It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless11
reply to post by Beamish

U

Ye are cunning as well in thy words and speak with a serpents tongue full of lies against the truth that there is a good and evil and accountability. Ye are wrong in what ye say, I am from Ireland and live in Australia now. Get behind me thou Satan, for the devil speaketh through thy tongue and thy works are known by thy posts. Ye seek a sign and no sign shall be given unto thee, but I have been given a sign and know for myself that the times are coming. I was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10 and we all know what happened on 3.9.11 to 3.11.11 but ye understand not the true meaning of 10.11.11 for it is only given to those by the spirit who see. By saying ye see ye are blind and know nothing. Ye are as clever as the serpent which stalks it prey and we read it from thine lying devils tongue in the words thou dost write. Thou art poison which infects all who who listen. [/q

Um, dont you think your going a bit far here mr, im sure beamish loves his gran and is kind to stray kittens. And im sure if you look inside his mouth theyre wont be a serpents tongue just a few fillings and a piece of trapped spinach in one of his botttom molars,
so you are scared of satan, so you actually believe that there is a force as powerful in the universerse that could " make meat of god", there is no bloody satan, just the negative state that was given to us so that we could realise what love and good was, stop scaring people man, and dont call beamish poison because i tell you pal if Jesus had met beamish HE would not have callled him poision, hed have loved him unconditionally. stop it with this vengeful god and devil bit, , find GOd man please, for your own sake, your are already him, remember it, we all are.
I have to reiterate this , do you actually think that God iis threatened by this apparant devil., HE CREATED HIM!) To give us the polarity, remember we have always had the choice wether to use evil or not,
stop being scared, fear is the opposite of love.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
reply to post by MamaJ

those sentences you highlighted were mearly et-man showing the contradicting nature of some posters here. It is very imortant to always see who he replied to or quoted before saying certain things like this. Depending on who he adresses he will try to help that person ,for ex by showing that persons contradictions in that persons own beliefs versus opinions that person may have.

And MamaJ, my previous post wasn't directed towards you,I'm sorry you felt it was. I did specifically say SOME people, meaning some people,certain posters here,who have been attacking ET-Man and his message for many many pages now. Those people especially should read his posts, since they lack understanding of what he is conveying. And yes,I find it counterproductive if they keep posting the same questions for the hundreth time,even though the question has been answered by Et-Man many times,and the same questions coming over and over again from the same posters. They are clogging up the thread, and they have no argumentative criticism, they just spew discontent in a very negative matter,only judging based on the same old, same old questions that have been answered a million times. They are going in circles. And it has gotten to a point where that had to be adressed by me. Don't put words in my mouth though, never did I say they are not allowed to post, however why do they stay and post the same stuff over and over again,that has been adressed many times ? It tends to seem as an agenda or just ignorance of the message, having their own mind made up,in which case why stay I ask? Why do they stay if they don't agree,there's plenty of threads they'll like. Why not go there.

To me.....respect is hard when you are mad...I get it..... by clogging up the thread with "your" tongue lashing I was unable to concentrate on what this thread is even about. In other words...your rant did not help unclog this thread when a new poster comes in fresh like I did trying to figure out what is what. I say this with all due respect.

I don't need you to advise me of anything, thank you though. I am simply telling you what I have observed. And I know the rant was not to me....while you are defending someone else (ET Man) I am now defending someone else who I do not know at all...and do not care if it was Joe blow down the street. It is just not nice to tongue lash someone like that, especially in a public forum. Message them or something.

I would like to see more of the topic. Maybe in the next few days I will come back and try and understand this "warning".

Peace and love to all of you!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Valeri
reply to post by MamaJ

those sentences you highlighted were mearly et-man showing the contradicting nature of some posters here. It is very imortant to always see who he replied to or quoted before saying certain things like this. Depending on who he adresses he will try to help that person ,for ex by showing that persons contradictions in that persons own beliefs versus opinions that person may have.

And MamaJ, my previous post wasn't directed towards you,I'm sorry you felt it was. I did specifically say SOME people, meaning some people,certain posters here,who have been attacking ET-Man and his message for many many pages now. Those people especially should read his posts, since they lack understanding of what he is conveying. And yes,I find it counterproductive if they keep posting the same questions for the hundreth time,even though the question has been answered by Et-Man many times,and the same questions coming over and over again from the same posters. They are clogging up the thread, and they have no argumentative criticism, they just spew discontent in a very negative matter,only judging based on the same old, same old questions that have been answered a million times. They are going in circles. And it has gotten to a point where that had to be adressed by me. Don't put words in my mouth though, never did I say they are not allowed to post, however why do they stay and post the same stuff over and over again,that has been adressed many times ? It tends to seem as an agenda or just ignorance of the message, having their own mind made up,in which case why stay I ask? Why do they stay if they don't agree,there's plenty of threads they'll like. Why not go there.

