It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

As far as etmans intentions go, im not sure anymore, and you are right about the cult thing, what threw the spanner in the works for me (and you will remember this) is when things went really weird with Adonai, remember? and i can remember thinking "i dont like this", he changed so quickly under the influence of this guy, and i will repeat what i said, considering the hugeness (understatement) of what is to come apparantly, then he does everyone a diservice by his riddles (and i can already picture what he will say in answer to this post if he chooses to answer). More bloody 1111s and familes, im not into insulting people but etman do you play the violin, because i think you might be a fiddler.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Yeah that was a little creepy, adonai (Jonathan) started talking just like him too, one minute he couldn't even spell let alone use bb code then the next minute he's posting just like et_man (chris), same words, same beliefs, even some 1111 stuff too [Jonathan has had a few usernames here]. What was happening I believe was Chris may have had access to his account as well, it started out that Jonathan would just send Chris his post so that he could "proof read" it and then Jonathan would post it up but then I think Chris ended up writing just about the whole lot as Jonathan's grammar and vocab could not have improved that rapidly. Chris is a very persuasive person, he (perhaps unknowingly) uses techniques that lawyers/marketers/interrogators would know, maybe with all that alone time with Jonathon he was able to wipe his slate clean then load it up with his doctrine, which by the way is a certain type of brainwashing if I'm not mistaken.

In the end I stopped talking to Jonathan because I was never sure who would be answering back, its easier just to go and talk directly to Chris himself.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Of course there is a checkerboard but its a natural part of this design-its about flesh and spirit-2 different natures.

Isn't the ONE Creator being acting through the no-self people? But you're saying now that it's the Souls that have their own accountability. (It's a work in progress)

The Spirit IS always Being-but that is not to say that most of the things we do or think is not through the cause and effect of experiencing life separated, seemingly. Jealousy, pride, envy, greed-are not of the nature of spirit -yes this is all a natural process....the reactions, responses to seemingly to be of flesh and separated from this world around us. I can call some things a burden, or sad, or say something is not helping us-but these are just personal expressions...for as I see certain things we will have to understand and from a personal perspective....I still have emotional responses or wishes for days where we can be more united in our 'being' together. Of course I find some things a burden or shame....if I didnt have a passion for life itself...I would be a robot to not express feelings of things I await to change...like unneeded suffering.

It was not easy for me to understand all things came without error...that what emanates from Thee-is with perfect design. I will still give opinions now and then, even though all works as needed....I too have emotional reactions from things I see in the world, that I as a seemingly individual who is interconnected here, care about life here, I will express-Im not numb nor wish to become numb, we have emotional responses for a reason....but this works on scales we cant even fathom. We have many reactions through our flesh nature and spirit nature.

Do you write off every persons experience out there that's had direct experiences with entities/spirits/beings as merely delusional?

I dont ever call them delusions....but they are not what they seem to us, as something that is not any different then our own, illusions. We as creators....can and indeed do, create. We, express. We push outwardly what our unconsciousness and consciousness are trying to work out, in a way, through creating in dreams and sometimes creating with the actual design of life itself. When we dream, we are creating and being aware of the creation, at the same time. We often dont say to ourselves while in the dream 'I created this'....but we did. We can use these creations in ways that what we believe to be a image of a higher self or a being that could give comfort or help or reassurance. Its not bad or wrong...but a way for us to express. If one looks at their spiritual experiences of aliens, high selves, angles, what ever....they have created this through the infinite 'being' that they are...the one that is within all things, Thee is all that is.

They whole checkerboard thing is of flesh and spirit-the flesh is something that could not be without the spirit. A natural process. So when you asked if I disagree with the creator.....there is no disagreeing with the one that sustains 'life'.

LV

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You are not walking in the light though, you are walking in the dark. You're either a false teacher or false prophet. You've tried to cover up your disinformation so many times. And when called out on it, you quote judge not or whichever scripture suits your purposes, or go on about "no time". You have heard judge not, I am sure. But there is also rebuke evil. You remind me of liberal christian who quote the bible to suit their agenda and justify their sins. Grace in unmerited but woe to those who commit evil. Be righteous, surely, but remember that there was no one righteous, and Jesus came to save the sinners. God didn't save me because of my purity or righteousness. He gave me grace, which you should look up in a dictionary some time.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

In the end I stopped talking to Jonathan because I was never sure who would be answering back, its easier just to go and talk directly to Chris himself.

