It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You know what I never thought about that, how they never find one that had been messed up or practiced. That really makes me think. It has to be out of this world because of all those questions raised it just doesnt make sense for a group of people to be able to do that. and in sooo little time.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's not a jellyfish. It's not an animal of any kind... The dragonfly and the 'tentacles' are man made red herrings, as well. I'd bet the next major non-manmade CCs will include elements of the inverse square law and cymatic shapes (representative of the frequency(ies) of intermittent magnetic pulses we should be looking at). And/or perhaps a basic schematic of how to synchronize those frequencies from 3 or more sources to the focal point to open the conduit to hyperspacial axes. Call me crazy, but I'm being absolutely serious.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well those crop circles look intresting. However how about those nice symetrical pathway lines that are all around farms hahaha.
I'm not saying anything but I do hope those crop circles are from Aliens.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Like I said, it can't be a ground based hoax, would have to be directed energy from a man-made satellite in space, OR, it's of extraterrestrial origin. The only other possibility, if if the energy that is making them, is a highly evolved intelligence in it's own right, and where IT's from, who knows.

But it COULD be man-made by satellite and an emergy beam or high tech plasma of some kind.

It's certainly NOT hoaxers walking around with boards flattening the grain, that's not what's going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
After all this time, why hasn't anyone who owns or operates a field like the ones the circles keep appearing in set up a night vision camera?

Why don't we start doing that in fields all over the world? It can't be that hard, can it? Not all, but a bunch. I don't know, but there's gotta be something to use to set it up. Find a telephone pole or something...

Just an idea.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Karrotz

They have... the formation of crop circles has been caught on tape...Its somewhere here on ATS.... Little orbs of light flew around bent the crops and BAM new crop circle... strange but true.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't understand.

its weird. its a dragonfly? a giant dragonfly? who made it. why is it so goddam big?
an alien ship is coming down here and burning this in with a lazer type beam?

drawing it at night? why dont the farmers, or , well ufo people, camp out at night near the
um, near the fields? and wait? i know theres a lot of fields, but hey, ill even volunteer for that.

and then you can use a night visiosn scope with a built in camera

which are available on internet for 290.- dollars, to to take zoomed in pictures of what you see.

what else could it be.?

some guys going out there and making it?

with what, lawnmowers? how do you clear the emplty space away so cleanly like that, thats impossible.
in one night? without any people hearing it? i mean , what the? what? how do you clear away the old
or mowed plants? this is like crazy.

dude look at the size of that insect thing . it looks to me like a moth, a dragonfly is kinda different it doesnt have clearly defined segments on the tail, it's more straight. this has segments on the tail. and the body is just more segments. kinda weird. got like a design to it, kinda like art. so symmetrical. this is unbelievable. obviously. how do I know this is real, and not a 3d animated simulation? reuters? location? how about google earth being updated, I wanna see these in google earth.

this is crazy. i think they are sending signals for us not to destroy our environment and animals, like dragonflys and insects

whats the problem with stupid people. its that they are stupid.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just wanted to add a little bit of some of my stuff.
I don't know how a lot of things are made like: Lightbulbs, computer chips, nuclear powerplants, ect.
There is a way, I know that.
So there is a way for these cropcircles to me made by man, no doubt.
This is not even all that interesting for an Alien, UFO phenomena I think.
But still wish it was an Alien thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Celtic Symbol Meaning:
The Dragonfly has taken on a mystical and magical symbolism. They stand for joy, embracing change, and moving through the realms of illusion into true transformation.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What would be truelly astonishing is a crop circle that is a chemical composition cure for N1H1 and in another field AIDS and in another Cancer, all in one night.
That would blow everybody away.
Sadly it seems its just pretty patterns and cryptic message theories though.

A couple of things do confuse me though, the video footage of the strange lights that appear to make a crop circle in broad daylight.
Was it debunked, it seems really difficult to fake because they are some of the most convincing UFO's I have ever seen.

Also on about page 3 of this thread someone posted a video where 2 plates where found in a crop circle, a gold one and a silver one.
Was they debunked too, It seems some of the most compelling parts are often left in history for people to find randomly.
Like the alien holding a ball with some sort of binary code how could that be done in a night.
Also arent all the strands bent at a knuckle, how coincidental that squashing them with a plank of wood would happen to perfectly bend it all at a knuckle and leave iron balls and radiation behind.
Something really doesnt seem right about the board method for some of the designs.

I really hope for a crop circle as I mentioned above that couldnt be debunked with students and boards.
Also why of all the things people confess to in the pub about joy riding in fields, cow tipping, being drunk whilest driving and doing some drugs do they never seem to pop in with "oh and we made a crop circle" a much lesser crime and at least would have a funny side to it (maybe not for the farmer).

