It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Very intriging thought children. Thought power as a weapon?!
Could not a drug be used as an accellerent? To increase the vibrational frequency to the pineal gland? That mysterious little organ at the core of our brains in order to connect to the god conciousness?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by therocket

"my idea is. Lets try to heal someone with the power of thought. If there is someone among us, who is suffering from some medical problem can come up as a volunteer. What do you say? "

Nice thing except everyone that participates would have to have already developed there visualization skills to go down past the molecular level of the blood stream to hunt down the negitive cells and to cure them one at a time. Its really hard thing to do Ive been doing this for 37 years and it still taxes me big time. So Like I said. Nice idea but you might want to start smaller in your experiment.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by eathis
One idea perhaps; we could all concentrate on the sun and put a 'thought bubble' around it and really feel and put out the energys of love, peace and unity into our 'thought sun'. We could visualise our big bright shining sun and that all our loving thoughts that we emit outward into it consequently shines down our loving thoughts for all of the earth and planets and anything in between to feel and absorb the warm loving peaceful thoughts.
A time could be right now! Spend 15 of your precious minutes everyday visualising this and giving it the feelings you want by feeling these feelings REALLY feeling it, 15 minutes of pure loving warmness, forget the matters of your day and world and feel in the moment that love peace and unity has already been acheived. Instead of looking at it as we have to have a certain time to all start thinking our thoughts to make it have some sort of doublized effect, why don't we just at whatever time we have 15 minutes spare, go sit in a peaceful quiet spot, clear our minds of material matters, breathe, breathe, start feeling love and peace for 15 minutes, make your own ways up whatever your mind visualises this as, whatever other senses want to join in let them, let all the suns warmness shine our loving thoughts down onto everything and day by day moment by moment we get closer and closer to our thought form inwhatever way this manifests itself for the overall thought of loving peace unity.
one idea, now someone could add on to/fine tune this, perhaps this post will spark in someone else another idea to help for our overall goal; LOVE PEACE UNITY imo..

This person is right on target. We need more positive thoughts flowing than negitive ones.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
The problem you are going to have is that you are going to get 30 people to do this if you are lucky. This is nowhere enough collective energy to accomplish anything. You will need thousands of people if not more and I honestly just don't see that happening. Perhaps the site leadership could partake in promoting this and perhaps raise your number to a few hundred, but I honestly don't think that will be enough either.

Good morning everyone
Maybe this is a good reason to keep this thread going. This is a great idea to test the limitations of the human race. I'm telling you...if we don't advance in some way and I don't mean technologically, then we may be in trouble in the near future. So keep this thread alive and we will have 1000s of people. Not 100s, 1000s. Come up with something to practice on and let's change the human race.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well im alive am well and am still pushing for the UFO/ET idea
and so it continues

Ex

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I also want in and think revelation of existance of
other life forms
by all countries
would be a marvelous target!!!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
PLease also refer to my thread and join in. We need to help fight the NWO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I declare upon the universal laws that the elite...

and those that follow them and do their dirty work to refrain from destroying human life, the earth, and taking our freedoms away due to the elite admitting to darkness.

If you do not obide by the universal laws there will be consequences, not due to what i say but going against the effect will cause a backfire of the web you weave.

www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...

I declare that:
The media to open up to the truth, instead of money.
For many people to awaken to the truth and light of this world.
To abort the codex alimentarius
To abort GMO & altering crops
To abort polluting our water ways and replace natural substances
To abort taking away our freedoms
To abort with-holding natural technology
To abort swine flu and crimes against humanity of all kinds
To abort big brother spying
To allow healing from nature in conjunction with natural medicines
To teach the truth about nature foods with regards to humans
To descend and reverse all evil & darkness to the light.
To teach the truth in schools.
People to restore the earth
People to stand up for their belliefs
People to restore their rights
People to awaken to the truth.

Who is with me? If i left anything out please also add to this.