To me.....respect is hard when you are mad...I get it..... by clogging up the thread with "your" tongue lashing I was unable to concentrate on what this thread is even about. In other words...your rant did not help unclog this thread when a new poster comes in fresh like I did trying to figure out what is what. I say this with all due respect.

I don't need you to advise me of anything, thank you though. I am simply telling you what I have observed. And I know the rant was not to me....while you are defending someone else (ET Man) I am now defending someone else who I do not know at all...and do not care if it was Joe blow down the street. It is just not nice to tongue lash someone like that, especially in a public forum. Message them or something.

I would like to see more of the topic. Maybe in the next few days I will come back and try and understand this "warning".

Peace and love to all of you!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn [/quote
]Jenn (the girl with the best beach in the work, how envious am i? all we get in the uk is rain and a little bit of sun), i started reading this thread last june when i joined ats and perhaps i was naive but for the best part of next few months i reallly thought id found a prophet in etman,
edit on 30-8-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Always enjoy reading your words brother!! You are a LIGHT that shines throughout this forum and I am so glad to have not only know who you are....but I love what you represent. Love is the key. Who are we to judge?

For some reason I am confused by the OP. Maybe someone if not you can clarify. Is the OP thinking we are ONE being and not separate from another AT ALL? I just want some clarity as this is a very lengthy thread and one which has confused me by reading bits and pieces of it.

Thanks and peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

While I appreciate the sentiment my friend, I am merely a reflection of light in this world. Those who suffer in the name of righteousness, those who mourn, those who are poor in spirit, those who are meek, those who suffer in Christ's name, the weak, the down trodden, all who cry out for the promised world, they are the lights of this world.

As to what the OP is thinking, I do not know. What I do know is that he is my Brother. Nothing else matters.

When trying to explain the unexplainable, it is only natural that we confuse each other with our words. Times like these call for a shrug and a hug.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello Unity

I saw you mentioned that all of this 'one' stuff come from 'ra' and that is not true. Some people may come from the notion of oneness through reading something....like the law of one....but I tell you the true law of one, is in life, within nature, within understanding that nothing can 'be' without 'Thee'....nothing can be separate from Thee in any real way.

Many seekers from all ages have found this oneness...and its usually when they truly empty their cup of all the paths they once walked and thought they 'knew'...to find the 'word' within life itself.

Ra and the law of one is a recent channeled material....but oneness and the understanding of it is something that has been able to of been found always...its not something new.

Hope you and your kids all are doing well!
LV

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

You are really sweet Unity and I thank you for clarifying that for me.

As for my belief....I believe in the One. We are striving in perfection and will eventually go back to the source once we are in a perfected state. I could be wrong...
But the Truth has been seeking me and I have been seeking the Truth since I was old enough to know better.

We can all have different beliefs and still love unconditionally.

I believe you when you say what a good soul and friend we have in ET Man. It sounds as if the intentions are out of love and nothing less. I have not read any of his words that were not written in a loving tone. This speaks for itself.

Infinity has no ONE. It is Infinite One-1111111111's......., infinite person/place or thing. Or its finite. Put a dot on a piece of paper, and call that An Infinite One, who defines Himself/Herself as such. Despite the "infinite" handle on this description its still defined. What is outside that One infinite perception? If that One infinite perception is One, then draw a box around that dot. What is outside that box? Infinity!!!! And it does Infinite Ones. Look at this. Ignore the first part, becasue, that one fractal, is actual infinite fractals, but then look and see what is within.

Know that in Infinity there can be no measurement either, there is no Bigger/Smaller, Higher/Lower, Greater/Lesser, Past/Future except as perceptions, and arrangements.

One can put a dot on a piece of paper and attempt to say, that is the center of infinity, but there is no center, and that dot is not half way, for there is only endlessness all around it. And if you shift the dot to any other spot and say, this is 90% of the way. It is still exactly the same as the other dot was, endlessness surrounding it. You cannot measure infinity. The endlessness inside a grain of sand, inside a star, is =, and both are = to the endlessness outside them.

