It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

No the deal is that you would have more success if you open yourself up to anything NOVEL,or choose among novel plans,and in a time of high NOVELTY you might get it better than you thought.There's action involved,not just talk or feelings.

I made that happen when instead of a plain floor in the entry of my shop,I went and made it into a tool by incorporating square tube pieces into the floor.Has a lot of potential for fixturing.I hadda make something happen and NOVELTY was a result.Would it have happened even if the TWZ said ,"HABIT"?Dunno,but I'm sure glad it did...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There were some novel things in my life this last week, but not as more as in summer 2006 or fall 2003. There is once in a while periods of high novelty in my personal life, but they don't seem to follow the timewave, but instead they follow rather well my astrological transits.

I am still sceptic, though open, about the validity of timewave.
In late 2012 it will be very clear about its meaning.

Originally posted by trueforger

No the deal is that you would have more success if you open yourself up to anything NOVEL,or choose among novel plans,and in a time of high NOVELTY you might get it better than you thought.There's action involved,not just talk or feelings.

I made that happen when instead of a plain floor in the entry of my shop,I went and made it into a tool by incorporating square tube pieces into the floor.Has a lot of potential for fixturing.I hadda make something happen and NOVELTY was a result.Would it have happened even if the TWZ said ,"HABIT"?Dunno,but I'm sure glad it did...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

The way I see it, individually we are all our own country so to speak, timewave is a measure of the collective novelty

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
TWZ is supposed to be the very TAO,mathematically deconstructed and graphically described.The fractal nature of the line represents the all encompassing flow of TAO.So to my mind it covers all,huge constructs like governments and each tiny decision we each make or even contemplate.The old 'as above so below'

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Has anyone brought up the idea that the Oct. 26th dip could be referencing what is going on in Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Has anyone brought up the idea that the Oct. 26th dip could be referencing what is going on in Ukraine?
I don't think what is happening in ukraine matter on a large scale,because i don't think it is novel(personally) and secondly,it only effects a very small percent of the Earth population, don't search for an even, that's not what TWZ shows. An event CAN occur,but might not. With Michael Jackson and Iran,that captured the united attention of millions upon millions. With Ukraine it's not so, so don't think that is the novelty you may be searching event wise.

There was no clear event or series of events this tiem around.

However the whoel atmosphere of novelty and our consciousness entering new novel grounds did occur I believe.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

Originally posted by Tgautier13
I don't think what is happening in ukraine matter on a large scale,because i don't think it is novel(personally) and secondly,it only effects a very small percent of the Earth population, don't search for an even, that's not what TWZ shows. An event CAN occur,but might not. With Michael Jackson and Iran,that captured the united attention of millions upon millions. With Ukraine it's not so, so don't think that is the novelty you may be searching event wise.

There was no clear event or series of events this tiem around.

However the whoel atmosphere of novelty and our consciousness entering new novel grounds did occur I believe.

I would see that topic "Ukraine" and Oct. 26 from an other point of view:

from urbansurvival.com...

This story may be the most important of our lifetimes. I'm a retired Ph.D. biochemist FYI. I conjecture that much of the coming troubles the web bot project speaks of may well arise from this new flu variant. I note that the first cases appeared a few days ago, just the length of the incubation period from October 25th.

OK, a Mossad microbiologist warned two months ago that a new deadly flu bug was going to be released into Ukraine in two months. He got the place right, the bug right, and the time right.

The sequence of all 8 pieces of RNA in the virus that caused the "Spanish flu" pandemic of 1918-1919 is public knowledge. A long dead Inuit woman buried in the permafrost was dug up and the virus taken from her body a couple of years ago and the RNA pieces were sequenced. Quite simple to synthesize these 8 pieces with widely available commercial machines and reagents. Then transfect mammalian cells with the RNA genes to obtain the intact, fully functional, virus. Another quite well known technology. Then grow all you want in fertilized chicken eggs or a mammalian immortal cell line. More quite well known technologies.

