It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

A state of emergency is less NOVEL than it is an attention grabbing semi-event.
May it stay this way.Past few have been HIGHLY NOVEL for moi.All good to great,yay!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Dear Evasius, yours is truly a wonderful post, BUT, we have to look for novelty not only expressed in the US (or even western world) but around all world.
Jackson death was a hit in most western world, but in my european country was a very minor event. And certainly elsewhere in China, India, South America, Africa or the Middle East.

In fact, sometimes I ask myself if we should apply timewave only for humans. What about plants, weather, animals, aliens, african tribes, etc?
What if?

In a funny way, I also observed many 11s yesterday, and even a 666 today. I still think we will witness some shift around next week.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One thought I had is about the "events" which would cause the timewave to shift, or visa versa, the time wave shift allows events to happen.

Often in these timewave prediction threads people compare old events to possible events which relate to a future timewave shift.

It seems that the events which people try to pinpoint on a timewave shift are clutching at straws.

Many more influential and powerful events take place in secret and behind closed doors. The news media never hears about it. The history books never write about it. No one but those perpetrating the event will EVER know about it.

For example: the planning of 9/11 and the planning and/or decision to assassinate JFK. We do not know the dates of such events, but they must have altered or been altered by the timewave.

These dates would most certainly shift the timewave yet we would never know when they happen because they are secret, YET SO POWERFUL as to be related to the timewave.

So my thought is that we should stop trying to ATTACH events past or future to this timewave, because many events will be secret and will alter the timewave and we will never know why.

Also it is possible that the timewave represents a collective gauge of human consciousness or awareness.... and these things fluctuate around events, but often never shift in direct correlation to the event.

Did that initiate a brainstorm?
Send some thought rain my way.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am sorry to post this again, since I posted in another thread, but maybe it is more proper in here.

I was reading the (BBC) news today in search of a webbot-style prediction. I know this thread is about timewave, but concerning the nature of the 26 October, and as Evasius frequently picks the news coming, I will show you what I have found:

Earthquake happens in Sumatra (idea of "shaking" of even another earthquake)
The words of "emergency" (Obama declares national emergency)
"key militant" "town" (Pakistan 'takes key militant town' )
"plays down" "landing" (US pilot plays down late landing)
"collapse" (Morrissey collapses during show )
"hoax" "ballon" (US balloon mother 'admits hoax')
"black cloud" ('Black cloud' blights Cairo)´
"record" (Record recession for UK economy)
"boost" "therapy" (Eye gene therapy boost for young)
"auction" (Drink-drive chair up for auction )
"hero" ('Hero' pilot killed in Caribbean )
"attack" "poll" (Taliban vow to attack Afghan poll )
"soldiers" ('Bittersweet return' for soldiers)
"chief" "fresh" (Palestinian chief calls fresh elections )
"leaders" (Asian leaders eye EU-style bloc )
"kills" "collision" (France road crash kills Britons, 'Hero' pilot killed in Caribbean, Deadly train collision in Egypt)
"anger" "spark" "support" "poll" (BNP support in poll sparks anger )
"charger" "universal" (Universal phone charger approved )
"admits" (US balloon mother 'admits hoax')

So, the event meets some or several world "leaders", talking about some "killing" or "coming down, crashing, landing", "admiting" something, a "hero"

Something goes up "boost" "up" "ballon", a "charger", which then "collapses" "collides", or "sparks" the "militant", "soldiers" and "anger".
Interesting there is also a reference to a "black cloud" on BBC and "black dynamite" on CNN.

Most references seem to point to some type of terrorist or war event, or something that was in the air, coming down (a bomb?, or a symbol to a stock market crash?). Another possibility could be "admiting" the "landing/crashing" or Roswell (which has involved soldiers and military, or, lol, "black" budgets).

This stuff is like interpretation of dreams: difficult!!
Someone has a better guess: I have narrow it to 3 possible events, which have been extensively talked about in the last weeks.

Look also at this "British nuclear expert dies in 40-metre plunge" in Vienna: did this guy knew of something secret?????

Could I have a webbot career?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
THe big day is almost upon us. I wonder what we will experience? I have been following this thread for a while and it truly has been an interesting ride.

Keep it up!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
here is a new, novel event that occurred today (bear in mind that even though tommarrow is the lowest point, we are very low even now) in that a massive amount of climate-change events were organized by the website 350.org

According to the website there were events in 181 countries and over 5200 events worldwide.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Getting a nice C class solar flare now..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0148eed5970b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just heard a blast outside. Almost dove under the table. I am really getting paranoid. Probably some of my redneck neighbors shooting guns. Scared me though

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
Just heard a blast outside. Almost dove under the table. I am really getting paranoid. Probably some of my redneck neighbors shooting guns. Scared me though

There are some idiots setting off fireworks in my neighborhood.

WTF is wrong with people?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I'll post this reply here as well since it's more appropriate here:

Any flares at the sun now (25th) won't reach earth for a couple of days.

Even the huge one in 1859 took 18 hours to reach earth, so one would have to flare up right now to reach us by 6pm on the 26th.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Evasius,

Is there any way to zoom in far enough to do a 24 or 48 hours graph for today?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33adab565070.jpg[/atsimg]

The program is coordinated to GMT/UTC time. I've circled Sydney (my location) as well as New York which are currently 15 hours apart.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
One thought I had is about the "events" which would cause the timewave to shift, or visa versa, the time wave shift allows events to happen.

Often in these timewave prediction threads people compare old events to possible events which relate to a future timewave shift.

It seems that the events which people try to pinpoint on a timewave shift are clutching at straws.

