It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The jellyfish may represent what the Earth looks like from space when a CME strikes the Earth's magnetic field:

Quote:
"Earth’s magnetosphere changes into the shape of a “jellyfish” whenever it is impacted by a severe solar storm

Whenever a severe solar storm impacts directly on Earth, then our planetary magnetic field or “magnetosphere” changes into the general shape of a “jellyfish”: see watch or watch.

That seems to be what those crop artists were telling us at Wayland’s Smithy on May 29, 2009:"

Link to pictures (his explanation appears about halfway down the page):
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

It is also interesting to note, if you find his explanation plausible, that this depicts the exact stages of the moon.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I too posted that link - I can't figure out how to post photos into a a post or I would have done that instead.

Anyway, it is an interesting theory - the jellyfish also was mentioned to be a symbol of the earths magnetic field- it represents the shape of the earths magnetic field, it also pointed the the sunset on a specific date, perhaps during a solar flare. The dragonfly diagram shows the earth during and after a magnetic event.

I also found while searching online that the symbols commonly used for magnetic fields look both like the dragonfly itself and inside the top circle the two "u" shapes look like magnets - just a theory.

www.areopagit.com...

z.about.com...

Could all of this have something to do with the earths magnetic field weakening as well as the warnings from scientists about upcoming solar storms? They are saying that they could be very strong leading up to 2012.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OK, I am no expert.....but to all you saying humans with boards and ropes are doing this are just plain skeptics looking for another topic to argue on. If you did any research about this at all, you would find out that all man made cc's have two things in common. 1. They are not as detailed. 2. They have broken the stems not bbent them as shown in the pics.
When you check the common factors of the unexplained cc's they have several tell-tale signs, just to mention a couple, bent stems & magnetic readings. So please keep an opened mind and think positive for just once and lets see if together we can figure this out.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Thats amazing! Has anyone noticed that the Jelly fish and the Dragon both have 7 circles on the ends of them?? I wonder what that means

7 has many symbolic meanings...

But mostly it just feels right....

Probably meaningless in this context...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
The jellyfish may represent what the Earth looks like from space when a CME strikes the Earth's magnetic field:

Quote:
"Earth’s magnetosphere changes into the shape of a “jellyfish” whenever it is impacted by a severe solar storm

Whenever a severe solar storm impacts directly on Earth, then our planetary magnetic field or “magnetosphere” changes into the general shape of a “jellyfish”: see watch or watch.

That seems to be what those crop artists were telling us at Wayland’s Smithy on May 29, 2009:"

Link to pictures (his explanation appears about halfway down the page):

It is also interesting to note, if you find his explanation plausible, that this depicts the exact stages of the moon.

Lol, that is quite an interesting read. I'd have to say that the other 'tentacles' are not 'defending us' but are other lives we are living. The 7 Chakra's shown are also on a 'tentacle' which pokes out of the bottom.

I was wondering what the Jellyfish represented because let's face it, if this was of some alien origin, I doubt they'd draw a Jellyfish for no reason.

I'm sure I've heard of the 'soul' or our 'higher being', being shaped like a Jellyfish before, was it Matrixtraveller? Can't remember.

EMM

So we have (from my perspective at least) A jellyfish, that may represent the the exostential side of ourselves and our multiple incarnations.

And the Dragonfly (I didn't notice the 7 circles before, Chakras again?) which could represent illusion and rebirth. On a side note, I saw a 'glimpse' of maybe the different circles show rotation of the same object? The 'dot' on each of the cirles seem to move in sequence. Checked that, a bit, but not really, maybe stages?

Could someone link the Yin-Yang crop circle, is it thought to be linked to these or just mentioned alongside them?

Thanks, EMM

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

I think it may be leading up to 2012. Although I keep telling myself I'm wrong!

Too many pictures depicting the passing through of the galactic center to not think they are somehow related. Ancient civilizations found it important enough to depict through calendars, pyramids, etc.

At the very least, I think this is the "communication" we've all been asking/looking for. I'm still of the belief that pictures are the easiest and surest way to communicate with those that speak a different language. I'm not of the "they would use radio-waves" believers group.

I just don't buy that they are man-made anymore. Too many oddities found in the fields (metals in the soil not from here, magnetized sites, lack of crop damage, UFO sightings at the time and place of sites, etc.).

The expense involved, the correlations to the planetary alignments and sunspots on THAT given day, the sheer vastness and detail of the circles, the lack of seeing anything suspicious or persons in the area EVER, no footprints, etc.

There are probably few people in the world with all of the criteria needed to create these and if it's a group of people, I can't imagine them being able to keep it secret for all these years. You would need SUPERIOR technology, astronomy equipment of the highest caliber, movable and not-easily detectable equipment, etc. Let's face it - nobody's shooting a laser from their window and creating these.

If it is a military/government laser as some have suggested, perhaps this is their way of warning us about of the future without directly causing mass hysteria? I don't know -- that seems far-fetched to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I was actually referring to the explanation BELOW the one you read. I don't buy the Chakra correlations personally. Too easily attributed to any picture with the same number of points.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Great comments, insight and thanks for all contributions! I will try to respond to any serious questions that were posted.

