It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Do any of you feel...

(a) slightly out of place in the present moment,
(b) slightly overwhelmed by the acceleration of change and the ‘perceived’ acceleration of time,
(c) acutely aware of shifts or changes occurring within our 'reality' that seem to defy linear causality,(d) acutely aware of something affecting or altering your mental world – thoughts, dreams, creative ideas, unexpected mental imagery… and lastly
(e) synchronicity increasing and becoming more poignant, at least beyond that (until recently) which is commonly experienced? ...how’s that for a run-on sentence?

Thanks for the posts Evasius

I'm not too sure what you mean by c, but all of the others are a definate "YES!" for me. I feel exactly how Terrence is describing the realisation of what we've been doing in your link - paralysed and devastated. I have unfortunately succumbed to feeling depressed about the future, but as though I am already "in" the future and no-one else is. At the same time I am longing for this system crash so much, because it marks the end of this charade and when the real work can begin in earnest on a global scale. When I think of this moment it fills me with unbounded joy - so much so that on one occaision I was overwhelmed and felt like I had to snap myself back into "reality" to not get carried away by it. In hindsight I probably should have held onto the feeling.

My point is that it feels as though I am experiencing the depression about what is coming down the line now, so that when it happens I will be ready and able to help other people to whom it is still a shock.

I am noticing synchronicities more often - sometimes a few each day and a fairly major one every few days.

Going to work has become incredibly difficult as I fully realise now just how pointless it is (even though my work is helping people). I don't feel like I can discuss anything along these lines with my co-workers. In team meetings we are planning for 2011 as though things will just keep on rolling smoothly along. I have been finding this process especially incredibly difficult and frustrating - I want to put my hand up and say "What will we be doing about the impending global catastrophe?". I would probably get some strange looks at best.

Trying to stay positive but I have been giving in to THE FEAR too much
Any other tips on how to avoid this?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Wow, this post could have been written by me, I feel exactly the same way!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Originally posted by Evasius
Going to work has become incredibly difficult as I fully realise now just how pointless it is (even though my work is helping people). I don't feel like I can discuss anything along these lines with my co-workers. In team meetings we are planning for 2011 as though things will just keep on rolling smoothly along. I have been finding this process especially incredibly difficult and frustrating - I want to put my hand up and say "What will we be doing about the impending global catastrophe?". I would probably get some strange looks at best.

Same here but with school. It just doesn't feel right anymore. What feels right is being in the moment and interacting with people in a meaningful way.

I don't know about all you guys, but i'm becoming increasingly forgetful. Today i had to walk back home on my way to school because i forgot to put my contacts in. How i didn't notice this (because i couldn't see), i don't know. I've just been distracted... by everything!
edit on 3-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Am I the only one here that hasn't noticed any change in their life? Nothing has changed for me, that I have noticed in the past decade. No Deja vu, no nothing. Each and every day comes, and goes and I live my life like normal. I'm currently in Mexico. I come here every year, its just the same as it was last year, not much has changed. Maybe a few more buildings built, but thats about it. At home, I own a lawn care business, and every year, early to mid march, I start work for the season, and everything goes the way it should. I haven't even been losing clients due to a bad economy, because the economy in vancouver is really good. So timewave to me, seems irrelevant. Am I the only one that continues to live a normal life, despite whats going on in the world? At least it seems so, here on ats. But any of my family and friends think Im nuts of I mention stuff like timewave, or 2012, or that the economy is going to crash. None of them even watch the news. So I really don't see this timewave working out in that respect.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

A couple of things here. Your list of connecting elements would be more complete with solar activity included in the mix. It would be even better with galactic energy too, but alas that information is not really available. You'll note that the timewave and intense solar activity go together well - you might be able to easily align the sunspot graph from spaceweather with the timewave graph, you will see some interesting connections. The only problem with this is it measures sunspots only and solar activity is much more complex. But, you'll note that I observed there would be major solar activity at the end of the recent timewave cycle nov-feb, when it was posted here, and there was: m-class and x-class flares.

With regard to the synchronicity aspects. The modern view of the synch phenomenon is along the lines of "I need a hammer" and my neighbor says "I have an extra hammer do you want it." What you are describing is something I have tracked for a few years, when it became a "thing" to notice. It is different than synch, I call it a "weave." There is no real benefit to thinking of a song and hearing it on the radio, it is more about connection and introducing one to consciously creating things. When it happens more, you are more connected to the evolving parts of you, more in alignment with the shifting energies, when it is not happening you're stuck in the past reality where things are disconnected and you manifest unconsciously based on what has been programmed into you. You are creating everything in your reality, including the songs that play on the radio, you just don't know it, as you think it is random. It isn't random at all, though much of it is garbage as the programming in all of us is terrible - producing mostly unhelpful manifestations. Seeing the weaves will help you see that you are creating it all, seeing it in bits and pieces helps your mind stay stable and keep from falling apart.