Your infinity, your Infinite Soul, is without beginning or ending, or it would be finite, and AI even. It has always existed in one state or another, and will always exist.

When we pass the tests here, when we begin to chose Love, we Progress, our consciousness is assisted to Grow Larger. In the Beyond, this could be likened to an ever increasing Infinitely Large Star. In one sense, we are our global whole infinite self, but we only experience each clip of our journey. There are inifinite, scenes, and each scene is infinite, and always will be there. You are being born, going through each step of your life, and going into your Future, in No Time, at one clip or another which is more akin to a locale than a "time" because there is no time.

Like a DVD, always recorded. This is the past to Your Future/Higher/Infinite Self.

I've experienced my Higher Self. Many times now. And had many downloads on infinity. And protection from other things, much more. ie abductions.

If you were the only light, born in a world were the lights were dimmed, and everyone was searching for the truth, think on this, if you awaken, and start to seek, to humble self and connect, and pray for help and inspiration, you are an Infinite Light, and can bring into this world, a connection to your Infinite Star, and the Family we Love so much and their Light, for we do share a connection as well, individual and yet connected, sort of plugged in a way. How could you fail if you establish this cleansing of self and connection? Thats the job! I ony wish I had more confidence for that job.

Lots of Love and Light!

Fractal Mathematical Rabbit Hole

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD].mp4

This is the song linked to me by ET_MAN, some time ago, more than 1 1/2 years ago. I got to the end, and had never contemplated infinity before, and used my insight, reached inside me, tentatively but swiftly, without thinking, feeling the current/wave/ and Higher Self was there. And it was something very special with more insight coming.

This is the clip in your becoming, we are becoming ourselves here, and its important to not become what we were never meant to become.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
) Before i say anything else, i have a bad feeling about oct this year and have for a while, The mayans, the hopis and certain people who are members of this forum. Dark Knight, etman and probably more, and it wount suprise me in the slightest (and im sorryf for typos its 4am here)if this awful thing is going to happen. When i first became a member back in june last year, i loved this thread, i thought etman was the the beesnees, but this thread changed significantly in a matter of weeks when some guy callled Adonai Christ Bless joined, and some of his words were frankly evangelical to the point of ridicilous, actually thats seriously understated, i stopped readin this thread because this guys words were so full of fear that it took me to another place, and when him and etman became friends we lost etmans true nature for quite a few months.
Yet Chris continued to change, ( however some parts of your life havnt been easy and we know that you have had to face the worse thing possible iny your life) but that strange little adonai changed you so much.
all i can say is thankyou boss?god for making me look inside mysekf for you and we;ve found each other havnt we.
Cool as F**k.
Even if the flesh dies im coming back to you lord, when i remember that im you, i know this slightly but not completely and in joy because im still working towards it but come the day of realisation, father we will be so happy together again. and all of you also

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
god for making me look inside mysekf for you and we;ve found each other havnt we.
Cool as F**k.
Even if the flesh dies im coming back to you lord, when i remember that im you, i know this slightly but not completely and in joy because im still working towards it but come the day of realisation (REVELATION), father we will be so happy together again. and all of you also

I told you it was the end of the world as YOU know it!

With Love,

Your Brother

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds, snakes, an aeroplanes,
Lenny Bruce is not afraid. Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn -
world serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs.
Feed it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength,
Ladder start to clatter with fear fight down height.
Wire in a fire, representing seven games, a government for hire and a combat site.
Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing! Fine, then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do.
Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and the revered and the right, right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

[Chorus:] It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.
Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign towers.
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn.
Locking in, uniforming, book burning, blood letting.
Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
Light a votive, light a candle. Step down, step down.
Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh,
this means no fear cavalier. Renegade steer clear!
A tournament, tournament, a tournament of lies.
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline.

[Chorus 2x] The other night I dreamt of knives, continental drift divide.
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic, slam book neck, right? Right. [Chorus 2x]

edit on 30-8-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

If it does, just remember that this is by intent. I keep writing that, its a bad plan that real militia/black ops and their bosses are carrying out here, the fourth reicht. Those dates are a certaintly of that for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

www.google.ca...:en
fficial&client=firefox-a

Bear in mind, I can't actually give these links, or videos, by my conscience. Just this google page, its all about RA, and channeled works at that. HH is tied symbolically to Law Of One. David Wilcock also channels RA, and he needs prayers as well. That book is not one I can read either. I was given it years ago about RA, and I had to destroy it, for the negative presence and jaki in it, negative cloying, corrup, awful energy, no way to explain it. That is one of the main tenants in this movement and belief, and you can bet since its negative, concerns their Egyptian/Annanuki negative deities, and plays into the leaders goals and plans, that it is 100% the construct of the M'Kultra Program and the Black Ops.

