It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWillPrevail

That video was fake. Un-related to the real graph. The date of 1906 California quake resonance is APRIL 23 2011.
That video was a proof of how some people DON'T understand this graph.
Don't correlate that video with the real research, please.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
As I said before, the spike in novelty occurring over the period of the next couple of weeks will be the highest between now and zero date (December 12, 2012).

Also, there is an interesting possible correlation with auroral activity here in Alaska. The University of Alaska here in Fairbanks is home to the Geophysical Institute where scientists model the solar wind to predict auroral activity in the short term (LINK HERE). The auroras over the next few days are going to be increasing in magnitude and are predicted to spike the highest on the 26th and 27th of March.

So there is a possible correlation between the spike in novelty and the spike in auroral activity which is pretty interesting.

I'll just have to wait and see if the Geophysical Institute's aurora forecast pans out as predicted.

-ChriS

Just a heads up that the higher up the Y axis you go on the graph, the LESS novelty there is. So its not a spike in novelty, its a spike in habit, which is why we are seeing new taxes (carbon tax in australia), new wars (Libya) etc.

Now we are on the downward slope, which means that the propensity for novelty is increasing. We can expect to see things start to get really weird for a while and later in the year they will be weirder than ever.

2012 is just going to be a OMGWTFBBQ kind of year IMO.

Personally I'm looking forward to the economy crashing so we can start again. It just sucks that it has to come to that for people to realise something needs to change.

Also, I am interested to hear what you find out about the Aurora! I think the link is significant - the Aurora is caused by radiation from the sun right? Well the sun has been acting pretty strangely lately as well so it might be worth looking into that.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Consider that the points of HIGHEST NOVELTY of this year, October 5 2011 resonates with the DUST BOWLS in Usa...
October 17 2011 with Spain civil war and the hindenburg incident and December 26 2004 quake/tsunami...
And December 3 2011 with August 1945 nuclear attacks in japan.

2012 seems to be kinda quiet until April 7 than BOOM dollar collapse, UK major riots, Usa university riots and school system collapse and strikes that will lead to a major turmoil...
Than we have 1968 and Martin Luther King elimination.
APRIL 17 2011 resonates with moon landing...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Baguette

We concluded that Japan event is directly correlated to 1896 Japanese tsunami and the discovery of X- Rays...
No dates...History cycles are better.

And the radiation contaminating water ...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So, any new work or insights Zagari?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by atlantalan

If you check out the thread " Timewave daily resonances " there are all kind of expected events list until May 11 2011...
Than you can also search " Complete 2011 analysis according to timewave zero " here on ATS.

I currently have a very busy life...habit suddenly ended on March 24 and I'm still trying to understand the new situations in my life and friend's life...

I can only consider that the graph has some quite amazing precision in my life now...

Anyway, April and May are transitional months...The real deal will start coming by June 8 2011.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Today, sudden huge changes in my life and my friend's life, all for the worst. A dark day in my life.
A new meltdown in my personal life.

This is the realization that I can count the people that remained my friends after the darkest august of my life on ONE hand.
And things are going for the worst even with some of them.

If I lose them, I am alone in the world. Nobody wants me.

Sorry if this feels depressing, but...I'm not writing in my best moment.

Anyway, big big surprises and changes all starting by March 24.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I know it doesn't mean much coming from a few typed characters on a screen in the internet ... But, I wish things were better for you. You have a brilliant mind (at least from what you have shared on here) and could be more useful to the world if focused on more pleasant concepts. However, I also know from personal experience that there are moments in our lives that we must simply experience no matter how unpleasant. It is natures way of enabling our awakening. A metamorphosis of the mind if you will. And, no amount of words can take away the growing pains. The only thing I can promise is that things will change. Relax your spirit the best your able and understand that there is purpose to the change.

I wish I could be or more help.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Well, I am dealing with children of 12 smoking and teen pregnancies...
Both things practically came out on same day...

Imagine you don't have a girlfriend for years...You find out you found out a girl that likes your way of thinking, you start to think she's the right one for you than she tells you she got pregnant with another one...
She was the only one girl that comprehends my ideas and thinks I'm cool and now I will be remembered just like " the friend who helped her with pregnancy ".

I hope I am able to keep these kind of secrets, because together with my job requirements and premonitory dreams that tell me my life will change forever in a few days...
Well, let's say I'm kinda pressured on all sides...

I hope I will be able to make my brothers stop smoking at 12, without getting angry with them, but trying to explain to them that there are serious risks doing it.

I hope my friend will not have serious issues while she tries to explain to her family that she got pregnant too young...She seems to be taking it positively.

edit on 1-4-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

I hope I will be able to make my brothers stop smoking at 12, without getting angry with them, but trying to explain to them that there are serious risks doing it.

You should never think you can make anyone else do what you want. You cannot control other people.
The more you freak over the smoking the more they will want to smoke. Only they can decide when they will stop smoking.

