It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Just for curiosity, if we set Timewave for October 28 2011... The last peak of habit and the beginning of the path to infinite novelty would be on February 16 2011.

Thank you for looking into this Zagari... that is exactly what I was looking for.

Coincidentally, if you go by Calleman's 10/28/2011 date, the same week also marks the last step in the evolution of consciousness. This would be when we come to realize our place in the galaxy and universal consciousness is supposed to be born. Of course, this is just Calleman and Lungold's theories, so there is no way to verify this. BUT... it will be interesting to see if the 16th begins a pattern of descending into infinite novelty at the same time as some big changes start happening.... that would be an amazing correlation.

I still think 2012 is the date, and not because of how McKenna lined up the dropping of the atomic bombs to the Timewave, but because the Mayan elders stand firm by that date and that the end of this "sun" or age, will happen at exactly the winter equinox as the sun rises in the mouth of the Ouroboros. This won't happen on 10/28/2011, which is why I don't think the "end date" is correct according to Calleman and Lungold.

I DO however believe in their theory of the evolution of consciousness though, and that we are finalizing the period of "Ethics". This period should be ending very soon, and if you look at what is happening in the world, it sure seems like people are waking up and looking at how "ethical" their governments and leaders are. If Lungold and Calleman are correct, there should be a massively sweeping change in consciousness across the whole planet that works on the framework of "ethics", and expands our realization and understanding of ethics and how our collective consciousness is shaped. I personally feel that there is a connection between their work and McKenna's, and I also believe that each fractal period on the Timewave that shows "resonance" due to the same patterns, is actually showing Calleman and Lungold's evolution of consciousness. Each period gets shorter but has the same pattern. This is EXACTLY how the Mayan days and nights are explained and how they relate to human consciousness.

I very strongly encourage anyone interested in Timewave theory to also examine Ian Lungold's presentation here:

NOTE: The whole thing should be watched, but if you are only interested in what I'm explaining above, skip to part 5 and start watching there. You may not have the needed context to understand everything, but it should be quick to see what I'm referring to.

I'd really like to hear what others have to say about this. I'm basically saying that I believe there is a link between the understanding the Mayans had on the evolution of consciousness (which is what Timewave is based on, consciousness) and McKenna's Timewave as it stands currently. If you are going to put any kind of merit into the date McKenna chose, you have to also consider the Mayan calendar, which means you must also examine how the Mayans understood consciousness. By examining this, the best resource is Calleman and Lungold, and by examining this, you have to consider the evolution of consciousness as described in their research.

This is a strong challenge in critical thinking, and I encourage feedback. I'm not trying to derail this thread, and perhaps I may need to start a separate one, but I just can't ignore the similarities any longer and need people who can be open and objective about this subject since most people are afraid to talk about it.

~Namaste
edit on 14-2-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yeah, thank you so much
; I'm not faking it, this is my most spiritual month ever in my life...
I feel like a new world is being disclosed INSIDE ME...
I don't even completely recognize the meaning of my emotions and feelings right now...I'm experiencing a mystery...

I can't even explain it...It begun around the 10th of February this interior deepness but profound changes happened to me since August 2010.

I just discovered that there is a correlation between 1878 - 1889 PERIOD AND 2001 - 2012 PERIOD.
Same amount of time, same amount of change of those periods that is being experienced in

2 MONTHS !!!!! in NOVEMBER 2010 - JANUARY 2011 and OCTOBER 18 2012 - DECEMBER 21 2012...

October 18 2012 replicates 9/11 period...In the meaning of the changes brought from it...

We will experience the whole 2001 - 2012 changes in 2 MONTHS at the end of 2012.

September 11 2001 and February 23 2013 have the same distance in days that there is between November 9 1989 and September 11 2001 if I'm not mistaking it.

9/11 was directly linked, like a anteprima, to 2012 end. It was the NOVEMBER 14 point while the end of 2012 is JANUARY 17 2011 point.

Got it?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

And another curiosity, the PREVIOUS moment that determined our " last peak " and descending into infinite novelty that is exactly replicated on April 9 2012 was
APRIL 4 1968 The death of Martin Luther King...

If you see the 2012 graph on first page of this thread, is that highest point than after that is all coming down.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS! I won't go into all the details, but I am yet another in the growing list of people who found themselves unconsciously driven to the triggers that would wake them up to what's going on (in general) around us. It's been about a 10 year unlearning process, and then about a 5 year re-learning process with the last two years being pretty much how I always felt when realizing I had procrastinated yet again.

I won't dive into the details, you've heard them all before. Tonight I had a particularly "wake the hell up!" slap in the face during a meditative and mind altered session. The way these things happen I just went with the feeling, wound up here... and since have read most of this thread with rapt enjoyment for watching the music of the conversation. I'm pretty sure if someone were motivated enough, you could find the Timewave matching the progression of this thread through the past couple of years (I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the first to suggest as much, it's probably on the page I stopped reading linearly on, heh).

