It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terra Papers - Fact or Fiction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Yes, I can contact Robert. So can you. His email address is on his website.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Clarification - I don't believe I ever referred to you or anyone as a disinfo agent -

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Apparently he got all the information from a family elder,who himself got it from an ET,so its all verbally passed on.I read the papers and I can't fathom how anyone could memorize such an amount of very specific information.Also,the story seems to be assembled using all the "usual suspects"of theories you can find worldwide and here on ATS.
I wish it would be true,though!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
Apparently he got all the information from a family elder,who himself got it from an ET,so its all verbally passed on.I read the papers and I can't fathom how anyone could memorize such an amount of very specific information.Also,the story seems to be assembled using all the "usual suspects"of theories you can find worldwide and here on ATS.

Yo dude... Indigenous people can remember crazy amounts of things in story because that's how traditions have been passed down through generations. A bunch of indigenous people did not have writing, so it's an oral tradition. Europeans write encyclopedias and Indigenous people are told stories 1000's of times. Sometimes a story has to be told to you 1000 times before you are even allowed to retell it, just to make sure you know what the hell you are talking about.

It's just a different way of learning. Some store history in a book. Some store history in a story.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Clarification - I don't believe I ever referred to you or anyone as a disinfo agent -

I never said you did... That reply was not to you but to Amaterasu.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I have already emailed him. You seem to know him so maybe you could do the same.

We'll see where this goes.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Excuse me, but I have a lot more data than merely Mr. Morning Sky's word. Laugh away. I know I have a good set of data.

I would love to see that data.

I'm not really into the Terra Papers, i didn't finish reading them and i guess i should have, but maybe later.

But i think if you have any info that can help in determining the validity of this book, it should be released for anyone to see and examine, or is there something that prevents you from releasing this info?

Kai

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

I have already emailed him. You seem to know him so maybe you could do the same.

It's good you emailed him as you're the one with the burning question. I would not email him on someone elses behalf to ask him anything - it's best for people to ask themselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's good you emailed him as you're the one with the burning question. I would not email him on someone elses behalf to ask him anything - it's best for people to ask themselves.

Ok. However, if I don't hear from him with direct answers and you and amaterasu do nothing to provide verification of Morning Sky or his Papers then we the folks who look objectively at the UFO field on ATS will continue to take these papers as not truthful. If you want us to believe in them like you do. The burden of proof is on you.

You should be ok with our judgement.

This is how the game works here.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hey Ameratsu ! Kudos for going out on a limb

Hey, k.

Well, I figure that the truth is the truth, and if I don't behave like it, I am part of the problem, not the solution. [smile]

For the record - Yes, I believe the Terra Papers are as close to our real origins as we can get - It sounds like from your other posts that you had some email reply from Robert - I'm so grateful he has agreed to become more or less public and bring out new writings -

Indeed, although no recent mailings have been answered. [shrug] I did listen to the interview on Veritas and was...disconcerted that Robert called the Papers "a theory..." But then I got to thinking that with the resistance to its being true, it makes sense to introduce it as a "theory" initially, and then go from there.

I just happened to see this passing through - other than a very few interesting threads I keep up on I'm not here much anymore - Right on for getting your book together - I wish you all the abundance life can bring!

I'm absolutely thrilled to see you here! Thank you so much for stopping by. Well, it's the ideas in my book, and not the book itself that I believe are important. I was just so grateful to have finally had it flow forth in a comprehensible fashion.

Hope you read it, if you haven't done so yet.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Reading it from a Psychological and Phenomenological perspective, the best I am able, I feel without a doubt they are false.

~ grad student in Transpersonal Psych

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

You have claimed these "Sumerian tablets" somehow corroborate the Terra Papers. Yet when asked to produce these stories, legends, history or what-have-you, you instead offer equivocation.

No... These are words you place in my mouth. I said could provide links to translations but pointed out the accord is NOT the same as verbatim.

It is becoming apparent that you are just using the term "Sumerian" as a new-age buzzword; you have no idea what you are talking about.

And you're stubborn and since you did not own this above statement, guilty of ad hom.

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Please quote my ad homs, please. To my knowledge, I never called anyone anything. At worst, I might have said, "In my opinion, ..." Which is not an ad hominem. If I said, "You are a ..." Now THAT is an ad hom.

Quoting you, again...

