It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If you fear you are about to vanish from society the answer is simple.

Eat a T bone steak dammit.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by velorum
This thread is very strange to me because after a life of eating meat, I suddenly lost the desire to eat it around six months ago. It's strange because I used to ridicule the notion of vegetarianism, but now it makes sense. Lately I've been experiencing what I could call paranormal phenomena that I had never been exposed to before: eg. disembodied voices, seeing shadow people and definite figures in the corner of my eye. Hopefully it will all be made clear in the following years, but who knows.

It is so interesting that about 5 or 6 people from PMs to on the threads have said the last couple of months they have felt compelled to go all vegetarian.

That is a very interesting factor that seems to keep coming up.

I would like to know more about your experiences, someone else who PMd
said they just went vegetarian and have started seeing dark shadows too. This is an included interesting fraction of the whole scheme of what is happening.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
vegetarians aren't vanishing

They are just so thin you can't see them when standing sideways

seriously, vegetarians hearing voices doesn't surprise me... this si obviously some odd side effect of pesticides, gm modified produce or mold fungi that's present in produce.

My bet is on the GM produce having odd side effects

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I want to add that since last spring I have had a "tingling" feeling all over my body. It's not as if I am numb - I feel it mostly when I am still - but can sense things normally when I move, as if it is a very thin veil that surrounds me.

I have had tinnitus for years, but every so often I get a loud beep in one ear that fades over a minute or so. (I am led to believe this last is a common experience and so may have nothing to do with the OP.)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

WOW - I would really love to know more about the experience you had and the type of experiences you have now - where your dreams are so vivid. Please PM me if you feel comfortable letting me know more.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
It is so interesting that about 5 or 6 people from PMs to on the threads have said the last couple of months they have felt compelled to go all vegetarian.

That is a very interesting factor that seems to keep coming up.

You can make it 6 or 7.

I began pondering the notion of if not going all the way to vegetarianism, cutting back greatly on meat, as well as processed foods and such. Primarily as part of my now daily meditation routine; I'm finding myself felling better spiritually since I began chakra meditation.

I have heard disembodies voices and sounds before, but this is intermittent and has occurred for years, so regardless of whether I'm naturally in-tune or not, I haven't disappeared yet.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is really a very creepy subject

we very well might be being genetically altered to predispose us to being more vulnerable to extra dimensional or telepathic contact and influence of some sort, thinning the barriers between worlds so to speak...

people are vegan so what?

I mean what exactly are we eating from the local stores, how does it affect the genome? Even just basic cellular structure?

Doesn't feel far removed from how we give livestock a nice life and fatten them up before feeding...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'll share:

I hardly eat meat as it is, but I am a meat eater for the moment..
In the past week I can remember at work hearing my name called quite a few times, but nobody in the area seemed to be saying it. It was the most unusual thing, I definitely heard it, looked around and nobody was joking around or paying attention.

The other odd thing was probably a couple of nights ago on one of the days I heard my name called.. I was out driving at 11pm and it was quite foggy and it appeared as though a dark shadow man ran across on front of my vehicle just as I was picking up speed. I got goosebumps instantly but passed it off as light tricks in the dark and fog.

Just contributing, although I think nothing of it.
(fingers crossed for a portal though, ha)

[edit on 17/5/2009 by nightrun]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it's really awesome but scary to think about.

This kind of stuff doesn't typically grab my attention but I herd two voices that I cant really put a label on one said "ahh" which could have been the start of my name and another simply said hello one was woman the other was man, they were right by my ear and happend about two months apart and I was in the same spot both times that they'd happened, I honestly think there's a real life explanation for it like an electrical mishap or maybe even some how some way my cats.
It's hard to wrap your head around something like that when your neither a skeptic or complete believer.

Something that I wonder is if it's possibly just the normal typical sounds we would here where we are, but from the other place where the people disappear to.
It's really all mind blowing and scary.

I wonder if there are people from these places who are disappearing to here and now.

Here's a claim from a group of campers who have claimed to see an orb with two occupants and their theory and others are that they are from another dimension.

paranormal.about.com...

There are also theories that the strange animals people see here on earth are possibly the pets of the people from other dimensions and so on.

This is a subject I am defiantly starting to become more interested in.
Thanks for posting this.

S&F.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Woah!
I had some strange shadows appear in my bedroom about a week ago, it was scary at first because there was no cause for them, you know, no headlights outside shining in the window, my curtains are always drawn at night anyway, there were 4 or 5 of them "assembling" in my room just kind of moseying around for about 2 minutes. The fear came up and I tried to relax and and just see what was going to happen...they didn't stay too long, but it was very strange. That sort of thing very very seldom happens to me, I mean paranormal type thing...I'm not a vegetarian but have for some reason been seriously considering it lately, not a huge meat eater, but anyway just thought I'd pipe in, it was a very odd sight.

Interesting thread!!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If your a Vegetarian, can you eat animal crackers?

