It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i know ats has a hoax bin, but do they have a looney bin? just curious.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Comet Elenin is disintegrating: Link: Comet Elenin Disintegrating

Astronomers monitoring Comet Elenin have noticed the comet has decreased in brightness the past week, and the coma is now elongating and diffusing. Some astronomers predict the comet will disintegrate and not survive perihelion, its closest approach to the Sun.

On August 19, a massive solar flare and coronal mass ejection hit the comet, which may have been the beginning of the end for the much ballyhooed lump of ice and dirt.

Another snippet from above article:

Another Australian amateur Michael Mattiazzo has been taking images of the comet (see his website, Southern Comets) and he has noticed that the nucleus appears to be elongating. When that occurs, usually the comet disintegrates or splits apart. Above is an animation Mattiazzo created from images he took of Comet Elenin on August 19, 22, 23, 27 & 29.

Seems just like the video of comet Neat with Nassim Haramein, the sun has batted this one into left field also. Don't worry, God's got our back..

Note to add: This is good news. I am in no way trying to one up anyone here.
edit on 29-8-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorlon128
Ok I am getting a bit pissed of about all the good people preaching love an understanding while spewing out how all the evil things in the world must be "dealt" with or whatever is your point.
How do "you" know if someone is evil or not? Who are you to judge someone else? You have not lived their lives, you have not seen through their eyes. Have you felt their suffering, their memories that changed their life to the worse? Have you been beaten as a child, raped, molested, tortured and grew up totally #ed up in the head because of it? I will not, and never will judge someone. Its not my place. I can only see the world from my perspective, and noone elses.

People growing up with negetive tools will use negative tools to others.
when will we instead show them the positive ways of life? When will we listen to their thoughts and ideas?
When will we understand or accept their existance and plan life for it? Will the rapist not be a rapist if he get a 40 years prisonsentence? Can you make a negative existance less negative with negative tools? NO, not in my opinion.

If we want to live in a world of positive enrgies and love, we must help those in the negative part of the spectrum. They are in the deep darkness where the light seldom reach. They are lost and dont know how to help themself.
How will we help those that cant help themself? because that is what I think we need to do, as hot is energy in abundance, so must we warm those that is in the cold darkness by bringing light to them.

This is truth. Thanks for sharing my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a true benevolent is he who does not pop up and claim he's benevolent in the first place. a true benevolent would refrain from being pretentious and avoid grandious assertions as to his "benevolence", "kindness", and whatever virtues one is supposed to be attributed by others rather than one's own self.

modesty comes from true wisdom, and the lack of that wisdom is the very factor which renders the thread null and void alltogether with any prediction along with the attempts of talking the reader into adopting a religious doctrine, which attempt is disguised as benevolence, what makes it even worse than it already is.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ET_MAN

Oky-doky.

I hope you realize this thread is going to the HOAX bin come October 11th right?

Whatever bin its put in I'll be following this thread, for its a wonderful expression of light, and its not even about 1 date, its about what is coming when it comes. Its about Spiritual Truths. Its wonderful. So if you don't like it, why are you here?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I'm not convinced on what is being photographed. To begin with, its not really safe to point a camera at the sun, and special camera's only can do so without distortions, lets say.

From my understanding, Wormwood/Nibiru/Destroyer/Shadow/Abyss/Dragon of Old, whatever we wish to call the gates of hell and the opposite doorway to the sun, its interdimensional, not here or visible yet.

In addition, it is one of those interactive tests relying on us synchronizing to the gates of hell. We do have a war/starvation planet going on, but most people are still good.

If/when this shows, it will not be another Sun or Star, it will be something else, its opposite, cold/shadow/gravity type thing. A monster.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Yes, I quoted that back a page, and gave some videos on the sun. I found it very positive. We do have help, those operating through our star do deal with comets alot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just bear in mind, whatever is coming in the next while has a lot more to do with the bloodlines than the cosmos, and their criminal abuse of technology. And stock up with the inention of sharing and helping. Because it doesnt matter if one gains a week or a year, it only matters that one shines love and light.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, I quoted that back a page, and gave some videos on the sun. I found it very positive. We do have help, those operating through our star do deal with comets alot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I didn't see your post, but was thinking of a video I had posted on page 231 of this thread here: Comet Neat/Nassim Haramein and so was hoping that it would happen again and it seems it has. This is good news isn't it? Didn't intend to impinge on your post, I don't read this thread very often and so, must have missed it.

Perhaps the Sun will take out the other two also. We can only pray and be positive about it.

God Watch Over Us All.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
In reply to etmans request (or sorry were you being rhetorical) for me to describe and define my God.
MORGAN FREEMAN. A ridiculous answer to a ridiculous question, how could you even begin to think that a human could completely understand the true nature of God,

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There's no such thing as "benevolent" aliens, don't be so gullible, it's dangerous to think in such a way.
You have to be cautious, and not be so careless to fall for a trap like this.
It's just us here, with evil TPTB, no benevolent are going to save us, we must save our selves.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hi Polarwarrior/Universal_Light,

Oho haha someone a little feisty today?

It's clear you have a personal vendetta against me

According to you everyone who disagrees with you is “out to get you”

For example....

Speaking of member KSPigpen in this post

I can see your clearly out to get me in all of your posts

Speaking to member Kaifan...