What is your investment in this, dear. It seems awfully important for you to debunk by way of obfuscation and ridicule.

So what's your point and why is this so important to you?

And, in fact, this whole issue has you dancing to discredit me. I want to know what's so important... Does the thought of the Papers being true scare you THAT much? Or are there other, more...spooky reasons that you are so invested in this? I just can't tell.

Until you explain your vested interest in this - I'm pretty much done addressing your words, which tend to twist and misinterpret.

Why is it so important to you to "disprove" The Terra Papers?

Each of those is an ad hominem attack...

An ad hominem argument...consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

And more specifically, an appeal-to-motive fallacy...

Appeal to motive is a pattern of argument which consists in challenging a thesis by calling into question the motives of its proposer. It can be considered as a special case of the ad hominem circumstantial argument. As such, this type of argument may be a logical fallacy.

Further...

The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

Which is exactly what you were doing by questioning my motives, insinuating I had a "spooky reason" for discussing this topic and questioning my screen-name.

Do not discuss me; discuss the topic.

Pardon me for my curiosity. And for my narrower understanding of the term "ad hominem." That is what I read long ago and relied on my understanding.

But I tell you what. You believe as you wish, and I will believe as I wish.

Thank you for your discourse.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni
The terra papers are interesting but imo this guy is a complete fraud. I'm one of these people that think they kinda stole a lot of things from star wars and other goofy sci fi and wrote these papers. There is no definitive proof WHATSOEVER that i can find that the papers were around before the 90s or so except for some people who have talked to someone who knew Robert back in the 70s, thats not proof at all to me though considering I know none of you people.

I sometimes wonder if the Professor of the class would corroborate the story... I'll send another email and ask if this is possible...

In the meantime, thank you for your considered response.

Me, I had so much suddenly make sense when I finished (though I admit the beginning had me believing that I was reading bad scifi...) that I could not discount the whole.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

As I have said, Star Wars came AFTER the Papers were written, and Joseph Campbell spent a lot of time with the Hopi, and was George Lucas's friend and mentor.

So instead of thinking it is somehow a ripoff, think that Star Wars borrowed from the Hopi stories of an ET giving the history of the Earth.

Ama, This is just not true.
Morningsky claims he wrote the Terra papers and presented them to a college professor as a Thesis in 69.
They were not made public until the 90's. This is the fact of the matter.
There is no record whatsoever of the papers until the 90's. He claims the Thesis was rejected. As if he did present a work as Thesis, it is retained by the institution and placed in the Library for public access. Again this did not happen.
The Papers were made Public in the 90's. You know this yet your are misleading people into believing that they originated before that.

No... I do not know that. But I will leave open a possibility that this is correct. Not a large one, though, considering how they make the seemingly inhuman and crazy stuff I see make sense.

The papers came to the public after Star Wars. How could George Lucas rip them off if they were not made public. Star wars and American Graffitti, both made by Lucas, were part of a Two movie deal made in 1971. Morningskys 69' thesis at Southwest University really made it to Lucas? Come On.

I thought I covered that with Joseph Campbell... In fact, I'm sure I did. Check my posts.

Morningsky himself has said he only brought it out after making his "one Year' promise.

Ok... Not sure what this means. One Year Promise....to do what? Try to get the information out? That doesn't mean it had anything to do with when the Papers were initially written... Or was it some other thing he promised for this year...?

Edit to Add, Lucas said later Star Wars was a rewrite of the Original 1971 script and he basically ripped of Kurosawa' epic The Hidden Fortress.en.wikipedia.org...
This movie was made in 1958.

Oh, I'm sure Lucas had many inspirations, some bigger than others. This does not mean that he disclosed the inspirations of all elements he used.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

As I have said, Star Wars came AFTER the Papers were written, and Joseph Campbell spent a lot of time with the Hopi, and was George Lucas's friend and mentor.

Ama,

Your are making things Up.
Joseph Campbell was not Lucas' Mentor. Lucas Considered him a mentor thrugh his works.

I'm thinking I can point to the link(s) that would show Lucas and Campbell together at Skywalker Ranch... But, y'know. I tire of this and will say, "You're right."

End of argument. [whew!]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You asked why I am on a "crusade..." (For the rest of your post, again, heh. You're right. Whatever. End of argument.)

