It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm updating my daily resonances thread :

significant forecasted events: UNTIL MAY 11 2011

MARCH 24 2011

January 22 – After reigning for almost 64 years, longer than any other British monarch, Queen Victoria dies at the age of 81. Her eldest son, Prince Albert Edward, Prince of Wales becomes King, reigning as King Edward VII until 1910. His son, Prince George, Duke of York becomes Duke of Cornwall.

MARCH 25 2011

May 17 – The U.S. stock market crashes

MARCH 26 2011

May 28 – Iran (known as Persia until 1935) grants William Knox D'Arcy a concession, giving him the right to prospect for oil

MARCH 27 2011

September 7: The Boxer Rebellion in China ends with the signing of the Peking Protocol
September 14: Theodore Roosevelt becomes President of the United States on the death of William McKinley.September 2 – U.S. Vice President Theodore Roosevelt utters the famous phrase, "Speak softly and carry a big stick" at the Minnesota State Fair.

September 6 – American anarchist Leon Czolgosz shoots U.S. President William McKinley at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. McKinley dies 8 days later

MARCH 28 2011

October 16 – U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt invites African American leader Booker T. Washington to the White House. The American South reacts angrily to the visit, and racial violence increases in the region

MARCH 31 2011

April 19 – A magnitude 7.5 earthquake rocks Guatemala, killing 2,000

May 8: Mount Pelée erupts

May 8 – In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000

APRIL 4 2011

1902 - 1903

December – The Venezuela Crisis of 1902–1903 occurs (until February 1903), in which Britain, Germany and Italy sustain a naval blockade on Venezuela in order to enforce collection of outstanding financial claims. This prompts the development of the Roosevelt Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine

APRIL 8 2011

August 4 – Pope Pius X succeeds Pope Leo XIII as the 257th pope.

APRIL 10 2011

1903- 1904

December 17 – Orville Wright flies an aircraft with a petrol engine at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina in the first documented, successful, controlled, powered, heavier-than-air flight.

APRIL 11 2011

February 7 – The Great Baltimore Fire in Baltimore, Maryland destroys over 1,500 buildings in 30 hours

February 8 – A Japanese surprise attack on Port Arthur (Lushun) starts the Russo-Japanese War.

APRIL 16 2011

1904- 1905

January 22 (January 9 O.S.) – The Bloody Sunday massacre of Russian demonstrators, at the Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg, helps trigger the abortive Russian Revolution of 1905

APRIL 18 2011

March 31 – German Emperor William II asserts German equality with France in Morocco, triggering the Tangier or First Moroccan Crisis

April 4 – In India, the 1905 Kangra earthquake hits the Kangra valley, kills 20,000, and destroys most buildings in Kangra, Mcleodganj and Dharamshala.

May 15: Las Vegas, Nevada is founded with auction of 110 acres (0.45 km2).May 11 – Albert Einstein submits his doctoral dissertation On the Motion of Small Particles..., in which he explains Brownian motion. In the course of the year, Einstein publishes 4 papers, formulates the theory of special relativity and explains the photoelectric effect by quantization. 1905 is regarded as his "miracle year".

APRIL 19 2011

June 30 – Albert Einstein publishes the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies where he reveals his theory of special relativity

APRIL 20 2011

JANUARY 4 1944

January 4 – WWII: The Battle of Monte Cassino begins

APRIL 21 2011

October 5 – The Wright Brothers' third aeroplane (Wright Flyer III) stays in the air for 39 minutes with Wilbur piloting. This is the first aeroplane flight lasting over half an hour.

October 16 – Russian Revolution of 1905: The Russian army opens fire in a meeting on a street market in Estonia, killing 94 and injuring over 200.