It twists and misconstrues information, faith and idealism, and poison, ie. there is no right and wrong, lies at its heart.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ah man, how disappointing...

At first ET_MAN was an alien/human hybrid, and now he's a bible beater. I'm thoroughly saddened.

It did start off good for awhile, then caught fire and burned.

Oh well, it was a good two year run.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless11
reply to post by Beamish

U

Ye are cunning as well in thy words and speak with a serpents tongue full of lies against the truth that there is a good and evil and accountability. Ye are wrong in what ye say, I am from Ireland and live in Australia now. Get behind me thou Satan, for the devil speaketh through thy tongue and thy works are known by thy posts. Ye seek a sign and no sign shall be given unto thee, but I have been given a sign and know for myself that the times are coming. I was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10 and we all know what happened on 3.9.11 to 3.11.11 but ye understand not the true meaning of 10.11.11 for it is only given to those by the spirit who see. By saying ye see ye are blind and know nothing. Ye are as clever as the serpent which stalks it prey and we read it from thine lying devils tongue in the words thou dost write. Thou art poison which infects all who who listen.

Um, dont you think your going a bit far here mr, im sure beamish loves his gran and is kind to stray kittens. And im sure if you look inside his mouth theyre wont be a serpents tongue just a few fillings and a piece of trapped spinach in one of his botttom molars,
so you are scared of satan, so you actually believe that there is a force as powerful in the universerse that could " make meat of god", there is no bloody satan, just the negative state that was given to us so that we could realise what love and good was, stop scaring people man, and dont call beamish poison because i tell you pal if Jesus had met beamish HE would not have callled him poision, hed have loved him unconditionally. stop it with this vengeful god and devil bit, , find GOd man please, for your own sake, your are already him, remember it, we all are.
I have to reiterate this , do you actually think that God iis threatened by this apparant devil., HE CREATED HIM!) To give us the polarity, remember we have always had the choice wether to use evil or not,
stop being scared, fear is the opposite of love.

I think there is a Satan and a hell, but he is in no way equal to God. He will be permitted to deceive the world and persecute the saints. In the tribulation he will do many counterfeit miracles and get most of the world to worship him and put to death those who will not. It sounds pretty impossible, but even some New Agers who preach love and peace have stated that it is permitted to kill judgmental and fundamentalist christians for the good of the world. Imagine how much worse it will be if a man who could perform great miracles said that according to "god" it must happen for utopia.

The thing is no such man has appeared in the scene yet, so by the very scriptures they keep quoting they are wrong.
edit on 31-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
for anyone who may hold the answer,

if infinity does exist, why would a loving higher power send a soul to eternal damnation for the wrongs commited in this miniscule point of life we now experience, is there no time, where there is no time for a soul in finding this requirement of love and righteousness for a chance at life in everlasting heaven.

peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
for anyone who may hold the answer,

if infinity does exist, why would a loving higher power send a soul to eternal damnation for the wrongs commited in this miniscule point of life we now experience, is there no time, where there is no time for a soul in finding this requirement of love and righteousness for a chance at life in everlasting heaven.

peace.

A holy God's judgement's would be based on holiness, which is a tough criteria for unholy people. That's what repentance means: you give up your unholy ways or earnestly try to.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
so am I correct in saying, that there is always hope for a bad seed to become good.

if man can change in heart, why the urgency of love or faith, or the condamnation of spirit into hell, when an eternity of life exists beyond our plane.

is there no time, where no time exists for god to come to this same conclusion that man can change for the better, or that given there is no time that one lifetime is then sufficient enough to balance a good seed from bad over a course of infinity in the making,

how grand the value of life has become.
edit on 31-8-2011 by redgy because: added text

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Christians are called to be share the gospel precisely because otherwise others will go to hell in their ignorance. We, in our hearts, know we should be better, yet we still do sinful things and sometimes drown out our conscience because we are unaware of the eternal consequences for our deeds. I believe that is what Paul meant by the unbelievers being without excuse.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

no disrespect intended for followers in religion of men, but it does seem as though the op's original "benevolents" message of warning now having reached a point of repent or be saved,

and an "eternal law" which in the infinity of things has an end to those who are not enlightened enough to pass these tests of higher conscious or unity leanings by the existance of a heven or hell as retribute.

it certainly has become confusing with all these added laws in play though the message of love still holds some merit to it all.

edit. should not a new religion be formed so that the followers of this "eternal law" known as "truth" can do and understand exactly what is required with no excuse of not knowing all it's outcomes and hidden meanings which otherwise is detrimental in life as a lost soul without recovery.

edit on 31-8-2011 by redgy because: added edit

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have nothing to do with the OP. I don't believe him, and I think he is a false prophet.

