It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

its called hinduism,hindus are vegans,they are still alive,buddhist monks are still alive and not eating meat. they believe killing animals is bad karma,and thus not eathing meat will prevent bad karma towards them.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I am not going to ask what it told you, question though how long ago was it that you heard that voice?
thanks, for posting here about your experience.

Everyone who has posted I would like to know more about all your individual experiences to voices and I am finding it is very curious how so many people have begun getting off meat recently.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My ex wife is too... it also makes you go hrmmmm as she is one who also hears an occasional voice or two... I would add she has taken an obsessive interest in the spirit world as of late too...

Funny thing is, I have opted lately for, a High MEAT diet, I'll only eat organic produce as well, but I just can't be sure what's gm or not...

I don't actually eat much at all

I know they are playing with my food, I also know that the less I eat the longer I live, so I not only supplement well from the best companies, but my food intake has been reduced massively of late...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its very scary to me.

I believe its been about two months give or take a few days. I took the message to mean i didnt have much time, thats why this thread jumped out at me. I try to shrug it off, but its always in the back of my mind.

xoxoxoxoxo

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hearing voices is nothing particularly new. It can be a result of many causes. I wouldn't freak out about it, but look into what you can do for yourself:

www.wellsphere.com...

It can often happen with people who have a fear-grounded set of life circumstances, too.

Perhaps you are fatigued, and need more sleep. Could be a sleep debt problem. In any case, it might be a good idea to see a doctor about it. www.mothernature.com...

Could be related to an eating disorder, too. www.mirror-mirror.org...

Sometimes, when you are in the "twilight zone" between fully asleep and fully awake you will hear a voice. That's because it is a part of your dream moving over into your consciousness. If you can do that when you are fully awake, then the brain management process is damaged.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You guys have got to stay off the Drugs...... But this does fit in with all the Other B.S that's going around...

2012.Mayan's Etc....
Web-Bot
Nibiru-Planet x
Eris- Is Nibiru but Nasa say it'll take 290 years to get close to the sun just to start melting the Ice- how's that going to effect 2012?
Gov. are feeding allowing Aliens to eat Humans.

etc etc etc

Like someone said Have T-Bone and get over it.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by SharkBait]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I read the first page of posts, but I can honestly say I haven't read the rest - I've just decided to post my experiences.

First of all, I am not a vegetarian, so cancel that out.
However, I'd say since March as well (quite interesting) I too have been hearing voices on top of having visions.

My life is a general one, without too much excitement, but over the coarse of that time I was pretty much told that I serve a higher cause now, that I am set on a coarse with destiny. The one voice I hear is distinct, neither male or female, telling me hints of the future and my path.

The second set is darker, definitely more male, more demonic. Instead of one voice, it is a series of voices, almost like an echo, telling me of corruption and failure of myself and the rest of the human species. Sometimes it is enough to drive be crazy and I have to find ways to get rid of them, though I try to listen as much as I can.

I have no history of mental illness, and as I said, it only happened around March. My best friend, who is stationed in Iraq, came in contact with me around that time and he too spoke of it.

What is happening, I have no idea. However, any answers would be more than helpful. Being an atheist before this, I have come to question my views in faith and have tried to renew a contact with "God". However, it seems the instructions come on their own terms and not when I try to communicate with them.

Feel free to reply or U2U me if you have similar experiences.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My appologies for not reading through all 8 pages, years of fluoride ect.......
Attention span of a gpldfish

Does anyone know anyone who has just vanished?
or is there any reports of large numbers of missing people that we can see in the media anywhere?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Some of us take our posts seriously. Please move on if you dont like the thread or find nothing worthy of your time here.
Thank you.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I am not hearing voices, but I have been hearing the tone for over a year now, however in the past week it has hit a VERY HIGH frequency. It is VERY HIGH.

My ascension is happening. I wonder if I am going to go out of phase, in that the other night when sleeping I heard conversation, mumbled, and then clicking. Lots of clicking, I thought maybe I was picking up on Grey or Arcturian conversation.

As I type I have a hum through my whole body. The energy I have sometimes makes it hard to type, in that the energy is between my fingers and the keyboard.

There is no doubt that something is amiss. I have been shutting down my life for a while, and even publicly I disconnected from all my friend on Facebook. I even started separating things to give away to charity, I think a move is coming, but I am not sure where, whether I am to move, or just going elsewhere. I just feel it, it is like I need to be prepared to let go.

So if I blinked out, it would not surprise me. It kind of scares me a little. I must trust my guides, or creator or the arcturians, who I think are guiding me.

Kind of exciting too. I would like to have empowered ascension where I can retain my physical form. There is more strange things happening, but it is too strange for even here on ATS.

However, I think this is very plausible, whew, what have I unleashed.