You did not talk with me unless you are Universal_Light or Mike?

Hello, I am AdonaiChristBless this ID I am using is so people can know it is me since the other ID I cannot access at this time for the email I signed up with was incorrect and I didn’t include the au and cant recover my password.. Mods: Please delete my other account and I will use this one from now on.

I have indeed been in communication with 'ET_MAN' for sometime now and we have shared both our knowledge and had many discussions, he has indeed helped me with my English ability because I asked him to. He's a good person and helps people and has helped me a lot. In the past when I needed more help with my English the original posts I typed up he simply helped spell check for me and offered suggestions where things could be slightly reworded to make it easier for people to understand. I am the one who decides and writes my own posts not him. I mainly type old English cause it's more natural to me and actually struggle more with modern English. I am not brainwashed and Chris also has never used my chat id to speak to anyone he uses his own id only. The information we have shared is inspired through the Spirit of Christ which is One with the true Holy Spirit so not all of the words are our words but words of truth I share information with people to help prepare them spiritually and to help reveal the truth to them. I have gotten much better in English and can write my own documents with spell check.

I am obligated to share the truth and I have mentioned before that I have had my own experiences, enough to recognise that I am in tune with the true Spirit of Christ which is One with the true Holy Spirit, not all spirits are of Christ and truth. It is up to each individual to determine if what we have shared is truth or not. The truth is about accountability for your actions and the situation for everyone is extremely serious considering that there really is an adversary which has great power over us in many more ways than we realise or think. The adversary gains power over us from the moment we are born because we are born into a world in which it's structure is in a state of opposition that being positive and negative, good and evil, light and dark structure.

This means that our minds, emotions, bodies and even spirits can be influenced and effected. The adversary works through the energies of the opposition structure to effect mankind. If we are without awareness of these things and a lack of knowledge to know what our choices bring upon us then we are like blind sheep being led to the slaughter. Our choices do bring consequences upon ourselves in spirit for actions which will experience negative karma and this involves where people will go in the afterlife. Do not deny the truth that you do have accountability and do not deny your conscience that tells you what's right and wrong. I testify to all of you that I know that Heaven and Hell are real according to the Spirit of Christ that has revealed it to me and that Hell is easy to fall into but Heaven is hard to enter. I testify also that the Adversary is cunning and rewards you for your sins making you feel good and wants you to accept evil and not live righteously. The ultimate goal of Satan is to turn you against your Father in Heaven who is God and to make you refuse to allow the atonement done by Jesus Christ to help you. Satan is real and represents the being in charge of the underworld that has legions of other beings that work in secret against all of mankind behind the scenes.

The Spirit of Christ has called me to this work and this is only the beginning, I have had many things working against me trying to stop me in sharing this information, because this information can help people and everyone that is aware of it should put the light and truth on a candlestick. Never misunderstand my intentions, I am simply offering help, you are the one who decides to listen or to ignore. Peace unto all of you and may you be blessed in name of Jesus Christ.

AdonaiChristBless

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I was sitting down in a restaurant with a friend a few days ago attempting to raise awareness with her in a subtle manner about Earth changes that people need to prepare for and condition themselves to from now. She didn't want to hear anything about it and requested that I change the subject. I respected her wishes, then this song began to play on the radio immediately afterwards, letting me know what I was discussing was relevant. You see, the Holy Spirit speaks to me every day in many ways in Fellowship (sometimes more subtle than other times). It's a great feeling, Knowing you are never alone and Guided.

I know the Power guiding both mine and Chris' efforts, even if you don't yet recognise the intention and all the people that have actually been Positively assisted thus far.You will All reach the road of Realisations in some way, shape or form and the more you choose to Align less with the world and moreso with the bountiful Graces of the Holy Spirit, the easier it will be to cope with the inevitable changes coming. The sooner you all realise this the better for your own soul states, along with realising that it is a free service being provided here for those who DESIRE TO KNOW confronting yet also enlightening Knowledge. No one is forced to stay here, nor believe a word--nor is this an 'organised' movement for personal gain/manipulation agendas that some infer. There have actually been quite a few laughs over such comments with those whom I have Skyped with on the odd occasion part of this thread, including Chris.

