It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Please realise that novelty isn't exclusively 'negative'. There can be an immense power of love/contribution/harmony/etc, 'good' things, as novelty.
You won't read about such things in everyday media

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thanks Evasius. i'm thinking around 2pm EST.

[edit on 10/25/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This from Cliff at HPH:

From UrbanSurvival

Fear Monday

As we've been writing about for what? 6-9 months now? The linguistics turn that www.halfpasthuman.com has been tracking for October 25/26 is nearly in vie as processing continues.

Just so you understand how this stuff works in a very general sense the October 'turn' was spotted in the last several data runs and may be as much as 85% economic in nature. But now that we're getting close, Cliff and Igor have been watching the data coming back from the forum scouring spiders which are sending in snips of interest to the servers, where in turn they are distilled and analyzed.

So, the latest from Cliff is:

"latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a bitch so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

a small visibility spike occurs at 7:02 am on the 26th

so damn early Monday morning...."

I plan to get up a little earlier than usual Monday to see how it looks 'going by'. It's always of interest not only to watch something in the 'rickety time machine' pop into reality, but more interesting to is do some propagation mapping.

What's that? Oh, you know: You can get a sense of who is playing 'follow the leader" and who the real leaders are when the Monday story hits (if/when it does at all - since we could be wrong).

Seeing as it arises out of 'globalpop', I am not really expecting it to be a USA-centered event. Maybe something in Asia (huge mega quake or financial lockup - something like that - or heaven forbid Israel takes out the Bushir reactor complex.)

Not only will Cliff & Igor get to see the change of language wash through the internet, but I will be able to see how the story pops and see how it goes from usually only one or two 'first hand' media to the rest of the MSM and then into the blogosphere. I figure if the timing's right, it ought to be on the tongues of about half the world's population by say Tuesday noon US time if we've got the timing clues right.

Let's hope it's not so bad... See ya'll on the other side.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrike071
Nothing will happen today or tomorrow... These bots have been wrong much more often than they've been correct and this is yet another example.

You obviously havent the slightest clue what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with the webbot program. Completely different.

You should have stayed a lurker

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

rofl, sometimes people just don't think before they speak, or in this case type

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Latest Space Weather Forecast:

Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA,
Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
Updated 2009 Oct 25 2201 UTC

Joint USAF/NOAA Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
SDF Number 298 Issued at 2200Z on 25 Oct 2009

IA. Analysis of Solar Active Regions and Activity from 24/2100Z
to 25/2100Z: Solar activity was low. Region 1029 (N14W12) produced
several B-class events and a C1.5 flare at 25/0226Z. Region 1028
(N24W10) continues to decay.

IB. Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be low
with a slight chance of an M-class flare.

IIA. Geophysical Activity Summary 24/2100Z to 25/2100Z:
Geomagnetic field activity was quiet to unsettled.

IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast: Geomagnetic activity is
expected to be quiet through the forecast period (26-28 October) due
to the coronal hole high speed stream rotating out of a geoeffective
position.

III. Event Probabilities 26 Oct-28 Oct
Class M 05/05/05
Class X 01/01/01
Proton 01/01/01
PCAF green

IV. Penticton 10.7 cm Flux
Observed 25 Oct 076
Predicted 26 Oct-28 Oct 075/075/075
90 Day Mean 25 Oct 069

V. Geomagnetic A Indices
Observed Afr/Ap 24 Oct 005/008
Estimated Afr/Ap 25 Oct 008/010
Predicted Afr/Ap 26 Oct-28 Oct 005/005-005/005-005/005

VI. Geomagnetic Activity Probabilities 26 Oct-28 Oct
A. Middle Latitudes
Active 05/05/05
Minor storm 01/01/01
Major-severe storm 01/01/01
B. High Latitudes
Active 10/10/05
Minor storm 01/01/01
Major-severe storm 01/01/01

