It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terra Papers - Fact or Fiction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I found it particular odd that George Lucas starts off "Star Wars" with an introduction the reads "long long ago, in a universe far far away".

Most futuristic science fiction are about distance futures almost always involving planet Earth, this one starts off at a time in our distance past, in a galaxy far far away from us, no Earth in sight.

Not terribly creative or unusual, just different and distinctive to me.

The Terra Papers and the bible

The bible reads like a fairy tale, with a very emotional, and seemingly childish deity actively using his powers to manipulate and conditioning his creations to surrender to it after bestowing them with free will, just feels corny.

Not to mention it dropping the fallen angel Lucifer so that they can play the good cop, bad cop routine to further coerce it's "children" on Earth. Everything that one might come to expect from the writings of a religious scholar dating to the middle ages.

It certainly is the opposite of how I would envision an enlighten being to behave. The Terra Paper might not be the truth but it certainly rings truer to me than the stories written in the bible.

The bible's entity treats the creations more like that of an experiment than that of it's children, with hate being disguised and presented as love. Unconditional Love.

I get more answers from The Terra Paper then I ever will reading the bible.

(p.s. I have very limited diplomatic writing/speech skills, the post reads with absolute hatred for the bible and certain Abrahamic religions which I cannot seem to tone down without getting to the point) (maybe that's how I feel subconsciously)

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ixiy]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ixiy

I agree wholeheartedly, ixiy. The Bible, having read the Papers and the Sumerian Tablets sounds like a very twisted version of these. One in which humans were "blamed" for their state, rather than being informed that they were the "fault" of ET's.

And they still use the "blame" to control us.

Thank you for your post.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by ixiy

I agree wholeheartedly, ixiy. The Bible, having read the Papers and the Sumerian Tablets sounds like a very twisted version of these. One in which humans were "blamed" for their state, rather than being informed that they were the "fault" of ET's.

And they still use the "blame" to control us.

Thank you for your post.

I agree too.

I consider it a manipulative man-made work - - for political purpose and control.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm really not sure why when the Terra Papers were written even matters

Either they ring true or they don't. For some people the Bible rings true - it never did for me but has for millions of others.

I believe following any religion is still being a follower. Becoming enlightened with knowledge is where true power lies.

Terra Papers and Sitchins books are not the only sources who say these things, which is why I don't understand why focus on this rather than the message - we were created from a test tube and are farmed just like mushrooms - always kept in the dark and covered in BS (in this case "Belief Systems")

David Horn's books say the same thing - Darwin's Black Box explains how we couldn't have possibly developed without divine intervention.... We're lied to globally that this divine intervener is "God" - here it's Jesus - elsewhere Buddah, Allah, whatever - and all of it is simply BS fed to us to keep us ignorant and wow, look how well it works.

Its premise is we were genetically manipulated to be slaves and somewhere in our history our masters were replaced with new ones. It's like renting an apartment and you don't know when the owner of it necessarily changes, unless the new owner wants to do something differently - like evict the tenants.

It would seem to me that the tenants are indeed being evicted, or actually depopulated. I liken it to scorch and burn. The real owners are coming back and when they get here the "prize" will have been ruined. Kind of like they did in Kuwait - if they can't keep the country, then let's make sure it's ruined for anyone else.

To the question asked if it was ever considered that Bek'Ti may not be telling the truth - I always take that into consideration for everyone and everything - which is why all this stuff is best guesses based on what we can dig up and "piece together" - that's how I interpret the Terra Papers - as the best "pieced together" history available to us.

I can't swear everything in the Terra Papers are absolute fact - but I do believe there's a lot more truth in there than anywhere else as to our sordid origins and how we ended up in this recycling, er um excuse me, reincarnation cycle, oops, I mean recycle.

