It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

There is a comet incoming???? Give me all the links you 've got!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
From now on, until MARCH 22 2011, we will take all the changes in our lifes since November 14 2010 and we will make them FIT into our ROUTINES.
Than, around MARCH 22 2011, big events will shift once again our routines and create NEW BEGINNINGS.
I experienced that, often, novelty dips are ENDINGS or CULMINATIONS.

Next is definitely MARCH 22 2011, guys.

And, looking to the world as it is now, I'm pretty sure I believe Timewave Zero is reliable.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Didn't you see how I proved that there was a correlation for Brisbane?
Try again dude, the world is DIFFERENT from november 14 2010 and BIG WAY.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

So massive flooding in multiple countries, record snows and cold, mass animal deaths all over the world, an overthrowing of a government in Tunisia, massive changes in US government, a senseless killing of a US Federal judge and near death of a congress woman, increased earthquakes, increased volcanic activity, increased solar activity, bizarre changes in the magnetosphere, possible approaching comet announced today... right, no correlation on the timewave....

1) Floods: Happen all the friggin' time!! Before they built the Aswan High damn, the Nile flooded every single year.

2) Record snow/cold: Not sure if you noticed, but they claim that every single winter. For the record, 2011 isn't a record year...not even close. 1947 and 1971 were record years. Yes, it's cold...but 2010 still was the hottest year in history, so you have to put that into perspective.

3) Animal deaths: Happen all the friggin' time according to experts.

4) Senseless shootings: Happen all the time...remember Columbine? Remember Virginia Tech?

5) Massive changes in US government: What changes are you talking about???

6) Increase in earthquakes: Mhhh, interesting...the scientific data doesn't back you up on that. LINK

7) Volcanos: So apart from the Icelandic volcano (screw its name), what are you talking about? We had similar irruptions in the past, and there's no scientific source I can find that claims there's more irruptions now than in the past...

8) Solar activity: Total hogwash too, it's been relatively stable the past 2000 years. LINK

9) Magnetosphere: Is fine too...it only gets temporary shocks which lead to aurorae. Again, what changes are you talking about...because the only websites talking about changes are "poleshift.com" and other 2012 loon sites

10) Comets: Approach earth all the friggin' time!! Next comet that could potentially be a threat is Apophes, but it'll be a few years until he even gets a chance of hitting...which would lead to a tsunami off the coast of Cali. Again, you linking random comets to that timewave hogwash is not logical and completely random.

Cliffnotes: Most of the stuff you posted is just blatantly wrong...at best...and even if it were happening, you failed completely at showing how exactly timewave zero has anything to do with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

So massive flooding in multiple countries, record snows and cold, mass animal deaths all over the world, an overthrowing of a government in Tunisia, massive changes in US government, a senseless killing of a US Federal judge and near death of a congress woman, increased earthquakes, increased volcanic activity, increased solar activity, bizarre changes in the magnetosphere, possible approaching comet announced today... right, no correlation on the timewave....

DUDE get REAL, there is a huge mass of land that is underwater right now...Just PLEASE...
To notice the world wide attention given to the accident of Jordan Rice, the 13 years old hero.

1) Floods: Happen all the friggin' time!! Before they built the Aswan High damn, the Nile flooded every single year.

2) Record snow/cold: Not sure if you noticed, but they claim that every single winter. For the record, 2011 isn't a record year...not even close. 1947 and 1971 were record years. Yes, it's cold...but 2010 still was the hottest year in history, so you have to put that into perspective.

SO, Timewave Zero is now connected to the freaking cold 1880s decade. Strike two.

3) Animal deaths: Happen all the friggin' time according to experts.

4) Senseless shootings: Happen all the time...remember Columbine? Remember Virginia Tech?

Last time a politician AND a child were assassinated together was???...
And all the conspiracy behind the story?

