It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Fascinating Thread.

Nothing seems to captivate me as much as Timewave Zero. It just makes sense, at least the idea of cyclical fractal time, on an intrinsic level. Like I can feel it.

Anyways, I definitely think the current Iranian revolution is a correlation to the french and american revolutions in the 1700s.

I dont think that means this will turn out bad either, I really see some good coming from this Iran situation.

Either way, things are getting damn interesting, and I can't get enough of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Harman, what is the present date which correlates to Andrew Jackson?

Thanks.

Edit -
Sorry, I see now. No need to answer... d'uh.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by really]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ActuallyActuary
I have to admit: it all looks captivating – kudos to the OP.
However, after reading some materials describing Timewave theory, I can’t help but wonder: can anybody explain the theory in a few simple sentences? All the pseudo-scientific language used in Timewave literature makes it really hard to understand the essence.
I have had some training in math and physics, but never met nor heard of a theory that can’t, in a simplified form, be explained to anybody with an average IQ.

Consider this a challenge.

Timewave theory is an algorithm derived from the King Wen sequence of the I Ching by McKenna while he was tripping on peyote. When graphed it creates a fractal. He interpreted it as what he calls the "change in Novelty." He believes all things are affected by this.

He then selected dates that would match the dips in the graph of the algorithm, so he picked the dropping of the atom bomb in WWII. With this, he realized the end date was in November 2012, which was close to the Mayan end of the Long Count, so he "fixed" the graph to fit this data.

As you can see, all it is, is a series of interpretations by one man. There is no science involved. The idea that history repeats itself is cool, but this theory is completely bunk. I don't see how so many on ATS believe in this nonsense.

For example the airplane disasters. SO FA447 correlates, but not 9/11? And also the late 1700s example you gave didn't exactly fit either.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I know the calcs a re explained in the 'Fractal Time' book.
This is not exactly a timewave zero calc, but a modified version (fixed) made by computer analyst Gregg Braden based on TMZ and other inputs. His book 'Fractal Time' has the calculations in the back and he explains how to do it. It is not a program, so you have to do the calc yourself unless you build a spreadsheet. It is fairly simple though.

The interesting thing in the book is the correlations in the timewave from a few points in our past. Like the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor directly coinciding with the surprise attack on 911.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Spirit Warrior]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If that theory is true then we sould expect WWI and WWII compressed somewhere between now and 2012.... WWIII on epic scale?

Scary idea

PS. Thank you so much for this thread. Great job!
Please keep it updated. I would love to see some predictions of significant dates in near future.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh, and there is a correlation with the Hippy 'uprising' (end 1960's into the 70's) and the last months of 2012. I found that one pretty cool.

1968 (timespan 38 years)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c738c16e3879.jpg[/atsimg]

04/08/2012 (timespan 8 and a half months)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bbe68463ad6.jpg[/atsimg]

I always found it disapointing i missed that time so i'm gonna shop for psychadelic clothing, let my hair grow and stock up on things against the T&C to talk about so that i'm ready for it

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

I understand that the graph is a fractal. What is the historical 9/11-pearl harbor-esque event prior to Pearl Harbor?

If timewave is for real, I want to see that every point that it repeats in history correlate. It's easy to screw around and make two points fit. I want to see all of the points and that they fit.

Plus 9/11 seems to bare more resemblance of the Reichstag fire anyway.

So, show me. Consider this a challenge.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Yes, the central bank abolishment crossed my mind as well, especially with Ron Paul's work.

Amazing Thread. SnF.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is exactly what I've started a blog about!!
I've been working to link Schumanns Resonance and the Singularity theory to
understand the progression of time, knowledge and technology.
Very interesting that what you've created with your charts is exactly the key to
explaining what is so difficult to explain. That is that we repeat cycles of time
over and over on smaller and smaller scales of fractal time.
The idea is that as the universal time and frequency changes, so does everything.

