It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It may sound strange, but there may be Dimensional Portals opening and people disappearing after hearing voices. They all have been vegetarians. I read about this a few days ago and wondered how I could put it in a thread which made sense to everyone. Here is my attempt.

First – (Yes, it starts with the webbot language) Webbot had predicted starting last year people would begin disappearing – even groups right in front of others. I really like the part that the “elite” will disappear – even with bodyguards etc. They won’t disappear to a “good” place.
From www.UrbanSurvival.com...

Now lets look at what seems to be happening right now. It may be others are disappearing to a “good” place right now.

This information is from http//:www.urbansurvival.com

An article was written by a Jon Sumby for Tasmanian Times – the work is fiction – it is about people hearing voices and then disappearing about 3 months after the start of hearing them.

Link to article: tasmaniantimes.com.../weblog/article/jimbo/

From the descriptions of those who have heard we know that it is a singular voice, some who have heard call it, ‘the Voice’, why we who have not heard cannot say; and those who can are not telling. So how does the rumbling of thunder, the sound of rain, become the Voice? There are two main theories. The first and the one to which I conform, is that these people are hearing the sound of many conversations, a voice speaking to many individually at the same time and until they hear the voice speaking directly to them, all they are hearing is the sound of a room full of chatter or the rumble of talk from a distant hall. The second theory is that these people are, by some method, ‘tuning’ into the voice and the low rumble or high chatter are echoes or ‘scatter’ from the signal. I disagree with this reading for various reasons that I shall not go into here.
What we do know, and what I have seen, is that this rain or thunder coalesces into a single voice and the person listening goes somewhere we do not know. Please do not misunderstand me, no one else but the person concerned can hear the Voice. They can describe what they are experiencing and here is an annoyance; it is common for those who attend their local doctor to be diagnosed with tinnitus and sent on their way, so we miss many of these people.

The writer said it was fiction, after people contacted him from reading UrbanSurvival.

But, a woman wrote George Ure informing him, she has been hearing a male voice exactly as the reporter had reported in his article.

From Urban Survival:

Well, it's day two of first hearing the "voice." My husband told me this morning that he sent you an email. He's Bernie [name withheld]. He will be the contact person "if" anything should happen to me. Hmm, I find it ironic in a way, my husband wasn't really that interested in my experience until after I told him I sent you an email about this strange happening. His interest was in Jon Sumby's account of what is happening to people here in Tasmania. I wanted to shake him and say, "Hey, it's happening to me too and I'm a bit concerned here because I don't know what the hell is going on." I did say to him that I'm very sure it's happening to many people all over the planet. They just aren't talking about it...ah, those who know people are disappearing that is.
In a way, my concern is increasing George. The reason why I say this is because at 7:30 a.m. 3/12 hours ago, I heard what I thought was my telephone ringing but it wasn't my physical telephone. I must have heard this coming from another dimension. Shrugging it off (don't know why I do that), I was sorting out some papers in the bedroom when I heard, whom I thought was my husband in the living room at the time, garbled words. I said Hmm, what did you say? Then it hit me, B. isn't here. I'm the only one in the house! The "voice" again. I have to admit that I started to shake a little bit from nervousness. Only this time George, the words are becoming more clear. Still garbled but almost able to hear the words clearly...not there yet.
As I said, in a way I'm concerned about what is happening to me but in another way, I feel very calm and serene about it. The "voice", even though still garbled, feels very comfortable and reassuring to me...as if I've always known it.
George, what the hell is going on and why? Why have Clif and Igor picked up on this happening? I really would like some answers. I sent an email off to Jon Sumby and asked him to contact me and why.
Jon didn't say in his article how long these people heard the 'voice' before hearing the words clearing. It seems to me, from reading the article, that the "voice" starts off as a sound first and evolves into clearly spoken words. How much time between hearing the noise and understanding what the "voice" is saying. Then within a few days, these people are gone. As I said before, I'm at stage 2 at the moment.
I was amazed at the title of the book you're in the process of writing. Seems to be synchronicity all around. I don't believe in coincidences.
Thank you for Pam's email. Don't know if I should respond to her or not. I'm still a bit shaky about what's occurring. Yes, I'm just over 50 but I do eat chicken and fish. I do not eat red meat, pork and lamb.
Still here......for now.