5) Massive changes in US government: What changes are you talking about???
TSA gets you an idea? Its related

6) Increase in earthquakes: Mhhh, interesting...the scientific data doesn't back you up on that. LINK

7) Volcanos: So apart from the Icelandic volcano (screw its name), what are you talking about? We had similar irruptions in the past, and there's no scientific source I can find that claims there's more irruptions now than in the past...

8) Solar activity: Total hogwash too, it's been relatively stable the past 2000 years. LINK

9) Magnetosphere: Is fine too...it only gets temporary shocks which lead to aurorae. Again, what changes are you talking about...because the only websites talking about changes are "poleshift.com" and other 2012 loon sites

There are significative changes right now...

10) Comets: Approach earth all the friggin' time!! Next comet that could potentially be a threat is Apophes, but it'll be a few years until he even gets a chance of hitting...which would lead to a tsunami off the coast of Cali. Again, you linking random comets to that timewave hogwash is not logical and completely random.

We'll see what will happen in November...

Cliffnotes: Most of the stuff you posted is just blatantly wrong...at best...and even if it were happening, you failed completely at showing how exactly timewave zero has anything to do with it.

I don't care about Cliff, I follow twitter breaking news, I follow the facts...
Cliff anyway, adds interesting points of view sometimes...

CONCLUSION:

Don't do like stereologist with all 2012 threads. Don't occupie the thread just because you don't agree.
A person with good sense stays away from threads that he strongly dislikes.
You don't get addicted to things you don't like right?

So, in conclusion, why all the skeptics don't leave this thread?

You will never change, I KNOW.
But I won't change either, so what's the point?

There are the proofs, we discussed the proofs of the Brisbane floods issue, I showed LINKS a page or two before this one, so GO TO SEE THEM.

One last note, even if I repeat myself:

- If you don't like the thread, leave

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You do realize this is a public DISCUSSION forum, right? If someone posts complete hogwash on a public forum, all members get to respond. ATS is a conspiracy forum, and if someone posts something, it's generally accepted that others will poke holes in your theory.

Didn't know ATS has private fiction threads where people can come up with the most random stuff without ever backing it up...

The Brisbane floods aren't proof...you just linked this random flood to timewave zero, just like people constantly link the most random events to it. That's not proof, that's called SPECULATION and BELIEF!
edit on 17-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Okay, I showed the proofs, Brisbane rain maximum of the 1880s was connected to early January 2011, that is the best proof to me.
The dam didn't fall but that is a non issue. I know certain past events don't get a new chance to happen.

Personally, the changes since November 14 are absolutely undeniable. It did happen. New job, all kind of news, TODAY was all in all a rather curios and intriguing day.

The biggest issues are wikileaks, Australia colossal floods ( and I mean, for real, colossal ), the popularity of a 13 years old hero who died tragically, the new kind of Dna, all stuff that happened December 2 2010, Israel on fire and the choice for next world cups in unusual places...
The intriguing story about mass deaths of animals, STILL unclear the reason, or maybe its already explained, I didn't have the time to get updates about it, but it GOT into global consciousness.

Okay, mass deaths of animals are extremely common? WELL, I can answer you that the --- global consciousness --- got aware of these everyday events, like YOU call them...NOW.
Not before, but NOW.

The January 8 2011 shooting sure has still to bring further consequences for whoever is involved or connected to...
Its anyway, a significant story.

I mean, what other proofs more do you need? I got you all guys, the correlations DAY BY DAY with my new thread and I brought the links in here too...
You can watch the DAILY resonances and get the proofs.

Now, let's arrive to the point:

Let's not gossip about Stereologist, but is very weird that a ultra-skeptic like him is the ONLY one I see replying to threads about 2012 with a almost scripted language.
So...

Usually the skeptics flood the threads they don't agree with...Its okay, but when it comes to the point of interrupting a reliable research, well, its not okay.
Every page we get some new comer skeptic which makes the research slower.

Why do we have to repeat ourselves all over again every page?

