It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
These are the resonances until my 21st birthday on March 1 2011:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To notice:

FEBRUARY 14 2011

June 24 – Sadi Carnot, president of France, is assassinated

FEBRUARY 15 2011

August 1 – War is declared between the Qing Empire of China and the Empire of Japan, over their rival claims of influence on their common ally, the Joseon Dynasty of Korea. The event marks the start of the first Sino-Japanese War.

FEBRUARY 19 2011

April 14 – A major earthquake severely damages Ljubljana, Slovenia
April 17 – The Treaty of Shimonoseki is signed between China and Japan. This marks the end of the first Sino-Japanese War, and the defeated Qing Empire is forced to renounce its claims on Korea and to concede the southern portion of Fengtien province, Taiwan, and the Pescadores Islands to Japan

FEBRUARY 20 2011

October 22: Montparnasse.Night of July 10–July 11 – The Doukhobors' pacifist protests culminate in the "Burning of the Arms" in their villages in the South Caucasus

FEBRUARY 21 2011

September 18 – Tomoji Tanabe is born in Miyakonojo, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan. He would become the last living man born in 1895. Tanabe died on June 19, 2009, at the age of 113.

October 8 – Empress Myeongseong, the national mother of Korea, is killed by Japan

HERE:

FEBRUARY 22 2011

October 22 – A train wreck occurs at Montparnasse Station in Paris.
October 23 – The city of Tainan, last stronghold of the Republic of Formosa, capitulates to the forces of the Empire of Japan, ending the short-lived republic and beginning the Japanese rule era.
HERE:
October 31 – A major earthquake occurs in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, the last to date.

December – 3,000 Armenians are burned alive in Urfa by the Ottoman troops.
December 7 – A corps of 2,350 Italian troops, mostly Ascari, are crushed by 30,000 Abyssian troops at Amba Alag

FEBRUARY 25 2011

June 15 – An earthquake and tsunami in Sanriku, Japan, kills 27,000

FEBRUARY 26 2011

August 27 – The shortest war in recorded history, the Anglo-Zanzibar War, starts at 9 in the morning and lasts for 45 minutes of shelling

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Other March 2011 resonances:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MARCH 3 2011

June 22 – British colonial officers Rand and Ayerst in Pune, Maharashtra, India are assassinated on their way back from a Government house party celebrating the diamond jubilee coronation anniversary of Queen Victoria, by the Chapekar brothers and Ranade, who are later caught and hanged. Considered the first martyrs to the cause of India's freedom from Britain. The film 22 June 1897 is based on the incident

MARCH 4 2011

September 12 – The Battle of Saragarhi: Twenty-one Sikhs of the 36th Sikh of the Sikh Regiment of British India, defend an army post against 10,000 Afghan and Orakzai tribesmen. The battle occurs in the North-West Frontier Province Afghanistan, now a part of Pakistan, which then formed part of British India.

MARCH 7 2011

February 15 – Spanish-American War: The USS Maine explodes and sinks in Havana harbor, Cuba, for then unknown reasons, killing 266 men. This event helps lead the United States to declare war on Spain.

MARCH 8 2011

April 5 – Annie Oakley promotes the service of women in combat situations with the United States military. On this day, she writes a letter to President McKinley "offering the government the services of a company of 50 'lady sharpshooters' who would provide their own arms and ammunition should war break out with Spain."[4] In the history of women in the military, there are records of female U.S. Revolutionary and Civil War soldiers who enlisted using male pseudonyms, but Oakley's letter represents possibly the earliest political move towards women's rights for combat service in the United States military

May 7–May 9 – Bava-Beccaris massacre: Hundreds of demonstrators are killed when General Fiorenzo Bava-Beccaris orders troops to fire on a rally in Milan, Italy (in 1900, King Umberto I of Italy is killed in an act of vengeance for his praise of the shooting)

MARCH 9 2011

June 12 – Philippine Declaration of Independence: General Emilio Aguinaldo declares the Philippines' independence from Spain.

November 22
WWII: War in the Pacific: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and ROC leader Chiang Kai-Shek meet at the Cairo Conference to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
Lebanon gains independence from France.