I hope someone will get the Terra Bible and read it to add to this discussion - I have started it and am totally grateful to Robert for publishing again.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Can someone please write a brief summary of the papers? In simple point form would be the best. You don't need to write the whole story about how the reptilian king was betrayed etc. Just keep it short, only include important parts. I'm too lazy to read it all. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund
"The real owners are coming back and when they get here the "prize" will have been ruined. Kind of like they did in Kuwait - if they can't keep the country, then let's make sure it's ruined for anyone else."

Couldn't have said it better myself. And that pretty much it in a nutshell. The OWNERS of this apartment are coming back soon, real soon and there gonna want all those filthy tennants to move out because all they've done is trash the place. This is going to be very interesting indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The Terra Papers remind me a lot of the Urantia Book which seemed plausible until certain historical claims made it look ridiculous. Supporters of the Urantia Book say the inner spritual feelings it invokes in people who read it are proof of its authenticity, and for a while I felt this myself. It is the awe and wonder at seeing the vastness of the universe condensed into something you can grasp - the reason, maybe, why Star Wars has such a hold on people.

But the gut feeling you get just isn't proof of anything. You have to look objectively at the facts as well to get a balanced view. The Urantia Book fell apart when describing the reign of Akhenaten. It explained only what was known to the world about the Amarna King in the 1930s, when the book was supposedly discovered, and didn't include anything we have learnt since. And this supposedly from an advanced entity who has a bird's eye view of our history.

The Terra Papers probably has many such holes as well, although having got caught up in the fascinating story I would need to read it again to pick them out. One that comes to mind, though, is the mention early on of the Great Pyramids. It was implied that they were built 100s of thousands of years ago for the benefit of the Orion Kings, yet is is proven that King Cheops built the first one as his name is written on a stone above the King's Chamber - the writing extended down behind another slab so it couldn't have been added as a forgery in recent times.

Proving otherwise is prime Sitchin territory - he embarked on a character assasination campaign against the archaeologist who discovered the markings because they threatened his prized theories. It is Sitchin, however, who is a fraud.

So another glimmer of light in the darkness that is the ignorance of our past is snuffed out. Will we ever learn the truth about who we are?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I agree that regardless of how the rest of the strot played out, the central core information from both the Tablets and the Papers (and a few others as well, I believe) is that we are the result of genetic manipulation.

I still contend, though, that, as we received royal DNA elements, we are the "owners" of Eridu, Earth and her Solar System. We Human Hearted.

And even regardless of that, I stand as an equal to any ET, regardless of whether they mixed up the DNA of my ancestors.

I am hoping I can have conference with some of these who have come.

Maybe a pipe dream, but I hope nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
Can someone please write a brief summary of the papers? In simple point form would be the best. You don't need to write the whole story about how the reptilian king was betrayed etc. Just keep it short, only include important parts. I'm too lazy to read it all. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Tim,

• Humans were created by ET's as a joint effort between Sirian and Orion factions.
  • A renegade Orion faction (reptilian) came and subverted a secondary worker race working in the underground mines.
  • The two groups conspired to oust the Sirian command of Earth.
  • They are behind all the control and evilness in the world.

Still. I recommend reading them. They are not a long read. Here's some information, in case you missed a previous posting:

Terra Papers history: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terra Papers glossary: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Papers themselves: www.freedomdomain.com...

Thanks for your inquiry.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by atlasastro

Just cut the "religion" creppola. It has NOTHING to do with religion. It has to do with the fact that BOTH the Sumerian Tablets an The Terra Papers state that we were genetically created. On this they accord nearly perfectly.

You asked ATS members for their opinions. I have expressed mine. I have backed my opinion with examples and the rationale for my belief that the Terra Papers, and those that believe them, are religious in nature.
If you are incapable of accepting my opinion, tough. I am doing WHAT YOUR OP asked.

Please point out in the Sumerian Tablets. The Tablets themselves Ama, not an interpretation, or Sitchins "new Added meanings". The tablets themselves that Say we were genetically engineered by ET's.
I would greatly appreciate that as I missed the references in the texts.
Thank You.