I declare this with the power of God, Jesus and all thine heart , all thine mind and all thine holy spirit. I'm saying this with an open mind. Please do say it in your own way. All beliefs welcome to reply to this thread.

Many people to open up to this for the sake of humanity. Similar to the power of human thought thread.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm astonished at how many people have responded to this thread in just a couple of days. But as usual with forums, the difficulty seems to be in getting a consensus on what specifically should be attempted. I have to be careful about what I say here because I tried three times to start a similar group experiment thread and all three times my thread was deleted for 'recruiting' and I was almost banned from ATS altogether so I want to make it clear to any moderators that see this, that I'm NOT trying to recruit anyone.

Having said that, I see three main thrusts from the responses. First is the idea of sending out positive vibrations, etc. That is very similar to this site.
www.healingexperiment.com...
Second is the idea of asking the universe for a specific thing.
Third is the idea of using group intention to collectively 'push' some random event in the direction the group wants as a way of demonstrating the power of group action, which can then be used for more altruistic goals.

So here is my suggestion. While it's useful to continue to have new posts to this thread in order to keep it 'hot', I suggest that everyone private message pharoahmoan and vote for your preferred method/target/goal. Then pharoahmoan can count the votes and see what most of the respondents want to do.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok, so UFO it is. OP said May 31st at around 10:32pm EST. Isn't that UFO disclosure day? Maybe we'll get results on June 1st. Whatever the outcome, we should keep it up every week. Maybe we could perfect our skill.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

I apologize, you posted after I pushed the reply button. I didn't mean to make it appear like I was stepping on your toes or anybodies toes for that matter. My PC is a bit slow sometimes. Thanks for the heads up on recruiting though. Somebody said earlier that maybe we should take a vote. Not a bad idea.

UFO
Big Ben
Lottery

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm in, I'll do what I can. Whatever everyone agrees with is fine with me. I'll be observing the thread.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I do want to participate, but would like to have a goal we have a dog's chance of accomplishing. I think if we did manage to get our thoughts to an alien craft they would think "oh look, they are trying to manipulate us into showing ourselves via their thoughts. How sweet".

I personally think the lottery idea will fail as well. I like the big ben idea. Wonder if someone lives in or near London who could actually go there and personally observe it at the appropriate time?

Anyway, whatever. I'm game to try.

"Thoughts are Creative". Let's believe.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I vote for:

Helping Wylekat to find his perfect woman

Helping Hadriana to get well

Or, new idea: Finding a missing child - there must be one well-known case we could concentrate on

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
sounds like a great idea. I'm in S&F.

I vote for making it rain somewhere in Africa that hasn't had any in ages. Either that or to raise the profile in the MSM of some issue that's currently being ignored. How about Obama and 'indefinite detention' or the assasination of that lawyer by the President in Guatemala (US fingerprints are all over that).

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

These ideas might really work. They are positive, noble, and can be measured easily. Star for you.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm definitely on board for this one! I was reading through the posts and I think the best idea so far is to do a group heal on an ailing member. We wouldn't need much in the way of resources either. Just a picture of the subject, location data, illness description, and things of that nature. If everyone is serious about doing this, please keep in contact with me via u2u.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by donutviper

Forgot about "disclosure" before the end of may! Again the UFO focus coould be an event not specific to the ETS themselves but just such clarification that everyone knows they exist i.e. Government disclosure? again only an example.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Exactly. I was pointing out that it may not be a coincidence that this thread was started. Actually, another thread was started shortly after this one that also wanted to challenge the limitations of the human mind. George Norry was always more fascinated by synchronicity although I'd never understood that subject much. Maybe we as a group will experience it first hand. So...have we agreed on anything yet?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well there will always be somebody who disagrees but it seems like the Majority of the board is leaning towards the ET disclosure in some form or event. . .

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok. I will also try for anything UFO. Let's put on our game face and be persistent. Great discussion ATSers

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join