George has begun an email correspondence with her. They have exchanged information – so that if she does disappear then, her husband will be able to contact George about it.
So, there is one woman who is now hearing voices and in contact with George.
Now, Clif High who had ran the webbot programs, decided to stop running webbot. Why? Because he wanted to do other things and tidy up his life it seems. One thing about Clif, he is a vegetarian…….. Do you know what is coming next?

Yep, Clif High has been hearing voices for the last couple of months, it seems he did not put things together at the time, but his deciding to end webbot was in sync from when he first began hearing voices. He was not aware of it all, until he talked to George and read George’s UrbanSurvival about the voices.

Continued on next page.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
From www.urbansurvival.com...

"Hard Sync Wink
Personal essay by clif high
Where to start? Well, as confusing as it may become, we begin with an attempt to describe the way in which it is manifesting.
I had written, some time back in our ALTA reports, about the [disappearances], and how some of ThePowersThatBe would be walking along, and simply vanish….and not to a ‘good place’. I had described how it would freak out the rest of TPTB seriously, and they will react as though the [disappearances] were a ‘thing’ of the material world such as a kidnapping, or murder. They will gather [security forces] around themselves in large numbers in some cases, and it will matter not. In our work the details of the data sets indicated that these TPTB creatures, and in some instances, their entire cadres of ‘body guards’, would, in an instant, [disappear] to a not nice place. The effects of this upon the world of the [power elite] will be quite interesting to observe. Look for it later in 2009.
Which brings us to the other side of the [disappearance] word sets. This set, within the data, is under the influence of the [duality] meta data layer, and has ‘another side to it’. This, as you may suspect, is referring to the ‘Voice’, as it has been described in the article from the Tasmanian Times. I provided less information on these [personal vanishings] as I did not want to get into arguments with those humans blighted and blinded by religion, especially the rabid, radical christers who would think that I was describing the ‘rapture’. And, as the data sets noted, the [personal vanishings] were just that… a personal manifestation on the part of some individuals.
Soooo….there I was, hardly awake on Thursday morning, just back from the store, shivering with the cold rain still on my shoulders, when George Ure calls up. He is all whipped up by this giant sync wink having to do with his novel (which sounds like a tempting read), and the appearance of the article from Tasmania about the [disappearances], and the several emails that he had received. I had briefly skimmed his site before his call so knew that he had written about this ‘voice’ and disappearing humans, but, to be honest, was more concerned about getting warm and caffinated than accuracy or depth of reading.
When George called, his monkey mind all whipped up and excited by the giant sync wink from universe, I was in my ‘go away, I have real work to do’ mode and was dismissive of the conclusions that he was drawing from his experience. Not that I discounted the sync wink, it was just that it had, other than getting the timing correct in our ALTA reports about the manifesting of the [disappearance] language, not much personal relevance. And I wanted to finish my coffee.
Now the real curious part is that I just volunteered to George that I had been ‘hearing this chatter’ coming through the other vibrations in my personal universe for some time now, and that it was somewhat annoying. Note again, I had not yet read the accurate description given by the Tasmanian Times article of the phenomena. I then went on to describe the ‘chatter’ to George, and when he asked, had to think back to when I first became aware of this…which was slightly after the March equinox. So, about “2/two months ago, more or less”, I informed George.
But, other than being an irritant, the ‘chatter’, offers little in the way of meaning or understanding. As a point of information, the ‘chatter’ is as though there is a sedate party going on just over the fence, the voices of the many people involved are clearly heard as voices, just that there is no ability to separate it out into words….very much as though a teevee or radio is left on in a close by room, but not quite loud enough. A real annoyance, as I may have mentioned.
Then, to cement our feet into the whole giant sync wink of the thing, in our conversation about the voice phenomena, I ended up using the words ‘vegetarian’, and ‘ken’ (meaning ‘understanding’), and other descriptors which I would later read in the article about the disappearances. Again, multiple layers of winking within this sync wink.
Just to add to the hairs-crawling-up-the-back-of-the- neck feeling to all of this, I noted that immediately before the appearance of the ‘chatter’, I had gone through some very core level changes, and had decided to wind down to stoppage on the ALTA (Web Bots) reports. Hmmm. And, in telling it all to George, I have noted that several of the other people I know on this particular path have also reached a point where, for whatever reason, they had also started ‘winding down’ their public presence. Again, a major level of sync wink?
So, after dismissing George, and getting him off the phone, I went to the link that he had provided to the Tasmanian Times article, and read through about 2/3 (two thirds) of it before spitting coffee out my nose, and calling George back up. There in the article was a creepily accurate description of what I have been hearing, and most striking, a timeline to disappearance that ran 3/three months!
Oh, carp, thinks I, quickly trying to calculate just when the 'chatter' first came into my life. Gulp, another cuppa coffee made due to spilling the first, and then back to the article with the realization that it has been nearly 2/two months since I first became aware of the voices-at-the-party buried in the general hum of universe around me. Ohhhhh probably this is NOT a good sign.
Then, of course, within the article is the common link of being a vegetarian…and yup, I got that too. Been a vegetarian for decades.
Damn winks just don’t stop.
So I got the timing correct on the disappearance language, even though I was forecasting it from over a year ago. I did not anticipate being ‘part’ of the phenomena, but what the hell, I had already decided that I needed to ‘take the summer off’ as the readers of the ALTA reports can attest. Curious timing? Winding up affairs? That remains to be seen.
I have no plans on going anywhere, and to the contrary have had to buckle down to work here as so many relatives here in the PNW are now without jobs, and I do have some capability to assist them in these times of troubles. So I had already begun a serious effort toward our next project (no, not the crop swirlies…), and now the potential (not probability) of an ‘extended vacation’ to ‘universe incognito’ appears.
Well, it does, as I note, remain to be seen. I have no plans to “wink out” a month from now. Those who know me, will certainly testify to my general state of ‘raspiness’, which probably disqualifies me from the remainder of the ‘voice’ experience. So I still will be here a month from now…..
But, if not… I don’t go without my boat, and assurances that someone over there knows how to bake a good pie.
Waiting around, Clif high "