Thanks for all of your work, the tracking of the timewave movements has really helped me stay in tune with the shifting energies and enjoy the whole process much more than if I hadn't known about the ups and downs.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I reached the point, starting by January this year, that I don't really care about my life as before, in the sense that having a job and a school degree doesn't mean anything to me.
Its just pure bull#, pure agony.
No one will need a job in 2 years...

What I care about is , experience, having fun, being myself, enjoying my freaking life every moment I can.

I definitely feel like my age doesn't matter anything, I have no age, there is no time, there is only experience...

When I'm with some particular people I feel like there is just us in the world...Like every other thing is outside my world...

I literally live to be able to enjoy some other laughs with friends...
My family and my friends are the only , ONLY thing I care about as of now...

Everything else became pointless to me, to the point that I do those things in a automatic way...But I'm constantly day-dreaming, I'm costantly distracted by little things...

I actually feel very detouched from daily routine stuff...I constantly watch people around me and think :

" You guys have no idea, no idea ".

The mere thought of what could happen at the end of this graph makes me so happy and so serene, that if it actually will happen that day...

I don't know, I will just be forever happy and serene, in that case...

And yes, today I had a very excellent day...For the simple reason that I laughed for more than a minute...

Laughing is very important to me...XD...Far more important that getting a job...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

@shadow:

Perception is reality my friend.

There might be constant change going on around you, but you may not be aware or looking for it.

Have you ever seen a car and felt like you'd never seen it around much, but then after you see it you notice it all the time and it's everywhere? You ask yourself "how come I didn't see that car before?"

It's not that magically after you saw it that fine day, they started sprouting up everywhere, you just weren't "tuned" in to see them.

This is what is happening with a lot of people. I've noticed that it's a lot like a snowball effect. There is a "breakthrough" moment for some people where a crack in the perception of life, an anomaly if you will, is revealed to someone in the way they see life. Usually, it's something that shatters their world/life view of something, like religion, or politics, or relationships, and when this happens, the individual begins a quest... an almost unquenchable thirst for knowledge of a different kind sets in, and the journey begins. It brings together logic, imagination, consciousness and esoteric beliefs into one paradigm.

It's at this point that people start becoming more "aware" of the changes happening around them and start to see the synchronicity in things. It might be something as simple as noticing the repeating patterns on leaves and trees, or starting to "feel" other people's pain even though you aren't related or connected to them - ie a deeper form of empathy. Or, as crankyoldman and I have both noticed, it may be seeing the relationships between the sun and cosmic energies to the earth.

I can't explain it in a simple way, but I will say this... I have a certain knowledge that isn't anything I've learned in my life, but it flows through me at different times, especially during meditation, and I constantly have revelations about things that are too big to put into words most of the time. It's a confidence I can't describe, but an insight that has served me extremely well this past year. When I read certain things, or see certain things, they act as keys unlocking things in my conscious or subconscious mind that synchronize with what I'm seeing or doing at that moment. Like I said, very hard to explain, but I know I'm not the only one experiencing this, and, the same knowledge seems to be imparted on other people who also are experiencing this... almost as if it's coming from the same source.

Evasius - glad to see you back. You've been missed.

crankyoldman - if you look at some of my previous posts in this thread, you'll see that I agree with you strongly about the relationship between different solar and cosmic energies and the Timewave. I also demonstrated an example of spikes in the Timewave during an eclipse, a meteor shower and solar flares. I think this is a big piece of the puzzle considering the inventor of the I-Ching was asked to build a system that would allow the King at the time to forecast earthly events like weather, seasons, etc. Definitely food for thought....

~Namaste

edit on 4-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

McKenna talks about the likeness between Nazi Germany and Ancient Egypt.

They were both empires ,both had the same pattern on the timewave ,

which I call "The pattern of the Empire" but over differently long spans of time.

This pattern spans the whole year of 2011 ,making it the year of the Empire.

Originally posted by Mystic Technician

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f949bdecd2ff.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a90c43f52d9a.jpg[/atsimg]

Hitler's power grab is a similar trend to what's happening in 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d07c99005f49.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0b6d3dd1984.jpg[/atsimg]

There have been many Nazi and Ancient Egyptian influences appearing as of late.

We're also seeing lots of uprisings and a declining economy ,

similar to the prelude of the situation which gave rise to Nazi Germany.

The states are arguing amongst themselves it seems. Talks of seceeding are common.

Knowing what's coming puts you in a place where you could possibly stop disaster ,

but most people either don't know or don't care about what's going on.

If it upsets you ,you could either turn away or do something about this.

One man can make a difference ,a group can make even more of a difference.

Its worth thinking about. If you could alter history ,be a hero and turn the tide..

...would you do it?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

very nice video you put up there mystic, very nice. STAR for you friend!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Trying to stay positive but I have been giving in to THE FEAR too much
Any other tips on how to avoid this?

i resonate with this feeling. A quote that Mckenna once said:

"a shaman is someone who has seen the end, and therefore is a trickster, because you don't worry if you've seen the end. If you know how it comes out you go back and you take your place in the play, and you let it all roll on without anxiety. This is what boundary dissolution means. It means nothing less than the anticipation of the end state of human history."

find a middle ground... not making long-term plans has allowed me to live more in the present moment. I do go to work for a bad corporation but i'm not ready to just jump off the grid yet and I feel empowered with this purpose of easing people's growing anxieties as we are getting further into this transition process.