MARCH 10 2011

September 2 – Battle of Omdurman: British and Egyptian troops led by Horatio Kitchener defeat Sudanese tribesmen led by Khalifa Abdullah al-Taashi, thus establishing British dominance in the Sudan.

MARCH 11 2011

November 26: blizzard.November 26 – A 2-day blizzard known as the Portland Gale piles snow in Boston, Massachusetts, and severely impacts the Massachusetts fishing industry and several coastal New England towns.

December 10 – The Treaty of Paris is signed, ending the Spanish-American War.

MARCH 12 2011

December 26 – Marie and Pierre Curie announce discovery of a substance they call radium. ( 1898

February 12–February 14 – Great Blizzard of 1899: Freezing temperatures and snow extend well south into North America, including southern Florida. It is the latest in a series of disasters to Florida's citrus industry.

MARCH 15 2011

June 25 – Three Denver, Colorado newspapers publish a story (later proved to be a fabrication) that the Chinese government under the Guangxu Emperor is going to demolish the Great Wall of China

November 28 – WWII – Tehran Conference: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Soviet leader Joseph Stalin meet in Tehran to discuss war strategy (on November 30 they establish an agreement concerning a planned June 1944 invasion of Europe codenamed Operation Overlord)

MARCH 16 2011

Boer guerrillas during the Second Boer WarOctober–DecemberOctober 11 – The Second Boer War: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts

MARCH 18 2011

January 5
The Irish leader John Edward Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
Dr. Henry A. Rowland of Johns Hopkins University announces a theory about the cause of the Earth's magnetism.

January 27 – Boxer Rebellion: Foreign diplomats in Peking, China demand that the Boxer rebels be disciplined

February 3
Governor William Goebel of Kentucky dies of wounds after being shot by several assassins on January 30. Goebel, who had prevailed in a dispute over the winner of the election in November 1899, had been sworn in on his deathbed. The former U.S. Secretary of State Caleb Powers is later found guilty in the conspiracy to kill Goebel

MARCH 19 2011

April 4 – An anarchist shoots at the Prince of Wales during his visit to Belgium

December 2 – A Luftwaffe bombing raid on the harbour of Bari, Italy, sinks an American ship with a mustard gas stockpile, causing numerous fatalities (though the exact death toll is unresolved, as the bombing raid itself causes hundreds of deaths too).

MARCH 20 2011

May 28 – Boxer Rebellion: The Boxers attack Belgians in the Fengtai railway station.
May 29 – N'Djamena, the capital city of Chad, is founded as Fort-Lamy by French commander Émile Gentil.
May 31 – Boxer Rebellion: Peacekeepers from various European countries arrive in China.
June

June 20 – Boxer Rebellion: Boxers gather about 20,000 people near Peking and kill hundreds of European citizens, including the German ambassador

MARCH 21 2011

July 29 – King Umberto I of Italy is assassinated by the Italian-born anarchist Gaetano Bresci

December 4
WWII: In Yugoslavia, resistance leader Marshal Tito proclaims a provisional democratic Yugoslav government in-exile.
The Great Depression officially ends in the United States: With unemployment figures falling fast due to World War II-related employment, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt closes the Works Progress Administration.

MARCH 23 2011

1900 - 1901

December 7 – Max Planck announces his discovery of the law of black body emission, marking the birth of quantum physics.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
so that means??????

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

That the events of the period 1895- 1900 are going to be repeated in a modern way from now to March 23 2011.

History is cyclic, time is fractal.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by metalpr

That the events of the period 1895- 1900 are going to be repeated in a modern way from now to March 23 2011.

History is cyclic, time is fractal.

Do you really think so? Or you wish so ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

Its not about the specific events, more about the behavior, the topics: food riots, political assasinations, civil wars...

The whole graph is a sort of dna of historical behavior, so that events are going to be repeated, but in a modern way, more general than specific.

I don't wish anything, I research in details than I see what the outcome is...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I made this image the other day because I was curious.

The I Ching is based on the lunar cycle. I wanted to see if the full moons matched up to peaks and valleys on the graph. They don't really, but sometimes do.

Full moons are times of increased psychic awareness. I believe they have some sort of affect on the collective in ways which we do not understand. If you ask an astrologer, not all full moons are the same either. It depends on how they are in conjunction with the rest of the cosmos.