All the stones in the world can be thrown and no matter how much you feel justified in your own 'cause', it won't change the events that will shift the global paradigm of both everyday living and perceptions that will never be the same after coming catalyst events. Thank God every day for the Blessings and Peace you are allowed today. It is a Gift that no-body should ever take for granted. Amen.

I also offer apologies for my strong tone with you. My words, were not delivered fruitfully I feel as they should have been in kinder, more forgiving Spirit. If you don't mind I will pray for you, that you see through the eyes of the Spirit that Guides.

All the best for your Positive Progression. Goodness is it's own Reward, no matteer who is deemed more 'Aligned' or 'Righteous' by men. I was always just a messenger, however there are those in the world who were Appointed to teach. Their journeys of Insight were no accident. Peace.
edit on 29-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

On my suggesting that you could, if you were genuine, produce an unquestionable prophecy, you replied to me thus:

A wicked and perverse generation seeks a sign.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear… How did I know you’d say something like that?

Don’t forget, I did predict this precise response previously…

Let me tell you something ET_MAN: a generation – or individual - that asks for proof is sick of having been lied to time and again.

Sick of having to hear supposedly pious, allegedly divinely inspired rhetoric used as justification for greed and bloodshed.

Sick of seeing those who were put in charge of innocents revealed as nothing more than sexual predators.

Sick of seeing the gullible destroy themselves and others with the promise of paradise as a reward.

Sick of religious division still causing death and destruction in the 21st century.

Sick of having to listen to the pontificating of figures of religious authority, when they have nothing but words written by Man to support that position of power.

And you say that this is a wicked and perverse generation? That is a rather sweeping statement. Do you realise that you and your “religion” are nothing more than another part of this same destructive pattern?

And as an aside; the one, single thing that makes me realise without a doubt that you are a snake-oil salesman is this; you are more interested in preaching to those who believe you, than trying to convince those who don’t.

It’s easier that way, isn’t it?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Also before the end comes there will have to be the man of sin, the antichrist, who claims to be God or blasphemes God. Even Paul said not to be deceived, but to wait for the apostasy and the man of sin to be revealed. The apostasy is still going on, but who do you predict is the man of sin? My bet is on the Imam Mahdi and Isa, the false prophet, who will do many miracles and conduct a global jihad. I'm pretty convinced Mystery Babylon is Jerusalem, and Muslim scriptures do say the Mahdi will set up his base in Jerusalem. How can you so easily discount the idea that the caliphate of Islam will be the last kingdom? Do you not know that the saints will be beheaded, that Jerusalem has seven hills, and old Jerusalem will have to be destroyed before New Jerusalem comes down from heaven? Comparing Islamic scriptures and Christian scripture, how can you so easily discount that Muslims will some day rule the world?
edit on 29-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Amen and uh.....AMEN! I can totally relate to your last post. Once you are aware and are aligned with Truth...it continues to pour out Truth like a flowing river! I love feeling guided and the assurance in knowing I am on the "right track".

I want to add...

God is love!

God is GOOD ALL THE TIME!

God is the Light..consciousness (Energy).

We can all become aware of the Truth and let go of the garbage...but we first have to WANT to.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hi Thedoctorswife,

As far as etmans intentions go,

Respectfully, my intentions have only been good, to bring awareness to people of future events to come so they may mentally and spiritually prepare. The temporal world of the flesh is not the most important thing when it comes to the eternal. Spiritual preparedness is the most important thing and 'souls' on earth should be aware of the Real Dangers involved based on eternal law and cause and effect in spirit according to their choices/decisions/actions.

Be Aware –www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will also respectfully add that you can judge me however you choose, that is your right and freedom, but in wisdom the following does apply based on eternal understanding.

”Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

Some do not like the idea of accountability for their actions; but it doesn't change The Truth and eternal law based on cause and effect in spirit according to one's choices/decisions/actions.

i trust my god completely

As Autowrench asked King33:
”Which God do you speak of here?”
I will ask you the same question...

How many definitions/meanings of God are there out there; describe what/who you are referring to when you use the word God?