While reading though I was caught by so much of the "fear" associated with the day and I thought I'd pass along this page I came across. Basically it's a reminder that we get to choose our frame of mind as the "future" rushes toward us and says "Why not focus most of all on throwing a party for yourself and people you care about".

www.celebrationofcelebrations.info...

I would agree the only thing we do get to control is the state our head is in, and even that is iffy sometimes
, I choose to research and contemplate stuff like this with interest and patience towards the possibilities rather than fear or pressure to "do something". Especially because I already know that no matter what happens, if I make it to that day, I'm having a party with some cool people that I care about.

Glad to be here. Been poking around a lot of places, but this is the first one that felt appropriate for my mindset. Thanks everyone!
edit on 15-2-2011 by GalacticPoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
I'd really like to hear what others have to say about this. I'm basically saying that I believe there is a link between the understanding the Mayans had on the evolution of consciousness (which is what Timewave is based on, consciousness) and McKenna's Timewave as it stands currently. If you are going to put any kind of merit into the date McKenna chose, you have to also consider the Mayan calendar, which means you must also examine how the Mayans understood consciousness. By examining this, the best resource is Calleman and Lungold, and by examining this, you have to consider the evolution of consciousness as described in their research.

I think we are going to watch as things fall into proper relationship place over the next couple of years for a lot of people. Alan Watts, Tao, "God's Debris" by Scott Adams, Mayan Calendar, The Law of One, Buddha, Christ before Constantine, etc. The list goes on nearly forever. When you start putting music, art, etc into the mix where people aren't even fully aware of what they are expressing. I personally think the entertainment industry is practically *screaming* it at everyone that a consciousness change is coming... and basically enjoying the profit while laying the subconscious foundation. The "evil" and the "good" working together, you see.

I'm having a hard time these days NOT seeing the strings between everything being said and done (especially the contradictory ones) and feel the music being played by our entire activity right now. It's a lot like being able to *feel* the next couple beats of the song but not knowing exactly what they are when trying to remember a song. You know you know it... but you can't quite place it. So as this period progresses... the sensation of seeing the relationship between formerly unrelated (or competing) things will grow exponentially. That's part of the process of "finding the one" in this infinite game of hide and seek... and the closer we get, the more things that used to be at odds become whole and make sense... or two things which seemed impossible and false when apart... when combined now show they are both possible and true. Including why and how TBTB are our friends in the big picture. Well the big picture is rather singular and lonely, so the big picture taken the moment after we've broken ourselves into infinite pieces, heh.

edit on 15-2-2011 by GalacticPoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
MARCH 2011 is the most crucial and important month of the year, together with July 2011 and October 2011...

There will be a COLOSSAL event of some kind on March 21 - 23 2011 that will ablaze human's consciousness's fire.

The correlations with the Global Wars WON'T become another round of global wars, but a huge Period of Global Revolutions, Population VS Politicians...
This will set a new kind of society up, the whole concept of government will change.

People will get the power and will put down bad governments. This will be the way of doing of masses from
June 8 2011 to December 3 2011.

This summer will be the most agitated ever in history and we will assist to powerful events...

The real end of HABIT MODE for humanity is set to happen around APRIL 9 - 17 2012, that will replicate 1968 an 1969.
From that point on, there will be a new world society and new world consciousness operating, getting prepared for the contact with Infinite Novelty in 2012 December and early 2013.

The temperarure of the world is only set to rise up and up AND UP until April 2012, than we will become another thing.

Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Israel, Ireland, Spain, Portugal ( In November 2011 Italy too ),Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, India, Pakistan, Koreas, both of them, China and Brazil and so many countries in Africa and...

From APRIL 2012 Finally the Usa ...

Will get their revolutions, civil wars, societal turmoil, technological and political and life style changes during 2011 and 2012.
That is guaranteed.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

That is guaranteed.

So if there's no civil war in the US in 2012 we can finally put this nonsense to rest and call TZ the hogwash it is? April 2012 you say? Date marked in my calendar, expect a "told you so"

The guy in the video above is dressed like a car salesman or loan shark from NJ

edit on 15-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I don't watch football matches but I don't interrupt my brother and father's discussions about sport events. I simply don't care.
If you are not interested in Timewave Zero don't post. You aren't adding anything to the subject.
April 2012 will be what it will be...