It seems there are quite a few people who have begun hearing voices in the last few months – as George has begun getting emails from people.
They do have a specific disappearance mentioned in an ALTA report:

I have been watching the net closely for the 'disappearances' meme to set in, since that's something predicted in the HPH linguists. Some time after July 15th we ought to be reading headlines about a ship with 50-people aboard being found in Mary Celeste fashion, abandoned with no trace of living humans - and even more mystifying - no sign of violence.

What George wrote this last week on his site – for this weekend.

The rickety time machine indicates more is due to show up on this topic over the weekend, so check back Monday and we'll follow the next twisty-turny of this most curiouser and curiouser line of inquiry...

I find this very interesting and you can read lots more about it at www.urbansurvival.com...
All information is from the public site and is available for all to see.

Now, we get to the point of questions. I really want to investigate this possible Dimensional Portals opening up for ATS.

What I would like to know is:

Is anyone here hearing voices?
Are you a vegetarian?

How long have you been hearing them?

The list of questions go on and on – but the first two have to be answered yes – before other questions are asked.

If those questions are yes, I would seriously LOVE to hear from you. This is completely intriguing to me.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm not a vegetarian, my kids won't allow that...they want their meat; but I did try to become one while still feeding them their meat, well it's very expensive to buy for two different diets as you can imagine. Anyway, but I have heard a voice call my name twice one was male and more recently it is a female voice. However I do not think that it'd be just vegetarians that would be called anyway. If anyone knows the story of Cain and Abel you will recall that the brother who offered up the crops (wheat, fruits and veggies) Was not the one that God was particularly pleased with, He was pleased with the sacrifice Or offering of the livestock...this is what led to the killing of the brother. Just saying.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Re-Post:

After doing some alt-reading and reading through the "future" of this thread,
I can say I'll keep my mind open to this subject...

Seems some of the alt-theory's concerning Harmonics, Frequencys, and Magnetics might be something to pursue further...Hmmm...

[edit on 5/17/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I am not a vegetarian either - I also heard a very distinct loud - sounded like it was in the same room with me voice simply say my name very clearly "Sherrie" - last weekend. I do not think it has anything to do with this though, because I have not heard anything other than that. Though I have heard my name called in the past too - exact same voice - last year.
All it says is "Sherrie" as if calling me - questioning.

I have been having some odd things happen in the house - things being placed elsewhere then they were just minutes before - it has been mainly my daughter who that has affected - it has been her things in her room. Things will change just minutes after she leaves her room.