What scares the sh*t out of me is that the bleeding in the lungs is exactly what killed a lot of folks in the 1918-19 pandemic. See the great book "The Great Influenza: The story of the deadliest pandemic in history ." People would literally fall dead walking across the street. The bleeding out of the lungs was most likely the result of a "cytokine storm" that so increased the vascular permeability in the air sacks that blood filled the lungs. The reason why the mortality in the 1918-1919 pandemic was concentrated in the 18-25 yo cohort was that they had the most active immune systems.

Now I've NO conjecture as to who may have let this loose or why. But I do know that the technology is widespread to replicate the 1918-1919 virus that killed 2-4 million Americans and about 50 million world wide. And folks only traveled by ship in 1918. And there is NO vaccine for this flu type.

Hopefully we will know in a couple of weeks the sequences of the 8 RNA pieces in the Ukraine virus. I'll bet the farm that it is a replicant of the "Spanish Flu." If so, the odds are totally infinitesimal that this was NOT a deliberate bioweapon release.

I note that long haul truckers will simply go home and park their rigs if this flu reaches the USA. And exactly what reason do we have to suppose that it will be confined to Ukraine? The average city has 3 days of food. Connect the dots... please...............

A credit is due here. the word "replicant" is from the great sci-fi movie "Blade Runner."

So, indeed the Oct. 25/26 could be the trigger, once it is confirmed that it is a replicant of the Spanish Flu. ...and that for sure will be the NOVELTY.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It’s obvious by now the October dip into novelty is different than the one we tracked in June. The previous was based on shared global and highly public events which carried with them the change that registered on the graph as a palpable turning point. Although that period was indeed novel for many people personally, the change experienced was mainly achieved through the Iranian Revolution and Michael Jackson’s death. This one was and continues to be highly novel, but on a different level altogether.

Before I continue I need to clarify what ‘novelty’ actually is given that I’ve recently seen the term thrown around in reference to this expected event everyone was waiting for. McKenna based the program on the idea of novelty, which was coined in this context by Alfred North Whitehead in his essay entitled ‘Process and Reality’ (1929). Whitehead defined novelty throughout his career as “the emergence of new states of connectedness.” These states, via the process of individual and group experience, are approaching a state of infinite complexity and interconnectedness. Here’s more from an essay on Whitehead's work summarizing the idea:

Creativity and Novelty
Every fact in the Universe is the exemplification of creativity, including God. It is the ultimate metaphysical principle allowing for Novelty. (The emergence of the new, for “creative advance.”) This novelty may inhibit and delay the creative advance and thus provide the condition for the rise of evil (loss). However, when the creative advance attains its final phase or its satisfaction, the universe is better off for the fact of evil. All inhibiting novelties somehow contribute to a greater good. The “satisfaction”, or the final phase of the becoming, is richer in content by reason of the particular cosmic contrasts. In the creative advance of the world, particular evil facts are finally transcended.

Actual occasions and the societies they form are in a process of growing together (concrescence) until they reach a final phase which is called “satisfaction.” Every occasion is at once the subject experiencing and the super-ject of this experience;—the present experiential datum, but also the future result or aim of its present experience. This aim or future project is the “subjective aim” which controls the becoming of the actual occasion, luring it to final satisfaction. Actual occasions perish, but they enter into the internal constitution of other actual occasions, in which they become objectified. Every present fact of the universe is thus constituted by its antecedent phases. So also is every present fact of the universe thus constituted by its potential for future realization by its subjective aim.

So novelty describes our progress as a conscious species – our evolution, our thought, our technology, our total essence is progression towards concrescence and ultimately a sort of ‘satisfaction’ experienced by the collective (or driving force behind the collective).

The fractal nature of reality, time, and experience of both is actually referred to as well by Whitehead. He uses the symbology of a ‘Chinese box’ rather than a spiral, Russian dolls, fractals, etc. Again, from the essay:

What we experience and call in the everyday “human consciousness”—(or for that matter “see” and call a “person”)—Whitehead counts as only one type of occasion among others, saying that “philosophers have disdained the information about the universe obtained through their visceral feelings and have concentrated on visual feelings. The feeling that we have and call “human consciousness” is in Whitehead’s construction, actually only the briefest of percipient experiences—a person is a sequence of felt experiences characterized by “his or her” own individuality. And a person’s lifetime is primarily a society of such occasions of personality.