Again on the genetic design i will ask, as I did in my previous post.

post by atlasastroBTW, how are we genetically created by ET? What have you compared our DNA to that leads you to believe our DNA is created by ET? What Alien DNA have you seen when compared to Our DNA that leads you to this belief?

There is no evidence of this. And others in the ET/UFO field say similar things regarding DNA and genetic manipulation or interference from ET's.
Many Abductees claim there is a genetic reason for abductions. Ike, Mack(rip), Jacobs et al have all eluded to a genetic reason or link.
You know what.
No-one in the field has undertaken or rallied for any serious DNA studies on Abductees for example. Funny hey? I wonder why. Some of these researchers have access to thousands of abductees. Jacobs from ICAAR for example.

Now you can call it "religion," but it has nothing to do with worshiping, dogma, ritual, preaching, tithing, or any other religious behavior.
Not yet. But we are already seeing organisations doing this, around beliefs in ET's. As I said, we are updating but it is a slow process. You are looking at more formal and traditional organisations as your framework for what is "religious". These more organised beliefs have evolved over thousands of years. The belief in Et's is but 100 years old, and that is generous IMHO.

But fundamentally you are doing exactly the same as older religions but with a new myth set that is acceptable within a scientific and technologically dominant paradigm.
You are accrediting unseen supernatural beings for the creation of man, you have a myth set, a heir-achy of "higher beings" some good, some bad, you extract the reason for the existence of humans. You get this from a book, told as a story, to a man. Sound familiar? Because it sure does to me!

It has to do with a lot of data that, if we call it merely "religion," we will be caught with our pants down, with no preparation for assuming our rightful place as Individuals of Sentience in the galactic scheme of things.
That is your belief. Just as christians believe they will not take their rightful place in heaven if the don't prepare. Just like the Muslims who prepare for their "end times" prophecy, Judaism etc.

You were not listening when I pointed you to Axis Mundi. As with your belief, only those "who know the real truth" will survive or be prepared for whatever their prophecies or end-times or "truth" entails. That in anyone belief, those central to the "truth" are the most instrumental or important, whilst all others are "evil" or "infidels" or "sheeple with their heads in the sand".
In your case its an ascension into a Galactic Family, or perhaps a preparation for the Return of those that created us, who may want the Planet back.

If you want to keep your head in the sands of the contrived consensus reality, enjoy. I really don't care. But others might want valid data to work with, and that is why I speak out.
I always enjoy the accusations of having "ones head in the sand" from those who label a story from someone's granddad as DATA. All our realities are contrived Ama, I take responsibility for investigating mine rather than swallowing someone else's version of it. I have done this vigourously with the Terra Papers.

Terra Papers cannot be FOUND anywhere before the mid 90's.
Sitchins work predates them and have been shown to be wrong. (have you emailed the "expert" in my link yet?)
Morningsky is adding Hypotheticals, and interpretations in linguistics to the original Terra Papers. WTF?
Morningskys work is strikingly similar to works that are fictional, or attempts at interpretations(Sitchin) that are wrong and that predate the Terra Papers(cannot be found anywhere before them).

All the real experts in the field do not find anything in the ancient texts that agree with Sitchin, or the Terra Papers. Period.

Anyway, I am curious... Why are you so invested in maintaining the consensus reality? (No ad hom. I am VERY curious.)
LOL. How short your memory is Ama.
Look how easily you accepted and proliferated the myth of Lucas, Campbell, Hopi explanation for why the Terra Papers are similar to Star Wars. Think about that Ama.
I questioned this explanation from you and found the truth. Did I not?
I am not the one maintaining a lie to support a belief.

I am maintaining nothing Ama. I am challenging the Terra Papers. That is it. Period.

From that you spiral accusations that I am supporting something that is not the truth because I do not accept that dogma or doctrine form which you claim the "closest thing to the truth" comes.

