It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I tried that, the resonance with 1929 would have been in July 2010..It means its wrong...

The October 7 2008 dip would have been on August 14 2007, and December 11 2008 would have been at October 17 2007.
June 25 2009 point would have been on May 2 2008, October 25 2009 point would have been on September 1 2008.
March 1 2010 point would have been on January 6 2009, April 10-14 and 20 point would have been on February 15-19- 25 2009.

July 11 2010 point would have been on May 18 2009.
August 11 2010 point would have been on June 18 2009.
October 21 2010 point would have been on August 28 2009.

November 14 2010 point would have been on September 21 2009 and January 17 2011 point would have been on November 24 2009.
March 22 2011 point would have been on January 27 2010. ( 1900 )
May 30 2011 point would have been on April 6 2010.
April 15 2010 would have been linked to 1914.
June 25 2011 would have been on May 2 2010.
July 28- August 7 2011 point would have been on June 4- June 14 2010.
October 5 and 17 2011 points would have been on August 12 2010 and August 24 2010.

September 5 2010 would have been linked to start of world war 2.
1945 point would have been linked with October 10 2010.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I tried that, the resonance with 1929 would have been in July 2010..It means its wrong...

The October 7 2008 dip would have been on August 14 2007, and December 11 2008 would have been at October 17 2007.
June 25 2009 point would have been on May 2 2008, October 25 2009 point would have been on September 1 2008.
March 1 2010 point would have been on January 6 2009, April 10-14 and 20 point would have been on February 15-19- 25 2009.

July 11 2010 point would have been on May 18 2009.
August 11 2010 point would have been on June 18 2009.
October 21 2010 point would have been on August 28 2009.

November 14 2010 point would have been on September 21 2009 and January 17 2011 point would have been on November 24 2009.
March 22 2011 point would have been on January 27 2010. ( 1900 )
May 30 2011 point would have been on April 6 2010.
April 15 2010 would have been linked to 1914.
June 25 2011 would have been on May 2 2010.
July 28- August 7 2011 point would have been on June 4- June 14 2010.
October 5 and 17 2011 points would have been on August 12 2010 and August 24 2010.

September 5 2010 would have been linked to start of world war 2.
1945 point would have been linked with October 10 2010.

so what all this mean?
when the next big thing will happen?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Zagari, i know you mean well but please stop cluttering this thread with your dates of supposed resonance. They are meaningless and even if you do eventually get a hit, it will be because of the law of odds, not resonance.

What is happening now is the bringing of the world closer to unity consciousness, or the infamous "singularity". While we are trying to prove or disprove this timewave zero theory, evidence of it is right in front of our face. If you study world economics, you will understand that there is no escaping the top to bottom socio-economic change that is now a mathematical certainty. The system will collapse because of the shocking insanity, greed, manipulation, and lies inherent to our banking system. It is unavoidable. That was the whole point. There are billions of people that will awaken because of this. With the collapse of the US will come all of her alphabet agencies with their suppressed lies that will ooze out like pus from an infection.

Something is different. You can "feel" it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Dude, another member asked for it, for comparison. Stop POSTING BEFORE READING.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
I'm using Windows 7 and can't seem to find a version of the Timewave software that I can install...

So, I'm wondering if someone can put a screen shot of the graph showing what it would look like going by Calleman's (and a few others) end date of October 2011 (not sure of the day). I'm just curious what the year would look like if we lined up the end date with 2011 instead of 2012.

Any takers?

~Namaste

I answered and I made the comparison.

Of course, nobody understands.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Zagari, i know you mean well but please stop cluttering this thread with your dates of supposed resonance. They are meaningless and even if you do eventually get a hit, it will be because of the law of odds, not resonance.

What is happening now is the bringing of the world closer to unity consciousness, or the infamous "singularity". While we are trying to prove or disprove this timewave zero theory, evidence of it is right in front of our face. If you study world economics, you will understand that there is no escaping the top to bottom socio-economic change that is now a mathematical certainty. The system will collapse because of the shocking insanity, greed, manipulation, and lies inherent to our banking system. It is unavoidable. That was the whole point. There are billions of people that will awaken because of this. With the collapse of the US will come all of her alphabet agencies with their suppressed lies that will ooze out like pus from an infection.