This complex understanding rest upon Whitehead’s particular way of ordering nature and his understanding of the order of things not so much as an order of given “stuff,” but rather a series of occasions to be experienced—that is, a process, and a hierarchy of relationships—an image of Chinese boxes each lodged one within the other. Each box provides more specialized and limited types of societies, and each box presupposes the wider social orderings of which they are a part. The first so called “box” might be considered being what Whitehead calls “the extensive continuum”—the general type of relatedness that holds or our whole physical world together. Within this set of general relatedness can be found the “box” of geometric relationships, within that, the “box of electromagnetic society,” which he identifies as our cosmic epoch. In this “nesting,” there results an organismic coherence in which every event in the universe is a factor in every other event.

More on Alfred N. Whitehead

What are experiencing now as humans on this planet, both as individuals and as a whole, are changes that are accelerating towards speeds approaching the maximum level we’re capable of comfortably cognitively processing. With these changes come new connections which help both carry and displace the burden that is being placed upon our minds. These new connections are knitting themselves together to form a solid sphere - a sphere made of varying themes of connectivity:

1. Technological (web, media, social networks),
2. Consciousness (the collective mental internet),
3. Experience of time (which ebbs and flows along with change), which all lead to:
4. overall awareness that those themes are not only related, but are becoming knitted together as one.

The above themes of connectivity contribute to the collective thread of novelty. This is what I've come to realize the Timewave tracks. It does not merely track linear time. It doesn't merely track big events in history. It doesn't track merely our conscious awareness of those events. It tacks our growing coherence as a species via all the above. It's all about connections.

There is another theme that should be included in the list above, perhaps as a subset of number 4, and that is the theme of Synchronicity. I've talked about this many times before, but this latest shift has really opened my eyes to a few things. Unfortunately the whole experience has been very personal, and I will undoubtedly find it difficult to convey the magnitude of what's happening - I can only hope that in sharing my experience that perhaps you might agree given your own odd sets of circumstances.

For Synchronicity to have any relevance to overall Novelty, that would mean that individuals can contribute to (and be affected by) the timewave with their experiences. Synchronicity is a special type of new connection that occurs not to hasten our approach to zero point (as with all other connections), but to act as a 'release valve' for the 'novelty pressure' accumulated from all other coinciding connectivity. The pressure is siphoned off to nearby areas of lower novelty pressure like a bolt of lightening connecting two or more threads of reality that should otherwise not be connected. These synchronisitc new connections are individual by-products of the real collective process and give glimpses of just how close all these threads/possibilities/realities are being squeezed together. Although synchronicity doesn't directly affect the acceleration (and is a result of it), it does so in an indirect way by harnessing the awareness of the conscious observer experiencing it, who then uses that new awareness to inevitably achieve total connectiveness by attaining new levels of consciousness.

With this description in mind, now look at the Timewave. The graph tracks the ebb and flow of this 'novelty pressure' which happens to be building towards a crucial, or possibly infinite, amount of pressure. Shifts in the graph can mark either building in the pressure or an easing off (like tipping points and turning points). The event window of October 24-28 marked a critical build-up of pressure that was met with a release and subsequent allowance of new connectivity and complexity. How this release was met differed from June 17-25 (no shift is the same obviously). In June we had specific events that shouldered this burden, siphoned the pressure, and then allowed for new connections to flourish. See my post on June 21 that detailed these 'new states of connectedness.'

This time we had a good mix of events that allowed for the shift to take place, but nothing matching the nature of the previous. One of the possible lead-ins to the event window was Swine flu declared national emergency given that is probably the precursor to many other countries following suit, and the decision gives the government more power to sidestep certain previous legalities originally put in place to protect the people.