APRIL 22 2011

1905 - 1906

December 30 – A bomb kills Frank Steunenberg, ex-governor of Idaho; the case leads to a trial against leaders of the Western Federation of Miners

January 31 – An earthquake (8.8 on the Moment magnitude scale) and associated tsunami strikes Ecuador and Colombia

APRIL 23 2011

April 7 – Mount Vesuvius erupts and devastates Naples.
April 18 – The 1906 San Francisco earthquake (estimated magnitude 7.8) on the San Andreas Fault destroys much of San Francisco, California, USA, killing at least 3,000, with 225,000–300,000 left homeless, and $350 million in damages

APRIL 24 2011

July 12 – Alfred Dreyfus is exonerated. He is reinstalled in the French Army on July 21, thus ending the Dreyfus Affair.
[edit] AugustAugust 16 – A magnitude 8.2 earthquake in Valparaíso, Chile leaves approximately 20,000 dead

APRIL 25 2011

September 11 – Mahatma Gandhi coins the term Satyagraha to characterize the Non-Violence movement in South Africa.

October 11 – A United States diplomatic crisis with Japan arises when the San Francisco public school board orders Japanese students to be taught in racially segregated schools.

APRIL 27 2011

January 14 – An earthquake, in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000

APRIL 28 2011

March – The 1907 Romanian Peasants' Revolt results in possibly as many as 11,000 deaths

MAY 1 2011

JANUARY 15 1944

An earthquake hits San Juan, Argentina, killing an estimated 10,000 people in the worst natural disaster in Argentina's history

MAY 2 2011

December 21 – Santa María School massacre. In Chile soldiers fire at striking mineworkers gathered in the Santa María School in Iquique, over 2000 are killed.

MAY 3 2011

February 18 – Japanese immigration to the U.S.A. is forbidden

MAY 4 2011

March 4 – The Collinwood School Fire, near Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., kills 174

MAY 5 2011

May 26 – At Masjid-al-Salaman in southwest Persia, the first major commercial oil discovery in the Middle East is made. The rights to the resource are quickly acquired by the United Kingdom.
[edit] June
Evidence of the Tunguska event (June 30). Photo taken 19 years later.June 30 – The Tunguska event, also known as the Russian explosion, occurs near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Siberia, Russian Empire

MAY 6 2011

July 3 – Young Turk Revolution in the Ottoman Empire: Major Ahmed Niyazi, with 200 followers (Ottoman troops and civilians), begins an open revolution by defecting from the 3rd Army Corps in Macedonia, decamping into the hill country

MAY 8 2011

December 28 – An earthquake and tsunami destroys Messina, Sicily and Calabria, killing over 70,000 people

edit on 15-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

I can't find any resonances fo the Nuclear Meltdowns, though as Zagari posted there was a copper mine that exploded, killing ~500 people in Japan, though it was in another area. Could be a possible resonance for the Nuclear Meltdowns. Given that Nuclear Power Plants weren't around in the 1890s its unlikely that there would be any nuclear resonances, but what about energy in general?

Actually, there MAY have been a resonance to the meltdown ... "In 1896, Henri Becquerel discovered that uranium salts emitted rays that resembled X-rays in their penetrating power. He demonstrated that this radiation, unlike phosphorescence, did not depend on an external source of energy, but seemed to arise spontaneously from uranium itself. Becquerel had, in fact, discovered radioactivity.". I think that was in July of that year ...but not sure.

Marie Curie is credited with the discovery because she was published first ...

I think that period fits the bill ... but, I am new at this so I could be wrong ...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't think TWZ reflects exact resonances anyway.
It reflects how the collective conciousness of humanity responds to different stimuli.
Indeed the timewave does repeat it's pattern because it is fractal,but the "event" may differ considerably
to it's predecessor "event".
The 20th of this month the timewave spikes and then dives. Right on the date of the supermoon.
More quakes? World economy starts collapsing?
Buckle up folks.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just got on and saw this thread about earthquakes and Tunguska ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking at the Tunguska event ,we see it fits perfectly into our current pattern ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/901888787dd5.png[/atsimg]

The vertical line being exactly at the day when Tunguska happened.