Let us say that you are very good at piecing together evidence, and the more you look into the world, the more you see that just doesn't make sense unless you plug in a theory of conspiracy. And even then, when you plug in "human nature," you still can't explain all the conspiracy.

Now, you are also a solutions oriented individual. If there is a problem, can one solve it. But solving all the craziness just doesn't seem possible. It's just totally absurd. And only absurd - which means it could be anything - would be a solution. And THAT didn't see right, either.

And then one day you found a work and felt an incredible pull to it. And you gave it a chance - and even worked past the beginning when you were were sure you were merely reading bad scifi. Somewhere in the middle, things began to click, and by the time you reached the end...every "crazy" thing out there made sense.

And so you began your search for a solution, because, crazy as the work sounded in terms of "consensus reality," if it explained what evidence you had so fully, you kinda feel obligated to run with it. There had been nothing that had come along that remotely explained half before.

So your mind cranks and plugs in collected data, and you see a way out from the hidden mass catastrophe... And you suddenly find the words pouring out of you as the ideas become concrete.

What would you do?

Sit there, looking at what you are sure could work - but only if enough people were thinking in that paradigm you offer? With the approach you suggest? Or do you step up, as the equal you are, and share it with the world, asking those you share with to share freely as well?

And by the way, to make it official: It is ok to print my book as long as what is printed is given away. Print away.

So there you have my clear motives here, as that is exactly me I describe above. And if trying to (dear god am I saying this?) save the world is against T&C, I think I get a warning on the point.

Meanwhile, the nits of the details of how the information came to be are not that important to me, but that I have a solution to the world of misery we live in, all us billions of proles. And the information sits very comfortably.

But my biggest point is that even if you want to trash my data, the solution still stands.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161

WARNING: Speculation in progress:

I wonder if Bek'Ti or kin ever visit with their devices, or if there is such a device being kept hidden...

I'm not saying this is the case, but it might be.

Anyway, a good point to bring up.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Excuse me, but I have a lot more data than merely Mr. Morning Sky's word. Laugh away. I know I have a good set of data.

I would love to see that data.

I'm not really into the Terra Papers, i didn't finish reading them and i guess i should have, but maybe later.

But i think if you have any info that can help in determining the validity of this book, it should be released for anyone to see and examine, or is there something that prevents you from releasing this info?

Kai

I think it has become clear to me that arguing is a poor choice. I have offered you what data I have. If you want to do searches on things, look for:

The Sumerian Tablet translations
Footage of Lucas and Campbell at Skywalker Ranch
Information on ancient artefacts
NASA and their space photos and footage.
Rothschilds

And I could go on.

But again, regardless of the messenger and the time frames, the data do explain things like:

Monsanto
The "Patriot" Act
9/11 as the conspiracy it was
Black Ops and what Gary McKinnon found
Bohemian Grove
The Seed Bank in Norway
rBHG
Wellbutrin and the gloss-over of the dangers (all Pharm, really)
FEMA camps
Removal of habeas corpus
Centralized government
Bureaucracy
Codex Alimentarius
The Georgia Guidestones
Egypt "springing" at its pinacle
Water wear on the Sphinx
Fluoride in our water and food
Lies and wrong insinuations about a certain herb
Vaccines
GMO
Seed grabs
Water grabs
Persistence of petro-oil
NWO
UFO sightings

and more and more.

[shrug]

That is all I see as mattering.

We

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well.... Here ya go:

www.youtube.com...

I couldn't figure out the embed sequence.

Very interesting... Pretty much what the Papers describe.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ok. However, if I don't hear from him with direct answers and you and amaterasu do nothing to provide verification of Morning Sky or his Papers then we the folks who look objectively at the UFO field on ATS will continue to take these papers as not truthful. If you want us to believe in them like you do. The burden of proof is on you.

You should be ok with our judgement.

This is how the game works here.

It doesn't personally matter to me if you or anyone believes them or not - There are many pieces to these lies piled upon one another until we believe everything we're told and deny our gut feelings and reactions (I'm generalizing here but I'm sure you know what I mean). For me they made sense of all the pieces I'd come across over the past few decades. They either ring true for people or they don't, I find. But the story sure sounds familiar when you look into other histories and the Terra Papers makes it a whole lot easier to understand. Other people get really affected by things like the crop circles or the face on mars as triggers - doesn't matter how we wake up, as long as we wake up

If you have a different idea of our beginning moments in time here on earth, I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join