You need to transfer the responsibility onto me. As weak as that is, I understand the rationale behind it so I will just persevere within the framework of your own rhetoric. You accept the Terra Papers as being able to explain everything to YOU, this belief then plants the belief that everyone else who does not accept that truth or is unaware of the Terra Papers as living a lie. Just like all the other religions with their books do.

I am simply interested in the truth. I am deeply interested in religion(as a tool used by humans to explain existence), ET's, UFO, alien abductions from both sides of the coin. I am currently investing a lot of my free time in researching quantum physics, astrophysics and noetics(noetics which is seeing an evolution of spirituality and science meeting), philosophy and psychology in my own attempt to understand existence. Currently Logo-therapy and Existential analysis is something I am looking at, as well as Nassim Haramein' theories. There is just so much out there!

Can I not ask why you are so involved in distorting the truth Ama?
Anyone can play that game.
Answer the questions I have Ama.

You have a neat way of burying your own head in the sand with "whatever and Yeah'" whenever I raise questions, or point to my DATA that show a far different reality to the one you accept as being real.

All the DNA questions in my last Post.
The Flaws in Sitchins work, that the Terra Papers also claims, or are very similar too.
You admit that Bek Ti was not telling the whole truth, was omitting facts, or twisting the truth.
How do you know he told any truth.
This applies to Morningskys grandfather, and Morningsky himself. Three individuals that could not be telling the whole truth, omitting truths or twisting the story to suit themselves.

You have not addressed all the parallels that are made with your belief and the Terra papers, with religion in general.
How can you reconcile that Your ET's stories are the truth, when we have large followers in organised movements that have other Et's at their centre too, that tell a different story. Isn't that worrying, so similar to the split within say, the Abrahamic religions?

How do you explain the increasing presence of Et' throughout the spiritual spectrum within culture, Channellers and Mystics, Re-incarnated souls, Possessions and Abductions, spirits and demons now being extra-dimensional ET's or aliens?

How do you explain that within pop culture, science and technology, that as the knowledge of the universe has grown, so too has the distance from which Et's have been channelled, contacted, abductees claim them to be from has grown in exactly the same distances.

How do you explain that the majority of people that believe in Ets are influenced by Pop culture. That is the real consensus setter Ama.
Did you know that in London a paper asked people to write in as to why they believed in Et's.
The answers(the most popular response to any question asked previously by the paper) was from shows like the X-files, Outer limits, Discovery Channel, Movies like Contact and Close Encounters. Find more here

MSM.
Consensus setter.
I can argue that You are the one maintaining the Consensus Ama,
You are the one absorbing this into a system of belief that helps you explain the world.
That is why the Terra Papers feel right to you.

This of course is my opinion.
You have yours.

As you are free to tell me that the Terra Papers are the truth, you are challenging my reality.
I am simply returning the favour.
I can handle your opinion.

You can't handle mine, because I believe you are fundamentally a religious person, with a book that you claim is the truth.

BTW, I saw another poster ask a Star Wars Question. Bravo on not spinning a tale. I take heart in the fact that you see the truth, eventually.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

You asked ATS members for their opinions. I have expressed mine. I have backed my opinion with examples and the rationale for my belief that the Terra Papers, and those that believe them, are religious in nature.
If you are incapable of accepting my opinion, tough. I am doing WHAT YOUR OP asked.

Fair enough. I can accept that you see things the way you do. What makes me curious is why THIS area is so worth the energy you expend to be confrontational about it.

Please point out in the Sumerian Tablets. The Tablets themselves Ama, not an interpretation, or Sitchins "new Added meanings". The tablets themselves that Say we were genetically engineered by ET's.
I would greatly appreciate that as I missed the references in the texts.
Thank You.

Well, now. I have offered a translation - an hour's worth of it - that shows this. (The first 10 minutes are here: www.youtube.com... and the remainder can be followed at that link.)

