It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i dont know, man. those new pictures that just poppoed up,. it looks flattened and trampled down. im changing my hypothesis.
this is bull#, its like trampled down,. the first shots looks like the ground is scorched or burned away.

its just trampled and pressed down. yuo jhave to be there on foot to do that.

so thats different

the aliens would have to have landed and walked on it like humans, to do that

thats my verdict. so be it

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelj_321

Yes I think so...a beam. It does not exactly destroy the crop, just heats it and bends it over....effortlessly.

The association of "UFOs" and "crop circles" is made elsewhere in this site. The ingredients for such an association are available from the foregoing analysis. For example, if a UFO is employing the Vehicle Masking Device (VMD), it could be both present and unnoticed at the time a "crop circle" is formed. The 60 GHz RF could be up-converted (with a 3X multiplier) to a 180 GHz RF which is exactly centered in an H2O attenuation band. See Figure 1. A controlled antenna (or even an open wave-guide) could heat the water concentrated in the base nodules of stalks causing them to soften and fall in a circular pattern. If simple water absorption of microwave energy is the mechanism involved in these cases, could snow circles be expected next? Humans could make such "crop circles" but they would likely employ the lower attenuation band at 22.2 GHz. Such "crop circles" would appear to contain less fine detail, especially if the human controlled platform is at high altitude to avoid visual detection.
.........................Figure 7. The SETI Arecibo Message - Courtesy Paul Vigay.

On Tuesday 21st August 2001 two new crop formations were reported near Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire, UK. Both were very impressive looking and consisted of a large number of small 'pixels', which when viewed from the air formed a recognizable shape - unlike many other crop formations. One represented a 'human face' and the other resembled a radio transmission that SETI (the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) sent from the Arecibo radio telescope in 1974. See Lucy Pringle's Aerial Photograph of the Chilbolton Hampshire Crop Circle.

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think regardless of who or how these circles have been produced, both the jellyfish and the dragonfly have issues currently, and this is most likely why these are being done.
Dying jellyfish have been found in record numbers, because of pollution, see link:

www.flickr.com...

Then there are stories about dissappearing dragonflies,due to climate change, see link

www.plentymag.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Crop circles and Aliens? You got to be kidding me.

Those things are done by people with the following reasons:
1. Bored
2. Likes to do art
3. Hoaxers
4. Wants to mess with the farmer's crops.

If the military has "death ray" and "satelite imaging (accuracy to see licence plate)", what makes us think they're not behind the cop circles?

It's always about giving distractions.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Take this for what it's worth to you.

I was fishing at a lake about an 8 mile hike in, and a dragonfly was stuck on the water, and another one was trying to help it fly. I was able to take my fishing line and lift it from the water. It sat on my line about 15min until it was dry enough to fly, then took off, flying directly at me. It hovered directly in front of my face, as if to say "thanks", then flew off. The other one, I'm assuming the mate, did the same.

There is so much to this world we cannot convey to one another, because we each experience so much. Go out and have a new experience every day, then share it with anyone that is intersted.

If you respond to this, do it via U2U, because I never seem to be able to find the thread again ;-)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImzadiDax
Wow.... just WOW!!

For the second line....
WOW

Do you think these are 'man-made'?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ImzadiDax]

These 2 , to me don't seem to be made by a ufo or by human....It's like it comes from some unknown source we have no idea, that we don't even know about it.........Kinda deep but that is how " far outside the box" this thing/creationist/god/creator thing is....

so far beyond our understanding that to even attempt to understand it would be pointless because at this level in our existence we are not capable of focusing on that much "matter " inside of a thought to be able to even think about it.................

Too think that all of one any thing in existence is of the creation of the same thing is foolish...

To think the source of all crop circles is the same is foolish........We should know better......Some come from something we don't know anything about until after " IT" happens .....whatever " IT " is...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

These are absolutely amazing. If I had that on my land, I would preserve it.

I think that these are gentle messages from aliens trying to prepare us but unfortunately we are too stupid or unevolved to decipher the meanings.

In my opinion, these are definitely made by beings not of this world.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If anyone is interested in seeing the ground photos of the Jellyfish Crop Circle...they are the MOST amazing...

The Jellyfish is 600 feet and is really unfathomable up close!
The photos have just been uploaded...the thread is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

bts~

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i dont know, man. those new pictures that just popped up,. it looks flattened and trampled down. im changing my hypothesis.
this is bull#, its like trampled down,. the first shots looks like the ground is scorched or burned away.

its just trampled and pressed down. youhave to be there on foot to do that.

so thats different

the aliens would have to have landed and walked on it like humans, to do that

thats my verdict. so be it

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelj_321

Think about it...a laser beam could do it easily. I have posted many links and photos that show three things...

