It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

It is rather interesting that Evasius has not bothered to come back,.
Any Ideas?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Evasius now is putting Timewave Zero videos on you tube and staying there. I'm surprised he decided to take a look to this website once again yesterday.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Cecilofs, I'm with you as well.

Here is my final summarization on my view of Timewave, as spoken by a Canadian comedian. it may have been posted here or he may even be a poster. Sorry I haven't read all 140-something pages

edit on 26-2-2011 by screamphilllling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
has/can someone post a conclusion about the timewave so far?? much appreciated iv red the first 20 pages... and my brain is shutting down, great thread too... peace

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU
has/can someone post a conclusion about the timewave so far?? much appreciated iv red the first 20 pages... and my brain is shutting down, great thread too... peace

We'll know on Dec 22, 2012

IMO, all signs point to something going on around here

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

The universe is gradually running out of habit.
There is something in the universe that prevents events to happen all at the same time.
That sort of " law " will disappear.

So, a bunch of the most unexpected things ever possible will happen all at the same time...

Time travel will unlock both every future technology we can and cannot yet imagine, and probably we will get in contact with other universes, dimensions and such.

All boundaries will be completely dissolved, obliterated.

We will experience the same amount of change we got from the big bang to now in the last 6 days and than we will experience the same amount of change the invention of the word got to us every hour than every minute...

All future progress will happen istantly, like a sort of reverse big bang, and we will live in a technological singularity.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't think its that drastic. Time travel, for one, is science fiction, I don't believe its possible. Because if it was, they would have come back and told us already. If time travel is possible, that would mean that everything is on a set course, like a video tape that can be rewinded, and fastforwarded. And I can't believe in that, because there would be no point to my life, I could just go and sit on the couch all day every day, because my destiny would be inevitable. I believe that we have control of our lives. We make decisions, freely. Each decision has its own set of consequences, therefor it is unpredictable. Meaning you can't jump forward in time, because you don't know what decisions were made to that point.

Second, we don't know if the big bang theory is even accurate at all. More and more evidence suggest the universe is much older than scientists previously thought. They are seeing older and older galaxies now, that seems to be pre-dating the original timeline of the big bang theory. I don't believe scientists have any of the real answers yet, they still haven't discovered enough to come to any conclusions. We once thought the world was flat, and the earth was the center of the universe.... Well, we once thought the universe was created by the big bang theory, perhaps we will discover something much different in the future. So if you think that the events of the big bang are about to be re-created, in 6 days, hourly, and each minute, you might be right about time speeding up, but what if it wasn't the big bang? What if there was no big bang. The end of the timewave, assuming the timewave has any accuracy at all, might be about us finding out our origins. We might find out where we came from, our purpose in life, and why we're here. They keep saying spirtual awakening in 2012, well thats about as spitual as it gets. We have long sought the answers to why we exist. What happens when we find out the truth? What happens when we find out if any religion we have ever belived in was wrong? Sounds like the start of a new age to me. Is that what all the prohecies say, the end of the 4th world, or age, and the beginning of the 5th? Isn;'t that what 2012, the spirtual side is all about? Forget doomsday side of it. Humans have survived this 3 times in the past, obviously. However, there is a lot of speculation that 2012 is not the correct date. And I don't believe it is. I believe the correct year, is 2060. If you do the math according to the zodiac, 2060 is a much better candidate for the end of the age of pisces, and the start of a new great year, with the age of aquarius. Newton seems to think so. But anyways, its all speculation. We can't prove it until it happens. The only thing we do know, is that we live in interesting times, when anything major will happen, is unpredictable. All we can do is take it with a grain of salt, and enjoy our lives while we can.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hi.
What exactly would a "technological singularity" mean in layman terms?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by Zagari

Hi.
What exactly would a "technological singularity" mean in layman terms?

Depending which way you look at it, its either when computer chips become more complex than our brains and we invent self-replicating AI, or its when humans completely integrate themselves with technology. So possibly downloading ourselves into robot bodies, or perhaps having implants interfaced with our brains so we are constantly connected to the network.

It could also be both

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I see it more as time being an illusion - there is only one moment and that is now. The past only exists as tied up energy within yourself, which you've carried since you had that experience. It hurts less over "time" as we get more used to the pain and squelch it out like background noise. But if you remember a painful experience, its as though its happening right now, which it really is if you think about it like this - because you are "activating" that part of yourself and reliving the moment.

The future already exists in the same way, but from our current perspectives we can't see it. Its "already been written" in a way, but you still made all of those choices along the way. Its also possible there's an infinite number of alternate universes in which you made different choices.