Anyway, look, the vegetarians will go first. They eat light right? They eat little meat. That is why I am mixing in meat, to try to ground me a little. It is all about vibration.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Now this is really, really weird. I put on some weight after a bad accident which left me disabled for a while and as I'm getting back up and around I put myself on a special detox diet which centers around only eating natural fruit and vegetable juices, soups, broth and so on. It's also a no meat or carbs diet.

It was really easy for me to do this which is strange as I'm the biggest meat and potatoes kind of guy you'll ever "meet". I've never been a vegetarian nor have I had any interest in it at all. I've been freaked out how easy it's been though. No cravings, I'm not hungry all the time and I'm losing weight exactly as the program states (a pound a day so far).

(I talked to my Dr and was given the OK for this diet so please don't anyone make assumptions about it, I haven't even tried to describe it other than it's vegetarian.)

I noticed a few days ago I was hearing things. I keep thinking there are people outside the house talking or someone is calling my name.

It's become so constant I really, really took notice of it. Now I'm freaking out, this is one of the weirdest things ever.

I don't buy it though. I don't think there's anything to this, just a weird set of odd but meaningless junk.

Holy shi*

I too had to chage my diet because of extremely high blood pressure, and really had no problem with it.. I miss my fat juicy steaks like no other, yet.. I have no real desire to return to that diet either... I began hearing things a couple of days ago myself.. This is odd.. INSTA_SKEPTIC!! I.. i have no explanation. perhaps the sudden removal of these protiens has an effect on the mind.. but... this is odd. Its not voices I hear.. its things moving.. and almost even more strange.. I live alone. yet, when I hear these noises.. I dont react all nervous.. I look up as if expecting someone to be there, and begin to call a name and instantly realise.. I am alone. THis is jjust the past few days mind you

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think a lot of people think that vegetarians are more spiritual, because they don't want to harm sentient beings.

At least they are being conscious of what they are doing.

I used to be a vegetarian but I mainly did it for weight control, and it was very good for that.

My most intense spiritual experience though taught me that even the trees and plants have a consciousness and that they communicate. I have as hard a time chopping a tree down as some people do eating meat now, to be honest. I have a little plant, and I swear the thing will sulk if I do not treat it just so. When I eat my plants, I'm always like "I'm just taking some of you, don't worry."

My husband wanted to remove trees in our yard and I was like, can't you just cut a limb please?

Like I said, I used to be a vegetarian but I was SO hungry. I don't really think it is nature's way, at least not for me. I try to take what I need and appreciate it's sacrifice, animal or plant.

Maybe they are disappearing because they got too thin and we can't see them anymore.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm not convinced in anyway shape or form this is any kind of ascension at all... it feels more like moths to a flame...

some would say who have these experiences that I'm avoiding "the rapture" or "enlightenment"

But I often wonder if i'm not avoiding some planet classed sized multi dimensional amoeba that feeds on my energy body... or who knows what...

I know, if it was Good I'd know it... and I don't

May people talk lately of "going home" of some sort of ascension...

I'm happy right here, i'll wait and see, if a good or set of beings has forgiveness they will understand if I don't bum rush the mother ship at first for salvation

no

I wont be going to the light anytime soon... lots of creatures are lured to their death by light, isn't lucifer the light bringer?

I'd be very concerned by voices and vibrations and these sorts of experiences...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Its not about the post -Its about all the "made up"fantasy's that are going around. Not just this one.They do effect peoples lives. So sometimes we have to split the B.S Stories from the real truth.

Good luck with the voices. Oh! did you recently see the Movie "Knowing" by Nicolas Cage....its about a little girl that hears voices.chitter like lost of people talking at the same time.

Guess what it launched in March. Do you thing maybe some people are playing out the Part......

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Atkins works best for weight control, seriously... no protein, long digestion time... biggest issue in health and fat is not chewing it enough and i strip away fat, some fats are mandatory for good hormonal and mental health anyway...

Balance I think is key

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

There is usually a basis in truth in most things,

In this case, my first instinct is to say... there are gm foods right now and most of what you buy in terms of produce in the supermarket has little nutritional value anymore, our farming methods have indeed stripped most of our food of many of the components it needs to be life sustaining.

These very well could be real symptoms of nutritional deficiency or worse an intentional alteration that has psychological effects or even an accidental one...

without even entertaining the more far fetched angles... I can say there may be a valid story here, even that it is likely there is... our food isn't the same any more... many directions you can go from that place...

I don't think vegetarianism can possible be healthy with GM and modern farming methods and pesticides combined... simple mental and thought disorders is the least i would expect to see

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have recently felt got strange feelings about eating meat and felt compelled to become a vegetarian.