A new diagrahm of the dragonfly circle was added to cropcircleconnector.com
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/421a4a9c9fde.jpg[/atsimg]

With the Earth Picture there next to the circles on the body and tail of the dragonfly it is very obvious, as some posters have said, that the circles on the body and tail are the earth, with continents!

Other observations...well I hope we have longer than 11 years!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I too posted this link but could not get the picture to appear. What to let me know YOUR secret?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There are various meanings behind the number "11" one of them is:

The sun spot cycle repeats about every 11 years. Sun spots are dark spots on the surface of the sun. They occur more often during the active phase of the sun spot cycle. The spots have intense magnetic fields which are associated with magnetic storms on earth. Radio reception on earth is also affected by the sun spot cycle.

Here is a site with other meanings behind the number 11:

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

The secret is the ATS Media Portal, which can be found under Member Tools, Account Settings, My Pictures! Very new cool feature on ATS, a great resource!
Any questions ... just u2u me, I can help!

Posting these again, so they do not get buried and lost in the thread!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfab837ba979.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b8d7234c13f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a21c5df04eb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51f6dd3fb5f6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c70a7a578510.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f3136448ccc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56d24f31d6b9.jpg[/atsimg]

A very rewarding crop form including swirls, cross-over patterns, uprooted stems, charred stems, bent barley stems and grass stems from the tramlines that suffered the same fate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82bc90feae01.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93b1ddc3306e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9732f311e1cf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d17ed3d1faf4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26cd10bf796f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I was actually referring to the explanation BELOW the one you read. I don't buy the Chakra correlations personally. Too easily attributed to any picture with the same number of points.

I'd agree with that, most of these things are Rorschach's, you see what you want I suppose, althought that Earth changing phase appears interesting. Maybe it shows the stages of Earth? Starts off smaller and expanded, gained an atmosphere, water. That top one seems to be the 'pinnacle', could it be the next stop?

Seems that maybe the Earth is 'more water', with only 2 'bands' of land? I don't actually believe the 'apocolyptic' veiw of 2012, I see it as a new age, now whether that will be good or bad, I don't know, lol.

EMM

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

There was also a correlation between black holes and the number 11. I can't find the article, but I'm still looking. I think it had something to do with the revolutions in a black hole or something. Anyone remember this?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I will add something again.
This is the work of a lot of people a group that's devoted to doing this kind of crazy art stuff.
The crop circle does not look 100% perfect, It looks 90% which is very good either way.
My last thing I want to say is there is no evidence of aliens doing this.
The farmer provides the field, the artists with permission from the farmer circle the crop and makes his art and the media covers the story. They were all in on it.
This took a while to make or a day or two one again I dont know how fast these things could be made... and why would the reporters(media) tell you a thing like that took more that a day to crate then it would not be so mysterious.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Great thread. Thanks OP. I actually came across this one today on the Crop Circle Connector and wanted more of an elaborate conversation/thread and Eureka ATS.

I have been a lurker forever, but I want in on the discussion.

In the diagra of the 11 Earths (Presumably) and #11 too me seems like North and South America splitting, however they are maybe not land masses as they are just outlined, maybe rather land mass going under sea level or above. My imagination has probably gone wild. I also feel a strong correlation between where we are in evolution, the SOHO observatory (as well as the Stereo B), the Sun cycles, cycles in general, etc.

We live in interesting time.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
can this be related to the Air france Disapperance?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maggot_soldier
can this be related to the Air france Disapperance?

Ouch, to early for that one.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

Their are no proof of humans doing this either.

(This isn't directed at you) But why do some people get offended when you don't give into the theory that this was man made? It really doesn't help any skeptics arguments.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
what ever "dark one".

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Both the Man-o-War jellyfish and the dragonfly have seven (7) distinct circles below their main body, does that number have any significance, yes it does, according to the bible and other numerological symbolism.

If you count all the circles on the dragonfly, including the one inside its body and all down to the small three (3) on its tail, there are eleven (11) total. 7*11=77, yep. In Hebrew, the word "France" gives 77 = 18+20+17+22 by using the gematria in "n". Plane - dragonfly, jellyfish - water. Did the cropcircles precede the AirFrance A447 incident ?

Biblical meaning, on seven

Definition symbolism, number 77

More biblical "11 is the number of promises that God made to the Israelites in Ex 23:22-31." "the word creation is used 11 times in the OT and 11 times in the NT". Number 11 also has some cosmological meaning.

Unrelated perhaps, atomic number 77 is Ir, Iridium. Its also the name of a system used for global mobile satellite communications, in aviation it is used for flight tracking ... www.iridium.com... . Iridium have a global distribution agreement with France Telecom, make a call onboard a plane ?
----------------
p.s. if anyone know the creation date of those cropcircles, please post the dates. I would also like to thank Jim Carey and the movie "Number 23" for inspiration. d.s.

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join