It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Answer to your questions

!. Yes, but very rarely mainly right before bed. Right when im dosing off. Or in a meditative state.

2. Ummm, tell you the truth I don't know, I would say about off an on for 3-6 months...

3. Nope not a vegetarian.

It, may not be hearing the stuff your taking about but close to it...Like many voices flowing through my mind, sometimes i get whispers too, but can never make it out....

There is one time, an only once I heard a voice as clear as day. Most say it is the waking state...David Wilcock calls it back chatter.....the voice was mine, but just automatically telling me something as I wake up..."Time wont evolve around you, but through you."...That is what the "voice" said.....good post star and flag.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Magus of Truth

To be honest, I think the different blood types show that we didnt always eat meat. I have a 3 yr old who has never ate meat by his own choice. He has only tasted it and then refused it. He is as tall as some 5 yr olds and wears size 5 clothes....he gets what he needs from nuts and eggs. The doctor told me he will eat what he needs and to not worry about it. The majority of his diet is milk, bread and fruits. He is bigger then 90% of the children his age. Not fat bigger, but bone wise. I do give him a vitamin every day because it does worry me a little....but is it not odd that he refuses meat? Each to their own, I think we agree on that....

LV

I don't find it wierd, just I was raised a different way I guess.
He never eats meat ever? maybe he's to young to like it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

Ever....

the closest he comes to eating any meat is a egg.

Again, just to note, I dont think veggie eaters have greater ability, but it can be used as a key for higher understanding of the world around you and your place in it. Some can do this with any diet.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
ah crap! thanks for making scared for being a vegetarian.

*fingers in ears, 'lahlahlah!, cant hear any thing, lahlahlahlahlah!'

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ah, the Time Monks must be doing another "linguistic experiment." Good for them.

I hope they disclose who's funding this one....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a little concerning...

About a month/month and a half ago I suddenly decided to eat much less meat, (red meat and pork specifically). I felt an urge to eat more fresh fruit than anything else and to base my families diet on that. (which we have been doing since, but I have no desire to become an actual veggie). The decision to do this came about along with several other things; more frequent meditation, an urge to read the power of now, (long story there), and focusing on things like empath type stuff, energy fields and whatnot.

About a week ago I started hearing the voices of several children yelling and playing, running up and down the street outside of my bedroom window. This has been happening at inappropriate times, (like 3am), and I have been thinking it was strange, but haven't gotten up to check it out yet, so maybe it really is kids playing, there are children living across the street. It's worth pointing out that during the day I can never hear then yelling and playing even when I know they are outside.

I've heard the aforementioned "TV like sound or voices over the fence at a party" sound before. I was 11 and after hearing what sounded like a party at the neighbors house with lots of voices and a somewhat radio "buzz" quality to it, I woke up a few hours later with what I thought was a stereotypical gray alien/being/thing/whatever standing next to my bed.

I've also been recently getting ideas and thoughts suddenly that are kind of against what I normally hear. Like the idea that at death, going "into the light" is a trap. I've looked into it via the intarwebs, but haven't found much other than articles about scientists being able to manipulate DNA with lasers and beams of light...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm not a vegetarian and I sure as heck wouldn't be if I thought it might make me up and disappear. People need me here.

I hear voices ALL THE TIME when I am waking up, or sometimes they wake me up. A lot of times it is just people telling me their names. One time recently I heard "I do not understand modern man or the horse he hates."

Go figure that. I'm not into horses at all.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

quote: First – (Yes, it starts with the webbot language) Webbot had predicted starting last year people would begin disappearing – even groups right in front of others. I really like the part that the “elite” will disappear – even with bodyguards etc. They won’t disappear to a “good” place.
From www.UrbanSurvival.com...

Iam enjoying this really
. An idea that a specific senator, from the west coast, that last said that the ,, internet is a number 1 security hazard ,, should disappear is chiling. muhahaha

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to put forward another possible theory for your consideration. If we accept that the grey aliens are interested in humans for DNA related reasons, whatever their end goal may be, and I do believe this is supported through the accounts of abductees, it may be that the vanishing vegetarians discussed by the web-bot guys are taken by aliens.

Think about it for a moment. Fruits and Vegetables are loaded with anti-oxidants which fight the free radicals that cause cellular damage to the body. As such, it is likely that long term vegetarians would have more pristine and unaltered genetic material (assuming they also stayed away from GMO's), making them prime targets for the grey's sampling.

Would this be a good thing for the abductees if this is true? I can't say for sure. I don't feel that the greys have humanity's best interest at heart, but that's a discussion for another topic. I simply hope that you'll at least consider the possibility if these predictions do indeed become a reality.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Been there, done that, woke up going "huh?!" I have had a voice call my name, 'knocks on the door', beeping, and a loud noise I am still not sure what it was. I have had the voice tell me not to give up (I have). When I lived in a place with a sliding glass door, I heard someone knocking on it- that sliding glass door sound. Since I live somewhere with relatively real doors, I heard the knocking a little bit ago on THOSE doors. a couple times, I have gotten up and looked. No one there, except once. I wished I hadn't... it was a cop who wanted to know about my next door neighbors. One had killed the other!
WHILE I was asleep, and Nyquil-ed within an inch of my life, yet.

