It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think the problem may be that time is broken.

It started with a potential resonance that manifested only by it's potential interaction with the time wave. Obviously that is something which is occuring simultaneously throughout the whole multiverse as the time wave is 3 dimensional and beyond. What this means is that it is possible to step sideways in time, as you can do in space, into another harmonic of the time wave as it exists at 90 degree angles from our time wave. (obviously it's still the same time wave, just a different frequency)

It's quite probable that the high priests of the illuminati completed an important ritual recently, maybe the switching on of the large hadron collider, or something similar, as a time bending magical act to distort the location of the 2012 singularity and vibrate it to another location, like a grain of sugar on a drum skin.

The only way to re-align time is to create a standing wave of disbelief that will rotationally oscilate the correct the time sequence and re-sync the time wave.

explained better here. BTW i dedicate this video to Evasius, thanks for the ride.

www.youtube.com...

why can i never imbed a video ?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just FYI, if anyone is interested

RE: Samhain, the veil
According to archaeoastronomy.com, this year the zero-hour is at 6:42
AM GMT, November 7

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
isn't a DIP (downward to nothing) on the TimeWave Chart mean

"ZERO Novelty"?

as in 2012 being the "end of novelty" ...

wouldn't the Oct 26 "dip" ... be described as "excruciatingly mundane"?

leaving the "spikes" to be something "novel"? and the troughs (dips) to be "not novel" meaning.. boring.. everyday nothing's new?

so this dip should be .. uh... the exact opposite of what people were expecting... meaning it's come through just fine?

iiii thiiink I'm right in saying this...
if someone could clarify this for me that would be great.

-
you haven't listened to Mckenna or to anything about what the graph represents have you? just saying... it is the oppsite my friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Just FYI, if anyone is interested

RE: Samhain, the veil
According to archaeoastronomy.com, this year the zero-hour is at 6:42
AM GMT, November 7

also FYI anyone interested.

06:42:00 a.m. Saturday November 7, 2009 in GMT

converts to

10:42:00 p.m. Friday November 6, 2009 in PST
9/8/7 mountain - central - eastern

wonder if anything crazy is planned for the 5th the 5th the 5th of November guy fawkes / v for vandetta day :/

-

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This whole "A year ago they didn't want us to have nuclear materials, now the whole world wants to negotiate with us!" thing with Iran is getting creepy.

US is passing sanctions now as we speak and Russia has suddenly decided that sanctions won't work despite their support last week.

Meanwhile Israel is pissed.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
IMO all the arguments on interpretation are counter-productive, all TWZ is a measure of consciousness, the most subjective concept possible, thus there is no "correct" interpretation. It is great that everyone can share their interpretation as that is the true nature of collective consciousness but expecting to one-up up each other and try to prove each other wrong will only set us back.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
so, Evasius,

What do you get to say about TWZ on Oct 26th? There was no major event over the world. I see. I'm not following TWZ anymore until it drops to 0.00000.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dviper785
IMO all the arguments on interpretation are counter-productive, all TWZ is a measure of consciousness, the most subjective concept possible, thus there is no "correct" interpretation. It is great that everyone can share their interpretation as that is the true nature of collective consciousness but expecting to one-up up each other and try to prove each other wrong will only set us back.

Before anyone calls me out for being a hypocrite, hah, what I really meant was this thread is for pro-timewave talk, and by all means if someone thinks that timewave is useless, please start a "timewave is useless" thread or "debunking timewave" thread for discussion on that there, but it's counter-productive to have that kind of discussion in this thread - which should be about sharing our interpretations of timewave in the sense to try and understand it better.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If in the idea of Novelty being a million different potential things I chose to continue looking into this ! Terrence was a rare soul ! He unearthed concepts and ideas ,revealing other dimensions and alternate realities ! There is just too much going on for so many to be so dismissive !

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have never been a fan of Webbot or Timewave, in truth I find both to be extremely silly and some of the things that people have claimed these “prophetic” devices have predicted, to me, are simply outlandishly ridiculous. So when both started claiming Oct 25th thru Oct 28th was a day to watch… I was absolutely positive nothing of any importance was going to happen. And since we are now passed that time there are many who would agree with my previous statement. The sad truth is, I don’t! In fact one of the most scariest things happened, or was leaked, during that time frame. When I first read that story here on ATS and then saw the feedback coming out of Germany on TV, my mind fast forward a few months and I was like… No way in hell, those two programs… webbot and Timewave… my have in fact been right.

I guarantee what I’m about to write you will share with your family and friends, maybe not right this second, but if what I’m about to say comes to pass you will remember this post and you will send it to everyone you know… Because if this comes to pass all of Europe and America is going to implode.