I sincerely hope things are going well for you Thedoctorswife.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

hi adonaichristbless,

The adversary gains power over us from the moment we are born because we are born into a world in which it's structure is in a state of opposition that being positive and negative, good and evil, light and dark structure.

does not this adversary also share this control with the powers belonging to good, since this is what duality system is all about.

accountability may be something we all will face when that reckoning time comes, though while as physical man may indeed be influenced into wrongdoings through the many faces of an adversary within, there is also the power of prayer and goodness in us all, a power which can turn the tide and restore a person's faith through this forgiveness in spirit from god.

a power which can heal and save, a power to which ones soul can be forgiven of the wrongs it may hold, a recieving and acceptance towards being on the side of christ with a strength of spirit given to all without judgement or accountability of who or what a persons life may have become.

prayer is real and the best way to find gods heart when in need. for he does forgive those who call upon him.

peace out.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Hi Polarwarrior/Universal_Light,

It's clear you have a personal vendetta against me and we both know the real reason why, it goes beyond just this thread and back to previous discussions we've had in other threads.
Here is one of them – www.abovetopsecret.com... where you contradict yourself according to your current belief about there being no good or evil or accountability which is untruth.

Another Thread:
Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One – Discussion!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Truth has disturbed you in spirit and you don't like the idea of accountability for your actions. The Truth won't fall apart and it's not my Truth but Eternal Truth. Untruth falls apart and contradicts itself as it's been shown to do time and time again throughout our previous discussions.

In Truth, you can't answer the questions because you have no way of answering them without contradicting yourself.

Here are some questions for you again:

Does everything have a purpose?

Are you me and am I you?

If you are me and I am you then doesn't that mean that you started this thread?

Are we really ONE and the same?

If so, why disagree with yourself and why put a disclaimer out to beware of yourself?

Is it ego is it pride, do you have a self?

Let's discuss the real reasons behind why you are here.

Peace be with you Polarwarrior/Universal_Light.

I won't address the accusations you've made against me other than to share with you Eternal Truth.

”Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

I sincerely leave you with my prayers and blessings in hopes that you will see the Truth and know that you are accountable for your actions based on eternal law.

No power on earth will stop the One-1 Truth from being shared, websites will go up, videos are being made and the Truth of Light will Shine.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

Firstly I sincerely hope you are doing well.

Secondly, there are plenty of contradictions LeoVirgo, you've avoided addressing them from the previous post made to you.

So when you asked if I disagree with the creator.....there is no disagreeing with the one that sustains 'life'.

Are people separate from the One Creator that sustains life? Do they have a soul or self separate from the One Creator that sustains life?

I also want to add that when it comes to the belief that many put out there that all actions are OK to do if a person feels like doing them. Such as murdering, raping, torturing and so on --- that is the REAL DANGER and an Extremely Dangerous Teaching. To promote an untrue and dangerous teaching to others that basically tells everyone that it's OK and acceptable to do anything they want; that there's no such thing as Right or Wrong or Good or Evil. No accountability for one's actions whatsoever because nobody has a self either, the coke can is you.

People promoting such beliefs are the REAL DANGER and if people accept such a belief the welfare of their 'soul' is at stake and on the line if they feel they can do anything they want with zero accountability for their actions based on eternal law of cause and effect in spirit according to their choices/decisions/actions.

The One Truth IS that 'souls' are accountable for their actions based on eternal law of cause and effect in spirit on how things work. To those who mislead people into such a belief that potentiality drags 'souls' down to the underworld to suffer; Beware unto them for they are accountable.

The True Teachings of Jesus Christ reveal the One-1 Truth if one-1 can properly understand and interpret correctly.

I admonish you to honestly and sincerely with an open heart read the following parables; keep in mind “it is given unto some to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven according to the spirit, but to some it is not given as they cannot properly see, nor do they understand”

Read with eyes of Truth and Light; if you are truly in tune with the One-1 and Only True Holy Spirit it will reveal the Truth of these parables to you.

Parables and Metaphors Of Christ!