That being said, the mayan calendar has lunar elements as well.

I didn't put it on the graph, but the spring equinox is right after the March 19 full moon. I don't know if it will fit on the peak perfectly, but it's close. Equal sunlight in the hemispheres, followed by the beginning of fall for southern hemisphere.

Thanks for your time guys, I look forward to discussing more.
edit on 21-2-2011 by screamphilllling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks for the info. Also, the government is continuing to build immense underground bunkers. Some are saying the government knows something about Dec 21, 2012 that we don't.

The largest of them is the immense underground complex beneath Denver International Airport.

You can see more about it on the TV show from Tru TV:

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Apocalypse 2012

There's also some interesting info on the subject HERE.

The spike at the end of March will be interesting. We'll just have to wait and see what happens here and abroad.

Was I right in saying that this upcoming spike at end of March and beginning of April is going to be the largest spike between now and zero date (December 21, 2012)? It's tough for me to tell from the graphs alone but it certianly appears that's the case. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens, nonetheless.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by screamphilllling

Thank you
; Interesting post!
Yeah, Timewave Zero is in line with most of the " sky events " we can see.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just a brief summary of test that were done to prove the reliability of the graph:

We have done TESTS:

First one was in September/ October 2008:
September 15 2008 was a novel dip, Lehman Brothers Bankruptcy
October 7 2008 big novel jump, the start of the Recession
December 2008 Scientists say they have found evidence for water vapour and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere of the extrasolar planet HD 189733 b This was on December 10, date pin pointed by Timewave Zero

Second test was on second week of February 2009, February 7 to 12 2009, and we got the Australian massive bushfires.

Third test was June 25 2009. The Timewave thread indicated ON JUNE 16 2009 that on JUNE 25 a global event would have happened that would have the global attention.

Iranian turmoil was resonancing with French revolution of the 1790s decade.

Than, the death of Micheal Jackson resonated with the death of Louis XIV:

- Married a kings daughter, was charged with treason, death was controversial, tests being done to confirm
This happened to both of them.

Mj was called " The King "

Than October 26 2009 test:

The Ukraine resonance, the Great Fire of Podil of 1811 circa that resonated with the 2009 Ukrainian flu epidemy

Than the dip of the Haitian quake

Than the dip of February 25 2010 - March 5 2010 that resonated with 1822 Chilean quake and so with the 2010 February's Chile quake 8.8.

Next dip of novelty were April 10 2010, Poland tragedy and April 14 2010, Iceland eruption.

Than, a date pin pointed as a peak was May 6 2010, economic event.

From November 12 2010 to January 18 2011, the massive descent into novelty, we had:

- G20 failure
- Ireland economic problems
- Spain, Portugal economic problems
- November 17 2010, Cern captures black matter
- November 23 2010, the Korean shelling
- November 28 2010, Wikileaks
- December 2 2010, Israeli massive fire, the silicium based bacteria discovery
- December 7 2010, the arrest of Assange, that resonates with

Assange and Ned Kelly resonance:

Ned Kelly was captured on June 28, 1880 which resonates with November 26, 2010. He ended up being hung on November 11, 1880 which resonates with November 29, 2010. Ned Kelly was a famous Australian Bush Ranger who was basically resisting the British government by blatantly breaking all of its laws. Its similar in theme to Assange, who is Australian and is also resisting governments. The means are vastly different. November 28, 2010 was when Wikileaks started publishing and on November 29 the Australian Government had this to say.

On November 30, Interpol issued an arrest warrant and on December 7th he was in prison. The timing is almost right and the theme is quite similar, so perhaps this could be a resonance. The big difference of course is that Assange is not dead yet.

One other thing that is interesting is that the Kelly gang had metal armour made for themselves for their final showdown with the police. The police had never faced a foe like this before though they were able to shoot him in the legs which were unprotected. This is similar with Assange since he is using a method to "attack" the government which has not been tried before.

Also interestingly, Ned Kelly was somewhat of a hero of the time - some 30,000 people signed a petition to spare his life for example. Even though he was a criminal his name is a legend in Australia in a similar way to Jesse Jackson etc in the Wild West of America. I suppose that is fitting in itself, since some people are calling the internet the new wild west in cyber space and the accepted public opinion is that Assange is a criminal, but a lot of people are praising him as a hero.

