It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm not that much into this timewave stuff.. but I did find it very interesting a couple of months ago.. Watched som youtube vids and stuff.. But it seems that things don't happen when they should.. as these last few days clearly shows.. So if there really is something to this, then I think it might have something with global consciousness and awareness to do instead.. That it in some way works "behind the scene" if you catch my drift.. 9/11 impacted us globally, but it didn't raise our awareness as human beings.. It rather did the opposite imo.. What drives our consciusness is much more subtle and are driven by unseen forces.. (Planetary alignments, galactic energy and so forth..)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well last night a computer savvy friend was able to coax my main computer to show a Timewave.I have been looking at it without all this hoopla and conflation of the timewave and all the other stuff and their various claims and I noticed this latest NOVALLEY actually wasn't that large at all.The one last year,for instance was much larger.So the association between the two is regrettable for TWZ.Oh well,that I regret.
The TWZ is no hoax.Or the King Wen or I CHING.The key to all three is awareness.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Well last night a computer savvy friend was able to coax my main computer to show a Timewave.I have been looking at it without all this hoopla and conflation of the timewave and all the other stuff and their various claims and I noticed this latest NOVALLEY actually wasn't that large at all.The one last year,for instance was much larger.So the association between the two is regrettable for TWZ.Oh well,that I regret.
The TWZ is no hoax.Or the King Wen or I CHING.The key to all three is awareness.

I think you may be misinterpreting the graph, and are overly-concerned with the shape of the graph, as oppose to the position of the graph in terms of closeness to the singularity point.

Yes, the V-shaped change in from novelty to habit may not be as large as some other dips have in the past, but from the perspective of novelty that doesn't really matter. What matters is how MUCH novelty was present on the morning of the 26th when it started to flip back up into habit at 6am GMT on the 26th. That point was the lowest resonance in distance to the singularity point at 12/21/2012 that has occurred thus far. In other words, we were the closest to December 21st, 2012 than we ever have been on that morning, from what I remember off hand, the decline will start up again towards the singularity point sometime in the first or second quarter of 2010.

October 26th was a big event for the fact of how close we were to the singularity point, not how big the change is, it is being that close, and then going back to habit so quickly that will build that immense amount of tensions that many different sources are predicting.

I hope this makes it easier to understand -

cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Handerreder
I'm not that much into this timewave stuff.. but I did find it very interesting a couple of months ago.. Watched som youtube vids and stuff.. But it seems that things don't happen when they should.. as these last few days clearly shows.. So if there really is something to this, then I think it might have something with global consciousness and awareness to do instead.. That it in some way works "behind the scene" if you catch my drift.. 9/11 impacted us globally, but it didn't raise our awareness as human beings.. It rather did the opposite imo.. What drives our consciusness is much more subtle and are driven by unseen forces.. (Planetary alignments, galactic energy and so forth..)

How do you know that timewave is not a graphical representation of this? (Planetary alignments, galactic energy and so forth..).

I very much think it is, in fact the graph is indeed "fractal," which would link it to galactic orbits.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dviper785

i think you nailed it right on, or at least came close.

the time wave is very interesting and i think it may hold true.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have been watching this thread pretty closely as it has resonated with me on a deep level. Though nothing significant happened on the world stage, the past few days have been a time of amazing change for me. Whether it was the fact that I had novelty on my mind, or this graph is prophetic, the recent dip was deadly accurate for me on a personal level.

Many people will attack it because nothing "big" happened but something was set into motion on these past few days. I felt it with every cell on my body. Instead of something catastrophic happening as many were suggesting, i believe it was avoided and something amazing has taken its place. We may not see the effects right away but the butterfly effect is works in strange ways.

To all who had a very novel past few days filled with change, be grateful!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I had a very open mind when I first started reading about TWZ and was very interested in it but the more I look into it and the more I read I realise that it proves to be wrong a lot more often it proves to be right.

Like one of the previous posts plainly put some of the most world changing events didnt even register on the TW and on seemingly large dips on the TW nothing happened.

There is just as much evidence to prove the TWZ theory is right as there is evidence to prove the earth is hollow......

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin
I had a very open mind when I first started reading about TWZ and was very interested in it but the more I look into it and the more I read I realise that it proves to be wrong a lot more often it proves to be right.

Well, maybe the graph was not wrong, but your interpretation of what you thought it meant was wrong. Did the graph actually say some major event is going to happen, no it did not. I think we just don't fully understand what it really means. Some people may see a dip and determine that something terrible is going to happen and when it does not they call it a sham, but maybe just cuz there is a dip, it does not mean what you interpret it to be or we just don't really know what might have happened on that date yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dviper785

That is what I was trying to say..
That the timewave is a measure of consciousness. Maybe I just got it out wrong.. Hehe

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingfanpaul

Originally posted by Bachfin

Well, maybe the graph was not wrong, but your interpretation of what you thought it meant was wrong. Did the graph actually say some major event is going to happen, no it did not. I think we just don't fully understand what it really means. Some people may see a dip and determine that something terrible is going to happen and when it does not they call it a sham, but maybe just cuz there is a dip, it does not mean what you interpret it to be or we just don't really know what might have happened on that date yet.

so basicly what your saying is that ic can't be proven at all and you just go on faith? wouldn't that make a religion?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

I have to agree with you. I sensed and felt a great shift since this week-end, espcecially 25/26. The image that came to mind was as if we were all facing one way where we've been focusing on everything that wasn't functioning/the negative stuff, and then collectively turning around facing the other way towards a new beginning - a new slate if you will.