*I* do not have the access it would require to bring these tablets into your hands. If you can show how this interpretation is wrong, fabricated, or otherwise disingenuous, I would accept this. But until this is clarified, I might presume that these words do appear more or less as provided in these six pieces. And if one does accept that, the reading of the words is quite unambiguous.

Again on the genetic design i will ask, as I did in my previous post.
"BTW, how are we genetically created by ET? What have you compared our DNA to that leads you to believe our DNA is created by ET? What Alien DNA have you seen when compared to Our DNA that leads you to this belief?"

I have been through this and base my logic on probabilities and evidence in the world at large. There is no animal on this planet that cannot inbreed for generations before issues in the progeny is seen. Dogs, for example, have been inbred for hundreds of generations, and though we see issues, we seldom see gross malformity, or other major issues.

Well, that's not wholely true. They IS one animal (only) on this planet that is known to have serious defects crop up even on one generation, and wholeheartedly in two or more. That would be us.

On top of that, no animal on this planet has more than a handful of "glitches" that can be passed on as a genetic disease. Oh, again, not fully true. One animal only has over 4,000 such "glitches." Again, that would be us.

Now evolution has been awfully adept at clensing a species for "glitches" and breeding issues. That ALL other creatures here have formed themselves well to protect from these issues, and one single animal is SOOOOOO genetically challenged (and the most conscious of all, as a bonus) leads me to place the probabilities that this one animal "just happened" in such a less than ideal makeup, with such a special attribute, at an astronomically low number.

Sure, you could argue that that one in a googolplex chance took place, and you're welcome to do so. But I don't buy it.

There is no evidence of this. And others in the ET/UFO field say similar things regarding DNA and genetic manipulation or interference from ET's.

Really? I just offered some evidence above. Hmmm. Perhaps these others have not considered these data.... (As if we know and understand all about our genome - junk DNA, anyone? - and how it might have been manipulated.)

Many Abductees claim there is a genetic reason for abductions. Ike, Mack(rip), Jacobs et al have all eluded to a genetic reason or link.
You know what.
No-one in the field has undertaken or rallied for any serious DNA studies on Abductees for example. Funny hey? I wonder why. Some of these researchers have access to thousands of abductees. Jacobs from ICAAR for example.

Not so funny, I think. I don't think the issue is what has been done to the abductees DNA-wise, as in there necessarily has been an alteration to THEIR DNA, so much as interbred vessels are implanted, and DNA is generally evaluated and harvested when it holds what is being sought, which would be a question we might ask. What are the specifics they're looking for.

Now you can call it "religion," but it has nothing to do with worshiping, dogma, ritual, preaching, tithing, or any other religious behavior.
Not yet. But we are already seeing organisations doing this, around beliefs in ET's. As I said, we are updating but it is a slow process. You are looking at more formal and traditional organisations as your framework for what is "religious". These more organised beliefs have evolved over thousands of years. The belief in Et's is but 100 years old, and that is generous IMHO.

Let's postulate that I am right. That we were genetically engineered, and now are subject to efforts to interbreed. This immediately strips things of any "religious" nature, being as it would be fact, and not dogma. If this is not religion, and we approach the conundrum of what we do now, having these facts to work with, we must attempt the rational, n'est pas?

The whole idea would be to AVOID subjugating ourselves again, I would think. The point would be to grasp our self esteem firmly and demand, as a whole, an equal status. We do not put ourselves above others, as that is unethical.

But by the same token, we will never again step under the foot of another Individual of Sentience - unless that is our bliss, and we consent under informed willingness.

A heady, but vastly Ethical approach, I say. And it just might work. In an abundance paradigm.

So ok. Suppose you're right. Humankind stands alone. I'm a whackamole, and fun to play with. If we look at what we could do, spurred by the ET's being the reality, perhaps we should ask ourselves why we don't go ahead and take control as we would if we were spurred by the ET "threat." What's stopping us from standing up and doing the things it would take to attain abundance? What's stopping us?

