It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are a Few of the Torture Photos Obama Doesn't Want You To See

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Another question. Yeah, I'm full of them today. Why is torture even necessary when you have chemical agents that can ply the brain?

Boy, that's a good question.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Not from what I've been reading. They're quite effective when administered properly.

Actually there is a new method being used. Researchers at the University of Minnisota I beleive found that using MRI's they can tell with about 85% accuracy if someone is lying. Guess who had 3 Tesla MRI installed a few years ago? Yep GITMO.

I posted an article about here and will try to find it.

If that is the case then that is what needs to be used. That would be a much better way to optain information if its accurate.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by impressme

Okay one Osama and his thugs were hiding out in Afghanistan, we gave the Taliban a chance to hand them over for murdering American citizens on American soil, they said screw you and we went in.

2. Yes Indirectly Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, and yes the WMDs that were there wasn’t the stockpile that was said to be there, but Saddam did have a connection to Al-Qaida his name is Abu Zarqawi (sp) who was wounded on an afghan battlefield then turned up in Saddam’s hospitals to be treated, if you recall he cut Nick Burgs head off, and we bombed the house he was hiding in.

We are not the bad guys stop trying to make us out to be, there are a few bad apples in the military those idiots when found are punished worse then you can imagine.

The taliban offered to give up Osama if the USA could show them proof he was behind the 9/11 attacks.Your goverment didnt show them any and clearly had over ideas about what they wanted to do in that country.
The IRA was funded big time in america,and it wouldnt surprise me if a few Irish thugs shot off a few rounds on gun ranges/camps over there,didnt notice my country bombing you back to the stone age(I know we clouldnt,but you get the point)You cant punish a country for the sake of a few rotten apples mate

And why did you drop two fk off big bombs on Abu?Clearly his house was marked up by SF,why didnt they go in and waterboard his sorry arse into giving us real info we could use?

What hospital was Abu treated in Iraq?I woudlnt be surprsied that it was up north in the Kurd area where Saddam had no troops or powerbase

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here we go

NEWS: Scientist: MRIs Can Serve As Lie Detectors
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How about a reliable source? Also it doesnt say if it was tested and safe to use on humans. Whats your point here?

Nope, not playing that deflection game. YOU find a credible source stating that the drugs that have been used since WW11 are harmful. My point has already been made whether you want to see it or not.

link   

Originally posted by dooper
No way to know if it's grandma and the new baby or not. You see a pattern, you take whatever steps necessary to prevent that pattern from happening to you.

The blood of these innocents are on the heads of those whose previous actions required these buffers.

Not the shooters.

If this is truly how you feel, I know full well you don't care what I say, but it makes you the same monster you fight. No difference. And if you killed my baby, I would do everything in my power to get my revenge. And if I had no chance to win face to face, I'd use a hidden bomb too. Whatever it took to spread the guts of the person who killed my baby because he couldn't be bothered with verifying the target.

link   
reply to post by FredT

Very Intersting, but how do you get the information that you need out of them? All it says is it conducts as a lie detector test.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Fred, think about this.

So you can prove they're lying.

Now what are you going to do?

Asking them nice to give you the truth doesn't seem to work too well. All you get that way, is a middle finger.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Sure your point has been made in your own mind, dude those drugs are harmful or we would be using them plain and simple. There is no proof anywhere that they work and that lame article shows me that you really have no clue.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Not if you can't reach me.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

Why would anyone care about terrorist ? Why would anyone defend them or have any empathy at all ? I don't understand it and I never will .

Maybe because some of people in those photos and lot of innocent people ended up tortured in Abu Ghraib and other places, not all of them were guilty terrorists you know!

And maybe that's why some of them now are going to court to sue the US, and therefore the sudden need of the photos in court!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Back up you words with facts then. It's not that hard.

Oh, you can leave the insults at the door. They don't phase me. I like it actually, proves that the person doesn't have a leg to stand on. Doesn't matter if you get it, the reader does.

link   

Originally posted by noangels

reply to post by impressme

Okay one Osama and his thugs were hiding out in Afghanistan, we gave the Taliban a chance to hand them over for murdering American citizens on American soil, they said screw you and we went in.

2. Yes Indirectly Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, and yes the WMDs that were there wasn’t the stockpile that was said to be there, but Saddam did have a connection to Al-Qaida his name is Abu Zarqawi (sp) who was wounded on an afghan battlefield then turned up in Saddam’s hospitals to be treated, if you recall he cut Nick Burgs head off, and we bombed the house he was hiding in.