Now for the comparison to it ,here's the graph for this year from March to July ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41b8056529f3.png[/atsimg]

Notice for the Tunguska graph that it spans several years.

In those years prior to the event there were multiple earthquakes as covered in the Tunguska thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oh my God!!!

I discovered April 14 1935 resonates exactly with HUGE NOVELTY DIP - OCTOBER 5 2011!!!

DUST BOWLS...Yellowstone eruption???

Although the first storm took place on November 11th 1933, it wasn't really considered to have begun until April 14, 1935

On November 11, 1933, a very strong dust storm stripped topsoil from desiccated South Dakota farmlands in just one of a series of bad dust storms that year. Then, beginning on May 9, 1934, a strong two-day dust storm removed massive amounts of Great Plains topsoil in one of the worst such storms of the Dust Bowl. The dust clouds blew all the way to Chicago where dirt fell like snow. Two days later, the same storm reached cities in the east, such as Buffalo, Boston, Cleveland, New York City, and Washington, D.C.[10] That winter (1934–1935), red snow fell on New England.

On April 14, 1935, known as "Black Sunday", twenty of the worst "Black Blizzards" occurred throughout the Dust Bowl, causing extensive damage and turning the day to night; witnesses reported that they could not see five feet in front of them at certain points.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Actually, there MAY have been a resonance to the meltdown ... "In 1896, Henri Becquerel discovered that uranium salts emitted rays that resembled X-rays in their penetrating power. He demonstrated that this radiation, unlike phosphorescence, did not depend on an external source of energy, but seemed to arise spontaneously from uranium itself. Becquerel had, in fact, discovered radioactivity.". I think that was in July of that year ...but not sure.

I think that period fits the bill ... but, I am new at this so I could be wrong ...

Wow, nice find! Way to spot this.... that is a very interesting connection to current events, especially when you look at what Mystic Technician also found.

I don't think TWZ reflects exact resonances anyway.
It reflects how the collective conciousness of humanity responds to different stimuli.
Indeed the timewave does repeat it's pattern because it is fractal,but the "event" may differ considerably
to it's predecessor "event".
The 20th of this month the timewave spikes and then dives. Right on the date of the supermoon.
More quakes? World economy starts collapsing?
Buckle up folks.

I somewhat agree with this... I think the resonance and fractal parts we see are reflected more through consciousness and not through actual events.

For example, looking at what Mystic presented, Tugunska completely destroyed a part of Russia and made it inhospitable, and that lines up on the graph. You also have shortly before that, the discovery of uranium, which is also on the graph. The time between these was a few years, but if you crunch them down to the time frame in the CURRENT fractal / resonance shown in the Timewave, the time frame is only a few days apart. So a major discovery of radiation and massive destruction reflected at two different periods just a few years apart, shown in a similar way but under different circumstances... these are the kinds of patterns that I see emerging from this, as well as several others.

Things are getting very interesting now, and I see connections in Timewave not only to the events taking place in the world right now, but also the relationship to the alignment of Jupiter, the moon and the sun, which increases the amount of energy (or whatever you want to call it) that flows in our direction. More and more, I feel like it's this energy that is seen and perhaps unseen that has much more of an influence on the planet, and therefore humans, than we all think.

If the moon and sun have such a profound effect on humans... why is it so hard to believe that it's continuous and ever-flowing when they are both always present? The moon effects the tides, volcanism, women's menstrual cycles and allegedly, human behavior. (they say people get weird on full moons) The sun effects our whole way of life from our sleep, to seasons, agriculture, etc. Both of these things exist all of the time and are in a constant "dance" if you will with the Earth in between. The human brain is a highly sensitive instrument.... it operates on ELECTRICAL impulses, and wherever there is electricity, there is MAGNETISM. If our entire brain operates on this principle, which it does, it would mean that those impulses can be directly effected by the same things that effect both things, such as gravity, a stronger magnetic field, magnetic field disturbances, electric shock, etc....