Well... Maybe.... The Lizard Hearted? Which brings me back to...maybe I'm right.

But fundamentally you are doing exactly the same as older religions but with a new myth set that is acceptable within a scientific and technologically dominant paradigm.

I think, after what I wrote above, we can pass by this statement. I think I demonstrated that, far from calling for a falling to our knees before any being, following anyone's heart but our own, this is NOT a religion, so much as it is a shift in paradigm, a paradigm of the true abundance of Our Universe, allowing the choice to choose ethically, in public forum, with public code, and Witness. (Funny your use of paradigm! [smile])

If you must know... It's very much a political paradigm shift, though admitting that might upset some who do not yet have a hold of the meaning the paradigm shift should they lend their support and might see me as a threat.

You are accrediting unseen supernatural beings for the creation of man, you have a myth set, a heir-achy of "higher beings" some good, some bad, you extract the reason for the existence of humans. You get this from a book, told as a story, to a man. Sound familiar? Because it sure does to me!

There you go again, suggesting that any being is HIGHER than Humans. My point is, and has been, that we are equals with any other sentient race, whether they are amongst us Now... Or if we are to encounter them in the future.

We are at a crucial juncture, as now a connected entity called the Human race. We only Now can cast our slavery off to our robots. But as a planetary representative, what we manifest through emergence based on the conglomerate behavior of all of us will define Humanity in the future, however the "alien" question is resolved.

It has to do with a lot of data that, if we call it merely "religion," we will be caught with our pants down, with no preparation for assuming our rightful place as Individuals of Sentience in the galactic scheme of things.
That is your belief. Just as christians believe they will not take their rightful place in heaven if the don't prepare. Just like the Muslims who prepare for their "end times" prophecy, Judaism etc.

There is a BIG difference in having faith in a separated God, wherein one need not take responsibility for what one chooses to create with one's behavior as long as one believes one is merely the vessel of use for said God.

It is taking personal responsibility for one's choices of behavior.

If it is "religion" to cast responsibility for behavior onto the one controling the behavior, and standing as equals should the ET's show up... If this fits your definition, so be it. It does not fit mine.

You were not listening when I pointed you to Axis Mundi. As with your belief, only those "who know the real truth" will survive or be prepared for whatever their prophecies or end-times or "truth" entails. That in anyone belief, those central to the "truth" are the most instrumental or important, whilst all others are "evil" or "infidels" or "sheeple with their heads in the sand".

continued...

[edit on 6/14/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
continued from above...

???! In my assessment, every one of the nearly 7 billion of us can rise above the scarcity paradigm, each one benefitting, under simultaneous service to self AND others. There is a big difference between having "chosen ones" and what *I* see. It is a kind of faith, I suppose, in that I have faith in the inherent goodness of the Human Hearted. The Lizard Hearted - doesn't matter if they are ET or not. Anyone can easily identify behavior that could be called lizard hearted.

In your case its an ascension into a Galactic Family, or perhaps a preparation for the Return of those that created us, who may want the Planet back.

Um. No. There is no "ascention," per se, except as any individual chooses in their behavior. Some will choose the fight against the Lizard Hearted, as manifest in Monsanto, Bayer, Disney, water fluoridation, and many other corporate "entities" and their choice of behavior, all of whose policies had to originate with SOMEONE in these companies. And even more than the originator had to think they were good ideas. And only a Lizard Hearted individual would have chosen those manifestations.

If you want to keep your head in the sands of the contrived consensus reality, enjoy. I really don't care. But others might want valid data to work with, and that is why I speak out.
I always enjoy the accusations of having "ones head in the sand" from those who label a story from someone's granddad as DATA. All our realities are contrived Ama, I take responsibility for investigating mine rather than swallowing someone else's version of it. I have done this vigourously with the Terra Papers

LOL! You backhand me with a suggestion that I have done no research. I assure you the data that have this as a logical explanation are numerous. And whether true or not, any bit of information IS a datum. But it is irrelevant about the source - and even the truth of the Papers. As I said, even if we are as yet uncontacted, we can solve the issues we have today.