We are not the bad guys stop trying to make us out to be, there are a few bad apples in the military those idiots when found are punished worse then you can imagine.

The taliban offered to give up Osama if the USA could show them proof he was behind the 9/11 attacks.Your goverment didnt show them any and clearly had over ideas about what they wanted to do in that country.
The IRA was funded big time in america,and it wouldnt surprise me if a few Irish thugs shot off a few rounds on gun ranges/camps over there,didnt notice my country bombing you back to the stone age(I know we clouldnt,but you get the point)You cant punish a country for the sake of a few rotten apples mate

And why did you drop two fk off big bombs on Abu?Clearly his house was marked up by SF,why didnt they go in and waterboard his sorry arse into giving us real info we could use?

What hospital was Abu treated in Iraq?I woudlnt be surprsied that it was up north in the Kurd area where Saddam had no troops or powerbase

okay here are a few articles a simple google search would show you that osama planned the attacks. also I am not a general who ordered the bombs to be dropped on zarquai so I can not answer that question.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.foxnews.com...
www.cnn.com...

link   
In war....things change, people do things they wouldn't normally do. Second, stop making it as if America was evil for this! ALL these photos were from a handful of soldiers that did some stupid things. I love the propoganda. lol I love when people show the picture of the guy with the black sheet over him standing on the box with wires attached to him. They weren't real wires! These people were setting up pictures like idiots and the worst offenders are now in jail.

If an event like 9/11 takes place, we need to do "everything" possible to seek information. Forget American's getting their heads cut off on Al Jazerra. Are you people serious?

Maybe torture isn't the best way and maybe it doesn't work and is inhumane but I think we were doing what we could at the time. Everybody is such a critic from their comfy homes it is unreal.

I don't think this made us evil...I think it was a product of a poorly planned war where soldiers/marines/sailors were put under extreme pressure with not enough resources and watched people die. The stress of worrying about a bomb all day is enough to make people do bad things.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Tmd111]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by 27jd

Not if you can't reach me.

I was saying you in an indirect manner, being an American, I don't see how or why you would kill my baby. If there were Russian or Chinese troops on our soil, and they shot at every car that got too close, and killed mine, or anybody close to my baby, I'd find a way to reach them. You have said yourself, foreign generals fear the idea od occupying our country because of the armed citizens here, and we BOTH know they're not afraid of us on an open battle field...it's geurilla tactics they fear, and KNOW we will use if we have to. HOW is that different from the Iraqis, the VC, etc.? How really? Besides the fact that they were the enemy?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RE2505
Why not show some pictures of our soldiers torn apart by IED's and suicide bombers as they work to rebuild stabilty. Or maybe pictures of our soldiers dragged out of vehicles and executed in front of cheering crowds who then proceed to play football with said soldiers heads. I'm sorry but these "torture" pictures pale in comparison to the evil done by the iraqi's. Get a grip. You think captured nato forces would be treated better by these people? Haha, they would be lucky to even see the inside of a pow camp.

Watch as this man (our previous PRESIDENT) laughs over the dead bodies.

go to 3:55

There is no stability.. that's just a worthless memetic buzzword when heard from the tv box or read in the peoples paper.

Wake up from uncle sams lullaby

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You back yours up with facts, the truth is you have no proof the Intel agencies used these in the past and found the unreliable. Also these serums you speak of are barbiturates in case you fell asleep in health classes it is a deadly narcotic.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I don't know if any drug can really be that effective. When I was in survival school, they told us that if drugs were administered to 'sit back and enjoy the ride.'

I can only imagine what they would have gotten out of me. I have an overactive imagination.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstash

I don't know if any drug can really be that effective. When I was in survival school, they told us that if drugs were administered to 'sit back and enjoy the ride.'

I can only imagine what they would have gotten out of me. I have an overactive imagination.

LOL I agree with you, it reminded me of an a tv show called the unit when the Chinnese injected cool breeze with herion, he diddnt break. I do remeber that training very well in SEARS

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You back yours up with facts, the truth is you have no proof the Intel agencies used these in the past and found the unreliable. Also these serums you speak of are barbiturates in case you fell asleep in health classes it is a deadly narcotic.

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess you skimmed over the part that discussed scopolomine. Not a barb. but an anticholinergic alkaloid drug. Talking about school, how do you like being "schooled"?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join