So... either my subconscious adjusts for the door style in my new digs, or something funny is up. Also, a point to consider: I ALWAYS wear earplugs. And only once did I hear the noise while actually awake. It was like the thing thought I was asleep.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hear those voices, but I'm not a veggie.. nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

Welcome to ATS - It is awesome you have joined!!

I am very interested in more you have to say. I am going to get caught up in the thread - I got to your posting, and wanted to thank you for joining to reply! I will send you a PM - though you are not able to respond back to me yet until you get 25 posts - I will give you a way to get back to me.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Intresting about blood types. My 8 year old hates meat. When I was pregnant with her, I would get sick at the smell of anything with meat in it and could not eat it. I still think to this day it was her not letting me eat it,lol

She is 8, never likes meat. Not any kind. I give her a diet high in protein.
When I have forced her to eat it she always throws up.

I have AB blood type . A rarer one. She either has A or B not sure which as my husband is OO. She has to have A or B.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
undernourished people tend to hallucinate
that being said thousands of people vanish each year never to be heard of again.

i'm no vegetarian but i tend to eat healthy with lots of fruits and veggies (i still love meat). i've been hearing voices forever just before dozing off (not every time but for a long time). if you've watched star trek, it's like the borg collective noise, words without meaning and languages i can't understand. sometimes i feel like i'm "someone else" in "some other place" but my recollection stops when i fall asleep. my take on this has always been that my brain's electric activity is diminishing and causes me to interpret ambient noises as potential voices. no biggie

and no i don't believe, hope or expect any portal to open and rapture me from here although i'd love to see some of the public figures have that faith

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have one thing to add- I am on a 'see food' diet.

As for the kids who refuse meat- I think I have a theory- could they be able to taste the hormones, additives, and all the other slop in the meat? I honestly think it might be something to consider- the ones with the kids who wont eat it- ask why, in a non leading way- see if it isn't the taste of it.... And if you can, find 100% organic meat, see if that doesn't change things a little.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I have experienced the forcing food and the throwing up too! Was not pleasant and I felt so bad after, when at first I only wanted him to try it at least. There are very few meats he has actually tried, so I cant say for sure his diet will stay this way. He would be content with some bread, fruit and milk all day ever day. My issue now is hoping he starts to like more vegetables.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tOrnaDo_pHett

I have sent you a PM PLEASE contact me through the information I gave you and THANK YOU for sharing what has been happening to you.

In regards to "it being about vegetarians" supposively disappeariing - I don't understand why either.

I do eat meat - but not very often - I am more of a chicken seafood person - and I will say again - I have heard my name being called - plain as day as if the person was right next to me. I have heard only a few times as if the TV or something is on too, that has been recently, which has not occurred before.

Does it matter if you are vegetarian - don't know... also I want to say the article written that is in the OP - the writer had told one person it was not fiction but then told others it was. What is interesting about it - as a work of fiction it seems to have hit a chord with people having the voices just starting to occur right now.

I want to keep in touch with everyone who is having events happen. Please for those who would like to share more - as some have - as they have not wanted to post for the public to see for their own personal reasons - please PM me and we can go from there.

There is a valid basis for looking into this further by researching it.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
having read through this thread i feel compelled to tell you my story!!

I joined ats because of a sleep paralysis problem i was having and i wanted to understand it more! the more i have studied this phenonomen, the more i have remembered, back when i was about 13 years old i remember having a dream where i was flying extremly fast through what i can call space! ( it could have been anything, my memory isnt all that amazing ) the thing that sticks out for me tho is that according to my parents and people who know me i disapeared for around three weeks! all of which seemed like a nights sleep with a dream to me! apparantly i was gone for three weeks without a trace, then one morning i came through from my bedroom like normal for my breakfast, much to the shock of my parents! ( i do remember there shock that i was there, at the time i didnt understand why they were so happy to see me ) i am now in the process of gaining the police report that my parents filed when i went missing! what was just a nights sleep and a dream to me was three weeks to the world around me! ever since learning of this i have been having extremely vivid dreams! to the point where i wake up and i can still smell the smells i experienced in my dreams! also i feel more knowledgable after one of these " trips " !

this is my experience and maybe t can be exlpained by time portals or other dimensional portals! i myself do not know but i felt i shud tell you this story! thanks friends xxx peace and love to all xxx

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
this is the type of thread that got me banned...

i will reserve my judgment

but all i can say is that there are a lot of vegetarians in this world.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I have one thing to add- I am on a 'see food' diet.

As for the kids who refuse meat- I think I have a theory- could they be able to taste the hormones, additives, and all the other slop in the meat? I honestly think it might be something to consider- the ones with the kids who wont eat it- ask why, in a non leading way- see if it isn't the taste of it.... And if you can, find 100% organic meat, see if that doesn't change things a little.

I have thought about this too wylekat....

For whatever reason, my youngster doesnt seem to like much of any cooked foods accept the bread and eggs. I know the milk he drinks is likely high in additives but he LOVES milk. My personal conclusion with him is he doesnt need varity. To get into his personality is very interesting. I think his personality type is apart of him not trying the meat. He also wont eat normal things like mac n cheese, spaghetti, soups....he doesnt go for the mixed items with more the one color.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join