It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

They waited and didnt think nothing of it I for sure didn't concentrate my thoughts for any specific time or event, imagine a coordinated effort or specific time????

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hmmm.... interesting...

How about we focus on something small and living, like a simple flower.
Plants are sensitive to human emotions. We should project sad or happy thoughts, make the flower face towards the sky or earth, see what happens.
We would need someone with a flower garden or a plant at home and a webcam.

Calling aliens or changing the weather or world peace seems too big for our first try.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm in...

I vote for drought regions, ET, or reduced violent crime in a specific city in the US.

Preferrably the latter, it's easy to test with electronic crime databases, but then we gotta wait til they release the info (Monthly?).

Drought, on the other hand, may have reportings of rainfall instantaneously.

People see ET every day, calling them for unavoidable coverage for a test run seems like askin a bit much, and a big let down scenario following. This should be put off for experience.

Small steps. A bit of rain for a drought doesn't seem like such a huge proposition, and it would be a very kind gesture to those who are in need of it. Easy for everyone to focus a generous feeling on something like this.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by shanerz]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It's easy all we would have to do is utilize the time set and energy time frame refered to earlier in the thread and we would have a coordinated effort no? all at one time?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I vote Ets so u guys know where i stand. . .

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
We need something which is easily and directly measurable and which can not happen normaly.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Again seeing a UFO regularily with conformation does not happen regularily???

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
reply to post by born2BWild

Couldn't it be said that this was already tried on October 14th and didn't work? I mean think of how many people waited outside looking into the sky waiting for Blossom Goodchild's ship?

the thing about the power of thought is that.....

for something to manifest.. the person must actually feel as if what they want to manifest has already manifested in their lives at the present moment... when people pray for something.. it's in the form of hope.. they want this to happen... then all they manifest is endless hope for that something...

so to manifest this E.T. presence we would have to do a visualization... all of us at the same date and at the same time... where we actually feel and think as if the E.T. have already landed and our earth has changed for the better.. we don't HOPE for E.T. to come... we believe and feel that they are already here and are visible.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
Again seeing a UFO regularily with conformation does not happen regularily???

forget a small UFO.. a thousand people alone doing this 'thought experiment' at the same time would be more then enough to bring a mass worldwide sighting.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogund.3

Couldn't it be said that this was already tried on October 14th and didn't work? I mean think of how many people waited outside looking into the sky waiting for Blossom Goodchild's ship?

for something to manifest.. the person must actually feel as if what they want to manifest has already manifested in their lives at the present moment... when people pray for something.. it's in the form of hope.. they want this to happen... then all they manifest is endless hope for that something...

so to manifest this E.T. presence we would have to do a visualization... all of us at the same date and at the same time... where we actually feel and think as if the E.T. have already landed and our earth has changed for the better.. we don't HOPE for E.T. to come... we believe and feel that they are already here and are visible.

A visualization? You mean like Blossom Goodchild's April 10, 2009 visualization? I don't recall anything happening then either.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
ET appearances seem like a nice thought but ETs must have their own agendas (independent of which side they're on).

Location-related effects aren't really any good either (remember there's people from all over the world in here)

How about collectively asking for information? Either from our ET friends or from some "local" people that are known to have info that they do not share (govt or otherwise)

Either that, or we could focus our energy on bringing positive energy ("the light") to our surroundings, our neighbours etc. We won't see any immediate effects, but day by day, they will get stronger. Maybe this is more feasible in small local groups.

Love to all,

T.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
To achieve something big people need to be united.

A proportion of ATS readers don't have a belief in aliens and will not be able to wholeheartedly support anything that sounds so silly to them.

I suggest we keep our ideas to less divisive subjects so everyone can join in.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogund.3

A visualization? You mean like Blossom Goodchild's April 10, 2009 visualization? I don't recall anything happening then either.

obviously... people weren't visualizing correctly to manifest.

again.. a visualization is just an example... the important thing is sincerely feeling as if the desired manifestation has already happened in the present moment so that it enters the subconscious mind. One can meditate, pray, listen to music..whatever sets the mindset. That is key to successful manifesting and something that people are forgetting when applying the law of attraction in their lives.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Enough! Let's do Big Ben. We won't have full participation with the gambling thing. It may be against someone's religion or we'll be abetting ( no pun ) an addiction. Big Ben is right there, large as life and the effect will be unmistakable.
Yea or nay?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Yes, I agree, but given our... hmmm [cross-out]nature[/cross-out] current state of mind, we'll never find a topic that we can all agree on. This is the nature of any forum. People come here to disagree (hopefuly in a healthy way)

In this way it might be helpful if ATSers could start voluntarily putting themselves in interest groups (seeking information on XYZ, seeking enlightenment etc) and then we could more easily focus our thoughts.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Haha i guess so it kinda sucks i guess that we can't agree on a subject its a little bit insane haha

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I feel we already have a number of ideas flowing for this task. As it is just an experiment, its high time that one idea should be chosen regardless of its outcome to be a good luck or good service to a human being or the planet. If this experiment succeed, we can always take up the long list of issues and address those.

Dear pharaohmoan,

Kindly enlist all the ideas that you deem fit for this experiment and choose one or if you may deem fit, you can list down the ideas and we all can vote to choose the one.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yea the vote sounds good! with this experiment it would be good if everyone has their vote on a list of the ideas.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
OK so the general consensus at the moment is

1. Lottery - OK idea but not very tangible and still open to interpretation after all longs shots come in all the time so you might call our concentration on a number the equivalvent of a long shot coming in, again this would not be conclusive proof as such.

2 A UFO Watch - Even non-believers can be open minded and besides it will only take one of us to have a sightiing for conclusive proof that the experiment works.

3. Big Ben - Cool Idea however I've just checked and there isn't a close enough live webcam out there to assist us in our experiment, in fact I don't think there's one working cam out there.

4. Pendulam - One of the first ideas and but still need a volunteer if we go ahead with this one.

So far I like number 2 personally, it's quick, easy, fun and conclusive.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I agree on being openminded and trying it as an ATS experiment, even if you find the idea of extraterrestrial intelligence absurd in anyway shape or form we are not here to discuss that. We are here to try this as a group experiment so I also vote for 2.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join