What I'm getting at is that if there are changes on an almost daily basis to the sun and moon, which have a direct effect on gravity and the magnetic field of the entire planet, why wouldn't it also effect human thought? And therefore, also effect consciousness indirectly? This is why I believe the Timewave ALSO shows the changes in consciousness as well as relationships to celestial events.... because if McKenna was right, we'll all connected to the universe in this way and that is why BOTH consciousness and universal/cosmologic energy can be discerned by different people. I believe that I can see both and how they are intertwined.

The more I dig in to this and apply some of the other fields I have studied, the more this is all starting to "gel" together into a bigger picture. The Mayans believed that this is exactly what would happen as we approach 2012, that we would find our connection to the universe once again. Is this what we are experiencing?

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I believe that the wikileaks cables influenced the revolutions in the middle east. it unveiled the truth about the tyrant leaders, it had woken the people up and showed them that they must stand up for themselves

so Wikileaks publishes sensitive diplomatic cables to the public, the first files are released in November 2010

The United States diplomatic cables leak began on 28 November 2010 when WikiLeaks—an international new media non-profit organization that publishes submissions of private, secret and classified information from anonymous news sources, government whistleblowers, and news leaks—started to publish classified documents of detailed correspondence between the U.S. State Department and its diplomatic missions around the world, releasing further documents every day.

in November of 2010, the graph drops.

it will keep dropping until mid January 2011

in mid January the protests in Tunisia led to the ousting of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali on 14 January 2011

from here the graph will start to rise, the Tunisian success at overthrowing their goverment will spark a chain reaction through the Middle East and North Africa. the people realise the power in numbers, spirits are high so they take to the streets. weeks later hosni mubarak is also overthrown, protests in Yemen, Iraq, Oman, Bahrain, and most notably, the fighting in Libya which is happening right now are only gaining momentum. now we have the saudi intervention event in bahrain to suppress the shia pro democracy uprise.

the earthquake that rocked japan and caused a nuclear catastrophe that is very unpredictable will surely have a role on what ever happen during the later half of this month.

by mid-late march, the graph will start to drop back down and it will keep doing so until September/October.

now I'm wondering, if timewave does somehow work, what could be the reasons for the drop at the end of this month that will continue for a few months?

economic collapse? nuclear meltdown? regional war? more natural disasters?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoatI know exactly how you feel, I started going through the same thing last year. Very frustrating living in a world full of people that don't understand this though

I am interested to hear about how you are coping with it.

Any tips or strategies you'd like to share? You can PM me if you'd rather not post here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlantalanActually, there MAY have been a resonance to the meltdown ... "In 1896, Henri Becquerel discovered that uranium salts emitted rays that resembled X-rays in their penetrating power. He demonstrated that this radiation, unlike phosphorescence, did not depend on an external source of energy, but seemed to arise spontaneously from uranium itself. Becquerel had, in fact, discovered radioactivity.". I think that was in July of that year ...but not sure.

Yep nice find

So do you think that this is the energy of the discovery of radiation cycling back around to bite us in the ass for our...indescrete use of it?

Possibly, though this isn't the first global nuclear event.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yep nice find

So do you think that this is the energy of the discovery of radiation cycling back around to bite us in the ass for our...indescrete use of it?

Possibly, though this isn't the first global nuclear event.

There have indeed been other nuclear events. So, I would have to take a look at this fact as just an indicator that radioactivity would play a role in the earthquake and Tsunami. I would have read it as the fact that during the earthquake and Tsumami it would affect radioactive sites in the area. I don't think that this particular fact has a moral or philosophical component. However, when I take a look at other dates after the event, I believe we are seeing more resonance:

For example:

This is a clip of one of Zagri's posts back on page 140.

"MARCH 15 2011

June 25 – Three Denver, Colorado newspapers publish a story (later proved to be a fabrication) that the Chinese government under the Guangxu Emperor is going to demolish the Great Wall of China"

I think this is playing out ... It seems that as of yesterday (15th) I began to see that the official reports coming from the government over in Japan were not as accurate as possible. It seems that the information coming out from all sources is not very reliable.