I have had occurrances in the past of things moving etc. but again my experiences I do not believe are part of this disappearing dimensional portal possibilities.

If you have been experiencing things that seem to relate to this, please Private message me to let me know more - if you feel comfortable doing that and think it has to do with this disappearing possibilities. I do not want to leave any stone unturned. I really want to look into this completely.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
oh no ..its the rapture.....but not in the sense that people are going to heaven because they were good.

And how to they know these people arent going to a good place? really - really long distance phone call? ...............

[color=lightblue]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I dont get the call I'll be happy. Im not a vegetarian, but hey that means I'll beable to sit here and grow vegtables and herbs in peace. and by herbs... hahha.

[color=lightblue]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it'll never happen.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

May I suggest that you research the subject heres some starters

Psychic Warrior David Morehouse

Telepathy for Beginners

Clairvoyance for Beginners

telepathy guide

Edit: Member apologised in U2U and deleted post therefore, I amended mine accordingly I am a compasionate human being.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It has nothing to do with being vegetarian.

It has to do with reverse speech and what's happening around us currently.

In reverse speech, your subconscious as well as anyone else near you, or in other dimensions near you, CAN NOT lie. It is not possible to lie with your subconscious, only the truth is spoken.

This is also how the webbot programs do in fact work. They go around and collect peoples' subconscious minds,etc.

If you have been following reverse speech of significant people, and what's going on around us, then you would have heard that God is about to expose himself to the world VERY soon. This could be within a few weeks to a few days, no one knows for sure, but God himself has spoken via reverse speech.

So the people disappearing is related to what's happening. The world is entering its new phase, you will see what I'm talking about very soon.

+28 more 
posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I always new that not eating meat was a ticket to hell. Immagine a huge room full of thin, pasty people all talking about how great Obama is. That is enough to make anyone repent!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It does seem a little way out there, but I'll keep an open mind... and ask for some good old fashioned evidence please. Links to news stories, from news channels, as opposed to someones online journal would be nice.

Just to toss something in the ring, perhaps there are some people out there, that for one reason or another may seek to identify with things from fiction when they have no real basis and/or it's not at all within their realm of experience... it has been known for people to lie/deceive or be self-deceived.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Interesting, but I have my doubts. I know from personal experience that there are those criminally minded individuals who can transmit voices into other people minds. What you have posted here could be an elaborate hoax played on all those who experience this. Technology exists that can really mess with the mind and there are criminals who take great pleasure in creating a reality for people that is deemed delusional. I believe these people truly do hear voices but they could also be getting subliminal messaging that is not audible in which they can be manipulated into thinking that portals exist and that people who hear voices disappear.

This technology is called Voice to Skill and it was developed in 1974 by Joseph Sharpe

Microwave Voice to Skull continued...
U.S. patent 6,587,729 was issued based on Dr. Joseph Sharp's voice to skull success.
 Lowery's "Silent Sound," patent 5,159,703, has been used for self-help subliminal hypnosis tapes and CDs
and by the U.S. Army in Gulf War One (1991). Currently used for shoplifting prevention in some countries.
Together with Sharp's voice to skull, Silent Sound projected through a bedroom wall can hypnotize a target in
their bed with the target being unaware. Unaware hypnosis is CLEARLY electronic harassment in the extreme.
A target's personality can be severely interfered with, and the target will not know why this is happening.
www.shoestringradio.net...

Such technology/weapons can be had by anyone who has the $$.

The advertising industry has also had a look at this Voice to Skull technology for projecting their advertisement into an unsuspecting shopper
Here is an article about it.

www.blacklistednews.com...

and then of course the military has also used this technology

www.raven1.net...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Now this is really, really weird. I put on some weight after a bad accident which left me disabled for a while and as I'm getting back up and around I put myself on a special detox diet which centers around only eating natural fruit and vegetable juices, soups, broth and so on. It's also a no meat or carbs diet.

It was really easy for me to do this which is strange as I'm the biggest meat and potatoes kind of guy you'll ever "meet". I've never been a vegetarian nor have I had any interest in it at all. I've been freaked out how easy it's been though. No cravings, I'm not hungry all the time and I'm losing weight exactly as the program states (a pound a day so far).