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey all! Been intresting reading the pages/info added by people aswell as mixed oppinions on the subject. Anyway, as i added my pennys worth on the current 'blow by blow' topic on todays events ill brifely mention it here. Anyway, what i added that there was a decision in Denmark today made by a group called "GLOBE." I cant remmember what the acronym ment, but it was to do with climate change. Which, we all know is pretty important and a big deal these days. Anyway, this Commitee of global legislators have come to the decision that the Coral Reef systems in our Oceans are beyond repair. So now their proposed plan of action is to get samples and preserve them/freeze them, so that they may be introduced back to the world at a later date when the problem may have been resolved. This would then maybe benifit our childrens, children at least. Anyway, apparently, the coral accounts for 1% of thd ocean floor but, it holds thousands of species/eco-systems and is a basic part of the food chain in their particular waters. Now imagine no reef and then the implications on those food chains. The amount of fish affected... Then theres the industry based around the reefs. Im sure the site i looked at said that the dissapearence of the reef would affect 500million. Which is a pppprreeetttyy big figure if you ask me.
And yes, i know the current focus seems to be religious rioting but still, it may still be worth a good think. But still, the future will let us know..

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So I saw another threat about 2012 actually being a different year (in this forum) - like the mayan calender end date is different -- could twz be off?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
On my Java version of the Timewave Zero software, the lowest point is at 18:34:57 (fifty-seven seconds past 6:34 P.M.). Evasius explained that the software uses UTC/GMT central time. If this is so, then the lowest point of this drop has indeed passed, and I can take a good exhalation.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here ya go:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e1bc2019bbb.png[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This timewave resonates back to 1811.

In December of 1811 the New Madrid Earthquake happened, which destroyed St. Louis and caused the Mississippi river to run backwards.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

This is the Sheliak wave my friend, I'm fairly certain Terence McKenna and Evasius both used the Kelley wave.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randy912

What does that one say about today?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Ooops

I found it

www.fractal-timewave.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This seems poignant. It's a quote from Terrance McKenna's last interview before he died of cancer:

This is really the challenge for the future. We can build a civilization like nothing the world has ever seen. But can it be a human, a *human* civilization? Can it actually honor human values? It's one thing, the rate of invention or gross national product or production of industrial capacity -- all of these things are all very well. But the real dilemma for human beings is how to build a compassionate human civilization. The means to do it come into our ken at the same rate as all these tools which betray it. And if we betray our humanness in the pursuit of civilization, then the dialogue has become mad.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So today's the day. What happened?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
So today's the day. What happened?

Oops. They forgot to add in the leap years. 1200 days too early. 1200 days from now will be DEC 21, 2012.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Below are recent screenshots from the Global Consciousness Project 'dot' showing the window of coherence related to the Timewave's novelty dip:

Average GCP Dot readout: (fairly even dispersion of highs and lows on the graph)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6123788f19f.jpg[/atsimg]

Anomalous GCP Dot readout: (graph shows a window where collective coherence remained strong for approx. 8 hours - this occurred late Sunday night/Monday morning)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5101bf3703b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Full timeline until present:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dc85a5d90c9.jpg[/atsimg]

GCP Real-time Dot

I'll compile a wrap-up once we emerge from the novelty dip.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
That naughty little 'balloon boy' even gets his own special notch in the Timewave:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec9ae38e3cf3.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously there are more things happening at the moment that matter more, but this is where much of the world's attention was today - and where 'attention goes, energy flows' as they say.

World watches odyssey of 'Balloon Boy' in real time

I love this! The Timewave picks up hoaxes before they happen. It keyed in on Balloon Boy and the Latvia meteor hoax. How is that for the novelty theory?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From my understanding the timewave was made to fit to end 2012 the end of the mayan long count... but what if that date was wrong?

Mayan calender ends 2220 not 2012

If this is true wouldn't that mean the whole timewave is wrong and needs to be recalculated?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join