I am maintaining nothing Ama. I am challenging the Terra Papers. That is it. Period.

Awesome. Challenge away. It's moot.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok just finished reading the Entire Terra Papers. Interesting. Does anyone have a link or pdf preferably to the sumerian or babylonian texts that are related? I found the text very interesting but am not convinced of thier authenticity? One man could have written this as fiction and passed it off as fact to a. Make money b. to gain a certain ammount of fame. He's done both.

I've been looking for a good pdf of the Dulce book but have been unable to find one. Any links?

I need more to go off. Of course the title of the thread was fact or fiction. I believe it to be fiction after reading it but am open minded enough to take some more evidence into account. I did also finish reading Jim Marrs alien agenda right before this as well. Suggested further reading from anyone?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Here's a link to some of the Tablet concordance: www.youtube.com...

It's in six parts and the rest can be accessed there.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
wow thats unreal. Can buy anywhere?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Amaterasu, I enjoyed this thread and I enjoyed reading the Terra Papers. Thankyou for bringing them to my attention.

I can't take them seriously as a reliable source of information, however, because you can't provide the proof that they are genuine, only that you yourself have seen the proof. On balance it's more likely than not that the Papers are made up. That's not to say that I don't belive that some of the story could be true, just that the Terra Papers are unreliable evidence. For example, as it resembles Star Wars so much it needs to be proven beyond any reasonable doubt that it predates Star Wars. And why, when we come to recent times does the narrative become vaguer and less detailed, when it was fantastically detailed in its description of faraway, and unverifiable, events?

Sorry, thread over for me.

Atlasastro, thanks and a star for your efforts.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Terra Papers are a very entertaining story. STORY being the operative word. They tell us nothing outlandish that has not been put forward before by someone somewhere.

Yes it incorporates Tiamat, the Annunaki, Pyramids, Mars, Venus etc etc but as far as i'm concerned it is an amalgamation of different views and accounts cleverly brought together in a thoroughly entertaining story.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Until you explain your vested interest in this - I'm pretty much done addressing your words, which tend to twist and misinterpret.

Why is it so important to you to "disprove" The Terra Papers?

(Your moniker may be a clue...?)

I'm sorry...I have not been patient enough with all this dodging of questions on behalf of the OP and I have to reply before reaching the thread's end or my hair will turn grey.

The vested interest, I believe, that Rex has (which mirrors my own) is TRUTH. You are not peddling truth; I am interested in it, but you need evidence to back it up. I get it, you feel inside that this rings true, but we can't accept that, and why? For many of the reasons that you will not address. You solicited responses, and you should have also anticipated the type of responses you might receive, especially given your lack of objective ammo.

Mods, feel free to kill this post if I was to antsy in my response.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
As a follow up, I read the Terra Papers about six months ago. While I thought they were interesting, I personally FELT like they maybe contained a small kernel of the truth, but there was nothing in me that was saying it was THE truth.

Speculation is great, and welcome; but when presented with FACTS that override speculation, the fact needs to be accepted. I can speculate about all sorts of things.

Is there any coffee left in my cupboard? Well, there could be coffee in my cupboard. In fact, most likely there is coffee in my cupboard. I think about this after waking, just before rising from my bed. I speculate that there indeed are coffee beans in my cupboard which I will grind up and enjoy. After going into the kitchen, I find that there are no coffee beans in my cupboard; my wife or my kid ground up the last of the beans before I could. At this discovery I will no longer speculate that there may be coffee beans in the cupboard. I will accept the fact that there are no coffee beans in the cupboard, and plan to make a trip to the store for a new bag.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join