It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Another amazing crop circle (no matter who did it)!

Anyway, I just finished reading a story on CNN right before seeing this crop circle - maybe there is a connection! June 8 is the first U.N.-recognized World Oceans Day!

Here is a story about how the world's fish are dying:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Nice i like it this is obviously about revelations the fish representing jesus and of course 3 of them for the trinity. Seriously i couldnt do it guys i was going to see how long peple would run with this but some idiot would take me seriously.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
so just trying to put together these puzzles and ive come across a few different clues (maybe) first of all the jellyfish the dragonfly and the fish all lay eggs. second all three of them have a 7 to them 7 tenticals in the jellyfish there are 7 circles with the grass still risen up in them (look like parts of continents)on the dragon fly, and 7 circles in the fish picture that range from small to big but its there 3 times. im not sure about the 777 number or 7x3=21 thing maybe theres something there. also the three tails of the fish look like a nucular symbol does anyone else see that or just me? "Curiouser and curiouser" thought alice! down the rabbit hole we go.
Show me more !!

[edit on 03/06/09 by donttaserme]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

I thought that as well, the nuclear symbol resemblence...also the other one that appeared in June resembles a bio terrorist symbol to me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a523e9302524.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57ff4b92d609.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Perhaps it represents the leaving of the the age of Pisces and the maybe the dragonfly represents an awakening to a new age. And the jellyfish being aquatic represents the new age of Aquarius.

Just throwing out ideas.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't quite see that symbol that your talking about in this particular crop circle but i don't mean any disrespect by that, to each there own. i did how ever google 4 quarter moons and circles symbols, and this is what they said
that the quarter moons stood for "mind or evolving human spirit" and the circles stood for "divine spirit surrounding seeds of potential"

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this is an interesting article about these recent crop circles. www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This one looks to be a little more "nuclear", in my opinion:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

By the way all -- NEW CIRCLE!!!

Link to new circle:

[edit on 8-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Welcome to the Age of Aquarius all!
Just kidding - but it looks like it from this circle.

Can someone embed this picture? I STILL can't do it (I can feel eyes rolling)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You may want to read this email:
" There are a group of us that make these together, there are many such groups of freinds who get together a few times a year and make them, we all kinda compete with each other as to who can make the biggest, most complex and original designs. As for me showing a video of us making them, I would have to get everyone who works with me to agree and that simply is not going to happen! As for me being wealthy, Yes, I started my own company at a young age and sold it and retired a few years ago. I own several patents including a few orbiting Earth right now.
I have done far more than my share of giving, including sponsoring several young people's college and university tuitions. I have worked on and donated water purification filters around the world as well as water pumps to help people irrigate crops where they would otherwise not be able to do so. I have and continue do do more than my share of "giving".
Yes I have traveled around a lot, my freinds and I get together a few times a year, stay at each others homes, meet their freinds and families, we are not a bunch of "drunk rednecks with a board and rope" like so many "believers" insinuate so often. The only reason I have been so actively posting the truth on YouTube lately is that last summer while riding a little scooter in Florida, I was hit by a drunk kid with his pickup, my leg (as well as a few other parts) was badly damaged reqiuring several surgeries to simply keep from losing it. During my recovery I have been stuck at home in a chair with little to do, I got bored one day and started looking at YouTube videos when I came across all the videos of people making claims that they are made by aliens or balls of light. I was astonished at how incredibly gullible these people are. I know some get carried away with these myths but wasnt aware of the extent of all the crazy stories some of the so called "experts" were claiming.
A few years ago I met one of these believers at one of our circles, we got to talking and he was explaing to me how the "balls of light" had made the crop circle we were looking at, (this was a circle we had made two days previous) he claimed he found "exploded nodes" "microwave radiation" (which is impossible as microwaves leave no trace elements to measure) He and I got along well and he seemed like a nice guy. He explained that he was on his way to a "UFO" convention and was actually missing his daughters highschool graduation to attend the convention, I was really amazed that anyone would do such a thing and realized we were a little responsible even though there has never been a reason to imagine "aliens" were responsible, I didnt think about the fact that some people cant fathom that crop circles are as easy as they are to make.
I spoke with my partners and we decided to give this guy a gift, we invited him to help out on our next design. A month or so later he did just that, he didnt help but did watch, after we were done we found him sitting in the car and it was obvious that he had been crying, he was angry at himself for all the time he missed with his wife and kids when he went to conventions and "investigated" crop circles and UFOs. As soon as he saw what we were able to accomplish, a circle of the same size and complexity as all the ones he had previously attributed to aliens and balls of light, he realized he was wrong and that they really are all man made.
I spoke with him a few weeks later and was happy to find that he had gotten rid of all the ridiculous "research" garbage he had accumulated through the years, he had a room in his home that he used for his "research headquaters", it is now a game room for his familly. I get a call or letter from him every once in awhile thanking us for helping him see through all the garbage and bull that the so called "experts" had fooled him with. His

