It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are a Few of the Torture Photos Obama Doesn't Want You To See

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by crmanager

There is not one picture of torture here you blatant troller.

Your sarcasm is noted, furthermore most people in here will not agree with you.
To say, these pictures are not proof of torture, would you care to elaborate what they are, thank you.

These are pictures of bleeding people.

These MAY be pictures of the results of torture.

Now you justify your statement that these are torture pictures.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

My god lets release them so we can stay and fight in Iraq for another 6 years. Do you understand releasing these pictures will cause a back lash? No you don’t understand, when are people are killed and beheaded you moan that they shouldn’t be there. The retardation with you and your kind’s mentality startles and baffles me.

What startles and baffles me is there are people in America who believe we should be in Iraq; despite the lies, we were told. We have no business in Iraq, or Afghanistan you obviously forgot these two countries had NOTHING to do with 911.
This is all on George Bush and his administration that had passed illegal laws against our constitution and broke the laws of the Geneva Convention. We became the aggressors.

How would YOU like a foreign country to come in the United States and kill innocent American citizens and blow up our buildings and destroy our economy, all based on lies.

Wars a bitch it isn’t pretty that’s why the send real men and women to do it. And on the occasion a psycho is found in the military and he quickly gets sent away to Leavenworth, let the generals deal with these idiots not some pond scum like the ACLU and you.

Be very thankful for the ACLU and people like me. We believe in our constitution and we don’t like people in power who have passed illegal laws against our constitution just so they can have a war for profit and an excuse to get away with torture.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Question..... If a memeber of your family was murdered would you not seek the same revenge we do in combat?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
If we were so afraid that these sorts of acts would incite violence against the US - WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

...or probably just not have taken pictures lol. Seriously, it's like with any party or illegal activity you happen to be participating in on a Friday night. Someone has always got a camera and somehow those pictures are going to be seen by someone you wouldn't want seeing them.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon

I would participate in the action in these pictures in a second if it meant saving one single American life. For those of you who don't agree, those of you who feel we're the bad guys - just go home and sleep well tonight. None of you understand the circumstances or situations that created these pictures.

If you look in the most of the pics it looks like the prisoners are getting medical treatment. Why? Because they're not the innocent people you think, they are terrorists and I would bet many were injured in combat.

This is the price these people, their culture and their nation pay for protecting Bin Laden and supporting the terrorist who are out to deystroy my country.

Once again the IGNORANCE of the situation is made very clear by this statement above. Support Bin Laden? Who? The Iraqi's? Why would they support him? They HATE HIM! He and Al Qaeida are their enemies. Yet this seems to be ignored or forgotten out of sheer ignorance. Their culture? Have you ever seen their culture other than what YOUR leaders told you about it?

The Iraqi's do not support the terrorists. They never have. Heck, even Saddam hated them. They never existed in that country until we 'SAVED' them.

Sadly now I am afraid that some of the people may indeed start to lean towards terrorism because of the many tens upon tens of thousands of innocent deaths they have experienced since our 'Operation Liberty' started. BS

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

SHAME ON YOU!

Shooting civilians?

How do you know that? Did yo hear "I shot civilians?" Are you able to know what happened here?

This is proof of a fire fight. Nothing more.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Obama will release the photos he just has to make it look like it is the people who are demanding it and that he has no choice. The people who will be in trouble are dangerous and he has to handle the situation this way. Sure it is frustrating but just be patient and keep demanding for the release of this info and your wish shall be granted.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

These MAY be pictures of the results of torture.

You are initial to your own opinions, and you can assume what you like but do not attack the messenger for bringing out the truth because you cannot believe we Americans would do this to people.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Okay one Osama and his thugs were hiding out in Afghanistan, we gave the Taliban a chance to hand them over for murdering American citizens on American soil, they said screw you and we went in.

2. Yes Indirectly Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, and yes the WMDs that were there wasn’t the stockpile that was said to be there, but Saddam did have a connection to Al-Qaida his name is Abu Zarqawi (sp) who was wounded on an afghan battlefield then turned up in Saddam’s hospitals to be treated, if you recall he cut Nick Burgs head off, and we bombed the house he was hiding in.

We are not the bad guys stop trying to make us out to be, there are a few bad apples in the military those idiots when found are punished worse then you can imagine.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If that's your reasoning why aren't we at war with Saudi Arabia? The 9/11 terrorists were Saudi? Not following this logic at all.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by slicobacon

I would participate in the action in these pictures in a second if it meant saving one single American life. For those of you who don't agree, those of you who feel we're the bad guys - just go home and sleep well tonight. None of you understand the circumstances or situations that created these pictures.

If you look in the most of the pics it looks like the prisoners are getting medical treatment. Why? Because they're not the innocent people you think, they are terrorists and I would bet many were injured in combat.

This is the price these people, their culture and their nation pay for protecting Bin Laden and supporting the terrorist who are out to deystroy my country.