Last night write when I started to fall a sleep and I had sleep paralysis and hallucinated something like a SWAT team with lights and people outside my window and a demon insect creature on the hall next to me hissing.

I haven't been hearing voices, but I have had some very odd in between sleep experiences recently.

I have had sleep paralysis too many times to count and it often comes with very bizarre "hallucinations" and feelings.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Jezus]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is a very interesting subject. I have always had a deep respect and connection to my ‘6th sense’. I had my first indisputable paranormal psychic type experiences in pre adolescent years that no adult could explain or claim the occurrences did not happen.

As a young adult investigating life’s and the universes mysteries I found myself discovering and experiencing some very rarely discussed and possibly some very little known phenomena.

I discovered quite by accident that there is at least one very possible way to leave and ‘disappear’ from this dimension.

The very few places I have ever revealed those occurrences and happenings has been on the Internet. I believe the web-bot whose project reports I have not read would of course not only stumbled across those but what other people may have written and posted as well. So I can see how the web-bot would predict these occurrences.

Back in 1991 when I had this ‘accidental’ discovery that even included other human beings I know speaking to me in regards to what I was experiencing yet speaking at a depth and level of knowledge they did not even posses in brief conversations they could only later barely recollect having had and nothing at all they had said during the conversations I realized the ‘Universe’ has no shortage of ways to communicate with people when it wants to.

Back in 1991 when I first had a discussion with that voice, a discussion that lasted far shorter in time than the amount of information exchanged could ever be relayed it provided me a very real sense that the last couple of years before 2012 which I first became aware of in 1983 were going to be tumultuous ones and that if I chose to stay it would definitely not what in my mind I was choosing to stay for.

Once again I have written about that on rare occasion on the Internet, I imagine others likely have too.

In other words the web-bot is getting these things from somewhere.

I had a choice to opt out then and there. This was at the height of the First Gulf War which deeply troubled me and every last fiber of my being was wanting and wishing for peace and an end of man’s inhumanity to man.

I was left shaken to the core of my foundation afterwards even with my previous paranormal experiences that had left me on those occasions sometimes happy and exhilarated and full of wonder, sometimes happy and pleased but a bit concerned, and sometimes down right in a deep type of freaked out denial. This first occurrence with dimensional energy and the universe in its apparent entirety left me looking for some skeptic’s handy dandy instantly inflatable life preserver that I still have yet to find.

Thankfully life gets in the way sometimes but about eight months ago I began having occurrences where I am not alone in my own mind and thoughts. I don’t just hear voices I have conversations with some other rather notable and esteemed individuals who seem to be shaping today’s events. They are disturbing to say the least and often pop up late at night or the wee hours of the morning replete with visions in my minds eye of the people I am holding these conversations with. There is another voice with no physical substance to discern a shape or vision of that seems to be above those human voices I know. It has sought to prove to me on occasion it can control my body’s motor responses and movements independent of any conscious or subconscious thought I can discern commanding those movements myself. It seems to have some power in that regard though once I became aware of it I have had success at preventing that intrusion.

I genuinely worry at times and devote some thought that perhaps I am just loosing the last vestiges of my often questioned sanity. Yet while I have always considered myself insane in some regards when measured against how most people would view and respond to things, I have long considered myself to be perhaps the only sane person on a world turned upside down where most people pursue the insane with absolute moral authority it is not insane at all.

Recently while conducting a correspondence regarding the Universe and the state of today’s world, and what I know and believe, and they know and believe I came dangerously close to that total vibration on that frequency where I could have just dissolved away. I chose to withdraw from the correspondences to get back to focusing on life on planet earth.

In conclusion I am not a vegetarian, but I am very close to nature and the flow of life around me. I have always had an ability to empathize and identify with all manner of life human and otherwise through a 6’Th sense life has conditioned me to accept is real and to use as my true guide through it.

There is an excellent chance in my humble opinion that people close to life itself, not caught up completely in the emotions and desires and fears it conjures who find themselves questioning all things and only longing for answers that offer peaceful solutions for everyone and everything are going to find that there is a very real other option to exit the stage by going neither left or right but simply off and away to leave it all behind.

The Powers that Be might in fact opt out on occasion one at a time as their last parts of a role are completed and the stage well set for what comes next for others after they leave.
There could be another mode of extraction for those cheating at the game as well; though I think anyone who wants to be engaged can stay engaged.

