It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Just maybe - 7 circles means that seven people are finally in their own consciousness - meaning they are not manipulated by outside sources/force. Their outstanding vibration is creating the way for The Planetary Regency to effectively rescue Earth from the Astral grip. TPTB and their armies will be destroyed after all - note. the Old World Order will not go without causing as much damage as it can...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Educate yourselves ignorant ones!
Crop circles are made in hours. The makers themselves have shown how they are done. The "unanswered" questions are result from the lack of research.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

Doesn't sound goofy (at least to me). That's just what I was thinking.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't know - - but now with the Cockroach in Australia.

This is beginning to feel like a man-made well organized "Tweet-up" - to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

That is the exact same thought that I had - it looked like the planet earth seen
at different times in it's rotation. It looks like the land masses showing up in
different orientations.

Now if you count the number of these "spinning earths" there are seven...
The Mayan calendar marks "Seven Ages of Man"

www.greatdreams.com...

So maybe this Dragonfly,( which spends most of it's life underwater in it's
larval stage ) is meant to signify mankind's transformation out of it's "larval"
phase when 2012 arrives... which is when the Mayan calendar ends.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
this is definetley made by a person. look how sloppy it is. The edges are messed up, it appears the image has bee photoshopped in areas to try and fix mistakes but they didnt do a very good job.

boring and lame and this is another post that should have never gotten through moderation or whatever.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
1. Why has no one ever been caught making them?

You sure about that? Google Matt Williams.

DENY Ignorance. Do RESEARCH!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/6/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think these crop circles are man made by some very talented artists. Seems it's silly season for crop circles artists this year.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In my opinion this dragonfly CC, while very pretty, is manmade, as well as the tentacles on the 'Jellyfish' CC (someone is trying to lead researchers off the trail). And it isn't a jellyfish, but the concept around a magnetic intersolar/interplanetary propulsion system, or rather how 'they' do it. Without going into detail, they are describing how to make a portal, wormhole, dimensional connection, etc. To understand how to do this you have to understand what the other CCs mean that make up this more complex one. It's a diagram, people! Strait forward.

Oh, and the Celtic cross IS a major part of the whole thing. It's the concept of an electromagnetic generator of a certain configuration (who's alignment has much to do with that of magnetic north/south). When we lost that basic knowledge it became a religious symbol (although there's probably many who secretly know this). It's the same as the dharma wheel of the Jains, the djed pillar of Egypt, yin-yang, the swastica, etc etc etc.

Interesting times ahead...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Ok, this is getting a bit spooky now...

I've talked about jellyfish, insects that lay their eggs in water, Trilobites and fish and posted several pictures in order to get my ideas across...

I saw the jellyfish thread the other day and made a mention in that...
And again, I have to mention it here too..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If we get a Trilobite, or something resembling the fish in my thread then something is going on..

I may be reading too much, too soon into this but this kind of 'coincidence' don't happen to me every day..

Bring on the next formation.. whoever you are....

Indeed, you may be jumping the gun, but then again, you may be on to something. Todays jellyfish and dragonflies are ancient organisms that have survived mass extinction events on this planet. Many say we are now experiencing another "Great Dying" mass extinction event. Rather than trilobites, I would be much more surprised if we get a picture of a shark or a horseshoe crab because the longevity and survivability link among all three crop pictographs would be undeniably established.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I would highly suggest that any inquisitive mind watch this video.
Warning...if you want to remain a skeptic...dont watch. If you want to keep thinking that these crop circles are made by college kids, and bored pranksters...Dont watch this!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
It's a diagram, people! Strait forward.

Oh, and the Celtic cross IS a major part of the whole thing. It's the concept of an electromagnetic generator of a certain configuration (who's alignment has much to do with that of magnetic north/south).

Interesting times ahead...

I like your explanation.

I have always believed crop circles are real - and of alien doing. Just not sure of the purpose.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is a three part series on the scientific aspect of crop circles. Again, I caution you if you would like to remain unaffected, Dont Watch!

I am not definitely of the opinion that these are made by UFO's ...but am near certain this is not pranksters with boards and ropes!

I am more of the mind that these are made with heat, microwave, or laser.
Or all three...

Part 1

Part 2 This one exposes the idea that two men with ropes and boards can do intricate work such as jellyfish and dragonflys...

Conclusion video

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The surface of the dragonfly and jellyfish crop circles do not look as uniform and perfect as other crop circles. What I mean is, it looks like someone used a grass flattener or something in the dragonfly and jellyfish circles. Compare the inner surfaces of these circles to other crop circles, and this looks a bit fishy.

I'm not jumping to conclusions yet, but I would like a close up photo of the insides of the dragonfly and jellyfish. Soil tests would be nice also! Yeah, i know, I'm asking for too much haha.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the edge of the tail isn't "messed up" it looks like that because it happens to hit the edge of the tram line.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It is a warning to all of the human race on the military's new nano sized injection delivery system.

What would you like today?

A direct injection of a newly designed virus strain or maybe cancer, how about the black plague.

When a bug is flying strangely near you, take a good hard look at it. It might be coming just for you. Remember, we are going full steam into the eugenics (population reduction) phase and Rockefeller is anxious to see the results.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TOSFORUS

i see what you guys are saying i think i see antartica in one and the tip of india in another as for the other ones i cant quite make them out yet but if i was a betting man i would say that those circles are the globe at different times

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by burntheships

It is a warning to all of the human race on the military's new nano sized injection delivery system.

What would you like today?

A direct injection of a newly designed virus strain or maybe cancer, how about the black plague.

When a bug is flying strangely near you, take a good hard look at it. It might be coming just for you. Remember, we are going full steam into the eugenics (population reduction) phase and Rockefeller is anxious to see the results.

I like the way you think! While I definitely believe that most of these "circles" have deep meanings, it is not to say that the military would be trying to communicate to us slaves here here on earth...

Edit to add that whoa I started thinking about what you said...the possibilities are really mind blowing there? Who watches the Rockefellers?
Who would care to try and expose them or warn us?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Nah there just vandals with too much time on there hands! If they where truly aliens they could do sky writing over major cities "If they really had something to say!"

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Clearly they are trying to tell us something. That or this is a really good hoax

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join