1-The Salt and Light
Mathew 5:13-16; 6:22-23
Mark 9:50
Luke 14:34-35

2-The Light of the body
Mathew 6:22-23
Luke 11:34-36

3-Pearls before Swine
Mathew 7:6

4-The Narrow Gate
Mathew 7:13-14, 21-23
Luke 13:22-30

5- By Their Fruits
Mathew 7:15-20; 12:34-35
Luke 6:43-45

6-A House upon the Sand
Mathew 7:24-28
Luke 6:46-49

7-The Sheep without a Shepherd
Mathew 9:36-38

8- A Tree and It's Fruits
Mathew 12:33-37

9- A Parable of the Sower
Mathew 13:1-9
Mark 4:3-9
Luke 8:4-8

10- The Sower Interpreted
Mathew 13:18-23
Mark 4:13-20
Luke 8:11-15

11- Light under a Bushel
Mark 4:21-25
Luke 8:16-18;11:33

12- The Growing Seed
Mark 4:26-29

13- The Wheat and the Tares
Mathew 13:24-30

14- The Mustard Seed
Mathew 13:31-32
Mark 4:30-32
Luke 13:18-19

15- The Leaven
Mathew 13:33
Luke 13:20-21

16- Interpretation of the Tares
Mathew 13:36-43

17- The Pearl of Great Price
Mathew 13:44-46

18- Parable of the Great Net
Mathew 13:47-50

19- Disclosure on Leaven
Mathew 16:5-12
Mark 8:14-21

20- The True Bread of Life
John 6:26-58

21- Rivers of Living Waters
John 7:37-39

22- The Light of the World
John 8:12-20;9:1-12

23- Salt of the Earth --- Purity
Mark 9:49-50

24- The Lost Sheep
Mathew 18:11-14
Luke 15:1-7

25- Parable of the Sheepfold
John 10:1-6

26- The Good Shepherd
John 10:7-21

27- Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
Mathew 18:21-35

28- The Good Samaritan
Luke 10:25-37

29- Parable of the Rich Fool
Luke 12:13-21

30- Parable of the Barren Fig Tree
Luke 13:6-9

31-Parable of the Lost Coin
Luke 15:8-10

32- Parable of the Prodigal Son
Luke 15:11-32

33- Parable of the Dishonest Steward
Luke 16:1-12

34 – Lazarus and the Rich Man
Luke 16:19-31

35- Unprofitable Servants
Luke 17:5-10

36- Parable of the Widow and the Judge
Luke 18:1-8

37- Parable of the Pharisee and Publican
Luke 18:9-14

38- Parable of Laborers
Mathew 20:1-16

39- Parable of the Talents
Mathew 25:14-30
Luke 19:11-27

40- The Grain of Wheat
John 12:24

41- The Light in Darkness
John 12:46-47

42- Lesson of the Fig Tree
Mathew 21:20-22;24:32-35
Mark 11:20-26;13:28-31
Luke 21:29-33

43- Parable of the Two Sons
Mathew 21:28-32

44- Parable of the Wicked Husbandman
Mathew 21:33-46
Mark 12:1-12
Luke 20:9-19

45- Parable of the Marriage Feast
Mathew 22:1-14
Luke 14:16-24

46- The True Vine
John 15:1-17

47- The Watchful Householder
Mathew 24:43-44
Luke 12:35-40

48- The Faithful Servant
Mathew 24:45-51
Luke 12:41-48

I leave you with my prayers and blessings Lynette and know that in due time you will wake up when the tribulations come.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000,

You are not walking in the light though, you are walking in the dark.

Are you making righteous judgment, do you personally know who I am or to what extent I go to help people? I will remind you of Eternal Truth; even the words of Jesus Christ:

You're either a false teacher or false prophet.

I consider myself to be neither a teacher or a prophet but a witness to the Truth.

you quote judge not or whichever scripture

And will continue to do so for those who continue to judge.

You have heard judge not,

Precisely

But there is also rebuke evil.

I am not evil, but it's good to see that you at least recognize that there is a good and evil.

woe to those who commit evil.

I certainly agree with you on this part.

God didn't save me because of my purity or righteousness.

Everything is a gift and nobody's perfect but it doesn't change the One-1 Truth when it comes to accountability based on one's choices/decisions/actions. Many love to reason with themselves that by grace alone somehow they will be allowed entry into Heavenly existences, even if they are not doing the will of the Heavens which is Good Works. You may be among those who believes that it doesn't really matter how you live or what actions you perform because in the end you will only be brought into the Heavenly existences anyway, regardless of your works and grace is merely a free pass for you and for everyone to enter into such Higher existences/Heavens.

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”

I will use the quote you posted “woe to those who commit evil”, surely there should be no such thing as a 'woe' if there is nothing to ever worry about. Why worry about ever committing evil if everyone will only eventually be helped in the end with a free ticket pass into the Heavenly existences by grace. Is this your line of reasoning? Is there accountability for one's actions? Is it Ok and justified for one to do evil works because of grace? Are people using the word grace as an excuse to not ever worry about eternal law or any of their actions or even think about accountability for their actions?

