It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Every day the human race is on the brink of extinction. Every day could be our last day. Whether it's armaggedon, vortex of death, disease, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc. Each one of could be breathing our last breath this day or the next.

So as the old story goes, I will finish my game of pool for I am prepared.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think that it is just merely a coincidence. The research doesn't exactly seem to take into account politics as a whole. Most countries who are not run as a dictatorship have an appointed figures that are only in office for a given amount of time. Their decisions in office good or bad effect how other countries and political figures may react in response. They also put into effect laws or regulations that may only last for similar time cycles.

You also have to take into account that the population grows obviously as the time passes. So with a higher global population you also have a direct effect on resources and tempers flaring with more people in closer proximity, i.e. increased murders, conflict over food, land and other resources.

If he was to argue that the solar cycles have a direct effect on political figures and governments specifically, and not on humanity as a whole. Then I may be a little more interested.
edit on 23-3-2011 by zarlaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
I would have to partially disagree based on evidence that we all feel first hand, reality.

Believing that solar forces alter our mood and cause violent action could be partly true for all I know, scientists* and laymen alike seem to think that the full moon affects us in this way. In the end we are all in control of ourselves and the responsibility for our actions lies solely on our shoulders regardless of any outside influence.

So you (and the individuals who you source) could be on to something, but I don't think its an excuse for us all to descend into chaos and anarchy quite yet.

* I don't have any sources, but I'm 99% certain studies have been done on this.

Yes, good point. The moon bring some questions about human behavior too. But I dont think anything its a excuse to descend into chaos and anarchy for sure. Hope you understand, my point was the Sun can bring effects to our behavior.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
. If our star magnetic burps can seriously influence devices such as satellites and even electrical grids, why for God sake should our brain not be affected?

Because the human brain doesn't contain electronic circuitry.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yea I guess I'm just afraid of watching the news one day seeing "Man kills family because the sun told him to do it" or something of the like.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lunacy is now trumped by Solacy?

Then all along it wasn't the evil american empire, just a few blips on the sun.
The hate america first crowd forgot to wear their tinfoil hats, mystery solved you can all go home now.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think everyone knows when the Earth is rocking - even when it's not nearby, even without the internet or news reports - even when the knowledge is not conscious.

And this sub/unconscious knowledge is a BIG problem when people don't bring their 'anxiety' to a conscious level and pinpoint the source - especially when those who are unaware hold power. ...They misunderstand the 'message' and start wars.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by RUSSO

Yea I guess I'm just afraid of watching the news one day seeing "Man kills family because the sun told him to do it" or something of the like.

Yeh I know, I'm sure already see this in the news:

"Man kills family because the GOD told him to do it" or Jesus, something of the like.

Just sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

So its time to you put up your tin foil hat because these few blimps can burn your head

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

www.helium.com

Professor Raymond Wheeler, from the University of Kansas, at first almost stumbled into the frightening data. The connection was initially discovered by noted Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky during 1915: solar storms trigger conflict, wars and death. A vortex of death.

Chizhevsky found after intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns
(visit the link for the full news article)

Er...the governments don't speak for the people. I mean, if they did we wouldn't have wars and other corruptions!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What!?
I thought I escaped that during my divorce!
This comment is not relevant, and therefore should be removed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I only wish I could give you 20 stars

Second line

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by RUSSO

www.helium.com

Professor Raymond Wheeler, from the University of Kansas, at first almost stumbled into the frightening data. The connection was initially discovered by noted Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky during 1915: solar storms trigger conflict, wars and death. A vortex of death.

Chizhevsky found after intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns
(visit the link for the full news article)

Er...the governments don't speak for the people. I mean, if they did we wouldn't have wars and other corruptions!

We give the power to govs speak for the people. What they do with the power they legally take is another issue. Wars and other corruptions are perpetrate by thoise we give our vote.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Propaganda runs deep, my friends. How could the sun be harmful to humans? It's the one thing that gives life to this entire planet, think about that. The sun actually contributes to rising consciousness... This planet is on course to become a star, though it will still be a planet on a higher dimension.

It's the scientific conspiracies and government that are in place to produce stupidity, to stifle the spirit and control... Here's a video you might like OP, I enjoy this speaker:

edit on 23-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for that comment.

I love Vortex of Stupidity.

You made my day.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Stupidity is shoot the messenger, and discart any other ideas that dont fit in some people closed mind
edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I hope common sense will prevail

I know i can keep my head cool sit back & reflect on what has happened and make the right decision, but i don't think the Teens/kids can maybe there is a connection with this Facebook generation in the middle east its all young people after all, not like i'm old tho

Just saying if this was true we would see the young people that can't deal with there emotions as well as adults

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I read the article and I find it interesting that all the uprisings and upheavals happen in the east. Nowhere in that article does it mention north, central or south America. It simply doesn't happen over here, at least not to the extent that it happens in the east.

why do you think that is?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

How could the sun be harmful to humans?

Skin cancer for one.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Solar flares for two(you now, turn our tecnology back to the middle ages)
edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join