It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I always look at the state of my life and the graph...
We are approaching one of the highest peaks of habit ever in history...

Since Late February 2011 my life has been quite good, and now I can say that I'm in one of the most stable periods of my life, and I believe this is happening because I got rid of many and many friendships I really didn't need, during August - October 2010.

2010 has been the worst year of my life, and I now understand that was mostly because of money issues and situations and wrong friendships.

Now I have NO issue with money and I have VERY FEW friends...But that's okay. Less and better.

My parents are often arguing and fighting and they had a very horrible period of violent arguments at the end of January this year...
But last week they decided to take the path of cooperation and they made peace...
This is definitely good to us...

Anyway, my aunt teached me that often these optimal stable periods in one's life are precursors of the worst ones...

And I admit that this ALWAYS happened to me...All the times, after 2 months of very happy, serene, stable periods in my life, I had to deal with some of the worst events in my life, at the end of the good period...

Summer 2009 was a 3 months period of Non- events starting by the end of my high school exams on July 2nd.
NOTHING happened.
Than in September 2009, a small family crisis, and than by October 6, a new cycle of events that I watched being concluded by October 2010.
The period of bad friendships and wrong actions.

ANYWAY, since February 25 2011, my dream activity is becoming weirder than I ever thought possible...
Today was the weirdest night ever...

I talk loudly during dreams, I dream of waking up in the dream and I dream people that emanate light...
Crazy weird! XD
edit on 19-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
WTF the 2011 prediction was spot on(tsunami in japan) middle in mars. Im convinced

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Andennnnn

What prediction are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

It's coming. This is just the calm before the real storm hits.

I found this soothing and am including it here as a comfort, a moment of peace.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion. - David Icke
edit on 20-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
is sh*t getting real enough for you guys yet?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There is a guy that took the TWZ and has predicted a quake will hit
the west coast on the 22nd of march,.
Someone else has stated two more of 8+ will follow in the days after

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The real date for 1906 California resonance is April 23 2011.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The real date for 1906 California resonance is April 23 2011.

That was also "Z-Day" in the original "Night of the Living Dead". The fist occurrence of daylight savings time in the U.S. as well. April 23/24 1966. I have this hunch that something will happen on this date.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Andennnnn

What prediction are you referring to?

img96.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
There is a guy that took the TWZ and has predicted a quake will hit
the west coast on the 22nd of march,.
Someone else has stated two more of 8+ will follow in the days after

Well... Nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rukas

Of course, because there was NOTHING related to California and a quake expected for March 22. Try April 23 2011.
The video was misinformation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

US debts at " Tipping point " situation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Its March 23 2011. The relative good times and stability, calm and serenity in my life are suddenly over.

Something happened that will have some big consequences and outcomes soon , I think. That' s just my personal opinion about the situations in my life.

Seems like the current theme is " getting rid, or at least realize, that there is something you don't need anymore ".

The universe is like a boomerang, you desire something, you launch the boomerang, than an intense scene distracts you from thinking about desire and than the boomerang hits you, when you less think about it.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's interesting that as the graph now tips on a downward course, portugal is in crisis, government collapsed
and the country is bankrupt.
The graph did exactly the same last autumn when ireland folded.
The graph dived after 911 also, when the global markets went into panic.
This graph certainly seems to map economical trends IMO, and if so, the coming months ain't good!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The next couple of weeks are going to be extremely interesting.

As I said before, the spike in novelty occurring over the period of the next couple of weeks will be the highest between now and zero date (December 12, 2012).

So we are still waiting to see what else this spike on the graph corresponds to other than everything else we've seen thus-far (Japan earthquake/tsunami, Nuclear crisis, Mid-east turmoil, etc..)

Also, there is an interesting possible correlation with auroral activity here in Alaska. The University of Alaska here in Fairbanks is home to the Geophysical Institute where scientists model the solar wind to predict auroral activity in the short term (LINK HERE). The auroras over the next few days are going to be increasing in magnitude and are predicted to spike the highest on the 26th and 27th of March.

So there is a possible correlation between the spike in novelty and the spike in auroral activity which is pretty interesting.

I'll just have to wait and see if the Geophysical Institute's aurora forecast pans out as predicted.

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The universe is like a boomerang, you desire something, you launch the boomerang, than an intense scene distracts you from thinking about desire and than the boomerang hits you, when you less think about it.

This is exactly why I am careful of what I desire ... cause sometimes when it hits you back .. it leaves bruises ..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
its funny how we keept hitting out with dates for something to happen yet nothing ever does....wait, someone said about the japan tsunami being spot on? i wonder if anyone with a bit more intelligence than me at this moment in time could actually do a good bit of resarch on this and see if these dates people keep on saying actually have any relevence at all in what we are doing in our day to day living...

and then, what if those dates do match up with the elders? what then??? we will surely all just perish anyway, death is guaranteed, so no matter what you figth for while you're still alive, no matter what you stand for right now, no matter what beliefs you hold...a few years after your death ALL of that will mean nothing.

how does that make you feel? does that change anything? who knows, you probably believe something different.....feck man, so many possibilities, we will just never know

yup, very stoned right now

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Baguette

We concluded that Japan event is directly correlated to 1896 Japanese tsunami and the discovery of X- Rays...
No dates...History cycles are better.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In retrospect it becomes clear that hindsight is definitely overrated!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I recently saw a video a guy made with this timewave software. He was trying to relate earthquakes with it. He failed in his experiment as no quake appeared. Maybe this is only good for "human" nature's attitude.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join