It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

www.helium.com

Professor Raymond Wheeler, from the University of Kansas, at first almost stumbled into the frightening data. The connection was initially discovered by noted Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky during 1915: solar storms trigger conflict, wars and death. A vortex of death.

Chizhevsky found after intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Solar cycle number 24: Worst possible

Solar Cycle 24 has begun. NASA and other space agencies worldwide have been warning about it. The cycle is predicted to be violent, unpredictable, and may even affect the fragile 21st earth technology.

Expected to surge as much as 50 more than the record-breaking solar cycle 23—that saw X-flares larger than ever witnesses by humans—this monster cycle is calculated to reach maximum intensity from 2011 through 2012.

It's the worst possible solar cycle at the worst possible time. Expect more wars, more deaths, more countries toppled and populations displaced.

Ad to that grim scenario that fact that much research also has revealed that increased magnetic storms couples with the magnetic pole shift and changing core of the earth will likely lead to natural disasters such as the catastrophe that hit Japan during March 2011, and it's a veritable witches' brew of madness, mayhem and mass death.

So, if I understood this well, 2012 is not just about fearmongering... It is about the Sun interfering in human behavior?

All this stuff happening in the world make me think about Mayans.

Things are getting really, really weird in this world.

www.helium.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: shorten quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+89 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's not a vortex of death
We are being pulled into a vortex of stupidity

It's stupidity that makes us stupid

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, maybe because we are so "stupid", we have to face that the Sun is some kind of a trigger to our final stupidity. (I really dont know what this "final" will be)

Who knows

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What ever it is, something is definately happening. For starters, flicks of birds being knocked off course. Or ending up dead, in large numbers. Fish ending also up dead in large numbers. Increasing Earthquakes, tremors and not just in the pacific reagion.

Increasein volcanoe acivity, eruptions. The Sun being more active than normal.

Personally I have noticed a difference, when the sun is rising in the mornings, yesterday it looked biblical while I was going for the bus to go to work. The clouds were weird to say the least.

Weither people believe 2012 or not, there is something difenately happening to this planet. I for one believe there is.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I came across this while reading your post:

As we get closer to 2012, the energy field of Mother Earth is changing. The energy field is lightening and quickening. As the energy vibration of the planet changes so too does the energy field of each individual person need to change. As the energy vibration grows lighter and moves faster it is like being in a tornado: all those who are able to change with the energy vibration will move towards the center of the energy vibration. The space in the center of the energy vibration is quiet and peaceful. All those who are not able to change and is heavy and dense will move to the edge of the energy vibration field and experience the intensity of the energy at the outside of the energy vibration field.
Source

The universe is a really mystifying place...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Which takes it back to frequencies-vibrations-high density-low density- going free-staying ruled-educated-or try again.. It is a mysterious place I agree.. ASCENSION!
edit on 3/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Yes, things are not so simple anymore. (if was simple someday
)

So much is happening in so little time. Everything seems to be moving in fast forward.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I believe you are spot on.The only problem is the majority of the population is unprepared for the upcoming transition.Prepare for mass psychosis.It's already begun !

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This makes me consider that the best cide to be on is cosmocide

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Don't want to believe anything NASA says.
It will be laced with deceit.

Something is definitely up..
Everyone on this planet are recognizing it..
We can only contemplate & consider the possibilities.. But the truth will b known only wen we face it

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just a word of reminder to everyone, Helium.com is NOT a news site. It is a user submitted content site similar to hubpages and ehow, and when a company purchases your article you get paid. Because of this, I would not put a stock in most of the content on there.

As for the article itself, I highly doubt that he had a big enough cross section of the earth's population to make the connections that he did regarding the sun and humans.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So, basically, solar activity can be used to measure 'that time of month' for the whole of mankind? Is this what we're talking about here? The period of our species?

On the other hand, I've heard of vitamin D deficiency causing people to get depressed during the winter (when there's less sun), so, there could be some truth to this.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

If stupidity makes us stupid, I suppose we have to ask when and where and how stupidity was created. What was the primum movens of stupid? Or has stupid always existed? Is stupid, in fact, what stupid does, or can it be what is done to it?

I am still not sure, but definitely beginning to be pulled (by a vortex?!) into this idea of a Quickening. The frequency of disasters, the enormity of catastrophes - but the events still have to be balanced by the inflation rate of denser populations, greater populations, and better access to world news. I think that the only solace I can expect to have is that when whatever happens, happens - I will be able to recognize it and say, "Oh, so this is it," moments before being destroyed in an earth-consuming fireball / destroyed by aliens / zapped by cosmic radiation. More than likely, though, I expect to die when I'm old and my children will do the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Come on, is that really needed?

I do agree with having to change your vibrations to match what is changing within the Earth's vibrational field. For the ones who can, personal mental abilities should increase as well. At least, I'm assuming they will.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It's real. We are the Body Electric - and magnetic disruptions interfere with many of our functions - brain (thinking, emotions), heart, even digestion. Evidence shows that incidence spikes for strokes, heart attacks, heart failure and psychiatric issues in periods 24 hours before and after solar storms strike - when low frequency, ELF and ULF waves hit the Earth's magnetic field.

...It might be the frequencies themselves or the micro-variations, but there's no doubt about the link - to health AND seismic activity.

S&F&

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by RUSSO

It's real. We are the Body Electric - and magnetic disruptions interfere with many of our functions - brain (thinking, emotions), heart, even digestion. Evidence shows that incidence spikes for strokes, heart attacks, heart failure and psychiatric issues in periods 24 hours before and after solar storms strike - when low frequency, ELF and ULF waves hit the Earth's magnetic field.

...It might be the frequencies themselves or the micro-variations, but there's no doubt about the link - to health AND seismic activity.

S&F&

Hey, this is exactly what MR Robert O. Becker wrote:

The Body Electric

The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life

Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is deep stuff! It correlates many personal observations over the last few years.
It explains the why of the corporate elite, and their never ending hunger for MORE.
More anything, everything.
Power, Money, Possessions, fame .
This could explain this wierd aprehension that keeps sneaking up on me that most of the world s gone mad......
If you look at the bass ackwards ways of all kinds of socialogical processes.
The thinking, or logic is usually patently flawed.
We are fighting for peace???????
The suppression of technological developements, by goverments and corporate giants, in order to drain the last gasp of dollars from the outmoded...(anything you can imagine, theres ten ways of doing it better, more efficiently, or whatever that are hidden.)
Why?Because of more psychotic, illogical and totally abherant desires of less than 1 % of the people.
How many double think double speak reasons for insanely violent and callous actions on the parts or goverments,corporations, religions?
Countless!
It all wouldnt add up till this little tidbit....
I can see here how these things all connect in my mindseye right now.
The gamma rays, the photons, all steaming down on us,why wouldnt it be far more influential in human physiology, and psychology?
When the sun is out arent most of the people you see smiling?
Well....a gearter number anyways...
It all makes exquisite sense.
Brings astrology, astronomy,Physics and alchemics, closer too somehow...
At this point id say we could find some trends to watch over the comming months, which may (or may not) be some kind of indicator, or weaather vane of the Workability of some kind of further scientific correlations to fine tune this theiry into reality.
If we say graphed the numbers of assaults, altercations, incidents of road rage, right up to the wars we get into over the next while, we might be able to just get a glimpse into how it all hangs together electromagnetically in regard to what to expect in future.
As well as maybe develope the ultimate tinfoil hat....................s

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

psychotic outbreaks and mass insanity.

I see it, but then why isn't everyone susceptible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join