Than, on December 14 2010 we had massive riots in Rome, with cars on fire...

Than, on December 30 2010, resonancing with one of the Yellow River floods, comes the massive Australian flood of Queensland.
A similar problem in Queensland happened in the 1880s decade, and also than too, a hurricane followed the water problem.

January 8 2011 dip, and the American shooting.

January 14 2011, Tunisian riots, than January 18- 25 2011, the explosion of the Egyptian revolution.

February 14 2011 peak, the fall of Mubarak.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
(Zagari) I'd like to point out another possible resonation for March 21 or so.

You posted that the Philippines gained independence from Spain. That to me symbolizes far east and far west. I realize its overly vague, but from reading other astrology i'm starting to gain a broader perspective on timewave.

NewAge astrology speaks of the balance between masculine and femine, Yin and Yang, left and right brain hemispheres. The last 10 years have been a return to primarily Right-brained consciousness and 2012 I believe is about a transcending enlightened middle-point (pineal gland/'___' secretion/ SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS)

There was a critical date in November when astrology claimed that the cosmic feminine reached an equilibrium point with the masculine. This was expressed in a physical form as the day that the Don't-Ask / Don't Tell was repealed. An allowance of feminine compassion in the military (world dominating force)

Anyway.....the Philippines liberation from Spain could symbolically be a liberation of far east from far west. The grasp that patrilineal male / destructive domination forces have had over the creative / intuitive/ feminine/ east / right brain.

I realize that this might not make alot of sense, but many other timewave metaphors have been vague as well.

anyhow..... I believe. I've done enough '___' and ayahuasca to gain sensitivity to these energetic opportunities and I've had glimpses of cosmic consciousness. Currently i don't even need chemical consciousness alteration to gain access to these realms. The acceleration of the vibrations of human consciousness is being felt in ever -increasing amounts. It doesn't matter if you don't have objective proof. My intuition rarely fails me because it is in fact access to a "higher" realm of existance.
edit on 22-2-2011 by screamphilllling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
so,. does timewave actually stop on 2012,.
Or does it continue.... later

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

timewave itself stops on Dec. 21.

my personal opinion and a widely-held view is that it stops based on a 3-dimensional point of view of consciousness. The Mayan calendar itself is a circle which repeats itself. The timewave graph itself was never intended to project events further than Dec. 21.

In all likelihood, life will go on afterward, just with dimensions or variables on the graph which are not listed pre-Dec 21. aka 5-dimensions or 6, or 12, or whatever

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamphilllling
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

timewave itself stops on Dec. 21.

my personal opinion and a widely-held view is that it stops based on a 3-dimensional point of view of consciousness. The Mayan calendar itself is a circle which repeats itself. The timewave graph itself was never intended to project events further than Dec. 21.

In all likelihood, life will go on afterward, just with dimensions or variables on the graph which are not listed pre-Dec 21. aka 5-dimensions or 6, or 12, or whatever
Well we will see huh,.
Many explanations to this,.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
so,. does timewave actually stop on 2012,.
Or does it continue.... later

According to the equation that Mckenna developed, novelty as it is represented by that equation ends on December 21, 2012.

That is the point at which "novelty" reaches 0 point on the graph.

This doesn't mean that time, itself, will stop on that date. There are a variety of possibilities.

First and foremost, we need to understand what Mckenna meant by "novelty". Novelty, with regards to the timewave theory at least, is said to represent and interconnectedness of all life on earth. Possibly at the subconscious level in which our DNA would basically be pre-programmed to be connected to all other living things on the planet through an unseen field or force.

This is not proven scientifically or otherwise but it is supported by many things we still don't completely understand scientifically. Things like Multiverse theory, the zero point field, scientific remote viewing, psychic abilities, precognition, etc..etc..

Alot of Mckenna's ideas about this theory were a little out in left field but that doesn't necessarily mean he was on the wrong track.

At the very basic level, there are only two possibilties of what will happen on December 21, 2012..

1) Life on earth will carry on.

2) Life on earth will cease to exist.

From what I've been able to tell, most believe that the zero point doesn't represent the death of all life on earth but, rather, a revolution or metamorphosis in human consciousness.