Only, I've concluded that our vibration or frequency as humans must adapt and change accordingly. I believe that as the time span lessens and our measurement of time keeps most people convinced there is no such happening, these people will fall short of the pending transition(formation).

I hate to regurgitate, I also do not follow the New age movement, however, this goes hand in had with what they think. ascending as a race has more to do with nature than it does with the way you think.

I agree, something is happening on a universal scale, and it will be the catalyst for change in who and what we are. It's unfortunate that even with graphs, most people cannot feel the change even now. Time is speeding up, and therefore slowing down because of the way we measure it and perceive it. The question is...do you feel it?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The Time Wave Zero Theory is interesting, however, reading through this thread I have acquired no new information pertaining to it. Just a bunch of who-ha. What I want to see is a time-line with more historical events. I just have not been shown any real evidence. Please help, because the theory is good, but can it be law?

[edit on

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten

Timewave theory is an algorithm...

Finally, a concise summary. Thank you!
As a side note, the King Wen sequence seems completely artificial and not having any practical significance.
I was wondering too, why is this nonsense so attractive to so many people. My answer is: boredom. We all need something fresh and exciting to happen to us periodically. Even if only in imagination...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just checked 9/11 previous resonance was in 1291. Its so far back in time that we don't have detailed recording of history. Something more recent can be correlated as we would have it in detailed recorded history.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Three and a half years back from December 21, 2012 is around July 10th-11th. When looking at prophecy, one has to keep the Jewish calender in mind. Their year has 360 days as opposed to 365. The Hebrew year is the year that is used in Revelation, as opposed to the Gregorian which hadn't be written yet.

Interestingly though, the June 21st date could play into Bible prophecy, if the 12/21/12 date means anything and the Tribulation does indeed start in July. The reason this could play a part would be due to the rapture, which, accoridng to some, takes place before the Tribulation.

It's interesting that it was stated that time in cyclical as opposed to linear. When I was in collge, my church history professor said that same thing and his showed us how it applied to Christian history. It was interesting.

So much of life is cyclical, especially history. It's a shame, in my opinion, that people don't realize that and try to change their ways! Instead, we have a tendency to look back at an earlier time, the World War era for example, and say, "Well, we're more advanced then them! That won't ever happen to us! We're smarter now!" The same goes for the depression.

Then we pull out of that event and vow to never let it happen again. If only that'd happen.

This thread is interesting. I'm definitely going to check back to see how exactly the earlier times connect to events now.

S&F!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Also checked for invasion of Iraq which took place in 2003. Resonates back to 1388. And only significant history of that year is the Battle of Näfels and Battle of Otterburn. These were not huge wars. But the Time Wave theory holds that all past events gets amplified and resonated in the future. So these two battles combines and resonated into the invasion with Iraq. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Execution of Saddam Hussein resonates back to the execution of John Billington, murderer, by hanging. The first American to be executed.

[edit on 16/6/09 by asen_y2k]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I see it as more of a worldwide revolution more or less going on right now. A LOT of people worldwide are having their eyes open to the financial disaster the people in charge have created.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My brain hurts!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH

seriously i'm gonna have a read of this properly in the morning

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Let me know if I'm getting a handle on this. The upcoming low point in the graph (Oct. 25)resonates back to about March 01, 1811, which is when the Ottoman viceroy Muhammad Ali Pasha massacred the Mameluke leaders of Egypt for plotting against him.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

If yer gonna smear,at LEAST get the slander right:He was tripping not on the Sacred Mescalito but on Teonanacatyl and Ayahuasca.And the end date was never in November.And besides that,you're wrong about the rest.Go back to reading the 'newspaper' they give it to you straight there...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I read your post on Flight 447 and Timewaves, and it's gibberish.

Total pseudoscience.

I suspect the whole thing's a joke-- nobody capable of doing the research could possibly take it seriously.

You're grabbing broad, vague concepts from all over science and history, pushing them into the theory willy-nilly wherever they will fit. And correlating the deaths of aviators from a couple hundred years ago with the recent Air France crash is utterly baseless.

Humbug.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join