It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Here is other event for the coming October 26th

Chicago ready to fight against wallstreet on October 25-27

on October 25-27 for a series of demonstrations when thousands of Americans - retirees, farmers, workers, homeowners, renters, students, clergy, and small business owners - come together on the streets of Chicago to demand a banking system that puts the American people first and a Congress that makes it happen!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
That naughty little 'balloon boy' even gets his own special notch in the Timewave:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec9ae38e3cf3.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously there are more things happening at the moment that matter more, but this is where much of the world's attention was today - and where 'attention goes, energy flows' as they say.

World watches odyssey of 'Balloon Boy' in real time

The hidden design of the Colorado saucer balloon fiasco...

Source: Etemenanki

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Estess]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Everything very calm.
We are a short 5 days from this date.

I remember following many specific predictions that failed, since about 2000. But only one has come truth, the economic meltdown by webbot for the first week of October 2008.

However they failed for a lot of other predictions.

If something happens now, it will be very rapid.
I think it is less likely to see a stock market crash next week, a famous bank filling for bankrupcy is more possible, as well as some surprise event, natural disaster or the start of a war.

But realize, after many days, GCP (Global Consiousness Project) dot is red, meaning a possible world event.
gcpdot.com...

There is a very strong astrological energy for early next week, and that influence starts about tomorrow. It is one of the strongest of recent years!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha

But realize, after many days, GCP (Global Consiousness Project) dot is red, meaning a possible world event.
gcpdot.com...

Nobody hates being a wet blanket more than I, but I have to say I see that button going dark cherry-red every single day, usually in the late evening (CET). And afterwards it usually turns lime-yellow-green.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The date is getting closer and closer . . .

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Alright then. So what will be said after this date passes and nothing has changed.How many of you are really living your lives by prophecy.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Alright then. So what will be said after this date passes and nothing has changed.

You really don't know?
"Maybe it's something that we cannot recognise as 'novelty' right now, but time will show it was..."

And who knows?
Maybe they are right.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
one thing we have to keep in mind is that the timewave measures absolute novelty. That means that October 25th will be just as much more compared to october 24 than october 24 was to october 23. Since it is gradual we should be able to guess what the event will be, granted its an educated guess and not one that is obvious.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

it is yellow now, when was it red?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here are a few more interesting recent news articles that strike me as relevant:

CHART OF THE DAY: Google Searchers Are Obsessed With The Dollar Collapse

If you believe in the wisdom of crowds, then rising google searches for 'dollar collapse' are a bad sign.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d08be558193.jpg[/atsimg]

Eastern Europe mergers and acquisitions market remains on standby

"Obviously the market has collapsed but it seems we have hit some bottom," said Rosen Ivanov, managing partner at financial advisors Entrea Capital.

Karl Marx Predicted Collapse of US Dollar in 1857

The great October fall of the US dollar is turning into an avalanche. On Tuesday, the American currency lost nine kopeks in Russia and reached a new minimum mark this year - 29.5 rubles per dollar. Within six months (April through September) the dollar lost over 10 percent at the world foreign exchange trading, which marked the sharpest decline since 1991. Some experts believe that the American currency is close to collapse, which may lead to a new financial crisis.

Whitehouse's Romer: US economy has 'been through hell'

WASHINGTON, Oct 20 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy has "been through hell" and although swift government action averted an even worse outcome than what has been seen, more work is needed to avoid future crises, a top White House economic adviser said on Tuesday.

~Finally the 'summer of hell' web-bot linguistics are validated by none other than the Whitehouse's economic advisor.

Nasdaq At Potential Key Turning Point for 2009

Many professional traders - myself included - are looking at the NASDAQ's Fibonacci retracement as it represents a potentially key turning point for this year's market.

Dollar collapse or not, others are seeing this moment in time as a 'turning point'.

October 25-27 expected news stories:

IAEA to inspect Iran new enrichment plant on October 25

Abbas says will announce election date on October 25

Atheist ads to adorn New York subway stations

On October 26, a dozen bustling New York City subway stations will be adorned with the ads as "part of a coordinated multi-organizational advertising campaign designed to raise awareness about people who don't believe in a god", according to a statement from the group, the Big Apple Coalition of Reason.