In the beginning the thread was all new-agey and such, but at some point between then and now the OP added christian elements to it. But it ignores other parts of scripture to fit in with what the OP was claiming. I think he changed his beliefs halfway through but still doesn't want to admit he was wrong. In the beginning of the thread he was posting all sorts of ancient people's beliefs to justify his warning of the "Destroyer" which is a brown dwarf on another dimension. Now it's purely about the bible and the "Destroyer" is mentioned no more.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Don't bother to answer this post, this is a solo outing just to let some people here know,you all know who you are, to stop side-tracking the thread with ignorance.

Tough. You’re getting an answer. This is called free speech, something you obviously don’t like if it goes against your beliefs. Way to go.

And “ignorance”? This from someone who will happily believe the words of a self-proclaimed deliverer of an “alien” message…

how foolish, Someone who is trying to help and share important information on matters of the higher echelon,the spirit, will never try to force or waste time convincing ANYONE of ANYTHING

How do you know it’s important? Because it “resonates” with you? Ever considered that the “message” is very carefully worded to draw in certain people? How can you tell his message of peace and love is not completely disingenuous, that it’s merely a façade for ET_MAN creating an online epistemic community?

Show me how you can tell me it’s all true, and I’ll back off with an apology.

Stop embarassing yourselves with the lack of knowledge about what he is even saying here.

Knowledge”? Last time I looked, he is dealing in theory, not fact. His knowledge is – if you disbelieve the supposed provenance of this information (which I do) – “a priori”; all assumption with no supportive facts. You, and many others on this thread I would wager, consider him to be the bearer of “a posteriori” knowledge; gained via genuine experience. Time travelling to other planets? Oh please…

Once again I ask; how do you know he isn’t just saying “the right thing” to draw you in?

It qualifies as malice when you claim ''that makes me realise without a doubt that you are a snake-oil salesman'' without having NO CLUE in reality, since you haven't read or even bothered to UNDERSTAND what he has been talking about for 2+ years.

And, in my opinion, you qualify as a follower of a snake-oil salesman if you believe the core contents of this thread is based in reality. And you have no clue as to my involvement in this thread either; I first contributed two years ago.

Some of your minds are made up…

As, patently, is yours. Pot kettle black.

So do me and others a favor, if your minds are MADE UP about the things discussed here, if your mind is MADE UP of who ET-Man is and what he represents, then please, stop suffocating the other posters and MANY readers of this thread who have actually bothered to read many of his posts, because they have genuine intent to understand what he is trying to convay to all of us here.

So do I. Is that a crime? Is the fact that I don’t agree with his world-view anathema to you? If so, why?

I would love to really see all the people here confronting ET-MAN one on one in REAL LIFE, I bet half of you wouldn't be as bold and feisty as you show yourself to be here.You wouldn't have a leg to stand on is my opinion on it.

Absolutely not a problem. I would love to engage him in conversation man to man. Heck, you could join in too.

And, by the way; ET_MAN is promoting love and peace and oneness, and, as it is now clear, you are of the same opinion in that you agree with his messages and believe them wholeheartedly, otherwise why this attack on me?

So, let me point out these little gems you’ve used in your post:

how foolish…you don't even know or understand what it is he has been saying…My plea - Just get a clue! Stop embarassing yourselves.. some of you have simply been too LAZY…you have no business claiming to know anything…Why do you keep hanging aorund here like damn blood-sucking LEECHES who don't bring anything to the table, save ignorance and malice of words…stop poisoning this thread with ignorance and ill-advised opinions…being stuck in their small box of opinionated awareness…So do me and others a favor…stop suffocating the other posters…Don't bother to answer this post…stop side-tracking the thread with ignorance…you are too opinionated,too stuck in your own view of how things should be and how questions SHOULD be answered.

Charming. Just charming. What colour are the robes for your cult?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Emm, I see that you thanked polar there, obviously meaning polarwarrior, for the repost.

It was me, Beamish, actually...

And I still haven't got a response, on the thread or PM.

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join