When I first read and then saw the early reaction to this story I was like my god the whole world is going to go nuts… Because In truth from October 25th we only had two weeks left. What is only one week away now? The beginning part of the FLU SEASON! How does that story relate? Well I guess it depends on what you think is going to happen. If WHO is correct this flu season is/could kill millions or tens of millions worldwide. The interesting part of that is, there have been many predictions going back 500, 1000, 2000 and even over 3000 years ago that predicted something like this WILL happen just before the rebirth/second coming. For many a year I was like nope it aint gonna happen. And even on October 24th of this year I was like, this H1N1 flu aint gonna do nothing. And then that story broke… And that changed everything… In one week it might/will begin. Now I realize you people are wondering what will begin in one week. The quick answers is the death rate will start to claim higher and higher day after day as we get deeper into winter. But that aint even it. Oh no… That’s not why that story is so damn important, and that aint why you are going to remember this post and then send it to everyone you know…

(This next paragraph is purposely being written to stir emotion. As we all know, unless you are completely blind to reality, people all over the first world, Europe and America, and growing totally disgusted with their politicians, regardless of party. “They” don’t seem to care one lick about anything but keeping and increasing their own power… and people on both continents have finally awaken to that reality in mass. That is not a good mix… Especially when the flu season usually starts in the second week of November and then really gets going in Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar… After you finish reading my next paragraph this article is going to burn inside you.)

It is a week before Christmas and you can’t think of one thing you should be thankful for. You have lost a child, your mother, several friends and now your spouse is sick. You think to yourself the World Health Organization was right. The H1N1 exploded just like they said it would and millions are now dead, including people you love. You feel like a damn fool for not getting the vaccine, as you sit there you realize your time must be short.
What you can’t figure out is, everyone in your family got the vaccine but… You allow that thought to vanish, because you remember the doctor said that that shot was not a 100% guarantee, and that’s why you didn’t take it… but you really felt with all your heart that getting your family “protected” was the right thing to do . As you sit there thinking those thoughts you have the news channel on… The President is telling everyone they are working hard to stop this virus. The news reporter tells you everyone in his cabinet is standing behind the President to help save as many lives as possible. That’s when the thought hits you.
You go to the Internet and you decide to Google, ‘how many government officials have died from H1N1‘. Google comes up with hundreds of articles from all over the world about the millions who are now dead, but not one article about governments losing High Ranking Officials in mass. You then remember this article. You also remember this YouTube Video talking about high levels of mercury in the vaccine. You then remember reading somewhere that mercury actually destroys the immune system for a long time. You then discover you are not alone. And the more you search for those government officials who are dieing from H1N1 the more you discover that number is close to zero. You then discover you are not alone.
On Dec 31 your spouse dies, four days later you attend another funeral. At the wake… as you are talking with family and friends… in anger you bring up the fact that you haven’t read one article about how high ranking government officials are dieing, not one article about how the President of America or any European country has needed to replace even one of their high ranking government officials. You realize you are not alone. By the middle of January you learn that even the media can’t hide that fact anymore. Nor can they hide the fact that hundreds of millions of people have emailed this article. You realize you are not alone.

(continue below)

[edit on 31-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

When the story breaks that more people are dieing who took the vaccine then those who didn’t, you realize you are not alone. When that breaking news confirms this YouTube Video… you begin to hate. You’re no longer angry, you hate!
They did this. They killed your spouse, your child, your mother, your friends… And you realize you are not alone… You are not the only one who hates… And then when the news breaks it wasn’t just German Government officials who got a special vaccine… You learn all high ranking government officials and their families did… you lose your mind… and you are not alone…
You and millions take to the streets…
All government officials… no matter how high a rank, no matter how low a rant… no one cares what branch or what entity… they all must DIE! … I wonder, is that our future? If so and we find out that all or almost all high ranking government officials the world over are not dieing with the rest of us… WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

That is why I believe that article could be the very thing that sets this world on fire. Time will tell… in one week it should start picking up… if this is going to be a major killing pandemic, December and January will be very scary months indeed, while February could be the month of reckoning … if it begins in one week and the numbers continue to grow… I guarantee because you read this… You will pay close attention now… to who they say is dieing. You will watch for how many high ranking government officials and how many fortune 500/Million/Billioniars die… And I believe You will react if people you love start dieing around you and THEY seem to be doing just fine. Is that the future webbot is predicting and Timewave zero says we are building towards… Before that article I was like, whatever dudes… Now I’m like… them bastards better be dieing too!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 31-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I like your screed,not necessarily endorse.I don't know many if any at all who plan on getting the thing.I'm gonna hole up in a home defense posture,not offensive hunt for the bad guys.The treachery among those will take care of most of the Elites.I think if there really is an anthromorphic GOD.He/She is gonna get tired of being used to hide behind.