Anyway, to know what else contributed to the shift, we need to look at numbers 1-4 above and see how connectivity was affected. Large events can give rise to new connectedness pertaining to technology - people talk about them and actually create new methods of communicating and sharing their experiences. Direct changes to technology itself also bring about the expected novelty. Refer to this previous post for a list of things contributing to the shift.

Continued below:

[edit on 3/11/09 by Evasius]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Continued

Macro Level Contributors

There were a number of events that contributed to the October dip into novelty. These events did gain some media attention, but as with major turning points throughout history, the factors causing the Timewave shift may not be obvious until well after. In hindsight, these events, processes set into motion, changes in technology, and shifts in our experience of reality will all be brought up again at the next shift – and will be built upon at each subsequent shift. Below is a list of items that are and will continue to be relevant to the graph:

Technology news for the last week of October

Week in Microsoft: Windows 7 has arrived (Oct. 24)
The Internet is about to change with non-Latin web addresses (Oct. 26)
Vodafone’s BlackBerry Storm2 9520 officially coming on October 26
Yahoo to Shut Down GeoCities on October 26
Internet 40 Years Old Today - More Or Less (Oct. 29)
Google Launches Social Search (Oct. 27)
Google brings online music to the masses (Oct. 29)
Google Redefines GPS Navigation Landscape (Oct. 28)
The case against the FCC's Net neutrality plan (Oct. 29)
Microsoft, Yahoo Weigh In On FCC’s Proposed ‘Open Internet’ Rules (Oct. 29)
NSA to build $1.5B cybersecurity center near Salt Lake City (Oct. 26)
Tweet This: 19 Percent of Internet Users Use Twitter (Oct. 28)
Nokia N900 Officially Slated for End of October Release
Flu pandemic could bring down Internet (Nov. 1)

H1N1

First I want to point out that both the CDC and WHO officially recognize this strain of the flu as Novel H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu). Note the term 'novel' in the title. This is novelty affecting humanity on a global scale, and regardless of its true virulence, this topic is on everyone's mind. People are making decisions in their lives based on this threat, and the Timewave validates this as a heavy and relevant topic.

Second, our current placement on the graph puts us in resonance with 1811-12 and July 1942. The resonance with 1942 is a little easier to see than the 1811 one - in '42 the world faced an onslaught from many fronts, and the time was chaotic and horrible. Hunger for news of daily events forced media to develop new means of gathering and distributing information worldwide. Then the best media groups struggled to get information out within 4 days to a week after it occurred - today it's mere seconds. Today we also face an onslaught from every direction, and the times are hectic to say the least. One particular aspect of the '42 resonance that horrifies me personally is that of the Holocaust . Topics that come to mind when comparing then and now would be Medical experiments and New methods of mass murder. The resonance has allowed for these themes to be repeated (it was never guaranteed that they would) in the present, so it is no coincidence that there is once again talk of 'extermination.' The Timewave seems to validate our suspicions of there being a global conspiracy to murder large numbers of people.

Less obvious is the resonance of 1811. On Wednesday October 28, I found that we resonated precisely with June 9, 1811. On that day there was an event known as The Great Fire of Podil which took place in Kiev, Ukraine.

The 1811 Great fire of Podil occurred on the morning of June 9, 1811 in the historical and commercial neighborhood of Podil in Kiev (Kyiv), the capital of Ukraine. The fire lasted for three days and almost destroyed the whole neighborhood. Before the fire, the Podil was the city's most densely populated neighborhood; out of 3,672 households in the city, 2,068 were located in the Podil.

The fire's power was strengthened with high winds and the season's severe droughts, where even the nearby Dnieper River was reported to have been dried out. The city's official version of the cause of the fire, however, was said to be children playing with fire.

More than 2,000 homes, magistrate buildings, 12 churches, and 3 monasteries were destroyed in the fire. However, some buildings were spared destruction, including the House of Peter I. Smoke from the fire was reported to have been seen more than 130 km (81 mi) away.
~'children playing with fire' is the perfect metaphor for present-day technicians tinkering with bio-weapons~

Oddly enough we've heard a lot about the Ukraine over the last 5 days. Here's a thread from October 30 about the story. And here is an article from just yesterday: Ukraine 'on verge' of state of emergency as flu virus spreads

"A flu outbreak is endangering the national security of Ukraine," declared Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko in a special decree.

