It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

The Timewave measures the big picture. That's from all perspectives and experience. So that's the present, the past, and the future. That means it measures novelty that's not only experienced (and known about concurrently), but novelty that affects the future and subsequently realized in hindsight. Decisions made in some secret room or in some lab can contribute to the collective 'emergence of new connectivity' just as much as a pandemic, news of war, the internet gaining more ground, etc. So what is not considered 'collective' now could in the future be considered nothing but collective. (Example - October 7 last year didn't really have huge meaning while experiencing it, but taking into consideration the year that followed, it was most certainly a collective shift given more and more people have become affected by those events since).

McKenna once said, 'we travel into the future using only our rear-view mirrors.' We can't know everything occurring in the present instantly, and we certainly can't know much of anything about the future BUT this is where we are headed - that is, knowing everything NOW. As the wave tightens, that's the infinite connectivity we approach via technology, consciousness, and god only knows what else.

He also called zero date 'The Great Attractor' meaning that it's not that the universe began from a singularity (Big Bang) and is approaching a state of disarray, the universe is approaching a similar kind of singularity where infinite complexity is achieved. That point in 2012 pulls us along towards it, therefore the connection between now and then has always existed.

Picture this, we're a mountain climber stuck in a precarious position on a cliff-face, and someone at the top is holding our rope and is pulling us up. The rope (the timewave) rests on the cliff and takes the shape of cliff's side and grabs tightly at each jagged edge - the rope experiences all edges at once, but we don't until we reach each one on our way up. And it all gets put into perspective once we finally look down and realize that, holy crap, the rope nearly snapped on that edge, and that edge, etc.

Zero date could either be the moment where we meet the force pulling us along, or the moment where the rope finally snaps.

So the rope and the cliff are givens, they're unchanging. The only things that change are our experience of both and whether or not we have hope or fear on our way up.

What I'm saying is that Timewave shifts are indeed shifts, no matter how obvious or intangible the shifts are. And I don't feel that the phrase 'hindsight is 20/20' really takes away from Novelty Theory. After all, the whole point of the Timewave is to show that there's more to our experience of time than science has so far been able to explain, and that time follows cycles and our experience of it is approaching a crucial moment. To see this we have to scrutinize the present and the past while comparing it with the wave.

To be honest, I had to explain the October 7, 2008 'tipping point' for months after it occurred because no catastrophic event happened on that day. But as time progressed I didn't really have to say anything further because it became quite clear what happened. I think that's what already happening now with this shift.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Lately the iching (from my perception) has been given reference to this past week, up until now as 'thunder' moving us into a new direction.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by JRSB]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Mikeraphone

Decisions made in some secret room or in some lab can contribute to the collective 'emergence of new connectivity' just as much as a pandemic, news of war, the internet gaining more ground, etc. So what is not considered 'collective' now could in the future be considered nothing but collective. what happened.

So what is to stop the 'powers that be' from taking their decisions on days that do not show large shifts in novelty ? e.g lets say they checked the timewave last year and saw the date in october as a big dip and then avoided any decisions on or near that date. If you want to keep the population confused then you are not going to go along with their expectations.

If you know that a large group of people are following a predictive program then you have the tools to totally change their perception by doing the opposite of what they expect.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
According to the theory,actions counter to the TAO as mapped in time on TWZ will achieve less success and may even backfire.Another who acts at the same time in accord,no matter how small the effort,will have the 'wind at his/her back'and do better than otherwise.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
According to the theory,actions counter to the TAO as mapped in time on TWZ will achieve less success and may even backfire.Another who acts at the same time in accord,no matter how small the effort,will have the 'wind at his/her back'and do better than otherwise.

So it's better for the 'powers' to know about the TWZ for their plans and less chance of us either guessing it or preventing it (if it's bad)? I guess we should also go along with their plans too (but only on novel days)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sorry if I burst in here with my opinion, I'm new here, but I actively read ATS.

I think we should try to get links with past events closing them in a range, just like this:

November 2009 we should expect events similar to those of 1812-1817 and we should expect events that occurred only in June, July of these years.
Than we continue with December 2009 and 1818-1822 or 1823 and we should expect events that occurred in July and August of these years.

Of course, events to look up are just symbolic in their repetition. Just like a big fire in Ukraine got repeated through a viral/bacteriologic outbreak.

Evasius, just think about this method. We shall try every method to get something out of this Timewave before the event and not just when it occures, we understand what it was.

I think a user called segurelha showed us another version of the timewave that showed a fall in novelty starting from October 26 2009 to the maximum dip occurring on December 28 2009. We should be aware of it and taking it into conideration.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Joiner]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

The answer to this is based on my faith in the supremacy of the TAO.Like an outside worker,you may have alternates but you can only put 'the plan' in motion when you know for sure what the weather is and the further you forecast the sketchier it gets.