And here is one I put together ..

MARCH 17 2011

December 2 – A Luftwaffe bombing raid on the harbour of Bari, Italy, sinks an American ship with a mustard gas stockpile, causing numerous fatalities (though the exact death toll is unresolved, as the bombing raid itself causes hundreds of deaths too).

August 29 – September 12 – The Independence Hurricane from South Carolina to Nova Scotia kills 4,170, mostly fishermen and sailors.

Now, I know it is a stretch .. and again I am learning so pardon me if I did it wrong or way off
... But, tomorrow, it would seem that there will be some type toxic (radioactive?) substance mix with water in such a way that fatalities is ensured .. possibly getting into the ground water.

I think when looking at resonances it is the outcome that is important and not necessarily the actual mechanics of how it happened. But, these two entries (Both first and second Higher Resonance) point to toxic substances getting into water with the ability to kill large amounts of people over a large area.

I guess we shall see. I pray I am wrong.

But, I do see a lot of interesting facts in the resonate links in this event ... But, like I said .. still learning.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I found something interesting ...

I was thinking of the 19th. (Only 3 days away) ... and thought I would run the numbers on March 19, 2011 to see what (if any) earthquake resonances were there.

So this image is the first resonance date that came up. It was June 6, 2005:

These are the earthquakes that happened during that resonance (within a margin of error):

# Magnitude 6.7 OFF THE COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA June 17, 2005
# Magnitude 4.9 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA June 16, 2005
# Magnitude 7.2 OFF THE COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA June 15, 2005
# Magnitude 6.8 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA June 14, 2005

I know they are a few days off of the actual date on the resonance screen. But, I also had a 3 day timespan set on it ..I also understand that resonance phases in and out of the target resonance ... so it has credibility ... It is close enough to me to believe this may be telling us something about what is possible this Saturday.

Possible Large Earthquake on the West Coast?

edit on 16-3-2011 by atlantalan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by atlantalan

We use the standard graph, but if we look to the original graph ( November 16 2012 end date ) the 1906 San Francisco quake is going to happen right on March 19th.
Instead on the standard graph its going to be on April 23rd.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlantalan
Possible Large Earthquake on the West Coast?

You may be onto something there - check out the thread about Tunguska that Mystic posted. The OP in that thread is also talking about a quake on the west coast of the US.

How did you find the resonance with 2005? Unfortunately the DOS version of TWZ doesn't work on my computer any more. The version I have (Java) only shows a resonance with the 1890s. Is there another function in the version you have to find more recent resonances?

WikiLeaks: Cables Show Japan Was Warned About Nuclear Plant Safety

^ Just wanted to post a link to that thread since you were talking about wikileaks and the resonance with false media reports in the US.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Please pardon my ignorance Zagari ... But, what is a "Standard Graph"? ... Your body of work in this thread is incredible ... and I will admit I have played with cycle theory for years ... but, never with this software. So, if you know of a thread where that iformation is ... I would love to learn ... I just followed some of the suggestions in the user manual that came withe software ... my bad ...

I tried the first resonance and it came out to what I posted. When I expanded the timespan to 10 days, it came up with a date of Feb 14, 1999 as the target and the 9th as the left target and 19 as right target ... and on the 6th of Feb in 1999 was a 7.3 earthquake in the Santa Cruz Islands. Again, that was the first resonance for March 19,2011 ...

But, I will refrain from posting until I figure out more about how best to use the software in the most optimal manner.

Your work in this thread is awesome.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You may be onto something there - check out the thread about Tunguska that Mystic posted. The OP in that thread is also talking about a quake on the west coast of the US.

How did you find the resonance with 2005? Unfortunately the DOS version of TWZ doesn't work on my computer any more. The version I have (Java) only shows a resonance with the 1890s. Is there another function in the version you have to find more recent resonances?

