It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by Karrotz

They have... the formation of crop circles has been caught on tape...Its somewhere here on ATS.... Little orbs of light flew around bent the crops and BAM new crop circle... strange but true.

it may be this video

[edit on 5/6/09 by dallas18]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think these complex designs could be man made, but not in a covert or secret manner.

I feel it would require many purposely trained humans - with advanced technology and equipment & working in the dark in silence - to achieve anything like these crop circles.

I dont see how this could be done without being routinley exposed.

The whole process would also require serious funding, and a high level of secrecy before during and after the task.

On a separate note, it seems to me that at least one uk tabloid reporting a ufo/cropcircle story everyday.

Interesting times.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by Argyll
1. Why has no one ever been caught making them?

You sure about that? Google Matt Williams.

DENY Ignorance. Do RESEARCH!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/6/2009 by DGFenrir]

I do research my friend

the videos you link to don't really prove anything , they simply show that under controlled conditions ie: a TV reconstruction, that it is possible, using a team of people, to create a VERY simple design in 4hr:37mim.

And you should do a little research of your own on Matt Williams, this guy is not quite what he seems, also he wasn't caught making a crop circle, he was arrested after alledged circle making equipment was found at his home.

Police arrested Williams earlier this week after searching his home and recovering pieces of equipment allegedly used to sculpt circles. A second man was also detained but later released without charge…” The Independent 4,11,00

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The way the circles have been done in the body almost look like earth, it looks like who ever did this has put little islands in each of the circles. Maybe the idea of the earth spinning. Magnificent though - alien graffiti

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Check out the graphic at this link - an interesting theory about the dragonfly cc.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thanks to the guys that mentioned the rotating land masses on the spheres.

As soon as I looked again, I completely agreed with you. The land just pops out. It looks like there is different formations on each sphere/planet.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolandofgilead
I think these complex designs could be man made, but not in a covert or secret manner.

I feel it would require many purposely trained humans - with advanced technology and equipment & working in the dark in silence - to achieve anything like these crop circles.

I dont see how this could be done without being routinley exposed.

The whole process would also require serious funding, and a high level of secrecy before during and after the task.

The same suggestion of advanced man-made technology was proposed on the thread covering the so called "jellyfish" crop circle which inspired a little research and we found that reports of crop circles are known to exist at least as late as the 17th century.

This does not discount the possibility that the recent crop circles could be made by those means you suggested but it certainly excludes the human high-tech intervention theory as an explanation for the origin of the crop circle phenomenon.

Edit to add:

Though I am not sold on the theory that these events are of alien origin I must say that due to the fact that crop circles have been mysteriously being made for centuries without anyone taking credit for them makes the theory that these are made by simple farmers or pranksters somewhat unplausible in my opinion. We would then be faced with a huge conspiracy of people under a vow of silence that throughout the centuries have been messing up crop fields for no apparent reason.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Thank you Dallas18 That would of take way to long for me to find on my current connection.

I have been reading through some of my old books and what I have found symbolically is that the jellyfish represents acceptance as it is at the mercy of the ocean tides and has little to no control as to where it goes. In the winter months the tides take them to the poles and in the summer months the tide takes them toward the equator but the must accept the current of the ocean.

THE DRAGONFLY on the other hand represents precise movement and refinement of skills. Their wings and body are so perfectly evolved that they have more control than a hummingbird. They can hover, fly backwards or forwards, horizontally or vertically. In other words they execute perfect control.

So I stick to my prediction that we will see another crop glyph by Saturday and that it will be either a fish or a lizard.

If it is a human I will have no idea what to make of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

why is one wing bigger than the other?

man made sorry...

if beings from another planet was to make this i think they would make the wings at least the same shape.

great art but not made by ufo's not this time imo

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

How do you know the wings are different sizes? Did you go out and measure them yourself? Most likely the picture was taken at an angle.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by CINY8]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

How do you know the wings are different sizes? Did you go out and measure them yourself? Most likely the picture was taken at an angle.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by CINY8]

use the lines on the crop field as a scale

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did anyone ever consider that it may be a portrait of a dragon fly IN FLIGHT and that maybe that is the reason one wing is longer than the other?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You really think that the bottom of a UFO looks like that?

Its a piece of art more than anything imo, looks great, but man made i'd say.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Are you talking about the tram lines? The center tram line does not go directly through the center of the dragonfly, if it was the tram lines on either side would most likely line up evenly on the wings. The lines create an optical illusion making the wings look uneven. I found another photo online that shows the wings closer up and more straight-on - I measured them and the right and left are both exactly 2" across on the screen.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I saw an interesting contribution on youtube the other day. This guy finds the geographical center of the crop circles and spins them on the axis. Some crop circles then make moving patterns. Some are 'Wow' types. Great subject.

I need to see that new 2009 crop circle Doc-U

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Question for all who say that crop circles are man-made:

What would be the point? Further, why would they continue to pass their hoax on generation after generation? Lastly, everybody knows that the more people involved in ANYTHING, the harder it is to keep secret.

All it would take is ONE guy that was part of the plan or design to get drunk in a bar and spill the beans. Further to the point, everybody has one person they tell everything to - with all of these crop circles it seems incredibly improbable that everyone involved (and let's be realistic - it obviously takes more than one person) would keep their mouth shut.

What's the payoff?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
New interpretation of this circle. Here's the link:

Take from it what you will.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Aliens love us english more than any other country! GO ENGLAND!

alien activity has gone 10 fold in this country i've always been susceptible to seeing them since 2005 but now more than ever the crop circle of the mayan calendar was interesting aswell

I seriously got a gut feeling either disclosure is imminent (from now to 2015) and a mass landing is coming. hopefully for diplomatic reasons and not an enslave the human race way....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
hmm maybe I have to eat my words now from the jellyfish post. That certainly looks intricate. I am not sure now.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

The Dragonfly symbolizes Illusion and dreams.

Dragonfly is the power of light. The dragonfly inhabits two realms: air and water and the influence of both these elements will be felt by Dragonfly people. They will be emotional and passionate during their early years (the influence of water) and more balanced with greater mental clarity and control in as they mature (the influence of air).

Now that is interesting. Personally I'm still not sure if the 'Jellyfish' was ment to be a jellyfish, but I have to say, this is defenitely a Dragonfly.

I have a friend who uis origianlly from Zimbabwe and he was telling me once of a story he was told by his mum or dad that explained Death to him.

The Dragon flie's, up until a certain age, live underwater. He was told that these's are like us, they go about their daily lives, up until the point they 'go on'. When they 'become' the Dragon fly, they try and come back to tell their friends how amazing the world is and how much more there is too it, but when they try, they cannot get past the water to tell their friends, they must find out on their own.

Such is life.

Great thread, if I can work out what the Jellyfish means it will be sweet.

EMM

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join