You have already decided Timewave is false. We got it. Now take your decision and get off this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
WOW

This is the last comment from Evasius on video Timewave Zero 2010:

I've recently been considering that the historical timeline w/in each era, or Mayan 'World' mirrors the 5 stages of sleep every 'average' human explores each night. We are currently w/in the final REM stage where things are getting crazy (approaching lucidity - people waking up). Perhaps history is in fact just a dream of the GodMind, & Timewave Zero is actually an electroencephalogram (EEG) of the dreaming God consciousness obtained by McKenna who went outside of the dream to receive the info.

My opinion is that WE are dreaming, we people, we are like avatars and the time to end the Earth and Humans show is coming soon, maybe we will be disclosed as some kind of actors, virtual reality gamers, and we will come back to re-discover our own true life...

I lately thought about, what if the event that triggers infinite novelty is communication with people that are already dead?
Communication beyond life...What's more novel and earth- shattering than that?

edit on 15-2-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
WOW

This is the last comment from Evasius on video Timewave Zero 2010:

I've recently been considering that the historical timeline w/in each era, or Mayan 'World' mirrors the 5 stages of sleep every 'average' human explores each night. We are currently w/in the final REM stage where things are getting crazy (approaching lucidity - people waking up). Perhaps history is in fact just a dream of the GodMind, & Timewave Zero is actually an electroencephalogram (EEG) of the dreaming God consciousness obtained by McKenna who went outside of the dream to receive the info.

My opinion is that WE are dreaming, we people, we are like avatars and the time to end the Earth and Humans show is coming soon, maybe we will be disclosed as some kind of actors, virtual reality gamers, and we will come back to re-discover our own true life...

I lately thought about, what if the event that triggers infinite novelty is communication with people that are already dead?
Communication beyond life...What's more novel and earth- shattering than that?

very interesting point of view.. imho it doesnt have to be limited on death people.. its can include everything.. people just realize its all them, forgotten for some time

thx for your effort zagari and evasius.. altough iam bit reserved on exact interpretations of timewave, iam conviced its relevant to our existence
edit on 16-2-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great thread. Continues to satisfy.

Man....... Many things resonated with me in this thread.

I really like the idea of how certain periods in time are just like other periods in time. I have always felt that.

Very very cool.

Sometimes it is so hard to put all of this into words.

But let me just say, I feel it. We are entering into some MAJOR times. hell, we are already in them.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just want to say that TODAY I'm starting writing my book number 8, based on Timewave Zero in which I will explain the theory and than I will print it and share it with everybody I know who wants to know about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

i would be interested

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just thought I would make another update post since I've been studying the 2011 graph from Evasius.

You can see it in the OP's first post but here it is since I have the URL
. (hope you don't mind Evasius).

After looking at the graph, I can't help but wonder what correlations we might make this year. In particular, what the major spike in novelty denotes at the end of March/ beginning of April.

It'll be interesting to see what that spike in novelty might correspond with so-far as world/geopolitical events or scientific/technological breakthroughs. From what I've been seeing in the 2012 graph, that spike in late March/early april is going to be the largest spike in novelty between now and zero date (December 21, 2012). Is this correct?

-ChriS
edit on 17-2-2011 by BlasteR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
universal consciousness?
universal really?

galactic would make more sense, wouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

we are all the same my friend. i am you, you are me. we are all connected from every atom in our body to every star in OUR universe. we have the same origin and we are intertwined in this holographic universe... peace

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
universal consciousness?
universal really?

galactic would make more sense, wouldn't it?

Our Galaxy is part of the universe, but I understand your point.

I think the theories/ideas are linked and that there's elements of truth in all different belief systems. A lot of the 2012 theories are talking about very similar ideas underneathe whatever nuances are in the presentation. Yes its the same for TWZ IMO.

They are all talking about some form of transformation of the earth, usually of planetary consciousness in some way.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

It might be too early to tell because it's only the 17th, but the feeling I've been getting is that people are coming together for 1 goal, freedom, which makes sense since this is the unifying part of the cycle. Look at all the revolts that have been going on, and they keep intensifying and growing in number.

This is somewhat trivial, but i find it interesting how Mubarak fell February 11, 1 day after the start of this latest (and final?) cycle, starting a chain reaction of revolts.

At any rate, with the Mayan calendar, the question for the previous years since 1999 is "is it ethical?" and before that "how does it affect the power structure & status quo?" Those questions now seem to be shifting to "does it benefit the whole?"
edit on 17-2-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

March 22 2011 peak is linked to 1900, so a food crisis is expected, and intensified civil rebellions...
It resonates with July 29 1900 ( Italy king eliminated ), the first flight tests, and the Boxer Rebellion in China.

The lowest point ever on the graph until December 2012 will be reached on October 17 2011, that according to recent updates, is the nearest approach day of comet Elenin and resonating with Hindenberg Incident and on another level with December 26 2004.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I believe that 2012 resonates with the event that tilted the Earth off its axis.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join