We seem to also influence the process as well with united intentionality,a co-creation,which seems to place us in some central role.

The trick is to not have a mass delusion based on the PTB's agendas (TV spectacle belief for instance) but our own,like survival.To me it is no mystery,if I want to know what to do I throw the I CHING to get a view far more precise and instructive than TWZ,but that is like a small private thing and TWZ is the big picture in template form.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The trick is to not have a mass delusion based on the PTB's agendas (TV spectacle belief for instance) but our own,like survival.To me it is no mystery,if I want to know what to do I throw the I CHING to get a view far more precise and instructive than TWZ,but that is like a small private thing and TWZ is the big picture in template form.

To be introspective by throwing the Iching and gather knowledge on one's self can be microcosmic. Your self can reflect the Universe in the metaphysical. I use Alfred Huangs version for reference, and sometimes you pick up keywords and themes which relate not only to your self - but to your closest friends and when you look hard enough, to the world as well.

If everyone on this thread threw the Iching and stated their position, perhaps we could see trends and pattens.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB

To be introspective by throwing the Iching and gather knowledge on one's self can be microcosmic. Your self can reflect the Universe in the metaphysical. I use Alfred Huangs version for reference, and sometimes you pick up keywords and themes which relate not only to your self - but to your closest friends and when you look hard enough, to the world as well.

If everyone on this thread threw the Iching and stated their position, perhaps we could see trends and pattens.

Interesting points.

So, does the TWZ graph represent a cumulative prediction of novelty based on a kinda average 'as if' everyone had thrown their own i ching. ie. a big dip in novelty on the TWZ is equivalent to most people, on average, also experiencing a prediction of novelty in their personal readings ?

I like the idea of us all throwing the dice/yarrow sticks for a particular day and comparing that with the TWZ predictions. Looking back at this thread we obviously need to 'get our heads around' what it actually represents rather than all the guess work that has been going on.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This experimental approach would be aided by a co-ordination as to the question asked.The I CHING will answer any question,but the key is to specify what you are EXACTLY wanting info about.Too easily done is asking a vague question,getting an exact answer but not concerning what you wanted to know,all due to not right question wording.And if you apply the big picture answer to your situation,you might be completely wrong.I CHING goes to big picture whenever it can,I have noticed.It's not a mind reader though,it won't give you an answer to what you MEANT to ask.TWZ contains all possible answers,that is,all possible combinations of hexagrams,over and over.Is it mechanistic,as in the same sequence?I think not.But I've only studied it for thirty years and that is just enough time to get to the stage of knowing that I don't know.Like the study of steel,ya can never know it all in one lifetime.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

This experimental approach would be aided by a co-ordination as to the question asked.The I CHING will answer any question,but the key is to specify what you are EXACTLY wanting info about.Too easily done is asking a vague question,getting an exact answer but not concerning what you wanted to know,all due to not right question wording.And if you apply the big picture answer to your situation,you might be completely wrong.I CHING goes to big picture whenever it can,I have noticed.It's not a mind reader though,it won't give you an answer to what you MEANT to ask.TWZ contains all possible answers,that is,all possible combinations of hexagrams,over and over.Is it mechanistic,as in the same sequence?I think not.But I've only studied it for thirty years and that is just enough time to get to the stage of knowing that I don't know.Like the study of steel,ya can never know it all in one lifetime.

So with TWZ i guess the general question is 'when are the largest occurances of novelty' (I know that is a very over generalised idea, but it gives a rough idea).

Could we formulate a question for the i ching along these lines to see if our own personal experiences align or are syncronous with the TWZ ?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

One could ask I CHING straight up,"Is TWZ valid?"This is one thing I have never personally felt like asking.I'm kind of a screw up,not following advice and such.

When I CHING gives an answer,you are obligated to act and are judged by how well you do.I have been called the fool on more than one occasion by I CHING for not getting it.Born under a bad sign,I prefer to muddle along.Someone else with more of whatever it takes ought to do this.

PS Also you're not supposed to believe anything I say just on my authority or Evasius' for that matter even Terrence said that repeatedly.(About the one thing he said in each lecture was not to trust him,p-head and all.)It has to resonate within to be true for you,here,now.And that's what the I CHING does as well.Despite it's all knowing aspect,it still REQUIRES a person to consult to speak.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

When I CHING gives an answer,you are obligated to act and are judged by how well you do.I have been called the fool on more than one occasion by I CHING for not getting it.Born under a bad sign,I prefer to muddle along.Someone else with more of whatever it takes ought to do this.

