It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Flashed Devil Greeting ( She kinda looks....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Seriously, why should we NOT assume you're also Illuminati related somehow - and therefore denying and ridiculing? Excuse me, just a polite question.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

assuming thing, you're very good at that it seems...
nice try, cute even.

I accept your excuse, but just so you know that was not a polite question,
It's a really dumb one at best. It was a silly attempt to accuse me of beeing an illuminati, an accusation which i can only react to with laughter and amazement. If this constitutes as "politeness" to you, then you have no idea what that actually is.

The- "This guys doens't believe my ridiculous claims, he must be an illuminati" Logic you apply is just ignorant.

FYI I'm not ridiculing you, but the claims you make.
Several poeple have stepped up to inform you that there is a huge difference between the american sign language "l love you" sign, and the "devils horns" even if these FACTS are there, it doens't prevent you from claiming the opposite. that's ok with me, but don't get offended if poeple DO look at the FACTS(and not what they WANT to be true) and make up their own mind.

I assure you i'm a regular person, with no ties whatsoever to any shady organisation nor religion, but that doens't mean i should believe people 's delusional claims.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viral on page 4l:
"... Looking at the Clinton family's political history and possible drug trafficking and homicide crimes, it's a pretty safe bet that they aren't all that loving."

Correct. And neither is the Bush family:

And, strange, are they all rock fans....?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Oh no, not this again. I am deaf myself. This means "I love you."

Somebody probably flashed that sign in the audience and she replied the same.

I have explained this in an older thread (yes there are many threads like this on ATS).

Somebody loves Hilary, yeah sure.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I’m not going to answer any more posts that contain condescending or insulting remarks. Not because I couldn’t, but simply because it’s a waste of time and above all a boring preschool way of discussing.

And again: "Civility and Decorum" on ATS - Where?

Originally posted by XyZeR
“… really dumb”, “… silly attempt”, “…. ridiculous claims”, “ …ignorant”, “… delusional claims.”

Originally posted by kinda kurious
“… I will give this thread the entire grain of salt it deserves”, “…pedantic and immature”, "…. like this so silly”, “I give a this thread a one finger salute”.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow that's an interesting sign. I myself have never seen that sign before. Hmmm. Oh wait, it's in my avatar. Ok, ok.

Yeah, this world has come a long way. And yes, that's the true sign among them.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

It is the universal sign for "I like cheese". It is true because I said it. I am the leader of the illuminate. We all like cheese.

For real though, it means "I love you" in sign language. More importantly is what Hillary thinks it means and why she is displaying it. Using the famous Occams Razor, it would seem that the simplest theory is politicians use this sign to show respect to the deaf members in the crowd who have to wait for a transcript of the speach to know what was said.

Or we could go all the way to "Hillary is indeed the antichrist" and you alone have figured this out. Congradulations.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Seany

No prob man. I was just making a point. The peace sign is a universally used sign, even today. Turn that puppy around 180 degrees and you may get punched in the face in England. Same as the 2 different signs we've seen here. The one used by Hillary and the one Dio uses. Btw, I LOVE Dio.

My friend you just aren't the last in line you are the first in line!

Intrepid the Holy Diver rocks!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your three posts on page 4 - what a great, substantiated, and even first hand contribution. www.abovetopsecret.com...

But strangely, none of the "I love you" supporters seem to be taking the slightest notice of all that ...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

I’m not going to answer any more posts that contain condescending or insulting remarks. Not because I couldn’t, but simply because it’s a waste of time and above all a boring preschool level discussion.

Funny how based on your above quote you previosly wrote:

"I love you" sign? Harrrr, haarrr! Not all humans are THAT stupid.

And again: "Civility and Decorum" on ATS - Where?

Worthy of note. There was also a recent discussion about having “back bone.”

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This distinct type of complaint has many forms and various styles of presentation, but all-in-all, can be condensed down to a simple common denominator, and to be blunt it is best described as: spinelessness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards...KK

[edit on 8-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

"... Funny how based on your above quote you previosly wrote:

"I love you" sign? Harrrr, haarrr! Not all humans are THAT stupid.

Firstly, I didn't write YOU're stupid, I wrote my(!) side isn't, which is a big difference. Secondly, I was not addressing a specific poster. Thirdly, if you still seriously regard this as an "attack": this was probably a twentieth or a fiftieth of your attacks. Fourthly, what about the issue of spinelessness (which you addressed) in THIS regard ...?

... There was also a recent discussion about having “back bone.”

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This distinct type of complaint has many forms and various styles of presentation, but all-in-all, can be condensed down to a simple common denominator, and to be blunt it is best described as: spinelessness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't distort the rules. The main rule is no personal attacks. It's you who broke that. I never attacked anybody. And it's the lamest excuse to call somebody who defends himself against continuous personal attacks "spineless". I am not at all spineless. I'm just fed up with posters who keep on resorting to personal attacks and name calling. SkepticOverlord, site owner: "Civility and Decorum are Required. It seems that no matter how hard we attempt to drive home the point that Civility and Decorum and Disagreeing without being Disagreeable are intended hallmarks of the discussion and debate on our websites, we continue to experience the occasional rising tide if ill-mannered contributions from new and experienced members alike." www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
How many times do you people have to be reminded that this is also ASL (American Sign Language) for "I love You"? I suspect you all know this as did people who took the same issue and ridiculous conclusions when President Bush made this sign - in his case it was probably the Texas Longhorns.