I want to separate Webbot from TWZ.The trash talkers use that to conflate and blame each for the other's failings.It reduces the discussion to a quarrel not an argument.These have to be perfect each time to have any validity for such as these.TWZ predicted none of that doomsday stuff.It is all explained best by Terrence and you'll have to invest to learn;both time and maybe free/maybe money.

I love listening to his various rants.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hmmm thought... forgive me ATS if this was mentioned on the pages of this thread...

transition... is a term of taking the next step, in whatever it is your stepping up to.

TW zero has been interesting. ive followed it a little, to see what kind of results it brought, but it was a bit upsetting, but then i just had a thought.

OK, if we determine our reality based on our 'collective' observations then w/e our perceived feedback is the result of what we feed to our reality (through observation.) kind of like, Action-Reaction

OK what if this novelty is only covering 20%(being modest) of our observations being picked up by TW zero, and thats why its giving us these false results, or results that dont seem as potent as the prediction itself. (could i be right?)

if you dont understand what im asking, ill try to ask again. its hard placing my metaphysical ideas onto paper, but they come out great in my mind... hope i didint lose anyone... and i hope i get replied to...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I think we make too great a deal of speculative events whilst not focusing on metaphysical changes. I started documenting changes of my self inline with the TWZ graph which shows promising results as compared to slapping something in the news to a peak or drop in the graph. Using the I-Ching, explains the change just as well, but on a more personal level.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

your response compliments my question, but doesnt answer it fully.

im still wondering if TWZ may be missing some pieces internally(self), since its covering all bases externally (other people/life forms.)

man, my minds blitzed right now with these thoughts... 0o

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I prefer saying that TMZ is completely unconnected to human conciousness rather than saying it's a bit wrong. Although there is another consideration.....

If TMZ is correct then all thoses in power know this and all they need to do is wait for days when the TWZ isnt predicting something, make public their neferious plans on those days so that when a predicted event does happen on one of the dips, people are already distracted by other, planned, events.

Maybe a bit like satan would do ( i were him) wait until the biblical events start to happen that herald the apocalypse and then change your plans.

The name of the game is keeping people confused and decieved.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

true...

but what im saying, to make it more complete, wouldn't you have to include all the variable, or most of them to get a better prediction out of this thing?

i see a flaw, and im suggesting a possible to fix it... by adding conscious thought.

maybe i shouldn't of posted my idea, now the PTB are going to jump onto this... and my idea will be used against us all, oh noes!

TWZ, a tool of manipulation...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

true...

but what im saying, to make it more complete, wouldn't you have to include all the variable, or most of them to get a better prediction out of this thing?

i see a flaw, and im suggesting a possible to fix it... by adding conscious thought.

maybe i shouldn't of posted my idea, now the PTB are going to jump onto this... and my idea will be used against us all, oh noes!

TWZ, a tool of manipulation...

Not sure what you mean by 'concious thought', but adjustments that take into consideration more personal experiences rather than global events make sense to me.

Everything becomes a tool of manipulation when those who want to control people become aware that those people are taking notice of a possible 'tool'

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Terrence posited that the universe was a "NOVELTY conserving engine".We,humans with our brains are a part of this process.In the physical world it is about gene swarms competing and building upon previous structures to come up with adaptive advantage and hence 'bootstrap' to the next level.Not all about us,as humans or as Westerners or even ATS posters,but here we are,doing this thing,building mental edifices out of ideas and mental constructs.We have chosen to participate in a mega brain,they don't do this in the animal world or even in computer illiterate human cultures.ATS is to my mind the cutting edge of out of the box thinking allowed by Western culture,prohibited by,say,religious fundamentalists of most stripes.We in the West may not be more important,but we are much more free to speculate.

TWZ existed,if it is a true representation of the TAO,since long before humans came on the scene,just wasn't mathematized and graphed.We are important,if not a central player in this drama.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I felt nothing special in 26 october, no shift, no big event.
I already admitted that the timewave is seriously flawed.

Unless something happens in the next week (since in April's 2009 novelty dip happened also about one week ago before the start of the Mexican swine flu)

Peace and happiness for everyone,

Originally posted by Puls4r
Sincerely, i dindt feel nothing particulary special on 26 october.For people that felt something, you must admit the possibility of that being a delusion caused by your knowledge of timewave. Cheers

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join