(I talked to my Dr and was given the OK for this diet so please don't anyone make assumptions about it, I haven't even tried to describe it other than it's vegetarian.)

I noticed a few days ago I was hearing things. I keep thinking there are people outside the house talking or someone is calling my name.

It's become so constant I really, really took notice of it. Now I'm freaking out, this is one of the weirdest things ever.

I don't buy it though. I don't think there's anything to this, just a weird set of odd but meaningless junk.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I'm with you... this is, indeed, a VERY interesting subject. I hadn't heard about this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention... I will definitely be reading up on it.

Edit to add: I do hope that if anyone on ATS has been hearing these "voices" that they would post here. I would absolutely LOVE to hear about it.

[edit on 17/5/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have had thoughts that were definitely not mine before but once and only once I heard a clear voice whilst laying in bed one day it said "In the Darkness Light". I have heard nothing since.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

i sent you a private message.

I know some are going to come here and make remarks about this "experiment/investigation" - I just have one thing to say.

There are many things we don't know about the universe and I would bet - everyone has had one odd experience or another in their life that is not explainable. From hearing your name/voices/things moving etc.

I am VERY SERIOUS about wanting to investigate this intriguing possibility of hearing voices being connected to a dimensional portal.

+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It seems to me the veil between the dimensions or world of physical and spirit is thinning and rapidly. Things moving, voices, stuff just disappearing and even sightings of spirits is now becoming commonplace among those who have never had any gifting of this type before now.

I have people coming to me who used to think I was a fruit loop due to my spiritual beliefs and practices sharing stuff with me they have experienced they laughed about not long ago. Something is surely changing and the times we are in are very exciting.

The key for me now is to keep a positive focus on these things and keep the vast negativity going on in its proper perspective. When good rises, negativity also ramps up so things are certainly getting ready to jump..as i say. Great post again.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
It seems to me the veil between the dimensions or world of physical and spirit is thinning and rapidly. Things moving, voices, stuff just disappearing and even sightings of spirits is now becoming commonplace among those who have never had any gifting of this type before now.

I have people coming to me who used to think I was a fruit loop due to my spiritual beliefs and practices sharing stuff with me they have experienced they laughed about not long ago. Something is surely changing and the times we are in are very exciting.

The key for me now is to keep a positive focus on these things and keep the vast negativity going on in its proper perspective. When good rises, negativity also ramps up so things are certainly getting ready to jump..as i say. Great post again.

I agree with this 110%!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Questioningall, this is the funniest thing I have heard of in a long time! I just quit eating meat several days a week, will let you know when it is my turn to get sucked into a portal.....
Hopefully before the next car payment is due.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've been a veggie for almost thirty years. I heard my name called out very clearly a couple months ago. Nothing since. Although, it may not be so awful to be transported to another dimension... who knows, maybe it's an awesome place.

This is fascinating to me, I'll be interested to see what your research turns up.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I had the problem your daughter is having when I was preteen and teen years. It actually still is going on but it has definitely winded down.

I just wrote it off to gremlin or to a theory it was the effects of puberty in adolescents can bring on poltergeist activity.

I still get things disappearing but it is much more calm now. I rember in my early 20s losing a remote. Sounds like no big deal. However, the room was sparsely furnished, furniture was throughly searched. I gave up knowing it would turn up. It did, sitting underneath the couch by the foot. NO WAY to miss it. It was that ugly wood furniture looks like it belongs in a hunting lodge and completely not covering the legs. Drove me nuts to just find it there after I even lifted the furniture on both sides to prove it was not there...etc.. I have had things disappear for YEARS and show up on a dresser out of the blue.

The point being, you could let it freak you out. Or, have a sense of humor about the weird crap and help your daughter also. It helped me that I have a very weird sense of humor. I used to strip tease for the "gremlin" because I figured it was watching anyway. I figured I couldn't get it to go away... I might as well enjoy the experience to the best of my ability. By the way I am now very good at stripper type dancing... go figure!

By no means suggesting you tell this to your daughter. Again, I had a very weird sense of humor and have always been considered very mature in thought - came from having an 80+ woman as my best friend before I even went into kindergarden.

Anywho, treat it with humor and a smidge of courtesy. "Can you please return the keys since I need a job to keep the place I live? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!" Usually showed up in minutes if it were a "necessary" item.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join