As a result of viral pneumonia and related problems, 53 people have already died in Western regions of the country. The number of affected is presently estimated at 185,000.

As panic and fear grip the nation, the government in Kiev has appealed to its neighbors, including Poland, for assistance. According to some experts, due to the current situation in Ukraine, a state of emergency in Poland cannot be ruled out as flu outbreak spreads like wildfire and claims more lives.
~emphasis added on wildfire~

So yet another theme is repeated on the Timewave. Two resonances with matching themes can't be easily shrugged off as mere coincidence. It appears the Ukraine is dealing with another Great Fire of Podil, only this one might have the potential to burn the world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d0349a2b370.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fe47cfeda9b.jpg[/atsimg]

Further information regarding the H1N1/Ukrainian/Timewave connection involves Joseph Moshe and his original revelation about Baxter's Ukranian lab and the development of a biological weapon that would be released in approx. 2 months. Note the date of this article: Joseph Moshe (MOSSAD Microbiologist): “Swine flu vaccine is bioweapon” (It's August 21) Remember the last Timewave peak? August 21-23:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f2cfa058f01.jpg[/atsimg]

From the article:

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

I want to state that the above connections weren't made by compiling random Google results to substantiate any claims, it's all there in the news and in the unchanging line of the Timewave graph.

More reading on the H1N1 topic from the October novelty dip:

Historic vaccine rollout begins as flu ramps up

Obama's swine flu 'emergency'

Google search via date parameters

Expected news events posted prior to Oct. 26

I was hoping to make this a huge 3-part post, however I decided to post Parts 1 & 2 early given the Ukranian Timewave connection. Part 3 will be a comprehensive look at my own experience of the last week of October and how it was affect by (and perhaps affected) the latest dip into novelty.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And how could I forget - Sunspot 1029 (the largest yet for 2009) developed around October 24th and grew until the 28th.

Here's a video I threw together as a compilation of the SOHO images from October 24-28:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
[edit on 11/3/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Great posts as always Evasius!

Don't forget to include "Cap and Trade" and "Global Warming" as they are all coming up quickly and both will drastically connect everyone on earth to one another as well as drastically change the way we all live.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

H1N1

First I want to point out that both the CDC and WHO officially recognize this strain of the flu as Novel H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu). Note the term 'novel' in the title. This is novelty affecting humanity on a global scale, and regardless of its true virulence, this topic is on everyone's mind. People are making decisions in their lives based on this threat, and the Timewave validates this as a heavy and relevant topic.

I would like to state an opinion. This topic is not on everyones mind. I live in Estonia for ex.And not only do I not think about it outside ATS, but neither do my friends/relatives/people at school etc.
This country hardly even mentions the flu, let alone people thinking about it here. And certainly peopel in this country(and I'm sure in most others) are not making any decisions based on this so-called "threat". Timewave may validate it, but it certainly isn't on most peoples' minds most of the time, if at all. I can say that much.
maybe the situation will change in the future, but I doubt it. When the USA and some other countries were going crazy about the bird flu a few years ago, then never did it effect this country or any peoples decisions, most didn't even hear of such a flu, as the case with this swine flu. Maybe because the people in this country, apart from elderly people, actually tend not to watch propaganda TV for the most part.
But we'll see.

ALSO,Evasius, i have an important engagement on november 25th. and I don't want it to be 1814, Was October 31st resonant with dec 1811 ? or was it november 2nd resonant with it ?
nov 6 or 8th being dec 1812 ?
nov 12 or 14 being dec 1813?
nov 18 or 20 being dec 1814?
and nov 24 or 26 being dec 1815 ?

Is it november 24th or 26th that will resonate with dec 1815? And when will dec 1815 resonate if not with those dates?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well, most of my doubts were explained by Evasius posts. Thanks.