I will certainly check out the Tunguska Thread ... thanks for suggesting it.

I found the resonance through the Dos program. At first it would not work on my computer either (V7.10) until I setup dosbox and then it works fine ... Then the user manual can help with finding the resonant dates.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The standard graph is the version of the graph that was revised and seems to be more reliable and precise ( since 1993 ). It ends on December 21 2012.
If we use this now we are resonancing with 1899.

The original graph is the early one of the 1970s and 1980s that ends on November 16 2012. If we use this now, we are resonancing with 1906.

Mini - cycles are a series of patterns in the graph formation, for example we are resonancing now with 1963.
It starts from November 14 circa with 1945 , than 1950 ( Korea shelling ) and so on.
It will end , this year, on December 2nd 2011.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

The standard graph is the version of the graph that was revised and seems to be more reliable and precise ( since 1993 ). It ends on December 21 2012.
If we use this now we are resonancing with 1899.

The original graph is the early one of the 1970s and 1980s that ends on November 16 2012. If we use this now, we are resonancing with 1906.

Mini - cycles are a series of patterns in the graph formation, for example we are resonancing now with 1963.
It starts from November 14 circa with 1945 , than 1950 ( Korea shelling ) and so on.
It will end , this year, on December 2nd 2011.

That was most helpful. Now I see where I am wrong. But, it brings up another question though. I see your graphs show version 4.30 of the software. My software is the 7.10 version. I finally found the notes on ver 4.30 and it is definably different in the mechanics of finding the resonant points. The 7.10 is far more granular in how it finds it and matches the graph to the previous resonant points. So, that explains the differences ... although, I can get the same dates for resonant points that you pointed out (which is what I will do as you have been doing this longer them me) ... But, my question would be this: Is there something about the 7.10 software that is fundamentally wrong? Maybe it has been debunked already and I just don't know it ... or maybe you and others have used it before and found 4.3 to be more accurate?

I have found that if you tinker with the timespan of the chart you get very different resonant points. In your experience, what is the most optimal timespan to check your resonant points with?

Also, the mini cycle explanation was most helpful. Thanks!
edit on 18-3-2011 by atlantalan because: Cause I am an idiot and my fingers are dsylexic

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I always used the version that makes dates of the present to resonate with some centuries ago...
When I started using it, I was getting resonances with 1780s, 1790s, the French Revolution.

So, I thought there was only this kind of version, with 2 different end dates, and that the one that ends on November 16 2012 was considered imprecise and unreliable in 1993 circa, after being used for 2 decades.

We generally think that the one that ends on December 21 2012 its more correct and reliable.

You should check something about Sheliak and Timewave graphs.

Also, around August 2009, we found out that 2009- 2012 will be resonancing yearly, so each day with another day, with 1942- 1945.
We are now at circa October 1943...November 1943...

Of course the graph will show you that if you push the resonance further in the past, it will always show you the parts in world history where the graphs were identical.
Together with 1800s and 1940s, you can get a year such as 3000 B. C.

You may want to check out 1940s graphs and current graphs to realize they are identical.

The repetition of historical cycles is at many different levels.

If you organize the future starting by 1899 ( now ) and by the last 2 months of 1943, you will get precise predictions for the near future.

Of course if tomorrow California is rocked by a quake in San Francisco, I will seriously reconsider the earlier setting of dates...We 'll see.

But i'm sincerely getting curious with your resonances, maybe we are going to consider another cycle?
edit on 18-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlantalan

And here is one I put together ..

MARCH 17 2011

December 2 – A Luftwaffe bombing raid on the harbour of Bari, Italy, sinks an American ship with a mustard gas stockpile, causing numerous fatalities (though the exact death toll is unresolved, as the bombing raid itself causes hundreds of deaths too).

August 29 – September 12 – The Independence Hurricane from South Carolina to Nova Scotia kills 4,170, mostly fishermen and sailors.