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

"...life is better than ever.
As for me, I am still struggling with the damage done to my leg and dont know if I will ever work on another circle but there are plenty of other hobbies out there and I do feel good about all the people who have thanked me for opening their eyes to the reality that crop circles are indeed all man made.
Think about it, there really has never been any mention of crop circles before the early 70s, I have had people try to tell me that they have been around for thousands of years but there is no mention of them anywhere before the 70s, there hasnt even been a picture of any before then and photagraphy has been around for a very long time! There arent even any pictures of one in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50 or 60s! Not one! They all started out as simple circles, there werent any complex designs around in the 70s, none suddenly appeared that were more complex than the rest, they slowly evolved as people got better at making them, just like all things people make, they get better as the process is refined. There has never been any REAL science to suggest to believers that they werent man made, if there was ANY real science that they were made by aliens or balls of light or anything other than people it would be one of, if not the biggest discovery of all time yet not one real lab report exists, none! When this is mentioned to believers they always say the government is hiding it, I'm sorry but there is no way the government could EVER hide something like that!
Our work are the circles you see on YouTube and elsewhere that have the so called experts claimng to find "evidence" that the circles are not humanly possible and they are without doubt made by some supernatural force, the same ones that are supposed to have exploded nodes, microwave radiation, tiny spheres of metal, etc.Ares are the ones people look at and claim to have seen aliens flying over with lasers blasting the design in the field, ours are the ones the "experts" claim to have not found any footprints in, the same ones that they say "appeared instantly", the same ones that supposedly have been "woven".
They are absolutely all 100% man made, they always have been and always will be. Good luck and take care.
(watch out for Martians!)"
(block user)
(mark as spam)
Reply Delete

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnx311

For all I know, you sat and wrote this yourself as all of the information in this "email" is common knowledge.

Having said that, I will only say that it is a scientific fact that in some circles there was the presence of magnetized soil. Had this "email" connected their circle-making device to why it would cause soil anamolies - I would have believed it 100%.

Lastly, if this is finally the answer to the question: Where do crop circles come from? Then thank you very much for sharing it. You solved the mystery.

Edit to add: What also strikes me funny about this email is that towards the end he gets desparate and starts justifying why it has to him.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well you have posted only 4 posts total on ATS...and I looked at all 4.
You believe in FEMA camps, and HAARP...why do you have a hard time believing in military laser technology advanced enough to create beams that can heat crops and lay them down in any pattern it is guided to do?

Or, rather you do know that is possible, and this "e-mail" you have is a philosophy that bests the knowledge?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Hmmm, was that 'email' addressed to you, Saturn? It sounds like you're being strung along and buttered up for one of those Nigerian internet scams. Seriously.

It has all the hallmarks...
* subject is independently wealthy (builds intrigue)
* retired at a young age (establishes rapport with either a younger or older victim)
* from patents that are 'used in space' (establishes himself, builds more intrigue)
* so he jet sets around the world (builds even more intrigue)
* his leg is all busted up (his 'situation')
* and oh yeah, he had nothing better to do than make crop circles (the hook)

They're probably using this form on many other victims of their fraud. All they do is change the last line to fit what interests their victims the most. If you were someone interested in art, then he'd tel you he was an independently wealthy art dealer, etc.

