It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I was actually pondering over the same thing- if it could be possible that those people have been hallucinating because of their diet. Perhaps not because of their vegetarian diet, but because too little of it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magus of Truth
This has happened to me!
The most recent one was from last month April 20th (yup exactly on that day!!!)

Hmm the date of 420? You wouldn't be tip toeing around sarcasm here would you?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
just to give my opinion Vegeterians are stupid I belive everyone needs meat at least fish. If your going to just drop something from your diet thats not smart.
just think about dropong water from your sytem forever "yah Ima become a waterterian!!!!"
that does not sound smart.

link   
just to give my opinion Vegeterians are stupid I belive everyone needs meat at least fish. If your going to just drop something from your diet thats not smart.
just think about dropong water from your sytem forever "yah Ima become a waterterian!!!!"
that does not sound smart.

link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yep. Nailed it!

For everybody else..

Vegetarian for the last decade, Vegan for the last 3 or so.. No voices as of yet and still in the flesh. None of my friends after all these years have disappeared either.

All people are doing here, is reading something off the internet and relating it to their own random experience. Then thinking to themselves "this must be it."

The only way you could reasonably believe something like this is if it happened to you or someone you knew. It wouldn't make sense for reasonable adults to go believing everything they read on the internet, especially when the theory is transcendance into a parallel universe because of an eating habit that hundreds of millions of people abide by.

Let's get serious...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is complete lunacy, how you guys come up with this nonsense is astounding. People are going to disappear because they eat carrots? If you are hearing voices in your head then you need to seek medical attention. It's amazing how many lunatics this website attracts, take your meds people

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
when i read this post, i had to get up and leave thew room several times. this as been happening to me.
so many synchronicities.
at several points while reading this, a tear or two came to my eye at several points.

Every now and then I take an adderall pill. i have add but can't get a perscription, so i take that stuff when i can to help.

a few months ago,i started hearing voices. The funny part is that it couldn't have been anything else because it ALWAYS happened during the quietest time of the night.

it really freaked me out when that guy describe it as "like a TV in the other room or a party going on just over the fence. i had just described it to my friend in almost the EXACT SAME WORDS not 2 days ago.

also, i have been an on/off vegetarian/vegan for almost 4 years.

if you have similar experiences please contact me.

I HAVE BEEN GOING ON ATS FOR 3 YEARS EVERY DAY AND NOTHING IVE SEEN HAS EVER MOVED ME LIKE THIS.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, if Clif High disappears in the next couple of months then it is for real.

More importantly, I listened to many of his interviews and in one of them he mentions TPTB disappearing and how people think it's going to be through some sort of dimensional portal but that it is just going to be in-fighting in TPTB. A member will go out on his/her yacht and never come back because a rival member will send assassins after him.
When I heard him say this it disturbed me as I am pretty sure he did say it would be dimensional portals originally.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I find this all to be fascinating!

Now, we get to the point of questions. I really want to investigate this possible Dimensional Portals opening up for ATS.

Is anyone here hearing voices?
Are you a vegetarian?

How long have you been hearing them?

The list of questions go on and on – but the first two have to be answered yes – before other questions are asked.

If those questions are yes, I would seriously LOVE to hear from you. This is completely intriguing to me.

I have had similar experiences where I knew and felt that I was being moved into another dimension or universe. Everything changed after this occurance.

I have also had "conversations" with The Gods. This is not what you are speaking of, I realize.

No, I am not vegetarian. But this does not preclude the discussion about the many ways a person may be transported in consciousness to another level or universe.

I strongly believe there are different agendas going on at the same time.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

Well we need water....but can live without meat. I am not a pro-veg in any way, but I simply shared what my practicing from meat fasting brought me.

To some, it is very spiritual. It is a offering in a sense, to the mother earth, her creations, a offering that you are aware that animals carry the same divine life as your own self does. ITs not something one should do unless it means something to them. Some might not eat meat because of their love and empathy for animals, for some it might be a more spiritual experience of offering something back to life, instead of death. Why others would have a problem if someone wants to exclude meat from diet is beyond me. It should make no difference to ya.

Just to note, I dont think one must drop meat to have awareness or a connection to your higher self or the universe or whatever....but for some, it helps extremely.

The universe is aware when you offer something back to her. This is not going to be understood by all likes of people.

LV

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There's a big part of me that wants this to happen to me!

Anyway, would seeing 11:11 and other :11's constantly (9:11, 2:11, etc. I've seen them all) have anything to do with this? This is very fascinating!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Well we need water....but can live without meat. I am not a pro-veg in any way, but I simply shared what my practicing from meat fasting brought me.

To some, it is very spiritual. It is a offering in a sense, to the mother earth, her creations, a offering that you are aware that animals carry the same divine life as your own self does. ITs not something one should do unless it means something to them. Some might not eat meat because of their love and empathy for animals, for some it might be a more spiritual experience of offering something back to life, instead of death. Why others would have a problem if someone wants to exclude meat from diet is beyond me. It should make no difference to ya.