The advertisements ask the question, written simply over an image of a blue sky with wispy white clouds: "A million New Yorkers are good without God. Are you?"

NASA Unveils Ares 1-X Rocket for Historic Test Flight

The rocket is Ares I-X — a suborbital prototype for the Ares I rocket NASA plans to use to launch its shuttle successor, the Orion spacecraft. Currently the world's tallest booster, the Ares I-X rolled out to the launch pad early Tuesday and is slated to blast off Oct. 27 at 8 a.m. EDT (1200 GMT) on a short demonstration flight.

Not since the April 1981 test flight of NASA's space shuttle Columbia has NASA test launched a new rocket designed to carry astronauts into space.

And notice how there's hardly anything in the news about Michael Jackson anymore - well October 26-28 will see yet more media saturation regarding the new album and movie (which is entirely a direct result of his death which occurred precisely on the last lowest novelty point). I believe MJ's producers are aware of 'time windows' and are using them as both a distraction and as a facilitator for the greatest profit results possible.

[edit on 22/10/09 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen till AFTER the 2012 movie comes out....... come on...jeezzzz

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Here are 2 articles from this week's New Scientist that I found very interesting regarding time's subjective and anomalous qualities:

Timewarp: How your brain creates the fourth dimension

Rethinking relativity: Is time out of joint?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I hope I haven't done McKenna's Timewave Zero a great disservice by hyping this upcoming October 26th shift in the wave. I've noticed after posting my novelty points video that it's becoming many people's unexpected initiation to McKenna's work. That video was really intended for people who have actually heard of Novelty Theory, know what the graph signifies, and know not to expect calamities at each and every turning point.

The video has been viewed over 4000 times, and most comments and questions I get (ATS audience excluded of course) are along the lines of 'so the world's going to end on Oct. 26?' 'What's going to happen?' 'Michael Jackson's death was a world-shaking event? LOL' 'Ed McMahon dies? LOL' I've even noticed the video has been embedded on Honda-tech.com of all places (December 21st 2012 may be dooms day but what about october 26,2009???? ...... '????' indeed.

This shift we approach is a turning point not unlike last year's October 7 shift. Do not forget that many people expected all manner of catastrophe on that day because, like October 26th, that day also coincided with a web-bot prediction that called for a detectable shift in linguistics from ‘all is OK’ to ‘all is going to hell.’ When October 7 came and went with no nuke in Washington, no Iran/Israel armageddon, no ‘bank holidays’ declared, etc – people were very quick to say, ‘told ya so.’ Yet in hindsight you would be hard-pressed to find anyone who lived through that to say that October 7 was not a major turning point in world economic affairs. Have a look at my economic collapse timeline for a day-by-day summary on what happened:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The economic disaster was in the making for a long time, in fact we’re still in this mess. The shift on October 26 has been long in the making as well and is related directly to all previous shifts. If October 26 marks a ‘death of the dollar shift,’ you have to look at when it was first officially reported in the news, which was October 5 - 9:

Dollar's demise plotted by oil producers, China and France, report says (Oct. 5)

Demise of the Dollar (Oct. 9)

The US dollar is not going to suddenly lose all value at a single point in time, it’s a gradual process, and I believe it is happening. One would then assume if the 26th marks a shift, then the dollar should be well and truly dead or very near death 21-25 days from the 26th (assuming the shift is the mid-point of the process).

Turning points aren’t always easily noticed when you’re immersed within the reality that is creating, influencing, expecting, and subsequently reacting to the change. You are embedded in time and entrenched in this experience. It would be like a fish imagining the layout of a reef based on the chunk of coral directly beneath it – similar to ‘you can’t see the forest for all the damn trees.’ We’re surrounded by the change we expect and immersed in the novelty dip we think we haven’t yet reached.