Next, he'll write that he's having money problems from all the 'surgeries' and he needs you to spot him some $ to help him get back to the UK. In return he'll set you up with some 'genuine expert crop circle jerks/makers'.

Don't be a fool, friend.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Welcome to the Age of Aquarius all!
Just kidding - but it looks like it from this circle.

Can someone embed this picture? I STILL can't do it (I can feel eyes rolling)

Sure thing! Have you activated your ATS portal account? It is alot of fun...u2u with any questions...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c2f7c84c894.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef3bb004c380.jpg[/atsimg]

This circle was reported by passers-by driving along the A361, from where the circle is clearly visible. As we were flying to photograph the recent Chiseldon formation, we took the opportunity to check the reports out. The formation appears to be 250-300ft in diameter.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
BTW, to add to the subject of the thread, the latest CC is fishy... It's man made. The smaller circles aren't symmetrical. Next batter up!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

Interesting...thanks for posting those links. Very plausible theory IMO at least!

Even the pranksters claim to experiencing paranormal sightings and goings on...

Once in the field, our initial job was to set up the datum line - A taut length of string (on this occasion pulled diagonally across a number of tram lines) that acts as a spinal cord from which the formation can grow. Finally we were off, and like the low munching of sheep our stompers began to turn the design into reality. After about an hour, we three circlemakers converged on the same point and began quietly discussing our progress. Suddenly my attention was drawn to a light that had appeared from nowhere. It was a few hundred yards away and directly in front of us. As soon as I'd registered its presence I alerted my colleagues. Amazed, we stood there gazing at this football-sized orange light as it hung motionless, about forty feet above the surrounding countryside. After an estimated five seconds the light began to slowly descend. Within another five seconds it had descended about ten feet and had faded into invisibility. With little time to spare, we excitedly returned to our work, always hopeful of a repeat performance.

Subsequent daylight checks revealed no evidence of the light's existence. That year also saw a large increase in the number of luminosities reported around circle sites. Did we witness a naturally occurring phenomenon - or were we really being scanned by the genuine circlemakers?
www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
First of all, the quote of the person claiming the crop circles are all man-made would have some 'splainin to do after reading this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... especially when you think about the value of a pure gold plate 3 inches thick and 11 inches diameter. The plates had been in the ground for a long, long time.

Second, crop circles are the one alien evidence we can be able to interpret and gain an understanding of their communications to us. I, for one, am intrigued by what they might or might not be saying.

I am not sure there is any relation between crop circles, but the last three are interesting in their correlation with water, lifeforms, and apparent symmetrical numbers. Perhaps they are encouraging us to take care of the sea or water.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
WOOT we got fish

I'm kinda really happy

I'm surprised but was almost half expecting it too!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

So I stick to my prediction that we will see another crop glyph by Saturday and that it will be either a fish or a lizard.

If it is a human I will have no idea what to make of it.

First time I predicted Fish

I was off as to the day (I think whos knows when it was made) but I kinda had the feeling it would be reported on a day in a multiple of two...if even odds keep it up another one will happen on a even date. maybe 16th. 2x2=4 4x2= 8 8x2 16

originally I was thinking the pattern was 2,4,6,8,10 yada yada anyways

HOORAY! I said fish and I got fish! What do I win?

If the fish thing represents the three different paths of evolution than two stay in the water, Dino fish and regular fish. Path three would be the fish that crawled onto land and turned into amphibian.

From there the amphibian did all sorts of things. Some became reptiles and some became mammals and SOME decided they did not like the land at all so they crawled back into the water (salamanders, turtles, otters, seals, dolphins those guys)

I wonder what will we see next...

If I were a betting man I would say dino or frog. After further thought Not dino but reptile.... Reptile or frog... leaning towards frog.

NEAT! I saw a pattern and got the next crop glyph right yaaaaaaaaaa!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by titorite]

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join