We did this with Stereologist, than with XXshadowfaXX, than now there is Xyz, in the past there was Wrong, than many others again...

We understand the skeptics point, but our own conclusions bring us to believe that the skeptics should be more open. You want us to be precise, we did get precise.

So, now, lets NOT repeat another believer-skeptic round again.
We are not in a wrestling arena, we are doing a interesting and sort of awakening --- research --- .

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Okay thanks.

This whole thing baffles me. Not completely zero? What does that mean? And there's no sign of the wave starting up again?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I've been on ATS for years, and have noticed that most people who claim to think independently just don't. They talk about how evil MSM is, and how it's a tool for social conditioning. Then there are reports of what is NORMAL and happens ALL THE TIME. This causes people to flip out and start focusing on these events locally. They start to see it, report, and it becomes a hysteria of sorts. I've seen this happen numerous times here on ATS. What is happening now is no different that last month, or last year, but perhaps slightly worse. There is no mass awakening, or mass tragic happenings. There is a continuation of the decline of civilization, imo. That's all.

You know what, I'm going to simply it for you. Think of all the possible things that could happen in this world. Spend a few minutes on it. Got a few hundred? You ain't got penis compared to what tragedies could happen. There is practically infinite amount of things that could happen. So then we choose to point out one thing, and then say it's a once in a X time of event, and so now all the sudden it seems significant. Well, what about all the other potential things that could have happened, and yet they didn't? It's the same reason statistics are full of #. Because the human experience transcends all these points of reference people try to use to explain these phenomena. It's complete garbage. Chew on that for a minute.
edit on 17-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

You're going to simply it for me? I ain't got penis???

Please, get a hold of the English language... or learn how to spell check your work so it doesn't come across as an insult....

That aside, what you just posted is nothing more than your extremely narrow-minded view and opinion of things. You speak of infinite possibility yet choose to ignore any of the ones presented here, and yet if you had looked at the math for TW, you'd see that ENTROPY, which accounts for those infinite possibilities due to it's ever-changing nature, is factored into how NOVELTY is calculated. Do you really know what novelty even is in regards to this theory?

Chew on this for a minute...

consciousness transcends human experience...

does that make any sense to you? If you can't grasp that one simple concept, which is a little metaphysical, you will NEVER get timewave theory at all. Consciousness is a speculative subject in itself, without ever talking about Timewave, so of COURSE Timewave theory will have some of it included, but to completely discount Timewave because you don't understand the ideas around consciousness is the same as throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Each time you reply on here, you are projecting yourself to be more and more ignorant and arrogant to others on the thread. You clearly have not read ANYTHING about this theory or the inventor of it, and there is no doubt in my mind that you haven't read the thread. You come here with what YOU perceive to be FACT, without any knowledge of what the facts are in regards to this theory and throw straw man arguments out. Do you know what a straw man argument is? You are trying to derail the discussion into your own discussion that involves nothing about Timewave, but about how YOU see the world instead? Nice.

This may be a public discussion forum, but you guys are extremely disrespectful to those that take this subject more seriously than you do. If you don't believe it, move on to a discussion about something you do believe in because you have yet to convince me or any of the other people investigating this theory that you're correct and everyone else isn't, just as we have a hard time doing the same for you.

Move on already. This is getting old.

~Namaste
edit on 17-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Credit to PuterMan.... he did quite a bit of research on this and presented the data for it on his post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Calleman's research is correct about the Mayan calendar ending on October of 2011, this comet shows up at the same time, which I thought was rather interesting, to say the least.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Novelty is showed in numbers. There is never a point when it comes to zero until the end of 2012...
That's because we are approaching a eschatological attractor and everytime we reach a new novelty dip of big dimension and significance we are going to be more near than before, certain times, like October 25 2009, June 25 2009, January 17 2011, more near than ever to zero.

Novelty dips are often endings or culminations of events, while peaks represent the points in which the seed for a new change is born, is a new beginning.
Moon landing, economic collapse and 9/11 happened on peaks.
The birth of arpanet too.

