It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Computer controlled Maser from military satellites following an artist drawing made on computer. Man made!!! no wooden boards and string and no little grey aliens did it either.

my 2 ...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Plus! Why do all the most elaborate designs seem too happen in Britain?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

I was wondering the same thing

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Can they do a Mothra or Godzilla?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpritualExtends

A few years ago when I went back to school a friend and I had a great idea to do a photo project of us making crop circles of Osama Bin Laden's big ole head in a friend';s backyard who was a Gulf War vet.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This one looks manmade. A very decent one though.

Now, look at the Jellyfish one. The eclipse thing, and the center of the circle directly on the latitude of the sunset on a date of eclipses? That's incredible. Plus it just looks better than the dragonfly one. It's easy to tell the differences.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh wow the Jellyfish one is definetly awesome. I almost used the F word and I forget I cant use curse on ATS. But really im not sure wether these are man made or not but I highly doubt people can do something like that. It requires way too much skill. On the other hand when they mentioned tourists paying to see these, it sounded fishy. Could it be that the someone in higher power in the governement does these just to boost tourism in certain places and gets a cut of the money from it? Just an idea.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's alien created! ... No No, it's human .... wait, it HAS to be alien ...

I'm soooo confused!

Well, either way, these are beautifully done and enjoyable to look at. Thanks for posting the pics!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
if somebody is going to trample my crops i would charge too

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

could the jellyfish be somehow related to the recent developments in gene manipulation? specifically the glow in the dark marmosets. maybe the dragonfly is clue toward the next step in the process. it would appear that THEY are indeed watching

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Actually you have a point that just might be. I wonder if they listen in on our everyday conversations. Ya think?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by SpritualExtends

A few years ago when I went back to school a friend and I had a great idea to do a photo project of us making crop circles of Osama Bin Laden's big ole head in a friend';s backyard who was a Gulf War vet.

That would have been funny as hell! Especially if the NSA rocked up!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well Whoever did them, they did a great job

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
How do we know they aren´t using such a language already? It is just a bit arrogent to think that any alien visitor coming here should blab to us in english or by using earthly scientific concepts we believe are universal.

There could be an intergalactic "english" used amongst those races who have achieved star travel, and some entity could even be using this language within some of these crop designs. Perhaps it is just we humans who can´t figure this language out. If we can´t even figure this out, why should we be formally contacted?

Get serious. Look at the two designs (dragonfly and jellyfish). Already the message being put out is that these somehow represent some ecological or environmental calamity because they appeared in a field. What?!?!?

What if E.T. wanted to say, "Hey, we really like jellyfish and dragonflies".

The universal language I'm referring to is math...numbers. I read somewhere that it would be logical for any extra-terrestrial civilization willing to make contact to do so by referencing the most abundant element in the universe...hydrogen.

These glyphs are nothing more than fancy artwork done by some very talented individuals. The fact that these almost always appear in fields with tram lines (to help those doing the art get to the right spot) should be telling. You don't see crop circles in the U.S. or if you do they look like crap. Why is that?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just my opion but I think a few of the crop circles are real, and others are done for disinformation. By TPTB. By using a version of project bluebeam. To get sheeple ready for the main event.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I think these fancy ones are likely man-made, or do aliens like dragonflies
?

I think the only genuine circles are the ones that are just that - circles, and most of these intricate massive ones that are very familiar to us are likely man made, unless of course this is the alien version of Nazca and they're drawing giant animals so we don't have to...

This almost HAS to be man made, none of the supernatural or extraterrestrial explanations would fit a dragonfly. Electromagnetic vortexes would be bound to draw simple shapes and what purpose would aliens possibly have for drawing a dragonfly?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

The ONLY possibility of them being of terrestrial origin, is if they are somehow being generated by a satellite in space, by a bunch of NASA geeks wanting to freak everyone out.

Otherwise, they are a form of communication of extraterrestrial origin.

Those are the ONLY two possibilities.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Although I believe these to be man made crop circles, I do want to point out a few bits of information.

The Dragonfly as a symbol:
Native Americans believe that the dragonfly can be a symbol of renewl through a time of hardship- Message from our "Saviors" or galactic neighbours that the bad times could be drawing to a conclusion?
New era approaching?

In Japan, the dragonfly is an image for courage, strength and happiness.

Dragonfly's start in water, and move to air in maturity- So, we could look at the comparison Michio Kaku gives to describe different dimensions, the carp in the pond.

Perhaps this is a symbol that we're going to move to a new plane of existence.

Jellyfish:
Jellyfish too undergo two distinct life stages.
As for it's symbol, I can't fathom one at the moment.
But, if any meaning can be derived, maybe they're pointing us in the direction of longer, healthier lives?
Turritopsis nutricula
More on the jelly

Though none of this thus far corresponds with my beliefs- I thought it would be worthwhile to note.

Having said all that, I've watched a program in which a crop circle was found to be "Radioactive". I can't recall the name, and any search brings me to some very, unreliable websites at best.

I can recall, however, it was found that the corn was bent in such a manner, at such a uniformly perfect angle due to heat.

If I can find more on this, surely I'll edit my post to share it with all of you.

Do I believe these crop circles are done by alien intelligences?
No.
But it'd be nice.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If this is a pattern next up should be another animal that was here from the beginning and still here today...

I saw the next animal will be a reptile or a fish.... If they skip the fish then it will be a lizard

After that MAMMALS! Humans are mammals

I would also bet the next formation will be on 6-06-09

If it is a pattern thing

[edit on 4-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Crop circles have always fascinated me, what I'd like to know is if they are man made:

1. Why has no one ever been caught making them?
2. Why, have we not seen any circles that have gone wrong? bearing in mind
some of these circles/designs are 600/700ft wide/long.....can we really
believe that if they are man made, that the guys making them have never
cocked one up completely!
3. How the hell are they done in such a short amount of time?.....at this time
of year in the UK it gets dark just after 10pm and is light again by 4.40am
so just over 6 hours to make such an intricate design without getting caught
and without making a mistake!

Put yourself, if you can, into the head of a person wanting to pull off a big hoax and make a cc. How would you do it? Sure you can make a design on a PC, but then you'd need to practice somewhere to avoid making mistakes. Is there somewhere to practice strolling around in the dark without being noticed, and comminicate to the others helping you make it? Unlikely. Possible, but a stretch.

The guys with the boards on rope never managed anything nearly so intricate as some that have appeared in the last few years, nor anything on that scale.

Open to answers, but doubting a man-made thing.

Also, there was a great point made about the use of language if these CCs are 'alien' in origin. If you met someone who was, say, Finnish and you and he had no common language, you might communicate using pictures. Easy, and effective. I also find it quite arrogant that we should assume that an ET might use any form of communication that is familiar to us. We all speak English, why can't they? Geesh! And I watched all three Star Trek series! They all spoke very good English. Or can we assume they'll bring the babel fish....?

Perhaps they are ramping up the imagery because we can't wrap our tiny brains around some of the more mathematically pure shapes they've tried in the past. They are going back to basics.

See Spot.
See Spot run.

Here's a widdle piccy of a dragofly, and a jellyfish......
Next we'll do a baa-lamb. Maybe your widdle mind can work it out.

Just a thought.

If we are on the verge of some kind of disclosure (possibly by a White House lawn scenario rather than TPTB coming clean
), let's hope we don't mess it up. I could be the biggest thing to happen to humanity in our recorded history. Let's hope we don't revert to being the savages that we are and try to kill it before we properly understand it. It's our nature to greet what we don't understand with what we do. Not always the best policy.

z.hubpages.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join