IMO, what we've done by incarnating here is chosen to forget where we came from and I completely agree with the latter half of your post. I think the impending Apocalypse ("Great Unveiling") will be us remembering that and realising that time is an illusion.

Its like we've limited our perspective so that it seems as though we experience time and space linearly - kind of like our consciousness is "scanning" over the "length" of our total experience and moving through at a certain rate. Imagine a bar-code scanner and we'll call the laser our current consciousness/perspective. The height and width of the bars that it is scanning represent our experience of the physical world. The rate at which the scanner moves across the bar is time.

IMO we are the bar code, the scanner, the laser and every moment it is moving across all at the same "time". So if we come to this realisation, we will be able to move anywhere in space and time.

All of this is just my opinion of course and since I can't move freely across space and time I could be completely wrong

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Mckenna said that time travel would have been possible only since the very first moment we will travel...Not in the past...Only in the future...
So that, from that point, millions of time travellers would start to appear.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi all, I'm tempted to begin this post with a few seemingly silly questions like "What day is this?" "Where am I?" "When am I?" "What planet am I on?" (with a few expletives thrown in), however I won't given I am under the impression I already have those answers - or close enough. But in all seriousness, consider the following questions:

Do any of you feel...

(a) slightly out of place in the present moment,
(b) slightly overwhelmed by the acceleration of change and the ‘perceived’ acceleration of time,
(c) acutely aware of shifts or changes occurring within our 'reality' that seem to defy linear causality,(d) acutely aware of something affecting or altering your mental world – thoughts, dreams, creative ideas, unexpected mental imagery… and lastly
(e) synchronicity increasing and becoming more poignant, at least beyond that (until recently) which is commonly experienced? ...how’s that for a run-on sentence?

Well you can mark me down for (f) ‘all the above’ because I’m finding it very difficult to get a handle on not only events in my personal life, but especially events affecting the rest of the world. I’m reminded of the ‘Simpson’ episode on dodgeball, BOMBARDMENT!

I’ve known it was coming though, and over the past few years I’ve posted excerpts from Alvin Toffler’s ‘Future Shock,’ which basically explores the theory that the rate of technology, communication, and societal changes will eventually out-pace current human adaptive capability. This process, accompanied by the influence of global media promoting ‘information bombardment’ along with shifts in the magnetic field that allow for ‘energetic bombardment,’ and then possible 'chemical bombardment' via chemtrail flyovers, you have a combined affect that could eventually bring humanity to the outer limits of our sanity and a developmental tipping point that will decide the future of the entire race. And underlying the above is the internal processes of self development and our burgeoning awareness of the true nature of our external world which seems to be gaining ground presently throughout the collective. Before proceeding, check out this article published June 11, 1993 in Science regarding the effect of magnetism on the brain:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f26c0876f392.jpg[/atsimg]

What remains to be seen is how we eventually deal with this critical juncture in our history - will we proceed like good little lemmings over the cliff ahead, or will we suddenly 'sprout wings' metaphorically out of necessity at the last moment - revealing certain hidden genetic aspects of our true selves?

What seems obvious at the moment is that major things are happening with greater frequency, and as technological connectivity increases each event permeates mass consciousness more quickly and thus has a greater impact across the entire system. My approach to the coming transition has always been rooted in reality, based on scientific and psychological fact with imaginative musings and hypotheses sprinkled throughout. The Timewave is indeed a hypothesis brought into the mass consciousness by a genius that lived and died well ahead of his time Terence McKenna. It's based on the idea that if nature relies on repeating fractal patterns to develop and exist, then so too could time and space. If indeed time as we perceive it flows over a repeating pattern of set values, then perhaps it is possible to graph it visually in a meaningful way. The Timewave, as far as I am aware, is the only method of achieving this thus far.

For those critical of ideas and concerns regarding 2012, and topics concerning ‘revelation,’ the ‘Eschaton,’ and ‘the end of the world as we know it,’ do you really think this current process is sustainable, or that it will even plateau at some comfortable level where we can continue living as we have for the last few decades (or even years for that matter)? Propagating this trend of change into the future even a few years results in an accelerated rate of change that is unimaginable given our current knowledge. Regardless of whether or not technological singularity will occur in 2012, that approximate timeframe marks the point of no return whereby humanity must have chosen/determined its path in approaching the Transition.

A particularly negative singularity scenario would involve humanity losing it's soul attributes. In becoming less biological and frail, and more powerful and long-lived, humanity may find themselves as cold and dead as the machines we feared would eventually takeover. Imagine then that this did occur already in some parallel reality, and those soulless entities have been visiting us to rediscover their lost 'humanness' (the UFO phenomenon).