You will experience a window of change during large novelty periods...When its finished, like from now to March 22 2011, you will be able to fit the changes into your routines, than you will get ready to change the routines once again later.

The most significant novelty dips, the recent ones were: October 7 2008, February 12 2009, April 24 2009, June 25 2009, October 25 2009, March 3 2010, April 10 2010, April 14 2010, August 11 2010, October 21 2010, November 14 2010, November 22 2010, January 8 2011 and January 17 2011.

When the graph goes down, all the unexpected and improbable things have more chance to happen than normally.
Habit periods have the most chance to get a past event repeated in a very precise way.
Novelty dips add to the past event a new thing once its repeated.

Last thing you need to know to understand the graph is that history is cyclic.
We are now connected to 1889 and 1943 in a double cycle.
1943 graph is identical to the current graph and we are re-directed to the 1889 dates now, one day of 2011 is two months of 1889...

I hope this helped you...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The wave started again many times, like after August 6 1945. We are in the last cycle.
After December 21 2012 there is a massive change in the way we define time, so the timewave becomes useless.
My theory anyway, is that there is a missing link.
Most of the changes in the graphs occur within a 64 days distance...The 64 number factor is very important.

Thsi would mean that the window of infinite novelty starts on December 21 2012 but it doesn't culminate until February 23 2013.
This anyway, is my theory.

Mckenna said it was December 2012.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Nearest approach, October 18 2011, Timewave Zero BIG novelty dip is on the 17th of October, repeates the HINDENBURG event.
Also, I've seen the date September 5 2011 for the perihelion...September 4 2011 repeates October 1929 and is a major point of the timewave zero.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I feel like I'm trying to explain the color of the sky, the sound of music and the wetness of water to people who are deaf, dumb and blind.

I think a lot of people confuse what consciousness is with a conscience. It seems to me like this is the root of the problem when trying to have a discussion about Timewave. Consciousness falls right into the grey area for the more science minded folks because there has not been a peer-reviewed paper written on it with metrics that can be calculated directly, yet even the most extreme academics acknowledge that it's real and even in some cases, measurable.

One person's perception of things does not represent consciousness as a whole, just like the acts of one individual do not reflect society as a whole. Consciousness is the collective thoughts of every living person on the planet. YOUR consciousness is your individual perception of the collective knowledge and how it applies to your personal experiences. When we speak of novelty in Timewave theory and how it is represented, we are talking about consciousness as a whole and how it changes from "newness" to "habit" and back throughout time as the collective human consciousness experiences these changes.

Yes, floods happen every day. Animal deaths happen every day. When it happens on a scale that raises the awareness and conscious thoughts around it globally or on a very large scale, it is represented in novelty.

You (skeptics and disbelievers) can come on here all day long and say that quakes happen every day, there is no increase... animal deaths happen all the time because experts say it does.... well that doesn't mean anything to the larger group in the masses that represent the larger portion of consciousness, because if you look around, the MAJORITY of people are experiencing it differently than YOU are. While your experiences are leading you towards the idea that this is all "normal" and not novelty, the collective masses in the world are feeling like they have NOT experienced this and do NOT find it to be "normal". So while I respect everyone's individual views on this, I am measuring what I perceive to be novelty based on how large groups of people react to these events. The Timewave has shown that there is a relationship to this, whether it is fake, engineered, media driven or anything otherwise is yet to be determined, and nothing any skeptic has presented here so far has demonstrated differently.

Now, here is a simple test to know if you can grasp the idea of consciousness....

When you are looking at something, or thinking about something, there is a certain awareness or a feeling like you are listening to your brain, or you are observing yourself in the process of observing something else... has this ever happened to you? Are you able to observe the observer when it's you? This is your consciousness and if you can't do this, you're better off not bothering with Timewave theory because that is what it is pretty much centered around.