Heated crops...
Bent but not broken stalks...
Designs too intricate to be made by stomping...
Or for that matter, boards and ropes....

On July 23-24, 2003, a private scientific research team documented physical evidence that gives us a high indication that Wisconsin Farmer, Art Rantala, actually did eye witness the formation of Wisconsin's first Crop Circle in Mayville, Wisconsin BUT what created them and for what purpose? This is the question that I would like answered

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Brad and I both noticed an unusual sound coming from within and around the crop circles. It sounded similar to crackling.
I put together a wav of this sound.
First is the original recording.
Now I slowed the recording down and notice it sounds like the pounding of a heart.
Should we maybe be also then concentrating on recording the noises coming from within the circle for coded messages

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I believe this is the first crop circle I have ever seen where the subject is raised. Ususlly they are indented. Kind of like raised lettering vs. recessed lettering on a tombstone.
Am I wrong??

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I love Lotus Ocean's art. What a cool vibe! I subscribe to his contents on YT.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

They're simply incredible designs. Big credit is owed to whomever is responsible for them.

We cold muse forever over what their purpose is. . . But if I were to emboss pictures of native wildlife into the crops of a distant civilization, my intention would probably be to remind them, in this case, of nature, the Earth and wildlife, I suppose.

Either that or they're just showing off ;D
Their designs seem to have become much more intricate and stylized over the decades - but always with those circles and lines.......

[edit on 5/6/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Hummm this circle thing has got me completely mesmerized. Look at this!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa3f9fa8fab0.jpg[/atsimg]

There were strange goings on at the farm today when a flock of sheep made their own version of a crop circle.
About 100 of the woolly creatures formed an orderly ring - baffling the farmer and passers-by.
Photographer Russell Bird, who captured the amazing scene, said:"I was quite taken aback. I couldn't believe what I was seeing," he said.
"I did see a dog worrying sheep nearby beforehand and the dog ran off round the hedge in a different field, so I don't know if they were discussing that."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I liked the bit at the bottom of that article

He added: "I think there was a chap in Yorkshire who spelled out 'will you marry me' to his girlfriend in sheep by putting feed down."
How cool is that!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
I would like to send a personal message to the crop circle makers, whoever or whatever they are to see if they have read this thread on ATS.

It is simply this:

On the next few crop circles created, display a flaw in the design. Something that is out of symmetry.

Ive got an even better idea,how about making an ATS crop circle.Make sure it is huge so it gets into the news.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Of course crop circles are man made, or at least the majority are, and it truly is an artform, i've seen them being made and it is amazing how much effort the creators put in, yet in so little time to get everything just right.
One of the UK's main crop circle creators commmited sillycide by way of ye olde hose pipe from exhaust pipe to car window trick back in 2006 and as a result new crop circle appearances dropped, you can read about it here news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Plus! Why do all the most elaborate designs seem too happen in Britain?

I was thinking about this too. If they are E.T., maybe they knew there would be crop circle hoaxers. By sticking to one geographic area, they could show us that they are better at this than any human in our world. Basically, they could challenge humans to a duel to see who could produce better circles, thus proving they aren't human. Logically, if it can be hoaxed in Britain, it should be able to be hoaxed anywhere. Just a thought, I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

What's more
Dragonflies have been around since the dinosaurs, although they were the size of vultures.
Jellyfish are also ancient creatures that still exist today!

So if there is earth and fire they will probably be ancient creatures that have not really changed to this day.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Plus! Why do all the most elaborate designs seem too happen in Britain?

Because we have the best circlemakers in the world here and they've been doing it for over 20 years.

Simples.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by add alone
Does this one look look more amateur than the Jellyfish one to anyone?

It seems to me that some people saw the jellyfish and thought they could do something similar. The outline of the crop as well as straight lines look sloppy imo.

I totally agree - either people have been wandering over it and destroying the symmetry - or it is just sloppy.

As with the jelly fish - this looks man made to to me - people trying to compete with the real phenomena and failing miserably. To the average person these look great - but they seem to fail in capturing the levels of symmetry in the genuine circles - although I am interested in what the experts who study these things might discover.

Many crop circles contain multiple levels of symmetry in 3 through 12 fold geometry - the most common seem to be 3, 5 and 6. Some simple designs squared the circle - encompassed pi and the golden ratio and their axis of symmetry and location were significant. While looking simple - their geometry was exquisite.

You couldn't judge fully without some investigation - but looks very man made to me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join