Now, I know it is a stretch .. and again I am learning so pardon me if I did it wrong or way off
... But, tomorrow, it would seem that there will be some type toxic (radioactive?) substance mix with water in such a way that fatalities is ensured .. possibly getting into the ground water.

I think when looking at resonances it is the outcome that is important and not necessarily the actual mechanics of how it happened. But, these two entries (Both first and second Higher Resonance) point to toxic substances getting into water with the ability to kill large amounts of people over a large area.

I guess we shall see. I pray I am wrong.

But, I do see a lot of interesting facts in the resonate links in this event ... But, like I said .. still learning.

I was thinking alot about the above interpertation of the resonant points. This one worried me the most. Then that did not happen two days ago (or at least not reported) .. I sighed some relief and went on my way ... That is until today when I saw this article: www.marketwatch.com...

"WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) - The Japanese government said Saturday abnormally high levels of radioactive materials have been found in spinach and milk at farms as far as 70 miles from the crippled nuclear power plant, according to news reports. The government pleaded for calm, stressing that levels were still relatively low. Japan is the world's largest net importer of food and any concern over domestic agriculture is likely to worsen the trend. The tainted food products come from a fertile agricultural region. Tokyo Electric Power Co said it would offer compensation to farmers. The utility continued its efforts to cool the damaged reactor. A transmission line has been connected to one reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi plant."

This could not have happened in a instant .. I wonder if we some leaks going on that they are reluctant to talk about? Anyway ... interesting resonant point?

edit on 19-3-2011 by atlantalan because: Cause I am an idiot and have dsylexic fingers.

Just saw a more relevant resonant point play out: www.reuters.com...

"(Reuters) - A sample of tap water from the Japanese capital shows a tiny level of radioactive iodine after an earthquake and tsunami damaged a nuclear power plant 240 km (150 miles) north of Tokyo, the government said on Saturday.

The sample contained 1.5 becquerals per kg of iodine 131, well below the tolerable limit for food and drink of 300 becquerals per kg, the government added.

Jiji news agency said the presence of radioactive iodine in Tokyo tap water was rare."

I dont think this is a good thing .. but, fits the resonant point pretty close.
edit on 19-3-2011 by atlantalan because: Updated the news link.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

I always used the version that makes dates of the present to resonate with some centuries ago...
When I started using it, I was getting resonances with 1780s, 1790s, the French Revolution.

So, I thought there was only this kind of version, with 2 different end dates, and that the one that ends on November 16 2012 was considered imprecise and unreliable in 1993 circa, after being used for 2 decades.

We generally think that the one that ends on December 21 2012 its more correct and reliable.

You should check something about Sheliak and Timewave graphs.

Also, around August 2009, we found out that 2009- 2012 will be resonancing yearly, so each day with another day, with 1942- 1945.
We are now at circa October 1943...November 1943...

Of course the graph will show you that if you push the resonance further in the past, it will always show you the parts in world history where the graphs were identical.
Together with 1800s and 1940s, you can get a year such as 3000 B. C.

You may want to check out 1940s graphs and current graphs to realize they are identical.

The repetition of historical cycles is at many different levels.

If you organize the future starting by 1899 ( now ) and by the last 2 months of 1943, you will get precise predictions for the near future.

Of course if tomorrow California is rocked by a quake in San Francisco, I will seriously reconsider the earlier setting of dates...We 'll see.

But i'm sincerely getting curious with your resonances, maybe we are going to consider another cycle?
edit on 18-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

I appreciate the explainations you offered ... they are very very helpful. I am going to play with them to better understand them as you have certainly made far more consistent calls then anyone else I see .. So, I will certainly be sitting down this weekend and going through this post and getting a better feel for how these cycles differ from ones that I use in other method types (I normally do economic cycle and chaos cycle systems). I just believe that there must be a way to make the choice of which resonant point is most appropriate for any given event. Your post should put me on the right track and I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join