In all seriousness though, this is pretty interesting, gonna keep checking this thread every now and then.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have noticed that I have been eating meat less and less without consciously doing so. I have been eating salads, humus, soups and spanish omellettes for a few months now. Today I had a terrible urge to make a lentil curry and had a small amount of chicken with it. But normally If I make a dish with chicken, I eat around it. If I have chicken soup I leave the chicken and my urge for steak is not there anymore. Although saying that, I did have a bit of duck yesterday but again, a rare occasion. I have not heard any voices, thankfully. I will keep eating the small amount of meat that I still eat to make sure that I won't. Bacon... >I could never give it up ;-)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
well havent herd about this maybe im glad i eat meat guess all us meat eaters are all gonna watch the world die

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i]reply to post by pazcat

as soon as anyone goes to the doctor or reports hearing voices to their friends they are immediately treated as if they are crazy or delusional. So going to the doctor or psychiatrist would not be an option unless you want to take a holiday at the funny farm for 30 days.

Hearing voices is very real for many people globally and I am seeing many people on this thread saying they hear voices

I made a post earlier on this thread and post info about Voice to Skull. Voices can be projected into a single person's head or loud sounds or music or name calling can appear to be beside you or it could be projected in front of you or can even appear to be coming from outside a bedroom window...We have had this technology since 1974 and it has been improved with decades of more technology.

Yes there are people out there who can and DO project thoughts, words, sounds into others minds and mess with their reality.

I noticed a new thread on ATS has a link the to the Milgram Experiment. Have a look at that video and there you will see just how easy it is to get a person to deliver an electric shock to someone else...just because someone in authorty told him to.
Watch Milgram Experiment: Very Cool Psychology Experiments

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Standford Experiment is also a good one to watch on the same ATS thread: Very Cool Psychology Experiments

These films show how people can be easily corrupted. Some without even knowing fully what they are doing.
However, it is my belief that many of the people who do this to other people treat this like a reality game. They have fun messing with people and can make their victim believe a whole host of things / scenarios are happening..

I have also discovered that the people who get paid to do this to other people are experimenting with the deaf community and making them hear voices too. This voice to skull technology could be used for the betterment of the deaf I am sure. But they have to run their experiments on unwitting subjects first..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

ive had the same vibration experience,the sound comes from inside da skull,from the 3rd eye,then it paralyze your body,then i my obe turned into a NDE.it was amazing,wgo death.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
wow what a surprise to see a topic emanating from my island!

The Tasmanian Times
here in Tasmania, the Tasmanian Times has been a thorn in the side of the government for many years. It is a site devoted to reporting of alternative news comment for Tasmania , which is has a history of extremely corrupt governments over and over again. Tasmania also has a history of planet consciousness ( the first Green Political Party was founded here, among other things)

I was only just thinking of this site(T.T) yesterday, talking with a friend about the corruption here. and here it is coming up on ATS...

anyway, i have had a ringing in my years the last few months, no actual voice, but a ringing that is constantly there and every now and then gets very loud. Its funny because when it does get loud i become more aware of something and it is usually in "coincidence" with a new idea or reaffirmation of something i had been pondering. nearly every single time.

I am not a vegetarian, however i have had a very strong urge to become one these last few months.

haven't noticed anybody disappearing around here, although sometimes i have thought about just going...don't know where... just going.

the author does state it was fiction, however he was inspired from a feverish dream to write it.

comments from tas. times on the subjecttasmaniantimes.com.../weblog/comments/jimbo/

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I've known allot of people to go vegetarian lately... perhaps it has something to do with greater awareness of how most livestock is treated...

But again my mind turns to GM foods...

Many doctors have claimed Mc Donalds and other companies have additives that make the food actually addictive and that in time when it comes out it will be bigger than the false claim they didn't know nicotine was addictive.

This actually stinks of some sort of subliminal advertising campaign/ gm modified produce, how easy... seriously how easy would it be to make a Tomato addictive?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tigno

Yep, completely unable to move at all, I get that paralyized state a lot - even now - but without the vibration - I believe that is normal for everyone. But the vibration/hum sound was very very loud - always hurt my ears badly - but the body vibrates along with it and not being able to move a muscle - after a short time feeling the spirit leaving the body. It was interesting experiences but I don't miss them, because I figure that is what has been part of my heariing being so bad now - because it literally was very painful.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Vegetarians dissapearing? My girlfriend is vegetarian,.. you trying to scare me to death?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I find this a very interesting thread and i thank you for bringing it here.

I am not a vegetarian, but i have heard a voice distinctly tell me something. It was very eerie and i dont want to repeat what it said to me just now. I have not said anything to anyone and i figure if i repeat it it may come true and i certainly dont want it to.

Suffice it to say it was a short message that gave me the creeps.

I pray i never hear it again.

ps- i was not garbled noise, it was loud and clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join