I’m not really sure what’s your reason Kaifan but it’s quite obvious/clear that your out to smear my character

Speaking to member 5700..

seek and destroy ET_MAN in anyway that you can

To me...

you going around on an ET_MAN hate campaign

Thinking that everyone is “out to get you” is not a good sign of mental health.

According to the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the most common form of delusions in schizophrenia, where the person believes "he or she is being tormented, followed, tricked, spied on, or ridiculed."[2] In the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the main feature of the persecutory type of delusional disorder.

I'm not a qualified psychiatrist but you seem to be exhibiting signs of delusions of grandeur as well.

it’s quite obvious/clear that your out to smear my character

You have mighty ego to assume that we’re all out to destroy your reputation or something, ever stop to think we’re just normal people who don’t believe in your nonsense?

I don't believe you've been to other planets, I don't believe you time traveled and I don't believe billions will die in a cataclysm on 11.10.11, there I said it. Of course this makes me some kind of paid agent sent to make you look bad in front of your followers.

edit on 30-8-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by polarwarrior

...previous discussions we've had in other threads...

...you contradict yourself...

...you don't like the idea of accountability for your actions...

..throughout our previous discussions...

....you can't answer the questions....

...Here are some questions for you again...

....Let's discuss the real reasons behind why you are here....

This thread is not about me.

It is about your "warning from the benevolents" and your 11.10.11 prediction.

Deflection is a very common tactic among politicians, anyone who has been around a while will see right through it.

These ad hominems you always use are getting kind of old.

An ad hominem (Latin: "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person advocating it.[1] The ad hominem is normally described as a logical fallacy,[2][3][4] but it is not always fallacious; in some instances, questions of personal conduct, character, motives, etc., are legitimate and relevant to the issue

Examples:

"You can't believe John when he says the proposed policy would help the economy. He doesn't even have a job."

"Candidate Jane's proposal about zoning is ridiculous. She was caught cheating on her taxes in 2003."

"John's argument on LeBron James' failures in the NBA finals aren't worth reading, everyone knows he is a "LeBron" hater."

In terms of the determining the legitimacy of your "warning from the benevolents" my personal character is irrelevant, however yours is relevant.

What I said in an old thread in another forum is not important to determining whether your "warning from the benevolents" is real or not. Its just an attempt to discredit anything I say, but its a logical fallacy.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It was at the bottom of the page, but I'd found that a couple days ago, and immediately thought of the same video. That one had made a big impression on me too. In the first video, it almost looks like the comets are assaulting the sun, and dancing out of the way, but the sun is very vigilant in the video.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I also want to add that when it comes to the belief that many put out there that all actions are OK to do if a person feels like doing them. Such as murdering, raping, torturing and so on --- that is the REAL DANGER and an Extremely Dangerous Teaching. To promote an untrue and dangerous teaching to others that basically tells everyone that it's OK and acceptable to do anything they want; that there's no such thing as Right or Wrong or Good or Evil. No accountability for one's actions whatsoever because nobody has a self either, the coke can is you.

And that is whats called the straw man.

She never condoned murder.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm curious. In the beginning of the thread you spoke of a planet from another dimension that would be seen as a second sun that is red, and spoke of many different prophecies and beliefs from ancients around the world. Now you don't even mention the "destroyer" and stick mainly to quoting the bible. Why has your focus drifted between the beginning and now? Also do you believe homosexual actions are sins against God?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Nibiru, CNN Reports, "Dwarf Star or Planet Found in Our Solar System"

BBC CONFIRMED NIBIRU IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM!?

This is very interesting, BBC and CNN. Mind you, the BBC one is discussing something they suggest is icy and cold, but moving, incoming? Whereas the CNN one is discussing something more like a possible dwarf star, and saying this is the direction all the comets are coming from.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I sure hope he doesn't think homosexual actions are sins, as they're hardwired from birth and even the brains match opposite sex, and the bible is coded with light and dark squares. Ie. Love and Lies/Control and Abuse of Humanity, like all religons. We are really really really, to use discernment and the gentle love of a child's heart to judge no one, see through anything harsh and controlling and know thats NOT God/Goodness or Love. PERIOD.

Same thing for right wing/left wing, in between wing, fasicism wing, economics wing, all the wings there are, because they're not angel wings and don't fly. They're traps.

See clearly with LOVE, and understand God/Goodness is the Most Perfect Love there is, and that all these things are kindergarden kiddy stuff.

Be Love always.

And see through the world because Love/Equality and Freedom go hand in hand.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

In the end I stopped talking to Jonathan because I was never sure who would be answering back, its easier just to go and talk directly to Chris himself.

Why wont you answer the question? Are you being truthful? Is the above statement true or false? If what you said is untrue then what does that say about yourself?

“I looked and beheld a serpent and its mouth was wide open and it's tongue full of lies.”

Many here are being greatly influenced, just look at some who relentlessly continue to attack ET_MAN. Those living in darkness do not like the light because the light exposes them and shows their belief to be untrue. It irritates them and polarwarrior and the others that believe there to be no good or evil are disturbed. They don't want to be accountable for their actions, for some here are full of sin.

Chris is a Good person and ye have falsely judged him, therefore what does that say about yourself? Who are ye to judge, ye understand not what is really being shown to you in this thread or the origins of the knowledge presented. Ye have interpreted incorrectly and understand not the deeper meaning of the time and date presented for ye see through the eyes of man and not through the eyes of the spirit.

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." Albert Einstein

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join