Imagine also if you will, a group who can see this transition coming, and have prepared for it over the last few decades (or possibly centuries), and have attempted to mold and guide society towards the doorway of transition to benefit only themselves. This could very well be the case, however the processes they're attempting to harness is absolutely uncontrollable, and even they're meddling with such a thing could completely eff it up for everyone on the planet. If they do succeed however, it is quite plausible that these illuminati -types will eventually devolve into the utterly dead and soulless entities described in the paragraph above (which isn't that far of a stretch anyway).

As I'm sure you're already aware, what's happening on the planet (and perhaps offworld) right now is complicated, so complicated in fact that the only solution in processing and dealing with the information influx is to concentrate in developing your own self awareness, living in the moment, and then relying on gut instinct and intuition for the best way to navigate these trying times. Do not consult third party sources for truth. Do not rely on others to tell you what should be important to you. Realize that although our world is becoming increasingly connected, much of the news being labelled as IMPORTANT is well and truly none of your business, just as your private life is no one else's business. What others think about you does not matter. Stop externalizing your mental processes by relying on search engines for all the answers. Stop relying on the internet to make crucial decisions (the internet is referred to as both a 'web' and 'net' for good reasons). Guard your privacy. Get a handle on your fear. Tone down the paranoia. Realize the universe is not working against you - it is supporting you. Take notice of synchronicity, watch for signs, and really feel the experience of being a human on Earth at this time. Sensitivity, emotion, empathy, love - all good things. Robotically 'getting by' and waiting for whatever to take place - not so much.

The timewave is not a device of doom or the predictor of specific events. It merely alludes to the fact that reality is more complex than assumed, and yet there is a structure to all things that mirrors the structure of all other things (see Indra's Net). Our interconnectedness is deeper than any technology will ever reveal. The true revelation of the Timewave, I suspect, will be the remembering or re-discovering of this core connection we all share. Another major possibility, as stated previously, is that we officially meet another race or civilization (our 2 or more timewaves merge and produces the wave interference resulting in the bottoming-out of our wave). Yet another is that natural cosmic processes hit the reset button on humanity. Then you've got singularity, time travel, NWO attempt, stargate opening, quantum computing side effects.....I could keep listing until 2012 rolls around. One possibility that I've recently come to consider as highly probable, is that history represents the stages of sleep, and we are living as the dreams of the Godmind - the Timewave is simply an EEG readout of God's neural activity, and it seems that soon God is scheduled to wake up...if reality is indeed fractal, then humanity's 'spiritual awakening' would mirror God's actual awakening, and increasing synchronicity is that point in the dream where all loose ends are being tied together (and things are getting chaotic, defying belief - REM sleep) because on some higher level we are aware the Dream is collapsing.

Anway, whatever the case, strange days indeed...and they're set to get infinitely loopy.

I didn't really expound on the questions I asked at the beginning of this post, so if anyone has anything to share regarding the issues I listed feel free to do so. Personally I feel like a 'man out of time,' meaning primarily I continually find myself consciously outside of the timeline to some degree, and that I experience time differently than those around me. This idea does have scientific backing and may very well be a by-product of having to cope within an ever-changing world, but the effect in turn substantially alters my world in some surprisingly concrete and astounding ways. This article explores this idea a bit more.

Below is a graph for 2011. Within this graph is the linear data for the 4 numbersets; Kelley, Sheliak, Watkins, and HuangTi. 3 out of 4 agree that the next tipping point is March 22, also the data for later in the year (mid October - first week of December) looks very interesting. I've color-coded each graph so it's a bit easier to discern the differences.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dc4a30dc748.jpg[/atsimg]
Larger Version of Graph

And here is the Timewave 2011 video I put together - I think it's been posted here before but not embedded yet:

*A scene from 'My Dinner with Andre (1981)' to help put things in perspective regarding our current dire straits, the coming transition, and what needs to be done to meet what is required of us as a species:

Terence McKenna - Transformation & Illusion:

~ Evasius ~
edit on 2/3/11 by Evasius because: minor tweaks to layout

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome back,.
And nice compilation if info and Vids,.
Subliminal messaging has always been in my visions,.
Nice job

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Good to see your sensibility brought back here. With regard to your observations. Those who are tuning into the process are experiencing this and much more. I would contend the main reason is this. The last few months of shifting - the timewave from nov-feb long dip, has been about extracting your energy from the traditional forms of foundation linking you to the earth plane. In a sense, untethering you from what we see as the earth planes tenets: family, job, career, hobby, life/death etc. This will give one the feeling of being lost.