If that's the case, zero date could simply represent the date we consciously percieve and understand what Mckenna really meant by "novelty". Imagine if we suddenly became fully aware of this interconnectedness at a conscious level rather than a subconscious one. That pre-programmed part of our subconscious would become activated rather than, for the most part, lying dormant. Our entire way of thinking about the world around us would instantly change in a very drastic way (hence, the revolution/metamorhphosis part).

Edgar Cayce believed that we would one day undergo an evolutionary quantum leap of sorts with regards to how we view and understand consciousness and all life on earth. What Edgar Cayce believed was that we would basically see a series of apocalyptic and self-destructive events all around the globe just before that took place. Events like War, poverty, cataclysmic natural disasters, food shortages, etc..

There are, of coarse, other possibilities though.

It could be that zero date represents a technological discovery or breakthrough that so drastically alters the novelty that Mckenna's equation ceases to apply to our world.

Perhaps it represents the date we discover time travel, find proof of parallel universes (Large Hadron Collider?), make contact with intelligent life from other planets, etc.

Nobody really knows what will happen on zero date but we can monitor the spikes and troughs of the graph in an effort to see what global or geopolitical events might happen to correspond with those spikes and troughs.

The largest spike on the graph between now and zero date happens in another few weeks at the end of March, beginning of April.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I thought about Time Travel because from that point we would " attract " to us all the rest of the future.
Mckenna said that at zero point all universal history would have happened in the last seconds.

So that the graph becomes a single pattern/point from which we can " move " through time without actually moving.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Very interesting idea and one that I can identify with - I feel the same struggle within myself. I am male and through social pressures I learned to suppress the feminine aspects of myself. The last decade or so has been about trying to reconnect with that side and integrate it into my personality. I often feel torn between the two sides when considering nearly every problem and its a schism that I hope to heal soon. If I understand what you wrote, you are talking about that schism being healed on a global level in 2012.

Another possibility I thought of - that the Eschaton (the teleological attractor ahead of us in time) could actually be a sentient race of machines and/or humans that have become one with technology. It could be by downloading ourselves into artificial bodies or injecting ourselves with nano-bots that are somehow linked into the brain and are controlled via thought, or by creating an AI that can learn and replicate.

We know we are approaching what they are calling a singularity with technology - the point at which microchips become equally as complex as our own brains. Perhaps all of human evolution has been about creating the next "species" to live on the earth/in the universe. In this manner we become as gods ourselves since we are able to create life seperate to ourselves.

Food for thought

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
as far as the technological singularity / time travel goes:

Ray Kurzweil's projections and others are based on a linear mode of thought.... it's kindof like when the futurists of the 1950s thought we were going to have flying cars by now.

increases in consciousness spur technological innovation. Technological innovation in turn, increases consciousness. But which came first. human consciousness or technology?

merging ourselves into computer realms and time travel are definitely feasible and something I'm willing to believe...... but I also think that they are a projection of imagination that disregards several facets of reality.

www.redorbit.com...
I say that because.... well.... we just discovered that quantum entanglement can occur across time itself.
www.technologyreview.com...

given that this time travel is an innate property of matter and we're made of matter......
we're probably about to make a quantum jump in consciousness. the technology definitely has propelled us to this point but will we actually merge with it or realize that these phenomenon are an innate part of our existance in a purely organic / etheric form of consciousness

remember that when electrons move to higher states in atoms, they "quantum jump". they're in 1 orbit and magically they "jump" to another, without travelling in the space in between. Can you explain this away rationally? and are you willing to believe that this phenomenon doesn't just occur on a microscopic scale but on the macro scale as well. You are made of electrons after all.
edit on 23-2-2011 by screamphilllling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I'm with you - science is finally catching up to spirituality and IMO will be the vehicle via which the majority of the population will finally "get it". Its looking pretty likely to me that Newtonian Physics has done its dash and will be completely replaced by Quantum Physics. That would cause a Quantum Leap (I loved that show) in consciousness IMO.

I see this as 5th dimensional reality - being able to travel in time and space and thinking holographically about the universe.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've just seen Evasius changed his avatar. So he must have been here again!!!
Evasius, please write something here ! XD

I would be glad to see one new comment from him.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join