It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Confidential Codeword Jupiter One Compartment Alpha 2201

WOW! I've heard voices in the last couple of months and not sure where they've been coming from... I guess I should watch out then...

thanks for the warning QA..

[edit on 17-5-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Interesting you brought that up, I did not think of that before. Wow it was about the same time - but remember art imitates life many times.

No one is putting you down for your opinion, but I will respectfully ask you, to please not put people down who are expressing what is happening to them. You may not believe it, that is fine, no one is asking you to go against your beliefs - you have every right to them and they are valid to you.

In saying that - you also need to respect everyone else here - in fact if you look at quite a few of the posters - this thread was the first time they have ever posted - they joined ATS to join in this conversation right now.
So, understand others including me are looking at this in a very inquistive way - we are coming together to share information and find out if something is really going on that is leading possibly to other dimensions.

This is not something that will be found out in a few days time, but it will take awhile. I have PM'd many of the new people giving them ways to get in touch with me outside of ATS due to their not being able to PM yet. If they feel comfortable enough with me, I want to keep in touch with them on a daily basis - I do want to know everything possible about the experiences.

I believe two other members are going to join me in this research project. One member Tentickles - will be joining helping with the whole project of researching everything and I am asking the other member Antar to join. I do not know yet if she will want to or not, but this type of thing I believe is right up her ally. The three of us are members of the new ATS Press Corp. I am very serious about researching these voices and people going off meat over the last few months.

So for those for are reading this and have posted before - some I have PMd others have PMd me - but if for some reason I have not contacted you personally yet - please contact me via PM - I would seriously like to know more in regards of details of what is happening etc.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I do have to agree about this ascension thing. Yeah, I like stargate sg1 as much as the next bloke... but damn.... thats a bit far fetched. There is some phenomenon going on with recently medicinally converted vegetarians. Been about 2.5 months for me.. and my own experiences over the past few days.... I would like to know whats going on without all the supernatural hubbub,

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This appears to be a test run for the real world application of Project Blue Beam.

The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old, as major an event as that which occurred 2,000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale.

Computers will coordinate the satellites and software already in place will run the sky show. Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena.

Project Blue Beam

Alien technology is involved here though not all aliens are against the human experiment. One will have to rely on their 'intuition' from here forward.

I believe the dollar is to be 're-evaluated' by the end of July by as much as 40% in value. This will cause massive chaos, as per 'design' and a domino effect will ensue with extreme prejudice.

Stay alert, Stay alive.
Prepare and prepare some more.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
stop being a vegetarian Stan

Seriously, it isn't a higher calling, something weird is going on and it's not good...

I wont be harvested

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by mopusvindictus

Could it be that the "ETs" are planning on taking some with them but they only want those that are willing to eat things that actually don't have legs? Maybe this is their way to weed out those that have little respect for 'Life" as we know it. I'm a vegan... just recently in the last year. I feel healthier and have lost a lot of the symptoms of my MS.

Rgds

[edit on 17-5-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My step-dad is a lifelong, straight-edged (no drinking/smoking/drugs), die-hard vegetarian and Christian.

If anyone is going to disappear, it'd be him.. I'll be on the look-out...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i made a thread a few months ago about hearing a voice just say "seventeen" one day. I've heard voices at other times in my life. I never did figure out what "seventeen" meant though

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

At night while falling asleep I will hear what sounds like conversations but I cant make it out.

Wow....I'm glad this is happening to someone else, I've had this going on for a few years now, just about everynight. When I was a school kid (Im 67 now) my deceased Grandfather would from time to time yell at me to get up if I was going to be late for school. Then when my Dad passed away he took the torch and yelled at me if I was oversleeping and could be late for work. When I retired he stopped, must have thought I deserved to oversleep after all the years of harrasement...lol Another thing thats been freaking me out lately is something keeps opening my computer desk drawer. I live alone with my dog, I only open that drawer once a month to write a check and thats it, it could be open 3 inches or as much as 6 inches, this has been going on for the past month now.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Boomer1941]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks to all who welcomed me...and thanks again to those with the open minds to consider the alternate possibilities.