Turning points rarely seem significant at the time, but in retrospect, it becomes clear that there was a specific time and place when everything turned — either for the better or worse. It is important to realize that the turning point event didn’t make the change but, instead, the decision that we made based upon the turning point event was the critical element.
~source: Turning point begins at critical time in life

If we review the previous dip into novelty, you’ll notice that the bottom was rocky like a riverbed. The Iranian revolution fulfilled pretty much everything I expected in the dip, but as we all know Michael Jackson’s death occurred right on the lowest point. I was surprised at this because I really didn’t expect anything else more novel than revolution. That in itself defined the timewave’s ‘novelty’ and quite literally blew my mind. It happened because we didn’t expect it. The trouble is, we’re now expecting something at a specific moment, and it’s pretty much guaranteed that nothing significant will happen within those few crucial hours – it’s a shift in perception more complex than we expect, and it will always be more complicated than we assume – that’s the nature of experience.

Anyway, this idea of novelty and how it affects and reacts to our conscious experience of time isn't the easiest thing to get your head around (afterall, why should a theory that tracks rates of complexity be overly simple?) Expecting one major event at each shift in the wave would indeed be simple. It’s possible to get one major event or many smaller decisive events happening simultaneously. It’s also possible that the shift is only that – a shift between larger events – like a compass needle flicking from one direction to another when in close proximity to a magnet. I'm still researching and reflecting on this continually, and each major shift in the graph is a learning experience for me as well. I can only tell you what I expect leading up to the shift, and I can only reflect on it once it's passed.

So what am I expecting? I’ll first tell you what I don’t expect: quick and complete death of the dollar, nuke anywhere/anytime, middle eastern armageddon, major catastrophic earthquake, asteroid impact, volcano…none of those things. Things that are possible but not very likely: surprise attack (Israel/Iran), assassination attempt of a leader (not US specific), H1N1/vaccination new revelations. Anyway, whatever happens we probably have not thought of yet – reality seems to manifest out of the utmost newness, not out of mere expectations and fears. The lists I have provided recently about expected events are exactly that – expected. They’re technically nothing new because they’ve already been reported, so reality will take that information and will bring us things that no one expected. That’s novelty. Big event? Who knows?

What I do expect: complexity and interconnectedness reach a pinnacle and shift point around October 26th. What I have found over the last year and a half is that the timewave works on many levels - from global down to the individual. Coincidences and synchronicities increase during these novel points on the graph. This tendency is generally increasing as we approach zero date, but these moments in the graph are a bit more special. Things are more likely to happen that normally wouldn't. Miracles and stories about lucky or extremely unlucky outcomes also increase. Events become polarized as either very bad or very good. Events in your own life should reflect this as well - odd things just seem to happen more, and it's a good time to be very observant, careful, and focused on the positive. Here's a video recently sent to me by John Matrix - it's of Nassim Haramein explaining his thoughts on synchronicity:

Here are a few Australian examples of coincidences, unlikely occurrences, and 'miracles' that caught my attention this week:

Another Sydney boy falls through window
~There have been 2 cases this week, and this as far as I know hasn't happened in years. One survived, one did not.

Woman tells of 'miracle' pram baby rescue ~ horrible video to watch, but a very happy ending.

Man falls to his death from Melbourne train ~2nd train incident after pram falling - 1 miracle, 1 tragedy

'Massive boom' sparks lucky escape

Teen lucky to survive after throat slashed

Car flies into home's roof

Unlucky for some: population hits 4,444,444 (which happened at 4:44am)

And I've also experienced this odd manifestation of events just 'seeming' to come together - my daughter turns 6 months on October 25, she learned to crawl just yesterday, and tomorrow we start her on solid foods - so BIG week for her. Synchronicities have been off the chart for the last week, and on some occasions rather than just 2 things coming together to make one coincidence, I've got 3 or 4 things occurring at the same time all related to each other. Likewise, 2 days ago I noticed that my ATS stats were all consecutive numbers: BTS points: 77, Flags: 666, Stars: 1818 (screenshot). Today, our wall-clock stopped at 5:50 (I replaced those batteries in August). And to really drive it home, here's the shampoo my wife bought me - the brand's actually called Turning Point.