Once again the IGNORANCE of the situation is made very clear by this statement above. Support Bin Laden? Who? The Iraqi's? Why would they support him? They HATE HIM! He and Al Qaeida are their enemies. Yet this seems to be ignored or forgotten out of sheer ignorance. Their culture? Have you ever seen their culture other than what YOUR leaders told you about it?

The Iraqi's do not support the terrorists. They never have. Heck, even Saddam hated them. They never existed in that country until we 'SAVED' them.

Sadly now I am afraid that some of the people may indeed start to lean towards terrorism because of the many tens upon tens of thousands of innocent deaths they have experienced since our 'Operation Liberty' started. BS

That is a lie reaching for another lie; Saddam gave suicide bombers family’s money. Saddam helped finance parts of Hezbollah and Hamas, not to mentioned parts of the terrorist organizations that operated in Iraq like Abu Zarqawi’s Al Qaida in Iraq, until he was captured by US Forces. . Do you believe what your left wing buddies tell you?

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.scribd.com...
www.husseinandterror.com...
usiraq.procon.org...

And I can keep going.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

SHAME ON YOU!

Shooting civilians?

How do you know that? Did yo hear "I shot civilians?" Are you able to know what happened here?

This is proof of a fire fight. Nothing more.

I don't see any 'terrorists' fighting back, only passing cars

is this also a firefight?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

We all know what is in the pictures without seeing them. The only reason to post them is for voyeurs. Pretty sick in fact.

You are also putting Soldiers lives in more danger than they already are. What's the point?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RE2505

You know, i dont know the basics of war nor do i plan on pretending that i do. But one thing i know for a fact and one thing i was raised on believeing is that in this world we do have a choice. I dont care what anyone has to say we have a choice. the outcome will suck but the choice is there to take.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You don't see ANYTHING! So you assume!

You know what that leads to.

America haters

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I answered that question already, a couple pages back....

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
We expect that kind of action from them, which is entirely why the West is currently engaged in occupation of several Muslim countries right now.

You could expect that kind of action from any human being with any sense of dignity in the face of a foreign army invading your country and killing your family, for ANY reason. I know for a fact that if my children were blown to bits by a bomb, I don't care who they were aiming for, I would want to hurt them, and hurt them SO bad. If I got ahold of one, I would want to find ways to keep them alive longer, so I could hurt them for longer. I know, I'm evil...but honest.

I understand the desire for revenge, and I would not be strong enough to resist it myself, I can admit that. But I can't connect that with the sick things I see in the photos of Abu Ghraib, except creating more desire for revenge in Iraqis directed at our soldiers...so I understand why Obama wouldn't want them released, but the people who make decisions, and allowed that to go on, should be punished.

Where does the desire to grease up men and make them hump like kids with barbie dolls come in to revenge against people you are fighting on the battle field? Like I said, it seems like a fetish thing...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Not all of them were, and I do believe eventually we will end up in Saudi Arabia, Trust me the military has no love for the Kingdom. We are waiting on Israel to discover there vast amounts of oil reserves that rival the Muslim countries then you will see how fast we tell Saudi to go suck it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Since you have little combat experience obviously you don't realize what happened in the clip so let me narrate a little 1st part of video they are getting fire from what sounded like ak47 makes that weird klak sound. Not from the building directly across the street but the one on the top right just above the wall. since the person was concealed you see alot of rounds going in that direction in cluding a 50 cal probably a saw off to the left of the camera you see some of the results in the video. During the fire fight a car comes down the street driver panics then crashes. Understandable driving thru the middle of a fire fight. You see him get out of his car and run for cover if they had been firing at him from that range he would have been dead he was no where near where the rounds were going. back to the video since they cant get a clear shot out comes the dragon they blow up the area of the building then call for cease fire. At which time the start to discuss the guy that crashed into a building again perfectly normal response i know i would have said something about it like did you see that guy? All you showed in the video someone started shooting and picked the wrong people to shhot at because it appears they died.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

I answered that question already, a couple pages back....

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
We expect that kind of action from them, which is entirely why the West is currently engaged in occupation of several Muslim countries right now.

You could expect that kind of action from any human being with any sense of dignity in the face of a foreign army invading your country and killing your family, for ANY reason. I know for a fact that if my children were blown to bits by a bomb, I don't care who they were aiming for, I would want to hurt them, and hurt them SO bad. If I got ahold of one, I would want to find ways to keep them alive longer, so I could hurt them for longer. I know, I'm evil...but honest.

Where does the desire to grease up men and make them hump like kids with barbie dolls come in to revenge against people you are fighting on the battle field? Like I said, it seems like a fetish thing...

What the hell does that mean? The ass clowns who did these horbile things are in Jail Fort Leavenworth, who else is there to be punished?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
What the hell does that mean? The ass clowns who did these horbile things are in Jail Fort Leavenworth, who else is there to be punished?

Isn't there somebody a little higher up who were aware this type of behavior was occuring? I thought there was, either way, I jumped into this thread to point out that this isn't even the torture that is being debated, torture to extract info to save lives. It was just sick people getting their rocks off. That's not honorable in any way.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join