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a satelitte. ? i find that hard to believe. i dont see hwo the detail can be achived from so amazingly far away, as a satellite. I see a flying ship, like from ' terminator 2: judgement day" where they had a helicopterlike ship of some kind hovering and drawiing this thing like f--ing art in the crops, kinda lik ein the matrix, those mean machine flying droid things, some kinda lazer or a beam, and burning the # out of the crops, just drawing it in, like those guys with the blasting , those sidewalk blasting things, like a water hose in hiugh pressure. are you following?

however,,,,, this can be made my man or artists on GROUND LEVEL, over say a period of 6 to seven days, then shows to the media. like a hoax or art piece. i dont see this being made in less than 6 days due to size and detail level not to mention th ecleanliness which is incredible, and the precision. INCREDIBLE PRECISION, AND bipolar sides to it

mirrored sides, exact copied mirrored sides. someone here is a damn good artist. ALIENS like art ! yay ! awesome ! thats great

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I don't believe this is alien, i believe it's a load of peopel having fun. It doesn't matter though, these are still beautifully done pictures/carvings.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Awesome post, S&F!

I absolutely love looking at crop circles, most of them absolutely amaze me because of how intricate and complex they are. I can't imagine people with a plank and some rope could pull things like this over-night. I'm not saying it's of extra-terrestrial origin, but it would take a lot more than what some people suggest.

-Will

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i like what this guy said:

---------------------------------------------------------Just wanted to add a little bit of some of my stuff.
I don't know how a lot of things are made like: Lightbulbs, computer chips, nuclear powerplants, ect.
There is a way, I know that.
So there is a way for these cropcircles to me made by man, no doubt.
This is not even all that interesting for an Alien, UFO phenomena I think.
But still wish it was an Alien thing. -----------------

yeah but the point is, WHY woudl someone make this. ITS A LOT OF F--ING WORK TO MAKE IT. SO PERFECT,. ?> HOW? HOW TO YUO MAKE THIS IT WOUDL COST YOU A LOT OF MONEY TO MAKE, AND I MEAN A LOT. NOT TO MENTION PEOPLE seeing you go there with big lawnmowers and the farmers would not let you into the land, and yuo woudl hace to climb fences, and dogs ion eht neighborhood woudl bark a lot and people woud notice THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE. THIS IS MADE BY A FLYING LAZER BEAM VEHICLE.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
will is right,

i could go with freinds and make this,. but it would be lopsided, not very perfect looking, and i would BE SWEATING MY ASS. even at night. it woudo be so much work, its un imaginable,. for one night. for maybe two weeks ,thats more realistic, but how, how woudl i make a template so big, a template for the precision.

incredible i think my new obsession will be a study of crop circles and what they are

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
i mean if this is people having fun, it would look like #. it would look like a kids art.

its perfect, absolutely perfect , one side is the same as the other side. perfect control.

impossible

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelj_321

Yes, I think so, the flashing beams of light all the farmers talk about.

Took some time to upload all of todays groundshots...amazing. Imagine being in the field at night with ropes and beams...doing this.
No possible way!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfab837ba979.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b8d7234c13f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a21c5df04eb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51f6dd3fb5f6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c70a7a578510.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f3136448ccc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56d24f31d6b9.jpg[/atsimg]

A very rewarding crop form including swirls, cross-over patterns, uprooted stems, charred stems, bent barley stems and grass stems from the tramlines that suffered the same fate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82bc90feae01.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93b1ddc3306e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9732f311e1cf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d17ed3d1faf4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26cd10bf796f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm starting to feel like all these crop cricles done by advanced military satelite lasers.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
You know what I never thought about that, how they never find one that had been messed up or practiced. That really makes me think. It has to be out of this world because of all those questions raised it just doesnt make sense for a group of people to be able to do that. and in sooo little time.

i mean if this is people having fun, it would look terrible. it would look like a kids art.

its perfect, absolutely perfect , one side is the same as the other side. perfect control.

impossible

see? this girl knows her stuff. its so perfect its like a rubber stamp.

its like a stamp, like bam! and its done.

maybe its made with a beam that is a complete image of choice, choose a picture and it beams the whole picture down and destroys anything and eliminates it from existence, the open spaces open lines, and what is left behind is the design.

like a projector. shine it on for 5 minutes and the thing is done. the power these things have is scary.

this is nicely stated as well:
-----------
If you dont stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
Life is a tragedy for those who feel. And a comedy for those who think!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Crop circles and Aliens? You got to be kidding me.

Those things are done by people with the following reasons:
1. Bored
2. Likes to do art
3. Hoaxers
4. Wants to mess with the farmer's crops.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join