Many more influential and powerful events take place in secret and behind closed doors. The news media never hears about it. The history books never write about it. No one but those perpetrating the event will EVER know about it.

For example: the planning of 9/11 and the planning and/or decision to assassinate JFK. We do not know the dates of such events, but they must have altered or been altered by the timewave.

These dates would most certainly shift the timewave yet we would never know when they happen because they are secret, YET SO POWERFUL as to be related to the timewave.

So my thought is that we should stop trying to ATTACH events past or future to this timewave, because many events will be secret and will alter the timewave and we will never know why.

Also it is possible that the timewave represents a collective gauge of human consciousness or awareness.... and these things fluctuate around events, but often never shift in direct correlation to the event.

Did that initiate a brainstorm?
Send some thought rain my way.
heres a reply. You have to ALWAYS keep in mind what McKenna ALWAYS strssed about timewave zero. It measures novelty yes, BUT what he always said is that that novelty is expressed only in one and only ONE WAY - "the closer we get to dec 21 2012, the more novelty will be speeding up and with each novelty peak a new record will be established. What record am I implying? The record of PEOPLE being EFFECTED by the SAME EVENT/ANOMALY/PHENOMENON/NOVELTY/NEW INFORMATION and thus also establishing a new level/record of INTERCONNECTEDNESS,where a record amount of people pay attention to the SAME event during the SAME timframe. And that event ofcourse is novel,totally unexpected to the mass counsciousness and most of all, a new way of thinking for humans.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The 25 is now in 5 or 6 Threads - splitted, all with intresting infos. And i posted this in the other threads allready.

Last night, there was a significat shift in our worlds randomness, take a look here gcpdot.com....

There is the Sunspot, some Online Banks are Offline, The Flu Emergency (with no news in europa) the 100 deaths in Iraq, The fall of the Terror Town in Pakistan, The Earthquake is Banda Sea and so on....it is allready a strange weekend, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
The 25 is now in 5 or 6 Threads - splitted, all with intresting infos. And i posted this in the other threads allready.

Last night, there was a significat shift in our worlds randomness, take a look here gcpdot.com....

There is the Sunspot, some Online Banks are Offline, The Flu Emergency (with no news in europa) the 100 deaths in Iraq, The fall of the Terror Town in Pakistan, The Earthquake is Banda Sea and so on....it is allready a strange weekend, isn't it?
well,I must say that I've seen weekends like this before.Nothing novel really,I mean it is interesting,but things liek this have happened before, the only way this will prove to be novel is only if the consciousness of A LOT(actually it has to be a new record as far as the amounts of people paying attnetion to the same event during the same timeframe) of people is focused on some event.
So far, there have been no novel happenings in the world around this date,because for ex when jackson died,literally hundreds of millions,if not 3 billion people out of 7 billion paid attnetion(via media everywhere) to that event. jackson death was truly novel,it was both unexpected(fawcett too,but most of the people around the world don't know her) and shocking,making it new unseen information flowing in.
This time around,this date has to be more novel(we entered a NEW record novelty depth on september 6th 2009,so we've never been so deep into novelty EVER on TWZ,the next record will only come early 2011) and thus it has to include more people paying attention to the same thing during the same timeframe than it was the case during jacksons death. What could be so NOvel ? that is what I want to know.Maybe it won't happen, then the dates are off i timewave zero ,sadly.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

Originally posted by cushycrux

well,I must say that I've seen weekends like this before.Nothing novel really,I mean it is interesting,but things liek this have happened before, the only way this will prove to be novel is only if the consciousness of A LOT(actually it has to be a new record as far as the amounts of people paying attnetion to the same event during the same timeframe) of people is focused on some event.
So far, there have been no novel happenings in the world around this date,because for ex when jackson died,literally hundreds of millions,if not 3 billion people out of 7 billion paid attnetion(via media everywhere) to that event. jackson death was truly novel,it was both unexpected(fawcett too,but most of the people around the world don't know her) and shocking,making it new unseen information flowing in.
This time around,this date has to be more novel(we entered a NEW record novelty depth on september 6th 2009,so we've never been so deep into novelty EVER on TWZ,the next record will only come early 2011) and thus it has to include more people to pay attention to the same thing during the same timeframe than it was the case during jacksons death. What could be so NOvel ? that is what I want to know.Maybe it won't happen, then the dates are off i timewave zero ,sadly.

I understand what you mean. But if you take a look at the technicial side, it must not be the global human consciousness that can cause a shift in "Randomness". I Know the builders of this network want to show that this "Global Consciousness" exists. For me, this is a installation with random generators, and this peaks can be everthing, from sun activity to intergalatical events, or just the earth self.

If the Randomness is no longer real random, something seem to influent the rules of balance that is not very common these days. And my meaning is that there is no real "Randomness" alt all, because this means chaos, and i don't think chaos exists in the universe. It's just something we can't understand, - so we call it chaos.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius, can low points in the graph not necessarily mean that somebody bad is going to happen? Can there be good outcome with the low points?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius, can low points in the graph not necessarily mean that somebody bad is going to happen? Can there be good outcome with the low points?
I suggest you read at least 1 page out of the 55 on this thread. it has been said many many tiems that novelty has nothing to do with bad things. it can be anything. The timewave doesnt differentiate. What matters is that it is NOVEL. So yes,it can be good as much as bad.Anything that catches the attention of a billion people or more.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
25 October, despite some minor events, nothing novel or big is happening.

Global Consciousness Project has a signification deviation, in their graphs, meaning a large probability of a global event (however, sometimes nothing happens afterwards)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nothing will happen today or tomorrow... These bots have been wrong much more often than they've been correct and this is yet another example.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join