I agree with you, but why do you think the resonances are meaningless? Because you believe TWZ is a certainty?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

I agree with you, but why do you think the resonances are meaningless? Because you believe TWZ is a certainty?

No, i think chaos theory shows that identical or even similar "random" events transpiring at relatively precise logarithmic intervals to be highly improbable if not impossible. There are too many minute variations, infinite variables, too many for any meaningful "forecast". Prophecy might be magic, but you can forecast just about anything with some degree of accuracy. Just because a dam in Cambodia burst 150 years ago doesn't mean another dam will burst at the proper "resonance". That's quackery. I mean here's an example, Abe Lincoln died on April 15, 1865. If you resonate that forward, it comes to October 2010. Was any beloved world leader assassinated in Oct 2010? How about in 2010? How about in the last 5 years? By what parameters are we measuring a hit? What if Obama wasn't assassinated the same day as Lincoln, but saw "Our American Cousin" the same day. Is that hit?

I think TWZ has something to it, but let's be honest...the way McKenna chose the detonation of the atomic bomb as his start date was, for the most part, pretty arbitrary. Even some mainstream scientists admit that there seems to be evidence of nuclear wars fought on this planet many thousands of years ago, so it might not even have been the first atomic detonation. I think the relevance of TWZ stems from the end date. I think there is overwhelming evidence that something we don't really understand is happening to this planet, is happening to us individually, and collectively. Something scary, wonderful, and exciting at the same time.
edit on 2/2/2011 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
From late 2010 the timewave was to cycle 64 times faster as it compresses towards the end point, like a tightening spiral. This would reflect in world events becoming compressed more closely.Well events are certainly packing in now aren't they? If TWZ is true, it's going to be one event after another after another, packing in tighter and tighter until it zero's out. We shall see.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
From late 2010 the timewave was to cycle 64 times faster as it compresses towards the end point, like a tightening spiral. This would reflect in world events becoming compressed more closely.Well events are certainly packing in now aren't they? If TWZ is true, it's going to be one event after another after another, packing in tighter and tighter until it zero's out. We shall see.

This is also reflected in the Mayan calendar as March 9th is the start of the final wave as creation speeds up by a magnitude of 20. Both knew things would "speed up" during this time. Very interesting indeed. I'm genuinely delighted to be a part of this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I could not aggree more!
Imo the flaw is inherent in the system, inherent in the weakness of our human mind so to speak...
These days are truly the days where we will have the oppurtunity to make a step beyond a world,
build upon deception and greed...
Any time soon enough we will be given a helping hand to be lifted out of this ego-driven prison, a prison which
we have projected into a society based on power and secretness.

Take a look into the world these days, take a good look... Take a deep breath, close your eyes and look within, what do you see, what is calling you, which way do you choose?!?

We got our free will allright, but be sure that anyone driven by the desire to control others will be very busy these days, busy making schemes and busy spreading fear and confusion.
Throwing around dates and conclusion will only increase confusion and fear.

Don´t ever forget who you are... Who we are... Seek comfort within, in reality

Take care - be aware

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose

This is also reflected in the Mayan calendar as March 9th is the start of the final wave as creation speeds up by a magnitude of 20. Both knew things would "speed up" during this time. Very interesting indeed. I'm genuinely delighted to be a part of this.

Yeah i'm happy to be part of this too, i just need to focus a bit more on developing spiritually.Whilst i have no doubts as to what i am and what God is, i'm still a slave to material nature
I need to try harder. There seems to be a spike around mid February. Keep an eye on that!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There was a similar building up and acceleration of events in 1945 similar to the 2010s. The date chosen should be said accurate.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra I mean here's an example, Abe Lincoln died on April 15, 1865. If you resonate that forward, it comes to October 2010. Was any beloved world leader assassinated in Oct 2010?

Maybe not October but there was a recent Congress-woman and Judge shot

I'm a little rusty on Chaos theory but its another theory that is in odds with TWZ - i.e. another theory that says its all just random and patterns may emerge but they are meaningless. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I said its been a while since I dealt with Chaos theory.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Oh, and there is a correlation with the Hippy 'uprising' (end 1960's into the 70's) and the last months of 2012. I found that one pretty cool.