Just to note, I dont think one must drop meat to have awareness or a connection to your higher self or the universe or whatever....but for some, it helps extremely.

The universe is aware when you offer something back to her. This is not going to be understood by all likes of people.

LV

I don't have a problem with it or vegitarians, thats their choice I still think its stupid the human body needs meat I remeber a doc told me once that you don't have enought of "something" sorry can't remeber what in your body when you stop eating meats.
We have been eating meats since our creation...what about that?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

To be honest, I think the different blood types show that we didnt always eat meat. I have a 3 yr old who has never ate meat by his own choice. He has only tasted it and then refused it. He is as tall as some 5 yr olds and wears size 5 clothes....he gets what he needs from nuts and eggs. The doctor told me he will eat what he needs and to not worry about it. The majority of his diet is milk, bread and fruits. He is bigger then 90% of the children his age. Not fat bigger, but bone wise. I do give him a vitamin every day because it does worry me a little....but is it not odd that he refuses meat? Each to their own, I think we agree on that....

LV

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm hearing voices like you described, and have been since 2005. And, yeah, it is like it takes the sound of like a car moving by, or the sound of thunder, or the sound of anything and makes it sound like "voices". So if it is completely quiet, you'll only "hear" it slightly.

Where do they disappear to? Like you have mentioned, these folks that do the "voices" garbage use some kind of technology that allows them to displace outside of the x, y, and z axes, so they can seemingly "disappear".

And yeah, the folks that do the "voices" thing can make you disappear quite easily. When they make you disappear, usually no one comes looking for you.

I used to be a vegetarian when I was younger. I had to quit because the public school lunch system gives vegetarians a plate full of green beans. Yuck!

We'll probably hearing some crazier stuff about the "voices", because the folks that are capable of doing that have a lot more tricks up their sleeve.

I'll have to look further into your links and check this out. Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a bit of a stretch and not to bring religion into this but perhaps a divine being has returned and being that the voice your hearing maybe the way he/she speaks. IM not saying jesus/buddah/allah im saying perhaps a similar being speaking in the true "tongues" of old. Take it into consideration with a grain of salt. I believe that a time is at hand.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhinsey

Anywho, treat it with humor and a smidge of courtesy. "Can you please return the keys since I need a job to keep the place I live? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!" Usually showed up in minutes if it were a "necessary" item.

OMG! For many years now things would not be where I expressly put them. And no one to move them that I knew of. I would say, "Ok, Elfs (not elves, LOL), please put the [whatever] back.

Invariably, within three hours the [whatever] would turn up, often in clrearly visible but unlikely places.

Has happened to me all my life.

As for voices... I have heard voices, yes. Often indistinct, but hearing my name on occasion. And now that I think of it... Yeah. This started a few months ago. I just never thought about it, figuring that it was voices from another apartment (though I have been here for eight month now.

I am not a vegetarian, though I avoid both beef and pork.

This is freaky to come on today and see things that relate to the yammer I intermittently hear, as well as my name being called.

Maybe they will take half of me...? [grin]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This thread is very strange to me because after a life of eating meat, I suddenly lost the desire to eat it around six months ago. It's strange because I used to ridicule the notion of vegetarianism, but now it makes sense. Lately I've been experiencing what I could call paranormal phenomena that I had never been exposed to before: eg. disembodied voices, seeing shadow people and definite figures in the corner of my eye. Hopefully it will all be made clear in the following years, but who knows.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
a bit of a stretch and not to bring religion into this but perhaps a divine being has returned and being that the voice your hearing maybe the way he/she speaks. IM not saying jesus/buddah/allah im saying perhaps a similar being speaking in the true "tongues" of old. Take it into consideration with a grain of salt. I believe that a time is at hand.

That reminds me of the Alex Jones-Show earlier this year, having Jordan Maxwell as a guest, claiming that "The Elite is preparing the World for the arrival of an Entity".

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wow! S&F
This subject just utterly blows my mind. Like others have posted, I have experienced strange voices as well in the past.

For a long time I have suffered from Tinnitus. Just like any impairment or disability, one grows accustom to it and just lives with it.

However, back in March The ringing started to sound more like waves crashing in the ocean, and progressed to a point i described to my doctor as hearing a large room full of people. It's not all the time though,
The Doc ordered a hearing test and other than the precondition of minimal hearing loss nothing has changed.
He made some suggestion such as changing my diet, cutting back on sugars and things of that nature. Stress was also a big factor as well

I am not a vegetarian, and I seriously doubt I'll vanish to another dimension. One thing is clear though. I am hearing similar sounds as described in the OP.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Perhaps the interpretation is all wrong... Vegetarian= learn to grow your own food. Disappear= prepare to leave populated areas.

Collapsing economy, potentially lethal resurgence of a mutated H1N1 virus and pandemic.... Being told to eat veggies and disappear may be good advice.

*returns to reading tea leaves and tarot cards*

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join