I can feel time speeding up and my body starting to get less dense. I can almost feel the space between the electrons and nuclei of my atoms. I'm turning into a light body.

the solar flares are getting increasingly frequent.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Is it just me or are u guys noticing more and more people talking about the New World Order, aliens, 2012 etc.?
Are we going to be caught in a self-fulfilling prophecy in 2012? o.O

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by screamphilllling

I like that quote and I have also heard Shamans say "The more you see, the less you can say", and "Clarity is a bitch".

Its the whole "going back and taking my part in the play" and "without anxiety" that I have trouble with, because I don't know my part in the play.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamphilllling
"a shaman is someone who has seen the end, and therefore is a trickster, because you don't worry if you've seen the end. If you know how it comes out you go back and you take your place in the play, and you let it all roll on without anxiety. This is what boundary dissolution means. It means nothing less than the anticipation of the end state of human history."

find a middle ground... not making long-term plans has allowed me to live more in the present moment. I do go to work for a bad corporation but i'm not ready to just jump off the grid yet and I feel empowered with this purpose of easing people's growing anxieties as we are getting further into this transition process.

I can feel time speeding up and my body starting to get less dense. I can almost feel the space between the electrons and nuclei of my atoms. I'm turning into a light body.

the solar flares are getting increasingly frequent.

I'm curious as to what you think this quote means. Does it mean that if we knew the big picture, we'd realize it's all okay?

I'm with you guys about not making long-term plans. I keep telling myself to just focus on now, there will always be a curveball around the corner (curveball being an unexpected change or event).

Can't really feel the nuclei here, but i do feel a bit lighter on my feet. However, that could just be due to my continuing heavy exercise.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm more and more convinced that this life, this world, this universe is a computer simulation, a virtual reality of some sort...
I find the whole concept totally fascinating.

I think we are coming near to revelation...

The amount of dreams I had last month, still continuing now, is simply amazing, I'm starting to remember them all.

What if our dreams are our real life, who knows, maybe the real us are sending to " us " some of their memory for some reason during every night...

Maybe its not simply time travel, technological singularities, I think we still don't have enough technological progress for that.

Its either something like we will be able to create virtual realities with the help of a timewave that will have the role of a timeline, a server maybe...

Or we are in a simulated reality and soon to come there is the series finale of the big " virtual show " called " Living on Earth ".

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just read what SonoftheLawofOne said.... these feelings and insights you get I would call intuition. It comes from a "higher realm" or / dimension / whatever you want to call it. A different way of "thinking" really. Using your 3rd eye/ pineal gland if you will. You may find that these insights correlate to solar and lunar activity also.

mosme89 - as far as the quote goes, I don't think anyone really knows what is going to happen but we certainly have some insight. As far as I'm concerned, it's not even set in stone. Our realizations are showing us that we are in control of our destiny. I've had visions on ayahuasca of mass conscious awakenings

re-emphasizing what Cecilofs said,
"science is finally catching up to spirituality and IMO will be the vehicle via which the majority of the population will finally "get it". Its looking pretty likely to me that Newtonian Physics has done its dash and will be completely replaced by Quantum Physics. That would cause a Quantum Leap (I loved that show) in consciousness IMO.

I see this as 5th dimensional reality - being able to travel in time and space and thinking holographically about the universe. ".

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamphilllling
re-emphasizing what Cecilofs said,
"science is finally catching up to spirituality and IMO will be the vehicle via which the majority of the population will finally "get it". Its looking pretty likely to me that Newtonian Physics has done its dash and will be completely replaced by Quantum Physics. That would cause a Quantum Leap (I loved that show) in consciousness IMO.

I see this as 5th dimensional reality - being able to travel in time and space and thinking holographically about the universe. ".

Well the thing with quantum physics is that it emphasizes that anything is possible, anywhere, and we have a huge role in it (look up observer effect). Quantum physics is essentially saying exactly what spiritual traditions have been saying, but in a modern and "scientific" way.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Okay...
Since February 25 2011 my life events have been a crescendo of tension and multiple significant events...
TODAY...I've never seen such a day that...
Okay, this day has been giving me some sort of signs through events...

I think tomorrow to the 11th of March will be a day that I will remember forever...

Last time something like this happened my whole life blew up with profoundly changing events...

I've had dreams about the events of March 22 2011...Its completely true that now life's tension is building up to crash down later.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Okay...I'm simply shocked by the amount of synchronicity of today and yesterday. What is happening is now beyond every immagination...
I go over my most synchronicistical event ever, once every 2 hours now...!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Duh,...
Your life is preprogrammed
It is just rewritten in slightly different code this time.
I thought you know that already

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i say there is no such thing as quaincindances

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join