Folks have also observed a feeling of ADD, feeling challenged to stick to one thing. Moments of extreme optimism, and moments of feeling totally lost. I have seen a great shift in the vibrational fields of those putting in the work to increase their awareness and the process is amazing - simply the only reason for being here is experiencing this change.

Ride the wave of change, avoid sticking to anything that holds you back. Get used to the change, as this will be the norm, and have fun as it is all over but the shouting.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

The ability to see things for what they really are is important.
Though this may seem off topic it is not,.
Rid yourself of fluoride,... and regain the ability to see what was holding you back,..
From a true transition

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Thanks, it's good to jump back in the discussion again.

Regarding the subliminal messaging, my wife recently joined the club that sees random imagery before sleep. For awhile now as soon as my head hits the pillow I get flashes of seemingly random images, symbols - some geometric, others less structured but amazing nonetheless. In January she told me about seeing things as well, the first she told me about was a green triangle, outlined only with the bottom line missing - in place of the bottom line were 3 dots, or circles. Another was a blue hourglass shape.

Also a few days before the Ophiuchus (new astrology sign) announcement in the media, she had a dream of her dad fighting a big white snake in the garden. Anyway it turns out the image representing the new sign is the 'serpant bearer' or a man fighting a snake.

The bombardment of imagery in late December - January was extreme for me, and the synchronicity that accompanied this influx was extremely noticeable. As a result during that time I came up with the following 'project' - The Bandwidth Oracle, check it out if you have time. It will eventually combine the novelty aspect of Timewave Zero with the linguistic aspects of the Webbot, and the conscious coherence of the Global Consciousness Project. I simply scan both the FM and AM radio bandwidths, record what I hear, and post it on Youtube. I'll post more on this later, but the process is not only like taking a 'cultural snapshot' of the collective consciousness at that moment, but it seems to turn a simple radio into a geiger counter for synchronicity and novelty. My results so far seem to mirror the timewave graph - my best result so far was obtained on January 17, 2011.

And speaking of subliminal messages, every character in the last line of my post above is a separate youtube link to various music videos...just a few relevant 80's favorites that I thought I'd share...

edit on 2/3/11 by Evasius because: to add a link...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Wow, thank you for your thoughts - I agree. November - February involved a much needed re-gathering of myself that was for the most part shattered between March and August. I am currently traversing accelerated cycles I've experienced previously in my life, and the rapidity and strength of each passing theme is so strong it's almost a physical sensation.

I've since become even more focused on family, life, and 'experience' in general, and less-so with my job and other societal responsibilities. My hobbies have become more focused in that I've greatly condensed the pile of things I like to do. I do however suffer from that feeling of ADD you mentioned, I still find it very hard to focus on which of those few things I'd like to do - like posting here, writing up a blog, editing a video, catching up on emails, looking for a different job, updating my resume, keeping in contact with family and friends, writing personal things - the list goes on and on...anyway I'm still taking on board the notion of not sticking with those things holding me back, but even that seems to require a bit of prioritization...ride the wave is good advice. Just go with the flow and live synchronistically as much as possible.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The majority of what you guys talk about go over my head but I did find it very interesting you mentioned a feeling of ADD because I've never been like that before but quite recently I've definitely had that ADD feeling, which is quite interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Well, you have been away since August 20 2010...On August 21 2010 my whole life went into complete meltdown...Because of personal reasons...
I was also shattered from the amount of synchronicities...

From August to December I lived trying to get over the events of August. Than...On November 29, my life changed in a single second.
I istantly got a new job with a call while I was sleeping, I met so many other people...

I decided to organize a group to discuss Timewave with my friends...

January was my month of epiphanies...

Since February 2 2011 my life changed again, and now I can remember ALL my dreams perfectly. I usually write them on a book but I used to remember one in a week, not THREE FOR NIGHT.

Synchronicity never abandoned me...

I too feel a bit outside the timeline, exactly like an observer...

Now I'm reading Mckenna quotes and I'm amazed...I learn more from him in a hour than in a week of university...

The change of November 14 2010 for me came on November 29...
Than, complete change from December 2 to December 17 and than another round of complete change from December 23 to January 17...

The thing that surprise me right now is that my dreams are like real life, HD graphic and I can remember them all in a sudden way.

Oh, and time for me is going super-fast...It seems like yesterday that was the first day of this year and now we are in March!!!
Time is going in flash rapidity.

Oh, man , I gotta rush to work now...

Welcome back Evasius, just in time for my 21st birthday...

See you soon guys
edit on 3-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Take a look to my thread about resonances:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join