I am still learning about all of the new gadgets and boxes that I have never seen before today since I was an anon lurker so bear with me.

However, my gut says for people not to get too hung up on the vegetarian aspect of this phenonmenon. Although it could definitely be a contributing factor, I am not a vegetarian. But even as I say that I believe it is only fair to disclose that I have always been about a minimal diet. My mom always said I eat like a bird, little bits very often. Not to mention that I always looked at my daily food intake in relation to my physical strain during the day. For instance, I dont feel the need to eat much on a day that I barely got up from my desk. And some days I eat no meat at all.

The other thing that strikes me as interesting, is how lots of people are trying to attribute these strange happenings to changes they control which may be a red herring for lack of a better term. As I said, I tried to and possibly am still trying to some extent to come up with a logical and wordly explanation for what is going on in my head. For a long time I have been the type to avoid silence. Always needing a TV or radio going which obviously is the best filter for hearing strange things. The hardest thing for any human to accept is the true lack of control over aspects of our lives.

And one last thing before I post this one, I have been telling friends for years that serious changes are coming to this world as we know it...(insert any ATS topic here) yet always looked at it with a certain amount of glee. I have been an active participant of excercising my second amendment rights for quite a number of years now and always found a certain amount of comfort in that security. Yet in the past few months, I have had the feeling that the route of physically protecting myself and my environment will not do much good. That it only will work against the true saving of my spirituality. Not to mention that anyone that will be working "against me" will be unenlightened or ignorant of the true message. That maybe even a few years ago I might have been standing on the other side of the side that I am standing on now. Its very easy in this day in age to get caught up in the hype and the noise of every day life and get swept away from the true message.

That message being, love, kindness and self sacrifice are the only true ways to achieving lasting peace in this world and others. And I say that from a perspective of individual peace...not global peace...however everyones individual peace would lead to global peace.

So not to worry, I will figure out the U2U stuff and keep checking and updating this thread as my mind develops.

--Kross--

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Great Thread
I have had a lot of sleep paralysis within the last year. So much so I can almost control it. I also have heard several loud thunder clap type noises lately and I mean really loud. I sleep with a small Doxie Dog and he barks at everything but during these loud noises he doesn't move a muscle. Hopes this helps in your research.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Very good OP and much food for thought,friend; I also am very much interested in any info any member here would care to share with you and the rest of us on this subject.

Perhaps there will soon be more info from other parts of our little world concerning this phenomena. Many of us here on the boards sense an under-lying current of change and an ever increasing tempo that indicates we are approaching a nexus and that rather quickly.

S&F for you.

Namaste.
seeker.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sorry but i'm just on the watch for "Hype" topics that just fuel the, what seems to be "something is going to happen feeling". Besides the Hype there is NO evidence of this, but people carry on preaching it.

The good thing is 2012 is not far off...will we be wondering why nothing happended? No spiritual enlightenment, no meteors, no Big planet pulling us around like a top.

Careful of voices, people hear voices all the time, Maybe is just teeth fillings acting as a radio receiver, may explanations.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Nice... i am way negative for every frequency... which probably explains my inability to understand a large amount of regular human speech. As for the voices, my jury is out on what they mean or if they are actually even there. But I might just be crazy. And no, i am not a vegetarian but i swear there are times when i put something down and it disappears for hours or days and goes back into my backpack or the table i left it on like it didnt even move.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

Hey I u2u/Pmd you earlier - since you are not able to Pm yet until you reach 25 postings, I gave you an alternative way of getting in touch with me. So check your PM red tag - and even though you can respond that way you can another way.

Again Welcome to ATS! and thank you for joining today to be part of the conversation happening here in this thread and on ATS as a whole!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Wow, you really made me start thinking now.
A particular group of people who are hearing voices.

Just looking at this from a conspiracy side of things for a moment.
Besides not eating meat, what do most vegitarians have in common?