I'm sure this whole rant will mean absolutely nothing for some people, but I hope it's helpful to those that are interested in exploring the ideas further. I'm not interested in debating anyone's perception of an observation, and neither is Zagari or any of the other contributors to this thread. I observe that lots of groups of animals have died in the last few weeks, more than "usual", and more people have taken notice of it... you observe a single article that says nothing is wrong and it's all "normal".... we see things differently and there is no point debating that. I see people talking about increased quake activity and threads on ATS that show charts from the USGS and other RESEARCHERS, yet others don't see this information and their perception is therefore based on what they HAVE seen, which says there has been no increase. Our perception is different, and that is not the point of this thread or discussion which is why I'm not going to debate straw man arguments. If you want to discuss Timewave, I'm all for it. If you want to argue perspective on world events, there are other forums on ATS for that, so please respect that.

I wish those other members that are so strongly skeptical with no knowledge or education on any of the concepts surrounding Timewave theory or Terrance McKenna, good luck. You are entitled to your perception.... as they say, perception is one's reality, but you are not entitled to force your perception on me or anyone else.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Nearest approach, October 18 2011, Timewave Zero BIG novelty dip is on the 17th of October, repeates the HINDENBURG event.
Also, I've seen the date September 5 2011 for the perihelion...September 4 2011 repeates October 1929 and is a major point of the timewave zero.

Wow, great find Zagari! I didn't check the graph to see if the date had any significance, but that seems pretty relevant to me.... more and more, I'm seeing relationships to astronomy. Thanks for looking into the date!

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
reply to post by Cecilofs

Okay thanks.

This whole thing baffles me. Not completely zero? What does that mean? And there's no sign of the wave starting up again?

Have you read the start of the thread? Evasius has all the background on Timewave in the first few posts so you should read that if you haven't already.

I'm not sure how good you are with maths, but some graphs are asymptotes - its when a line curves so that it infinitely approaches a certain value but never quite reaches it. That is similar to what happens in the TWZ graph.

As for what happens after that point, noone knows and that is why this is so interesting! McKenna's theory was that novelty will become so intensified that it spills over into a new dimension. Another possibility is reaching a singularity which could mean the end of the human race as we know it or maybe time travel being invented etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

You will experience a window of change during large novelty periods...When its finished, like from now to March 22 2011, you will be able to fit the changes into your routines, than you will get ready to change the routines once again later.

I think that's a good way to put it

Just echoing what sonofthelaw and zagari said in response to MRxyz - that yeah these things happen all the time but they are happening now in novel ways and/or more people are becoming aware of it.

As people become aware of a phenomenon, it changes their consciousness. These events have literally changed the planetary consciousness even if in a small way (though I'd argue the change hasn't been small).

If someone's consciousness hasn't been changed, I would argue its because they believe this little myth that we are all supposed to believe - that all time is supposed to be the same. But that is not what we experience.

Ever heard the phrase "Time flies when you're having fun!"? Yeah, that's exactly what Timewave is about

Not to mention that its long been accepted by physicists (Einstein's theory of relativity I believe) that time speeds up and slows down depending on how fast you are travelling. Yet still, we as a society are led to believe that time is a constant.

My point is we have been wrapped in cotton wool for a long time now. IMO 2012 is nothing short of the Apocalypse in the true sense of the word - the great unveiling of the mystery of human evolution.

I'm getting impatient

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

So we have got a black president, a person called Leo that discovers it, the ELE in the name of the comet and November 6 2011 that resonates with a huge fire in London.
Wow

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Is this "Window of Novelty" related to why my digital clock, which had no error for the last 10 years, suddenly lost a day when "Daylight Saving Time" switched off in the Fall of 2010? I am not sure but "Time" surely has been "acting wierd" since.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I figured there would be a lot of chatter in here today.

So what do you think the 17th of january had novelty wise Zagari?

I haven't really read the previous posts today, I'm being lazy.
edit on 18-1-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join