Now for those of you who truly believe this might be happening and might be happening to you. If you feel the cells within your own body vibrating with an intensity like you have never before, similar to a light bulb the reaches a blinding flash in a zenith right before it burns out, and you find yourself looking at the world and place you are oh so familiar with, that suddenly isn’t quite all there and leads to an endless slowly emerging expanse in your field of vision that in your minds eye you can see quite well, and you suddenly realize you are connected to all that and can feel all it’s energy flowing and coursing through you and some voice is reminding you of all the things you prefer to imagine you do not know in an instant where possibly nothing of such volume could be said, and you really want to stay…

Find another human being in person on the phone and start explaining why you want to stay, they might not turn out to be who you know or think them to be when you have this conversation, in fact it might not be them at all who is speaking to you, but they will help you decide what’s right for you and likely will let you decide on what might be wrong for you all the same and help you back to where you believe you want to be.

My only word of caution is that place you believe you might not prefer to be, is not and has not ever nor will it likely ever be the place you believe it to be.

A hamburger probably won’t help you one way or another, bean sprouts won’t likely either.

You are in tune with life as it exists around you or you aren’t. Both the plant and the cow are on the way to something else.

Does make you wonder about what the Treaty of the Golden Bull was really about all those centuries ago?

I am on my way for a yogurt smoothie now, I might be crazy but they sure do taste good.

I am planning on staying to the end or at the very least the last of the yougurt smoothies!

Very interesting thread Original Poster. Best of luck with your answers.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's because several years ago a male and female being were used to create a portal to another dimension, a new world which theoritically should have combined all dimensions 1 through 11. The portals were a kind of 0 point, 1 female and 1 male which created a 3rd portal through which all living beings, either unaware or aware, were transported to this new world. It was a grand scheme meant to end all wars, to seperate those who could not resolve their differences. Inside the 0 dimension humans could recreate whatever they would like to exist in, all belief systems seperated so no one should be able to become violent again. In essence outsiders agreed planet Earth was a failure and would not heal for many centuries to come, too much suffering while all lessons that were created for us humans to learn should already have been learned.

Before this 0 dimension portal was created, humans had to study and learn in order to get to higher planes of existence, but because this was simply "the right time" all kinds of beings agreed to participate in this grand evacuation. The evacuation happened overnight, most of the beings are still unaware because they were transported unaware.

However, a lot of things have gone wrong, on all sides of those who participated in the evacuation. The current problems of The Game are that there are now several infinities within a former unifying infinity who are unaware of their seperation. "The" common or shared timeline is nonexistant (yet exists at the same time) meaning it can only be extrapolated from the 2 adjacent timelines. Also the scientists who decided for the entire humanity that there are 11 dimensions are in the new world still figuring out how many dimensions there are in infinity. Yes, ET's taught them and confirmed the humans got it but in reality scientist didn't understand the ET's and ET's didn't understand humans. Imagine a classroom where a male and female scientist answers all the ET's questions and simply because the scientists truly believes in theirselves and their intelligence, ET read that belief and believed they were right.

The original plan was to create a portal out of 2 unaware beings (think of one's life energy, soul and being, except their physical body which must survive or the portals will collapse) simultaneously after which they would merge and create a 3rd portal to this new dimension. They would be sacrificed for the entire humanity so everyone agreed, they would also receive many rewards in the new world because they didn't get the same experience to travel to the new world unlike every body else. Because every human being went through the energy of these 2 souls they would be known by everyone there, they could not be offered to sacrifice their life because the new world could not be created by suicide intentions. If any of the involved humans truly knew the beings were sacrificed unaware this knowledge would have created the intention of killing for one's own benefit and then the portals could not be created.

Another the problem now is the male physical body is located just 1 second ahead of the former common time (0, infinity where the new dimension is) and the female physical body is 1 second in the past. Because a lot of things did not happen or went as they (mostly ET and some people on the planet) planned the old timeline will disappear completely and creation will revert back to zero, where every being is an unconscious infinity (again) and at some point some being will arise out of an infinity (again) and start seeking out other infinities in order to recreate the universe again. Simply because of mistaken identities before the portals were created, the original 2 bodies cannot be found anymore and they are the ones who should have entered last, closing the portal and completing the migration to the new world. Neither of the 2 know eachother, the male has theoretically conceived her existence but doesn't know where she is and doesn't really want to go look, the girl believes with all her heart he exists but is full of hatred because she was lead to believe he abused her.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The voices thing has happened to me before, and one of the important things to note (I think it was covered earlier) is that this is definitely distinguishable from a mental illness; in that the point of origin of the sound resonance is outside of the head, and seemingly in the room with those of us who hear "the voice."

What is even more interesting is that experiences like this have been happening to more and more people as we approach, what seems to be, an event horizon (if you buy into 2012 - or anything of the kind). It is not necessarily voices, it is just a general "knowing" or strong feeling that we are beginning to communicate with "something else." A lot of quotations, and what-ifs used there, but I think the evidence is stacked. Thousands, if no millions, are starting to share these experiences. I used to be skeptical, but now I'm not so sure. One thing I do know is that either way...2012 or not, I won't be surprised.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join