"Tofu"
One of the most manipulated crop on the planet is soy, now lets say that some soy products have been slightly modified which make the consumer able to recieve vibrations of a slightly higher level than that of non soy eating people.
We know that there is such a thing as voice skull technology, what is so far fetched about the idea of sattelites orbitting the earth sending out voices which just happen to be recieved only by the certain people.
Maybe initially soy is being used, but fluoride may also be used in the future for its ability to attract metals in the body.
Lace the food and water with a small amounts of a certain substance which allow people to then become recievers and then let the show begin.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

sounds like you read into the "ong's hat" story.
read a bit more.. some parts of the story have merit, but not the parts you're seeing.

I'm going to follow this thread a bit more before adding directly to the general topic.
Great thread BTW.
This has potential to be a very interesting thread.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Cows also have been culled to be amazingly docile and gentle animals, despite the fact that once in that state they get their heads chopped off and fed to humans who bred them that way.

It would of course be in the best interests of any other other species who encountered us to see we emerge from this state as docile, peaceful and benevolent and serving to others as possible

perhaps even to a point of being served to others

or not

simply employing a protocol of life worship and peace and making major changes to a population would suffice to assure they were never a threat to you.

Much of this trend of earth preservation and depopulation and zero tolerance for aggression and serving the herd mandatory

I just dont see it as vaild when I look up and know there are a Trillion worlds

Do they want us not to kill

YES

For our souls or for their safety and ability to control us...

After all Christianity and those who delivered was taken as the and all be all word by many of those who's civilizations fell before it...

was it?

Or was it just a more advanced civilization destroying another and altering it's culture forever?

I will remain very pessimistic about all this

worst lies I have ever seen told started with the words I LOVE YOU

Not resistant, not at all to the HOPE that this is largely a benevolent universe...

BUT

When i see a light or hear a buzz or words spoken to me... I wont rush at it open arms...

Not every light leads to good places

Like I said, anything truely benevolent will forgive my hesitation to believe and i'll be fine if i'm wrong.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its very scary to me.

I believe its been about two months give or take a few days. I took the message to mean i didnt have much time, thats why this thread jumped out at me. I try to shrug it off, but its always in the back of my mind.

xoxoxoxoxo

That's strange.. I mentioned in a different thread recently a 'state' I was in a few years ago, 2004.

I call it a psychotic episode, because literally, I was pulling my computer case apart trying to find the source of this music I was hearing. It started just as a low volume song, that I couldn't quite make out, and the closer I got to the case, the more I could hear it, till it was as if I was listening to a cd-player.

I ripped the fan out of my pc, and powered it up with a molex plug, and I could start and stop the music. But it was then I hear what the songs were, and well, they were'nt songs about love and joy thats for sure.

During the same time, when I lay in bed, my entire body would vibrate, and what also spins me out is someone else in this thread said something similar - I could see a swirling whispy vortex above me, that would change shape, and it was as vivid as anything. I literally lay there watching it and little specks would fall off it, and I could watch them float down, and literally feel a 'spark' or a small 'shock' if they touched me.

I also, at the time, was seeing dark orbs coming out of the walls. Thats what caught your post to my attention, as dark orbs are often associated with pending death. I literally thought I was going to die.

It was only when I heard music coming out from the house across the road, as loud as anything, at 1:45am, and I headed out the back, down the driveway and stood there listening to it, that I heard my dog's claws tapping on the pavement behind me, and my mother said "What are you doing out here at this bloody time of the morning? You're a bloody weirdo."

And I stood there stunned, I couldn't see anyone. But I heard it as loud as day. I thought it was just dark, so I went inside to ask what she was talking about, and saw the dog fast asleep at her closed door, lights off.

It was then, I reconsidered everything I was thinking. I could still hear the damn music tho. I had to put on headphones with real music to stop the stuff constantly playing at me. and even then, when a song ended, I could hear it.

There were so many things going on at the time in my life, medications, substances, etc. So I know it was a psychotic break, but there are so many similarities with what I went thru and what Im reading here that I wonder if there really is a difference..... between actually being out of 'synch' with the world and seeing/hearing the demons and angles, and being 'ill' and having the same things occur.

Oh and I still get the vibrations once in a while, and if it's really quiet, I always hear a humming noise. almost like a distant rumble. and if I'm not feeling too crash hot, I still can hear music.

I just put that down to having a brain that hates me, however.

Never been a vegetarian, wanted to but I would be a hypocrite, because I love meat.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join