What struck me as a little odd in this statement is your concern over their smoking. If you believe what you are writing and preaching about Timewave theory here why would you be worried about them smoking?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Thanks so much for those words. That's kind of you...

Well, I guess I asked for change and change and change, than I adjusted to habits and suddenly a chain of changes hits my life and my friends's life all on same days...

I knew that after March 22 things would have been a lot more hectic and novel.

Seems strange but a person I know told me he thinks " I'm completely resistant to change ".

I guess I would like change but don't know than how to deal with real changes...

One more lesson to be learnt.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I don't understand. My belief about Timewave is not the central thing in my life. Its no much more than a hobby to me, even if sometimes I look like a " Timewave maniac "...

Before timewave, it comes my family, my job, my bike...Timewave is just one of many things for me...

When I found out they were smoking...

I was kinda surprised but I didn't freak out, I didn't shout, I just told them I will not tell anyone but I calmly suggested them to not continue doing it and I told them " Think about the risks. What if you guys will not be able to stop? "..

They think they will be able to stop whenever they want, I told them I don't think it would be that easy as they think.
Because I know. Another 12 years old boy I know never got to stop it.

I'm not a smoker. The only times I wanted to smoke, but never actually did it, was when I had problems to deal with that were making me nervous.
I'm asking myself if their smoking is a signal of some other issues they have and that may get them nervous.

They currently have some issues with school and study, their marks are not that good.

.I'm able to have dialogues with them even about those things. I know they listen to me.

We talked about the risks. We talked about this situation. I told them its not so cool as they think.

And I'm not pressuring them to stop. I just suggested them that is not cool, but has risks with it.

From 2005 to 2010 I worked with children so I know many ways to deal with their problems and these kind of things...Not the first time it happens to me, that I find out such things...
So, I think I can deal with it...

In my real life my interest with timewave is just one of my interests. I'm not preaching anything to anyone, I'm not warning anyone about the end of the world or such things.

One can have all the beliefs they want, I don't think my ones is the best one. Its just as better as another belief.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Ok, so what do you think happens at the end of the timewave cycle? what do you think it signifies? the title of the thread is countdown to transition. what do you think the transition is? I am very curious to hear your opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Sometimes I think nothing will happen. At least on here I hide it very well. I know that timewave theory is spot on on many times, like history and time cycles...

Let's face it, technological singularity is not completely realistic and very far from our time to become real...
Time travel is the same thing, not confirmed possible.

Aliens? I dreamt about them...Its either them coming or we find out how to communicate or we confirm, anyway, with other universes...In some way.

I would love time travel to become real, but I admit that the chances are low that it becomes real from here to 2013.

Why I wait to see what happens, I will not forget real life issues...

I don't believe in any religion, I don't attend any church and I have my personal beliefs about God since 2009.

This timewave shouldn't leading me to think all problems will be solved once the date comes.

A bunch of aliens coming to visit Earth wouldn't cause my brothers to stop smoking
just to make a simple example.

Don' t think that once that date comes, all problems of the present will suddenly go poof.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Interesing.

If you really want to 'see' you should leave this thread immediately.

If you leave it you cannot come back.

As soon as you leave things will start to happen to draw you back into it. The more you ignore them the more intense things will be become. You will really want to come back to the thread. But you must ignore this.

If you really want to expierience what is happening you need to leave now.

You know how you want your brother to stop smoking. There is nothing you can say to make him stop.

There is nothing I can say to convince you to leave this thread. You must decide.

You are having doubts. Leave this thread and after a week or two all doubt will be gone.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow,. what happened to the topic here?
now it is all personal stuff,... wth..
shouldnt this be u2u stuff?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Strangely enough, this week there are days that are godly good and than suddenly a big issue shows up...But today was a very great day. A few times I can remember that I laughed out loud most of the day like today.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

We are discussing the novel events in our personal life happening after the big peak of March, but if you don't like it we can change the topic...
There are no colossal events like in Japan every single day.

Sometimes the change is more personal.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I find the application of Timewave to personal items just as interesting as applications to world events. To me it is more useful to know when patterns are going to repeat in my life then what will happen to libya ... If timewave can only be used for world events then it is a curiosity ... but, if it can be used for personal growth and awareness then it becomes a tool.

Zagari .. sent you a U2U ... for whenever you want a break from thinking ...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I think your comparison between timewave graph and economic graphs are very interesting and smart.
I suggest you create a thread somewhere even on ATS where you explain how did you come to the idea, because you may have found out more useful information about the graph that we still don't know.

I've seen that you found out the same graph for many different years and not only between now and the 1940s and the 1900s.
We thought that the graph was the same for 2008- 2012 and 1942- 1945 and between now and the 1800s-1900s.
You show that there are other similar resonances.

You should show me, or show other people if you like, how did you found out these resonances.

I hope anyway that my private message helps you getting my idea about what the end date should actually be.

Reading your explanations I 'm thinking that we don't know info about the graph as much with completion as we thought. There is definitely more that this graph can show us.

edit on 2-4-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join