1968 (timespan 38 years)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c738c16e3879.jpg[/atsimg]

04/08/2012 (timespan 8 and a half months)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bbe68463ad6.jpg[/atsimg]

I always found it disapointing i missed that time so i'm gonna shop for psychadelic clothing, let my hair grow and stock up on things against the T&C to talk about so that i'm ready for it

this is the point when we as humans change spiritually and consciously. this is gonna be one hell of a ride...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It has become obvious to me that DECEMBER 21 2012 is just the day most people will wish to see spectacular events like alien landings and even time travel related events.
I just understood what the Great Attractor date means...December 21 2012 is the date we will attract a spectacular life-changing event with the thinking force of all humanity...
But the real results of all of this will be seen 64 DAYS LATER.

The dates that start extreme novelty periods are attractor dates for what will happen 64 days later.
October 7 2008 the economy crash and December 11 2008 the economic scandal of the Ponzi Scheme is revealed.

There was a significant dip on Timewave Zero on AUGUST 1 2001.
For the whole summer of 2001 people were anticipating great events in September.

April 17 2009 and October 25 2009 are directly related one to the other and both to the topic of pandemies.

The peaks are the points in a year that define the way the year will go on.

In November we were ( not me but many others ) for World War 3 and such related events and look what has started on the half of January 2011.

The Great Attractor thing is directly related to the law of attraction. You wish for things, you focus intensely on it, than you lower the expectancy and you even forget about it, and suddenly the magic happens in front of you, just when all of your hopes were down.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

No different than tracking words with a super computer to predict stocks or balances, ignorance is predictable
and ignorance is not bliss.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Packers will win, timewave said so!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I was hoping to find a place like this that is keeping up on the timewave. Has anyone seen the most recent correlations? We have increasing novelty from Jan 17 to March 22. I've only measured crudely, but it looks like Mubarak's resignation is 1/phi between these two points in respect to time and amplitude. Also "resonating" back takes us really close to Mao's birth in 1893 (Dec 23). I read in the front page of this thread someone mentioned the Tesla and the World fair in 1893, which we also just passed.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Just for curiosity, if we set Timewave for October 28 2011...
The last peak of habit and the beginning of the path to infinite novelty would be on February 16 2011.

Anyway, February 16 2011 is the point that is 64 days after 1883 correlation...The Krakatoa correlation.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I know when it started...
I was sleeping in my bed in one of my most apathy- based periods of my life ( October- November 2010 ).
I was emotionally releasing the full fire drama that happened in August 2010 in my life.
Than " The call ". My life changed suddenly.

As a child I ALWAYS told people I was going to work in the job I'm suddenly doing now, as a sudden decision on November 29 2010.

November 29 2010 started a period of my life that I feel is now becoming like a " series finale " related to my life experiences.

November 29 2010 - December 6 2010 - I start a new job that is my first official job ever. December 20 2010 my grandma is hospitalized and still is now in February 2011.
So that now the life I lived a month every year of my life in her seaside town is officially over. She will never return back in that home.
She will live near us for the rest of her life.

The house that is my second house will be without her forever.

January 3 2011. The first part of a 11 YEARS LONG WAITED DREAM is becoming reality.
January 6 2011- January 16 2011 a series of epiphanies that change the way I think.

February 3 2011, the long awaited return to that town that in 2008 was the beginning place of a year of weird experiences that still go on now...
A whole new chapter begun in March 2008, a whole new chapter begun on February 3 2011.

February 7 2011...Its evening and my 11 years long dream is finally REALITY.

This is why I call this period a series finale for my life's experiences, ready to begin all over again.

And I will celebrate the new beginning on my 21st birthday , for me much more important than the 18th one, on March 1 2011.

Its actually the almost same thing that happened on March 19 2008.
And immediately, practically same day, a new chapter of my life begun.

During these months, the WHOLE way I feel about life and the way I think changed completely.

My life since March 2008 and expecially January and February 2011 seems like a dream to me...
Just that kind of feeling.

I really feel this life is not the only thing I've got in my soul. There is something else. I'm feeling highely spiritual and thoughtful and I don't even know why, but I enjoy, I 'm deeper than ever in the mystery of life.

This February 14th 2011 was a Timewave peak point and a pivotal point in my life 's experiences.

My God, 2008- 2011 years re-shaped my whole life. Life 1990- 2007 seems like eternally far away from now, in this moment.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join