It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i'm in...and while i care i won't be picky what we end up trying to do....
though i do think the big ben idea would be cool.....

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Hmm. I am loving this idea, but thought I might suggest trying something along the lines of placing a protective bubble around our troops in the middle east, or around the children/innocents in Darfur. We could maybe find a way to check troop fatalities compared to the day before/week before/month before. Not sure how it might work, but it would be a noble effort.

Or: You could try to make me levitate! I'm very light.

how bout we protect the innocent civilians in the middle east.
they don't have man-made protective gear....it would be more astonishing.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

A random number generator would be great... If anyone out there has one at their disposal. That isn't the only possibility or suggestion though.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by free2live

A random number generator would be great... If anyone out there has one at their disposal. That isn't the only possibility or suggestion though.

That's what I was saying I have several random number generators, but not one evey one could see and know it was not tampered with.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by free2live

Yes that was me who talked about distributing the winnings, and the reason I came up with that idea would be to verify that the person who bought the ticket isn't lying. Obviously if this works, it will be a discovery so significant it will make any amount of money gained from it worthless.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Here you go if you can figure out how to use it: link

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Here you go if you can figure out how to use it: link

Yes that is real time sorting random numbers, but that is like collective global sensor.
I was trying to see if could make it freak out, it freaked me out a couple of times, I put it on net varirance X20.

Thanks Much

[edit on 26-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm in, let's see what we can get accomplished.

I say we think of something big, something noticeable, something worthy of doing so. No small stuff, the power of thought is incredible and works better on subjects that are more complicated rather then simple and small.

Think of it like this: You can't move something with your mind, no, that would be impossible. However, you can make someone else move it, all with the power of your mind.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
How about we all think about Obama...well...nevermind...

lol

But seriously, something we can easily see or that will be reported on...at least for starters...I was just thinking off the top of my head maybe something with the economy, either a massive upward spike in the stock market or better yet, a big downward spike in joblessness?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Actually, moving things with your mind isn't so impossible. Your brain can send out magnetic waves and energy to influence physical objects. This is called telekinesis and is very real, having successfully done it before.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by bl4ke360]

[edit on 5/26/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Prove you can do it. Yes, I don't disagree that the mind can send out magnetic signals, but not nearly enough to move any object.

If you manage to prove you can move any object with your mind, and I come to the conclusion that it is NOT a fake, I will send you a check worth 500,000 USD. No questions asked.

And yes, that's half a million, and yes, I do have that type of money, and yes I am willing to come through given that you can prove your side of the deal.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Other members on here Have proven it with videos, just search the media section on this site. What would the difference be if I made a video, how will my video have more credibility than other members'?
Just try to do it for yourself before you jump to your own conclusions. I was the same way once.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
ok so what are we doing and when. im anxious to see what happens

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
did you know that 8,000 people who all simutaneously thought positive thoughts (meditation, prayer, etc.) and focused on the world being a better place could literally change the world? It would only take that many people.

Or we could all focus on E.T. coming and revealing themselves and further advancing mankind in a beneficial way. I'm sure that there are thousands of ATS members..if we all focused on these thoughts at the SAME TIME.. at a certain date, it IS 100% POSSIBLE!

link   
I already tried alone to make a paper move without success but count me in =)

link   
I say we ask for a major event to occur in this timeframe on this day in any form that represents something like extraterrestrials or space or UFO's to show them shelves or make them selves known to everyone with one big event or something along those lines?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

what he said about the ETs lol

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
yea, I say we go with the E.T.'s...

as human beings, we need to learn our true origins... and benign E.T. would not only teach us that, but would also help guide us humans towards creating a better life on earth.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Couldn't it be said that this was already tried on October 14th and didn't work? I mean think of how many people waited outside looking into the sky waiting for Blossom Goodchild's ship?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yes I definely think this should be done now we would need to establish a date and time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join