It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I really haven't put much worth in any crop circle posted from crop circle tours, I find it a little fishy that a company would be first on hand for all the circles they sell tours too, but the jelly fish one came to mind instantly when I heard the news about the giant squid washing up onshore!

[edit on 15-7-2009 by space cadet]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Oh wow, when did that happen?
Stange...that is strange news.

bts~

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

can you give the link to this article. this is must see article. there is definitely something going on below the sea.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sorry guys I was offline a couple of days! This link is to a new article that came out 7-16-09 about it, they are washing up on the shores in San Diego Cali.

www.examiner.com...

Here's another:www.livescience.com...

[edit on 17-7-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Thanks for the link! From your link

The normally nocturnal Humboldt squid are very visable in the shores of La Jolla, Calif. today. Some citizens and scientists have reportedly attributed the wash up to a an 4.0 magnitude earthquake that drove the squid up from the deapths of the sea. Others say that the squid, also known as the Jumbo flying squid, have been washing up on shore all week and all summer, not just today. Indeed, these master predators have been moving northward, and voraciusly consuming sea life as they go.

If this has indeed been happening all summer, that is very beyond coincidence. How strange...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I made a post about the jellyfish phenomenon earlier this week, and theres another one too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by total newbie
I would like to send a personal message to the crop circle makers, whoever or whatever they are to see if they have read this thread on ATS.

It is simply this:

On the next few crop circles created, display a flaw in the design. Something that is out of symmetry.

Ive got an even better idea,how about making an ATS crop circle.Make sure it is huge so it gets into the news.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by tarifa37]

Oh it looks like it has been done before.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join