Personally, I've experienced a great, completely novel event on Monday 26 that was simply awesome. Perhaps a whole new beginning for me.

My 2c

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Lots of people in my pagan circle were talking and saying the veil was late thinning this year and then it seems to have almost sheared. That's religious, I know, but throwing it out there.
To be honest I can't tell. I have so many histamines surging through me I've got feeling of doom overload. Can't tell if it is real or not.

BUT, ok - I'm trying to understand this - b/c I like McKenna and he makes sense to me - but I'm not clear on this....

IF say, the scale dives and it is actually diving ON an event, then it is measuring ACTIONS. Right?
But, if the scale dives as people become AWARE of 'things' or 'events' then it is measuring consciousness? And that would be like, a melded consciousness, right? A mass shift in consciousness after 911, for example

So... if the later is true, and it NOSEDIVES after 2012 does that mean...we are all dead? Or that we are all mind controlled completely?
What does that MEAN?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travel_light
reply to post by bringthelight

I have to agree with you. I sensed and felt a great shift since this week-end, espcecially 25/26. The image that came to mind was as if we were all facing one way where we've been focusing on everything that wasn't functioning/the negative stuff, and then collectively turning around facing the other way towards a new beginning - a new slate if you will.

Personally, I've experienced a great, completely novel event on Monday 26 that was simply awesome. Perhaps a whole new beginning for me.

My 2c

Originally posted by bringthelight
I have been watching this thread pretty closely as it has resonated with me on a deep level. Though nothing significant happened on the world stage, the past few days have been a time of amazing change for me. Whether it was the fact that I had novelty on my mind, or this graph is prophetic, the recent dip was deadly accurate for me on a personal level.

Many people will attack it because nothing "big" happened but something was set into motion on these past few days. I felt it with every cell on my body. Instead of something catastrophic happening as many were suggesting, i believe it was avoided and something amazing has taken its place. We may not see the effects right away but the butterfly effect is works in strange ways.

To all who had a very novel past few days filled with change, be grateful!

Well thats 3 of us so far. Although some big event may effect many people, its these small, personal events that ultimately shape the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is something that Evasius wrote on his first post in this topic to explain a graph:

"*2010, 2011, and 2012 all have huge peaks and are scheduled to be more 'eventful' than in all preceding human history combined"

So, what i get from this sentence and many other things that i've read here is: at peaks and/or dips novelty occurs. Is that right?

If it is, i expect a big interconnectedness to happen during these peaks or dips. I guess that is what Timewave is about. I admit that it was right about the beginning of the Economic Crisis and even all the buzz around MJ death, but what about 9/11 for example?

That's what i'm trying to understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sincerely, i dindt feel nothing particulary special on 26 october.For people that felt something, you must admit the possibility of that being a delusion caused by your knowledge of timewave. Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dviper785

Originally posted by trueforger

I think you may be misinterpreting the graph, and are overly-concerned with the shape of the graph, as oppose to the position of the graph in terms of closeness to the singularity point.

Yes, the V-shaped change in from novelty to habit may not be as large as some other dips have in the past, but from the perspective of novelty that doesn't really matter. What matters is how MUCH novelty was present on the morning of the 26th when it started to flip back up into habit at 6am GMT on the 26th. That point was the lowest resonance in distance to the singularity point at 12/21/2012 that has occurred thus far. In other words, we were the closest to December 21st, 2012 than we ever have been on that morning, from what I remember off hand, the decline will start up again towards the singularity point sometime in the first or second quarter of 2010.

October 26th was a big event for the fact of how close we were to the singularity point, not how big the change is, it is being that close, and then going back to habit so quickly that will build that immense amount of tensions that many different sources are predicting.

I hope this makes it easier to understand -

cheers
brilliant,simply brilliant. going up after the novelty peak(timewave valley) and up to the habitual peak(timewave peak) - that process of going from novelty peak to habit peak is when we start bulding tensions again-culminating in a maximum amount of habit/mundaness,and then something(non-physical probably,on the level of consciousness first of all) will trigger the downslide into novelty again,when we can't take anymore of the tnesions and habit.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm convinced that mckenna was on to something with this timewave, as i believe the i ching represents how the spiritual and material creation flows.
However, i think it's out by weeks, months, even years. It needs looking at and re-calibrating

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
isn't a DIP (downward to nothing) on the TimeWave Chart mean

"ZERO Novelty"?

as in 2012 being the "end of novelty" ...

wouldn't the Oct 26 "dip" ... be described as "excruciatingly mundane"?

leaving the "spikes" to be something "novel"? and the troughs (dips) to be "not novel" meaning.. boring.. everyday nothing's new?

so this dip should be .. uh... the exact opposite of what people were expecting... meaning it's come through just fine?

iiii thiiink I'm right in saying this...
if someone could clarify this for me that would be great.

-

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
isn't a DIP (downward to nothing) on the TimeWave Chart mean

"ZERO Novelty"?

as in 2012 being the "end of novelty" ...

wouldn't the Oct 26 "dip" ... be described as "excruciatingly mundane"?

leaving the "spikes" to be something "novel"? and the troughs (dips) to be "not novel" meaning.. boring.. everyday nothing's new?

so this dip should be .. uh... the exact opposite of what people were expecting... meaning it's come through just fine?

iiii thiiink I'm right in saying this...
if someone could clarify this for me that would be great.

-

It's the direct opposite. Dec 21st, 2012 will be a level of INFINITE novelty...supposedly.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
who has some info on the 2010 singularity.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join