PS Also you're not supposed to believe anything I say just on my authority or Evasius' for that .............
[edit on 8-11-2009 by trueforger]

I'm not sure what you mean by 'obligated to act', would you also say we are obligated to TMZ (in a concious way as opposed to a pre-determined way). And the judging part, is that more like karmic judgement or personal judgement ?

Dont worry, i only believe personal experience and TWZ has'nt proved anything at all to me so far, my comments are a little on the sarcastic side when they relate to TWZ. On the other hand, my experience with i ching, coincidence and syncronicity incline me to put some value on those systems. It's just a matter of keeping an open mind, asking questions and having confidence when to trust and not to trust my perceptions.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Personal self-judgment and than confirmed in the external world by synchronicity or success.

Like my 'Trash Muse' if I ignore,the good stuff stops calling to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

if I ignore,the good stuff stops calling to me.

I can relate to that, it's as if what you focus on acts as a trigger. E.g. when i think about coincidences/give them more than a passing nod, they happen more.

I'm commenting more on this thread post prediction when nothing seems to have happened because that weekend was full of syncronicity for me, as was the few years following reading 'Cosmic Trogger' by Robert Anton Wilson and his introduction to me of the No. 23.

So i'm thinking more along the lines of the time wave can be made fit when you focus enough on it to make it a trigger.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have to call the late october dip in novelty a resounding HIT. It seems to me to be the tipping point on the pandemic & health policy.

These are revolutionary changes that may change everything we know from simple social process to isolation. The fire seems to have been lit during the low with people talking nothing but health concerns in all facets of life.

The religious are saying here is the first bowl.
The political are lining both sides of the healthcare debate.
The health conscious are simply worried to death.

All of these things are escalating since that predicted dip, more and more. Talk is becoming more focused on "what will YOU do" in offices, retail spaces and government offices. The watercooler, if it could speak, would be a virtual expert right now. This active conversation is going on around the world and is no doubt on the minds of anyone who can read or watch the news. Considering the goings on in the Ukraine, a much larger problem was likely born in silence during that trend minimum.

The nail has been hit squarely on the head as I see it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Please, could someone post the Timewave for this month on this page? Because it's kind of hard to find things in this huge topic.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

YES!! This is the curious part.We are somehow part of the running of the show now.Wasn't always this way,like when there were no humans.Or personal computers and internet.We have/been elevated (ourselves?)to some sort of priveleged position as a co-creator.And we here on sites like ATS are at the cutting edge.IF we act in accord and with the TAO we will be able to overcome TPTB who are obviously anti life.

I CHING is ALWAYS pro life in answer to ALL my inquiries.So must be the TAO.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am now very skeptical of the timewave.

For me, the theory made sense back in 2008 when a huge shift occurred right in the week shown in the graphic, but in October 2009 nothing occurred.

This is evidence that the theory is flawed.
Yes, it is a beautiful theory, but it doesn't mean it is fully correct!!
December 2012 may well come and go as a non-event.

Evasius: we need to assume a more skeptical approach here; if we want we can always find some data to validate our theory, with small events that occur often. We need ALSO to find data that challenge our theory, to put it to the test! I think this last shift showed that the timewave is not a full measure of real world events.

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
I just dont believe it anymore.

The time wave is supposed to be a collective shift into novelty right? So things that happen behind the scenes are not collective.

Its like, say on October 26th Obama signed a secret deal to blow the world up in the future. That shouldnt register, because only very few people know about it and thus it does not effect Novelty collectively on a large scale.

I think perhaps it is calibrated wrong somehow? I am not dismissing it all together, but nothing happened October 26th. Small things did sure, but small things happen daily.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by segurelha]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Good science seeks to provide correct analysis of the data and is impartial to the results. A failed experiment is just as important as a proven one.

Science also seeks to predict results and to analysise previous results to see if it fits with the predictions.

Evasius has done just that, made predictions (that have failed, remember, that is good science, a good scientist is impartial to the results.) and what we need to do now is look at previous world events and see if there is a corresponding dip into novelty (that means not looking at the dips first and trying to make something fit)

eg. the shooting of Franz Ferdinand, the discovery of '___', the testing of the atomic bomb, the moon landing, 9-11, tunguska, krakatoa, the internet going online etc, etc. We are looking for OBVIOUS dips, not shoe horned ones.

I think we should get some results one way or another if we FIRSTLY came up with a list of world changing events AND THEN looked at the TWZ. It will then becaome serious study rather than the psuedo-science of making things fit after the event (which is great for entertainment, but pulls no weight at all in the real world)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join