SO as I was saying, the Timewave works on all levels, from the global scale to the individual, from the grand to the mundane. So regardless of what happens in the world, whether it's a big event, disaster, or a huge coincidence, pay attention to your own lives during this time. Things are bound to be a little strange.

[edit on 23/10/09 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Earthquake in Indonesia measuring 6 on the scale. No Tsunami's reported yet. But ill tell you what, when it rains, it pours! There getting frequant earthquakes in those parts. Although this is in, mainly the Kuala Lumpa area i belive although i havnt done much checking...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Earthquake in Indonesia measuring 6 on the scale. No Tsunami's reported yet. But ill tell you what, when it rains, it pours! There getting frequant earthquakes in those parts. Although this is in, mainly the Kuala Lumpa area i belive although i havnt done much checking...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
My response to this is what Evasius just said :

Anyway, whatever happens we probably have not thought of yet – reality seems to manifest out of the utmost newness, not out of mere expectations and fears. The lists I have provided recently about expected events are exactly that – expected. They’re technically nothing new because they’ve already been reported, so reality will take that information and will bring us things that no one expected. That’s novelty. Big event? Who knows?

What I do expect: complexity and interconnectedness reach a pinnacle and shift point around October 26th

And as far as my own response to Evasius' post. I whole-heartedly agree and have been understanding and seeing the timewaves' functions the same way as you have.
This leads me to one thing> if interconnectedness on some level,in one form or the other AND that NOVELTY event(that will be the only thing that wil make the interconnectedness even possible) DON'T HAPPEN in any shape or form,and you,Evasius, are saying that something completely new(novel), that we have not touched upon or have not thought about happening, has to indeed happen....if nothing happens,nothing new, what will your take on it be ?
And when people here reading think it's gong to be related to the dollar demise, earthquakes, iran-israel etc- then as Evasius said,No, that will not take place,none of it(not during the novelty peak anyway),because all these things are NOT novel. They have been predicted to death by now.
With the timewave you always have to expect the unexpected, not expect the obvious. The obvious is NEVER novel in any way.

So yes ,Evasius made A GREAT point. a tremendous point indeed.Thank you Evasius.

P.S So when do you think we will be able to notice the biggest most novel event ever,which was/will be followed by the biggest interconnectedness yet ? Will we notice it(THE UNEXPECTED CATALYST for novelty AND consecuential connectedness) when it happens or only months later ?
I would liek your reply on this Evasius.Thanks.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

yeah, id like to know the next main event. Anything happening in November around the 21st or 22nd? Just wanna see if it may shed some light on another random 'disclosure' topic... But any further info would do.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Market is dropping hard today.

I'm still looking at 6pm Monday 10/26 for STHF.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Market dropping again huh? ...suprise! But on the serious note, thats probably because Britan has just announced its still in recession due to figures released on this 6th quarter. Despite 'EXPERTS' saying we would be out of it due to small signs of growth over the few weeks. But obviously thats just the ripple or fine 'whimper' of the bail outs of the economy. Now Banks have tightend their belts a little bit, despite giving out bounus's again, there NOT lending like they use'd too, to create business and to inspire growth in the markets.
And SHTF... Well... I still dont think were near that bad of a situation. Although our butt's have been skimming the fan blades quite a lot lately.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Umm.. the following was kinda novel and unexpected, though it will probably take some time for the full repercussions to make themselves felt and it could potentially affect an awful lot of people. It happened this Tuesday..

On Tuesday morning, Pope Benedict XVI sprang a big surprise on both the Roman Catholic Church and the worldwide Anglican Communion. He announced the setting up of what amounts to a church within a church for Anglicans who reject the ordination of women priests and bishops and liberal teachings on homosexuality

The Vatican opens its arms to Anglicans – and tightens its grip

I also saw a couple of days ago, a news article stating that we're going to be seeing armed police on regular foot patrol in Britain for the first time ever soon.

If I get what Evasius is saying right, then this dip into novelty is more likely to mark a lot of smaller novel events such as the above rather than one great big world-shattering occurrence.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join