It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by randy912
reply to post by emsed1

This is the Sheliak wave my friend, I'm fairly certain Terence McKenna and Evasius both used the Kelley wave.

It's really personal preference, I prefer the sheliak wave myself. Kelley numbers where the first primary number set used, then watson made corrections to it that he saw fit, but still said that the design was flawed, then sheliak made corrections to watsons workings, which IMO are the most accurate, he wrote a 50 page technical write up on the recalculation which you could probably find with google, but U2U me if youd like to read it and can't find it as I think I have it saved, and in the end the waves are not terribly different, most all of the major shifts will line up within a few hours or days, but day to day waves may look a touch different between number sets though. Pretty sure Mckenna used sheliak number set when it was formulated as well

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Evasius, the shift in GCP is because many of us were expecting something to happen.
Nothing happened, no shift has apparently occurred.

Obviously I think the timewave model is seriously flawed.
As someone asked me before: I admit, I was wrong, I am wrong.
I will follow the timewave zero with a radical new view. I will consider a new endpoint, or even that the theory does not work at all.
Timewave zero was wrong.

It is very subjective to find novel events just to justify the theory. We should go the other way around: when a theory does not work, discard it; try to fit a better one to the facts occuring.

I said plenty of time before, that this dip was a small one, and that even the final 2012 could be dead wrong. Think about that.

The good thing is if timewave zero is wrong, then there is greater possibility nothing special happens in 2012, which is what i hope for.
We have to be serious and intelectually honest: the theories do not work as we expected. This is not my denial. Timewave, webbot, other sources, all were indeed wrong.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by segurelha]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, nothing may have happened as of yet but ive certainley had a weekend and monday filled with very bizzare coincidences, constantly !

A couple of things that crossed my mind were:-

1) that novelty could also act on a personal level, so maybe lots of people had bizzare weekends in their own way.

2) Maybe the 'resonances' of past time waves get smaller as we head into the future and so it is nessesary for them act/resonate with/effect receptive states of conciousness in the now, be that shared global or personal, depends on the frequency i guess.

3) That coincidences seem to happen more when you're thinking about subjects like this....hmmmm

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There are certainly novelty ebbs and flows in my personal life, but these do not correlate with the timewave. More with astrology.
I did not see any particular novelty increasing this weekend, either in my life or globally.

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
Well, nothing may have happened as of yet but ive certainley had a weekend and monday filled with very bizzare coincidences, constantly !

A couple of things that crossed my mind were:-

1) that novelty could also act on a personal level, so maybe lots of people had bizzare weekends in their own way.

2) Maybe the 'resonances' of past time waves get smaller as we head into the future and so it is nessesary for them act/resonate with/effect receptive states of conciousness in the now, be that shared global or personal, depends on the frequency i guess.

3) That coincidences seem to happen more when you're thinking about subjects like this....hmmmm

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure where you guys are getting your information when you say nothing happened. The graph picked up on the Balloon boy hoax and the Latvia meteor hoax. Predicted them to the day. Try and dispute that, hah. You can't.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How do you know that's what the graph picked up? The graph indicates levels of global novelty, it doesn't actually predict any actual events whatsoever. Both of the events you mentioned are inconsequential to my life and 99.9999% of people on Earth therefore aren't important or novel at all. I'm still not convinced on Timewave because after plotting several important and novel points, (JFK assassination, 9/11 etc) none of them show even a slight dip in novelty which is ludicrous as both were extremely novel for their time and demanded world attention. Are you expecting me to believe that Timewave showed a dip for the Balloon Boy and Meteorite Hoax but not 9/11 or JFK assassination? If that's true, not a very useful theory IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
People if you watch some other important events, you see some discrepancy with the exact date and people awakeness of events. For example 9/11:

As you see, it's not perfectly alined, the jump started like 2 months earlier...
So we can notice sometimes earlier, sometimes later, sometimes in exact date as the Columbine massacre:

So, give it sometime to make a final judgement...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Are you expecting me to believe that Timewave showed a dip for the Balloon Boy and Meteorite Hoax but not 9/11 or JFK assassination? If that's true, not a very useful theory IMO.

I guess that means you listed two events that weren't hoaxes then huh?

I bet if you go back to March 25, 2005 when someone hoaxed a thumb in their bowl of Wendys chili you'll see some action.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puls4r
People if you watch some other important events, you see some discrepancy with the exact date and people awakeness of events. For example 9/11:

As you see, it's not perfectly alined, the jump started like 2 months earlier...
So we can notice sometimes earlier, sometimes later, sometimes in exact date as the Columbine massacre:

So, give it sometime to make a final judgement...