You've got nothing! Grow up or learn enough facts to engage in legitimate political debate.
Gave you a star for that. Yep, people need to grow up.

When I was a kid, and I am around the same age as the Clintons (though not as old)
, the sign meant "GOOD LUCK".

We used to flash it to each other all the time, got a test to take? Flash the sign. Got a problem to work out with someone? Flash the sign. Planning on breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend? Flash the sign.

We used it all the time for GOOD LUCK, and yes I took sign language at University, in ASL (American Sign Language), it means I love you.

Personally, I think those who are fear mongering in regards to the sign, are just people needing another thing to fear in their lives. It is as if they don't have enough of that in this world already and for some reason have to spread a bit more around. Misery just loves company and all that.

Oh, and to who ever said that "most people they know who are deaf are satanist", WOW and
to you. Calling someone or something a satanist just because you don't understand, is what keeps getting this world into trouble in the first place.

Also, you guys know how to do internet searches correct? One of the Baphomet signs, is also the peace sign, any of you ever flash the peace sign? You know, the one where you hold up two fingers in the shape of a V palm towards the person you are giving the sign to? So the next time someone flashes you the peace sign you better RUN because they are just evil. (sarcasm)

kinda kurious, LOL careful with that "one finger salute", you will be called a satanist next if you keep that up.

Another sign we used to use? Hold up the peace sign with the back of our hand facing the other person, hold it up to our face, and stick your tongue through the V created by our fingers. Anyone wanna take a guess as to what that sign means? It means F### You and I still see kids using it.

Oh man, I must be a satanist with all the signs I used to flash around when I was younger, who knew. (sarcasm)

Harm None
Peace

Edit, cause I can't type today.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by amazed]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Come on, people... She's probably a metal-head and loves Metallica or something (pre-Black Album)!!!
Come on!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Your three posts on page 4 - what a great, substantiated, and even first hand contribution. www.abovetopsecret.com...

But strangely, none of the "I love you" supporters seem to be taking the slightest notice of all that ...

Thanks my friend, I had hoped they might contribute something to the quality of the thread.

I do have to say when I moved to Hollywood California on my own at the age of 17 to become involved in the Music Business there it sure was an eye opener in many ways as to how a relatively very small group of well connected Music, Film and Entertainment Directors shape the illusion that becomes reality to most people that influences how the live, think, feel, react, shop and interact with one another, all brought to them by a group of people who in reality seldom, rarely if ever, share those same values.

West Hollywood next to Beverly Hills where I lived was home to a half a dozen of the most important Rock Music Clubs for bands playing all original music looking to be spotted by record company executives and signed by record labels. It was also America's first officially incorporated Gay and Lesbian Community with dozens of Gay and Lesbian Bars, Night Clubs, Restaurants and Shops. Imagine my surprise when I discovered through my new neighbors and friends that middle aged Homo Sexual Men almost completely determine what the women of the country are going to be wearing a year from now because they are the ones who design 90% of the textile patterns, and cuts and styles for the clothes based on their own artistic appreciatio for beauty with almost no feminine imput in the process? Who would have thought. Famous Actors and Musicians who would often shop and eat in the same stores and restaurants I would who led radically different lifestyles with totally different personalities than what someone just watching them in the theatres or TV would ever possibly imagine in a 1,000 years. A vertible casting couch industry where outsiders often had to 'sleep' their way in to their first opportunities, but if 'slept' with the wrong person, producer or studio had in reality just 'slept' their way out of ever having an opportunity. I had a next door neighbor who made a handsome 6 figure living off of making subliminal messages to be placed in Movies and TV Film even though the practice at that time had been made illegal, he had no shortage of customers from big studios and producers, and later when I got into the business world choosing Travel as the business to go into and a chance encounter and opportunity to secure a client who turned out to be one of the State, City's and Nation's itself politically influential and connected people who showed me from the inside how the "democratic" political process truly works through their manipulation before it ever becomes a public process, I realized that very little of what we percieve as reality in how things are done and what they mean is real. Simply put I can put a song on the radio so many times and play it over and over again that eventually you will like it. I can put the dress I just designed on so many actresses and in so many commercials and print adds you like so many times you are eventually going to like it. I can create so many TV Sitcoms showing you "typical" American families that soon you are going to see those as "typical" as people glued to their TV Sets like monkeys mimmick what they see. I can have enough Editorial Writers put forth so many slightly different versions of the same oppinion that within a short amount of time almost everyone will adopt it no matter how nonsensical and lacking in common sense or awareness it is, and if you are the serious guy with common sense who begs to differ 97% of the people who did accept are going to think you are a nut...even though in reality your oppinion on the situtaion and your take on it is the exact same as the person who 'commissioned' the pieces that made the other 97% abandon common sense and what was right under their nose for a completely false impression and take on the situation. I can select before any candidate even announces their bid to run for an office every candidate to the left and the right and the middle who will run, and fund them and promote them and feed them the issues I want each to talk about, and the amount of media coverage I want each to have, and the editorials I want each to recieve on the validity of their positions and their talents and accumen, so that the one I want to have that office and accomplish the things I want done, you will vote for and agree in the majority that is the person and those are the issues you want to have in office and addressed too.