I still don't know if i fully believe the Timewave, but now i can understand it much better.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Unless something happens in the next week (since in April's 2009 novelty dip happened also about one week ago before the start of the Mexican swine flu).

Actually, H1N1 was first considered serious by the international community on April 17, 2009 according to this April 26th Press Release. This is the date it was first found outside of Mexico and caught the attention of the CDC.

On April 17, 2009 the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identified two human cases of swine influenza A (H1N1) virus in San Diego county California. Since then 20 new cases have been identified in California, Texas, Kansas, Ohio and New York City. None of the cases have recent contact with swine and there has been no link established between the cases except for one father and daughter.

Below is an image from the Timewave program I uploaded on March 11, 2009:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0590882468d6.jpg[/atsimg]

The following video just found on this thread also mentions this date (along with other interesting info):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af9b4c758a89.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hello timesurfers,

i'm glad to have at least found a pretty active forum that deals with beloved Terence and TWZ.

About the October, 26... the closest thing i've found, and that makes pretty much sense to me, is the restarting of the LHC in the CERN.
The dates match pretty good, although there is a shift of 2-3 days. And as i consider the LHC something truely important in humans history (maybe its the creator of a real singularity.... but that should be discussed at another time and place
, the restart of it might be seen on TWZ.
public.web.cern.ch...

Love,
Galen TechnoShaman

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Very Nice Video Evasius. I would suggest looking back to the July 7th shift date and you'll see much of the same thing. In fact, the only difference will be the angle of the sunspot. What is interesting is the size of the clusters. The 7th may have been seen as the biggest of all time when taking together. Not unlike folks here looking for "matching events," the assessment of solar activity is actually a bit misunderstood. Folks are conditioned to look for "blasts" that will knock out electronics as the only energy from the sun worth mentioning. This is rather silly, the solar energy is much more complex. During the 7th transition the energy from the sun was quite intense, but not heavy handed. This last transition it was both, as several flairs were present. Sadly, or conveniently, the SOHO camera was off during the 26th transition so we don't get to see the fully range of the sun's efforts.

Spaceweather has a "sunspot" plotter, which does some very interesting connecting of sunspots and earthly events. I think you will find some interesting correlations to the timewave.

As I mentioned, timewave is not a predictor of events, only a corresponding indicator of consciousness changes both micro and macro. The H1N1 (take out the has marks in the "H" and "N" and you have 1111) is part of the whole entire shifting going on - health-care, lisbon treaty, carbon tax, the correlation is clearly seeing the surrendering of control. Look bigger, not smaller. Timewave marks increases in awareness. When the collective becomes more aware of itself, it sees things like the corresponding world events, not the other way around.

Please keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wish I could star and flag you again.

totally worth the one-liner.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's a video I just noticed posted on the huge H1N1/Ukraine thread.

It compares our current event timeline to that of the timeline presented in the movie, '12 Monkeys.' Notable similarities between the fictional and real timelines are hoaxes involving trapped boys (one trapped in a well and the well-known recent 'Balloon Boy'). A few weeks later in both timelines, events unfold involving mysterious deaths linked to a new viral strain:

(click to open player in new window)

Here's a related video I uploaded Dec. 10, 2008 of an important scene from '12 Monkeys' that illustrates the strange feeling we get when confronted with history repeating and synchronicity. It's a clip with 2 layers of meaning all contained within a 3rd layer - our own subjective reality. (I think I may have posted this earlier in this thread or within the Timewave - Flight 447 thread, anyway it's probably more relevant now):

[edit on 5/11/09 by Evasius]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just dont believe it anymore.

The time wave is supposed to be a collective shift into novelty right? So things that happen behind the scenes are not collective.

Its like, say on October 26th Obama signed a secret deal to blow the world up in the future. That shouldnt register, because only very few people know about it and thus it does not effect Novelty collectively on a large scale.

I think perhaps it is calibrated wrong somehow? I am not dismissing it all together, but nothing happened October 26th. Small things did sure, but small things happen daily.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join