“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for Light and Light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.”

“There are those who rebel against the Light; they do not know its ways nor abide in its paths."

“The Light of the righteous shines brightly, but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out. “

"You are the Light of the world if you abide in Good works. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people Light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives Light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your Light shine before men, that they may see your Good Works.

"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are Good, your whole body will be full of Light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the Light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness.”

“Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of Light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and will not come into the Light for fear that their works will be exposed. But whoever lives by The Truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen plainly, in Honesty,Truth, Fairness and Light.”

“For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can Light have with darkness?” “How can the Good Spirit abide in those who do works opposite to that which is Good?” “Is it not written that your bodies are temples where the Good spirit of God may dwell?” “How then can one receive of the Good Spirit within themselves if they abide not by the works of God which are Good?”

“The Spirit of Truth and Goodness abides not in the Hearts of the wicked and evil.”

“This is the message we have heard from Christ and declare unto the World.

Good is Light and in Good works and True Light there can be no darkness and evil at all.”

I sincerely wish you the best 547000.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I consider myself to be neither a teacher or a prophet but a witness to the Truth.

sorry to be blunt but truth as to whose perspective? truth is based on facts, not on prophecy. truth requires proof solid as a rock, evidence and rational justification, which your posts are obviously lacking. you keep on posting poetic stuff mashed up with doom and gloom spiced up with a great deal of biblical terminology. nope, that's not truth in my book, sorry.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Thedoctorswife,

As far as etmans intentions go,

Respectfully, my intentions have only been good, to bring awareness to people of future events to come so they may mentally and spiritually prepare. The temporal world of the flesh is not the most important thing when it comes to the eternal. Spiritual preparedness is the most important thing and 'souls' on earth should be aware of the Real Dangers involved based on eternal law and cause and effect in spirit according to their choices/decisions/actions.

Be Aware –www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will also respectfully add that you can judge me however you choose, that is your right and freedom, but in wisdom the following does apply based on eternal understanding.

Some do not like the idea of accountability for their actions; but it doesn't change The Truth and eternal law based on cause and effect in spirit according to one's choices/decisions/actions.

i trust my god completely

As Autowrench asked King33:
”Which God do you speak of here?”
I will ask you the same question...

How many definitions/meanings of God are there out there; describe what/who you are referring to when you use the word God?

I sincerely hope things are going well for you Thedoctorswife.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

AMEN indeed
And once you're rolling down that river, you don't want to turn back. Outpouring has that effect on a soul.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Oky-doky.

I hope you realize this thread is going to the HOAX bin come October 11th right?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ok I am getting a bit pissed of about all the good people preaching love an understanding while spewing out how all the evil things in the world must be "dealt" with or whatever is your point.
How do "you" know if someone is evil or not? Who are you to judge someone else? You have not lived their lives, you have not seen through their eyes. Have you felt their suffering, their memories that changed their life to the worse? Have you been beaten as a child, raped, molested, tortured and grew up totally #ed up in the head because of it? I will not, and never will judge someone. Its not my place. I can only see the world from my perspective, and noone elses.

People growing up with negetive tools will use negative tools to others.
when will we instead show them the positive ways of life? When will we listen to their thoughts and ideas?
When will we understand or accept their existance and plan life for it? Will the rapist not be a rapist if he get a 40 years prisonsentence? Can you make a negative existance less negative with negative tools? NO, not in my opinion.

If we want to live in a world of positive enrgies and love, we must help those in the negative part of the spectrum. They are in the deep darkness where the light seldom reach. They are lost and dont know how to help themself.
How will we help those that cant help themself? because that is what I think we need to do, as hot is energy in abundance, so must we warm those that is in the cold darkness by bringing light to them.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Its not my place. I can only see the world from my perspective, and noone elses.
reply to post by Vorlon128

In order to get a glimpse of others suffering or happiness one must place him or her self in their shoes even if only for a minute.

People who do not strive for Love on a daily basis will not know nor will they care for others. Period.

You can feel empathy for others when you get out of the self perspective and to me that is what this thread is all about. WE not I. WE have to come together in love and help each other....otherwise it is a selfish and lonely world we will live in.

Love is the Key!

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join