Come on, so you're saying it can be months before or after the event before we notice a spike or dip? In that case you can attribute the dip to ANYTHING (like Balloon Boy or whatever was on the news that day)! 9/11 affected the entire world the very hour that it happened, not months before or after. I would love for this theory to be accurate but i won't believe in it on blind faith alone. October 22-28 was supposed to be the most novel point so far...it wasn't. It was a regular day just like any other. The theory doesn't work, it needs to be recalculated.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Are you expecting me to believe that Timewave showed a dip for the Balloon Boy and Meteorite Hoax but not 9/11 or JFK assassination? If that's true, not a very useful theory IMO.

I guess that means you listed two events that weren't hoaxes then huh?

I bet if you go back to March 25, 2005 when someone hoaxed a thumb in their bowl of Wendys chili you'll see some action.

So Timewave now predicts hoaxes exclusively? What is your point exactly? Maybe we should go back and check the Roswell incident too...or at least Milli Vanilli

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Yes, I fully expect to find a Milli Vanilli blip on there too. Why? Because I can make whatever I want out of the chart... I hope you see where I've been going with this. Because when the next 'big day' for the chart comes and goes we can chalk it up to the whole formula pulling it's own hoax. It's brilliant and foolproof, no?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Yes, I fully expect to find a Milli Vanilli blip on there too. Why? Because I can make whatever I want out of the chart... I hope you see where I've been going with this. Because when the next 'big day' for the chart comes and goes we can chalk it up to the whole formula pulling it's own hoax. It's brilliant and foolproof, no?

I guess that's my point as well. I just plotted the Roswell incident which most agree happened July 8th, 1947...quite a "novel" day right? You'd expect a massive dip for probably the most famous UFO cover up that launched most of the world's curiosity on the subject. No dip. Weird, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Im saying that big novelty changes can cause observable effects to us some time later or earlier. Here's another great example, Tsunami 26/12/2004:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok then explain these:

This is 9/11

Roswell Incident

Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and catalyst for WWI

Not very convincing so far...

[edit on 10/27/2009 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What about some popular hoaxes?
Look up the Halifax Slasher hoax- November 16, 1938
Andrew Carlssin time traveling stock broker hoax - February 25, 2003
or when Milli Vanilli was busted for lip-syncing - November 15, 1990

anything?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think that Mr Poopra got a point here.

Maybe the Timewave is wrong. That's a possibility. Nothing really important happened these days.

- "Oh, what about the suicide bombings in Iraq?". Well, unfortunately i don't think that is a novelty anymore. We have seen suicide attacks in Iraq before.

Doesn't make any sense for me that the Timewave is correct on some predictions and not in others. As Mr Poopra said, why doesn't it show some of the most importants events that happened in our world, like 9/11?

Or maybe i am wrong, and i'm still not able to understand the Timewave correctly.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In the upcoming days Evasius will explain to you the situation. Novelty peaks don't mean that some event or series of events necessarily happen. if you expected that then you do not understand what the timewave is about and I suggest going on youtube and lsitening to Terence Mckenna explain the essence of timewave zero and how it tracks,what it tracks and how novelty manifests. Or read Evasius' past posts,which give a lot of explanation too.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mr Proopa, i don't recomend you that software coz i experienced some bugs on it, as it don't show the timewave as original software shows sometimes, then try to use Kelley(the original) to calculate timewave and compare it again. If you have problems running the software, use DOSbox emulator to run it

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puls4r
Mr Proopa, i don't recomend you that software coz i experienced some bugs on it, as it don't show the timewave as original software shows sometimes, then try to use Kelley(the original) to calculate timewave and compare it again. If you have problems running the software, use DOSbox emulator to run it

Thanks, Puls4r. Here are some revised ones with both Sheliak and Kelley waves to be fair. In no way am i claiming to be a TWZ expert or anything of the sort. I'm just looking for the truth. Notice all of these extremely important and novel moments in history aren't even acknowledged on either the Sheliak or Kelley waves. What gives?

First, 9/11

JFK Assassination

Oklahoma City Bombing

Stock Market Crash of 1929

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I remember reading that the timewave was SET to end at 2012. The people who made it used Dec 21 2012 as the end date and worked backwards... It was somewhere on ATS, anyone remember a similar thread?

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join