It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Man forget a lottery. Who the hell cares 1 person wins or everyone loses. If people want a collective thinkin lets turn the dark side of the moon towards us!!!!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by theyreadmymind

I'm sorry I thought this was mind over matter thread, not a request thread. So what is the request the we will make to this unknow?

That the receiving entity, the universe, a force, whatever, use our thoughts and/or energy to make it known to us in some way that we were heard.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

This is a Test simple test we can work on other bigger things if test even comes close to working what ever test may be.
We might get into trouble if we knock out Big Ben.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
LETS ALL THINK ABOUT THE MOON AND ROTATING IT SO THE DARK SIDE FACES US!! THINK ABOUT SOMETHING USEFULL DONT WASTE OUR COLLECTIVE THINKING ON A DAMN LOTTERY!!!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

This kind of thing would defy physics and would probably be impossible to achieve by people thinking it will happen.
It needs to be something that can feasibly happen, such as something by luck or random such as a lottery ticket.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Heh, even if we succeed in turning around the moon... the dark side would still be in the same place...

Am I right?

not to mention... that's a pretty big request.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

lol. way to blow my hopes. I still believe anything is possible

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is all getting to scary for me if we start messing with Moon I think we will all go to Jail and be the subject of a Comspiracy.
I thought we were just going to turn page of book or something, I can be no part of this Moon thing.
I will return when this matter has been resolved.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by free2live

lol. u kno wat i mean! Yea itd probably take the thought of half the planet to do such a thing. Or our concience isnt that great yet. Give it 50 more years for us to realize we can do that...as crazy as it may sound..

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

no bull. But no one can stop us from thinking. Its your power and will to believe what you want

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
OK now that everyone has decided to go completely insane !!!!!!!

I like the Big Ben Idea why ?

It's big it's noticeable it's verifiable it's being around a long time and we all
know where it is...(if not Google earth it)

Gives allot of people an excuse er...Big Ben stopped.

Hopefully won't hurt anyone

.....and it's not something that happens every day.

What do you think TUT ?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Big Ben has been known to stop on some mysterious occasions. We're actually coming up to an anniversary of one, May 27, 2005 at 2207 BST.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh yeah, count me in too!

As someone said earlier, Art did this several times with his audience and IIRC, it had to do with manipulating the weather regarding "turning around" a hurricane that forecasters said was going to hit somewhere on the east coast. Needless to say, the hurricane changed course.
This was quite a few years ago so I'm not certain but I think that is
what happened. He did it a few more times but something spooked him about it and he stopped even thought people kept asking and wanting to do it again.
Or, it could have had to do with creating rain on an area that was having
a huge wildfire. I seem to remember that too.

What if we were to pick a day and see if we could manipulate the stock
market to soar. Or could that backfire in some way?

Whatever you decide, I'm game!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Imagine the day where the news stations actually tell people to focus their energy on interrupting natural weather occurances. No wonder the ancients did rain dances and stuff. We thought they were crazy..but were they really??

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What are the odds that someone hits the numbers that they pick? What are the odds that someone hits the numbers that they pick while participating in an experiment to influence the outcome of the numbers in question?

I would think that someone involved in an experiment like this hitting the numbers picked would absolutely confirm the experiment, the odds are just too crazy not to believe that.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Woo hoo!! I'm in. I'm thinkin' NESARA being announced and real. Calm down, calm down. It could do a lot of good for everyone. Ok - shoot me now.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Selfishness depends on what you plan to do with the winnings. It would make no difference in the world if some one didn't benefit from this experiment. Why even do it at all? I am not saying "Oh, let's do this so I can go buy a ticket and exploit this experiment for personal gain", I am only saying that if it is done then someone or a few people should benefit from the experiment, otherwise it would mean nothing other than we making us believe this is possible.

Whatever is decided on it should be something that benefits an individual, a family, a group of people, or the planet as a whole.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I said selfish because there was talk of making sure people get a share of the winnings, not keep the winnings, etc. It was by no means directed at you specifically and I'm sorry if it seems that way.

That being said, the point of this IS to get our collective will together, and be able to influence things. As stated, start small, aim big. Also, practicing to make sure, if you will, that we can do it. The ultimate benefit would be for the planet as a whole. What I've got from the thread, that's where most people want to end up.

And I still believe that the lottery would be a bad way to go.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

What are the odds that someone hits the numbers that they pick? What are the odds that someone hits the numbers that they pick while participating in an experiment to influence the outcome of the numbers in question?

I would think that someone involved in an experiment like this hitting the numbers picked would absolutely confirm the experiment, the odds are just too crazy not to believe that.

3 digit straight odds 1 in 1,000
4 digit straight odds 1 in 10,000
I have al all of odds if you want them.

The variation caused by single person in the radom number machine test were very small, but enough to show they did indeed have effect on machine.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It's not the lottery but the question do you have randon number generator we could all observe at same time to conduct such test.
The only reason i brought up lottery is that I do not have random number generator that everyone else can observe, only I can.
The state lottery is general info for all to see.
None of us could control outcome.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join