People would by and large refuse to believe that process unless they saw it with their own eyes and the reality is in all those different industries that effect so much of our culture and commerce fewer than a 1,000 people coast to coast control it on that top level with maybe 20,000 at the level just below them that have some very good idea of who is doing what and how and where but are so connected and enriched off the process that it's a great process for them. Maybe out of those 21,000 people they bring in lovers or mistresses or some other kind of close confident to where maybe 40,000 people in a nation of 600,000,000 are the only ones either somewhat aware, or totally aware of how the logistics of maintaining our society actually works and how the majority of people actually come by their oppinions, tastes, wants and desires, perspectives and views.

For a lot of the people involved in or around that level its not nessecarily an evil or an innocent thing. Let's face it if you want to own a Restaurant in Manhattan you are going to have to get your linnens for your tables from someone who some guy named Quido says. If you want to build the restaurant from the ground up you are going to have to get the concrete to pour from someone Guisseppe says, and if you want to borrow the money for it you are probably going to have to do what some Banker named Smith with a first name like Morton says. If you want to get good press for it and advertising you are going to likely have to do something someone named Rabiniwtitz says. Each little interconnected faction has their piece of the pie, directs people who need another flavor to the right pie maker, and decides who is going to get second or third helpings or maybe control the whole pie.

My personal belief is people do see it, and have a vague idea that some of it goes on but not to the total extent that it does for the reason it does or that it effects them in that little city town or hamlet in some far away place.

I guess that's life.

To his credit Deaf Alien did write me a nice U2U about the questions I posted to him, and said I had some valid and interesting questions that he felt were impressive enough to do some research on and said after he had a chance to put some serious thought into them to come up with his own best serious answes he would reply.

Everyone does pretty much have some kind of illusion being marketed to them that appeals to and comforts them on some level, and wow you and I might think wow it's great to know the truth, and live in a world of reality even if it's a harsh and unsettling one, most people even once they realize the illusion is an illusion need a little time to say goodbye to it and greive for it and let it go, after all it might have been with them their whole life that has spanned 30, 40, 50, 60 or more years at that point.

I can't blame them, I still have a 30 year old pair of Levi's you couldn't wear anywhere but to a biker bon fire party but I hate to let them go!

Thanks for your reply, and taking the time to speak to the bigger and underlying picture.

If we all just put our heads together maybe we really could make the world a different, better and more honest place?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This 53-second video is amazing, it is short but has clips of about a hundred of "them" --- whatever they are, illuminati, masons, deaf, football fans etc etc etc

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good Lord guys, I know we've seen a truckload of these hand signs but you have to look at one more. Look at the opening shot on this video, of Bush, his hand pointing down, standing by the Queen of England.

GEEZ no way is that a football fan thing.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Ma Clinton is very happy with something it seems, and that probably is

not GOOD news for US.

We are all aware that she's with tha Bilderbergs , CFR and Trilateral

obamboozled.blogspot.com...

Now you're making stuff up, its widely known that Hillary is a major KISS fan and Metal fan all around that hand sign has nothing to do with Satanism or Satan in any way!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

Mrs Clinton doesnt love any of us "little people" . She just has a role to play. Ha Ha ha

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Excellent points, this is something I have been frustrated by my whole life. I have always considered the constant manipulation by the media to be blatantly obvious.

The thing I see is that most people recognize that they are being manipulated by mass media, but they don't care. Most people would rather go along with the system, because conforming to the system is far easier than fighting the system. More significant, is that most people prefer the system because it allows them to get what they want, and as long as they are getting what they want, they will go along with the system, and they really don't care about the bigger consequences, or the harm that is being done to others. People like this will never admit to this, but their actions will show fairly regularly that they are more than willing to play the system to get what they want, irregardless of how the things that they do affects others.

I believe that I have heard elsewhere that Bob Weir and Jerry Garcia were members of the Bohemian Grove. I always thought it was suspicious that Jim Morrison, who in my opinion was blatantly pushed upon us as a symbol of youth culture, was the son of an extremely high ranking Admiral in the U.S. Navy. By pushing drugs as being cool, the establishment has greatly succeeded in destroy our rights, as well as destroying the youth culture movement of the sixties to promote civil rights.

While those who manipulate our media don't always get what they want, they almost always succeed in heavily influencing things so that they maintain some level of control.

What does the blaphomet sign mean? In my interpretation, I'm cool, you're cool, party on dude.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Good Lord guys, I know we've seen a truckload of these hand signs but you have to look at one more. Look at the opening shot on this video, of Bush, his hand pointing down, standing by the Queen of England.
GEEZ no way is that a football fan thing.
www.youtube.com...

Yes, Good Lord. And it's no joke. Here's another one by the same YouTube member:

Regarding playlist (video 1-4): www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join