It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Flashed Devil Greeting ( She kinda looks....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
I see what I posted blew right over most of your heads except one. The program is running fine. TPTB are smiling. Gotta break the program so your eyes are opened. Until then, your just sheeple to the slaughter.::sighs::

hear hear m8 , well said

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Corna

Since no one else posted it, there's a link to the devils horn's sign. I see a marked difference in the signs, as shown here.

I Love You

If they are giving hand signs to each other, let them. At this point I don't trust the lot of them so it means little to me.

Protoplasmic Traveler, get your facts right. Dio didn't join Sabbath until 1979. 1975 was the release of the first Rainbow album. I can't take anything you say seriously now if you couldn't get those right. Come on, everybody knows this stuff.

Don't they? If not, they should. Much more interesting, to me, than bickering over hand signs.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
EDIT: Sorry, bloody Vista made me double post. If only I could kill Vista.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Originally posted by Diplomat
Oh I'm sorry, you're right, how "ridiculous" of me.
World leaders always go around flashing the sign of the devil so conspiracy theorists on message boards can have a field day with it.

Oh, I see, you mean, it was all "just coincidence", they're actually all only practicing "finger gymnastics", which was all "just accidentally" filmed and then "misinterpreted". Of coursely, thanks for the deep enlightenment.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In the OP pic there are, of course, 6 lights above hillary.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
In the OP pic there are, of course, 6 lights above hillary.

What is the importance of the 6 lights ?

not being cheeky here , just curious ?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

You know, the whole 6 6 6. 6 being ascended man and all that. The general "evil" aura associated with it. I'm not saying I ascribe to those beliefs but I am certain there are those that do. I have a feeling there were more than 6 lights, but the photog chose to capture it this way. The pictures they choose are not chosen without care, in my opinion.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I would be more concerned with this sign than a simple "I love you" sign.

As seen in www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, there have been many, many threads on this. This is nothing new.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why do they always choose the pics that have it. It's only up for probably 1 second at the most.. lol, why do they choose that out of the hundreds of clicked off photos?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

That's a good point. It has been brought up many times in the past. Yet some people choose to ignore it.

Any sign they use is not a proof they're members of the Illuminati or that they are aligned with Satan.

It could be "I love you" sign, longhorn sign, and many, many other signs.

Actually, from your point, Obama could be about to make the "I love you" sign in the picture I posted above.

It will make people look like fools if they try to pass this off as proof.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Hahaha, what a day brightener, really.

I keep telling myself that hand sign is just nothing, non-intentional, and that anything I read about them is non-information but I am beginning to rethink my position.

Seriously, what is the meaning for this sign, besides Texas Hook-em Horns?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Bombeni]

That hand sign is sign language for the phrase I love you.

Nothing more nothing less.

it is a combination of the american sign langauge letters I,L and Y.

Here is a sight that breaks it all down for you.

www.lifeprint.com...

No conspiracy here, unless you think that all deaf people are secretly devil worshipers, which I am sure you agree is just a silly notion.

I had hearing problems myself due to eear infections from ages 1 to about 4. I learned basic sign language although most I have forgotten since then. The one that I DO remember, is "I love you".

To put it simply, This is a picture of Hillary saying I love you to her audience.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yes, I agree. I have explained this over and over again in the past. Sometimes I feel like it's useless. Some people will choose to listen to what they want to listen to. Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This post serves no useful purpose but I'm doing it anyway.

Devil Sign: Nigel claims (Spinal)Tap originated this sign, made by holding aloft the pinky and index finger, in 1968. "It didn’t mean anything then. It was just like a little pantomime show. Like working with a hand puppet and it falls off—that’s what you’ve got, two little fingers sticking up in the air, right? Then other people started making it into the devil."

Source

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It just means she watches too much Beavis and Butthead

HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH

[edit on 11-5-2009 by ibgrimme]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
Watch the video and connect the dots.

I'll respond to this video, but I'll question all the other garbage from YouTube you posted.

Reptilian eyes?

What exactly is a reptilian eye? Have you seen one? Do you have one in your fridge?
Notice how when the video wants to show us her alleged reptilian eyes, it is only images, there is no video footage of her alleged reptilian eyes? No actual moving video footage...just still image captures from the video...which can EASILY be manipulated.

Connect the dots indeed. The dots left behind by the photo/image editing software used to create those stills images.

Now onto the other videos, same question...where is the video footage of Bush, Berlusconi, and all the other world leaders in there, flashing that symbol?

There is no video footage, it's all just a bunch of photos of them allegedly doing it.

In one of those videos there is Berlusconi doing it, it is so obviously a fake it's not even worth laughing at.

You seem convinced though, so to each his own.

But forgive me while I enjoy a good laugh at this.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by BLV12]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Actually, that hand signal originated from Floppy the Banjo Clown, documented by the Blue Man Group. It's the symbol paying respect to Floppy who inspired many of the early Heavy Metal Artists with his playing and stage antics. Look it up, you'll find the evidence. Enjoy, Synth

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Very good article about satanic symbolism and satanism in current society:

educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I try to give these people the benefit of the doubt and say to myself, they are doing this hand sign without even knowing it, not even realizing they are doing it, or, they are doing it to be "cool" not knowing what it really means.

But I have to talk in front of people, give presentation, once in awhile and I know for sure I have NEVER made any kind of hand signals like this not even subconsciously. Have you?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

So without any substantiated evidence, you also make the assumption that they are actually making those hand signals?

I really don't understand why people are not questioning the simple fact that there is absolutely NO video evidence to show them doing this, from start to finish, the entire hand/arm movements.

All we have to go on, are some photos, a lot of which barely pass as looking untouched.
You have one photo in those videos of Berlusconi's fingers pointing inwards. It is so obvious it has been photoshopped to look like devil horns.
I mean come on, people go on and on about how they don't/wont fall for government propaganda and misinformation, but what about not falling for hoaxes all together?

Heck, there isn't even a single person who claims to be a witness to Obama, Bush, Clinton or any of the others, flashing that hand symbol. Or was everyone at those public speaches, some televised live no doubt, under a spell?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
reply to post by Bombeni

So without any substantiated evidence, you also make the assumption that they are actually making those hand signals? I really don't understand why people are not questioning the simple fact that there is absolutely NO video evidence to show them doing this, from start to finish, the entire hand/arm movements...All we have to go on, are some photos, a lot of which barely pass as looking untouched. You have one photo in those videos of Berlusconi's fingers pointing inwards. It is so obvious it has been photoshopped to look like devil horns...

Summary for the sheeple: Please, do not think it’s the illuminati/NWO sign. How utterly outlandish. Actually it’s only:
- just “I love you”.
- just “a sign for the deaf”
- just “a sign for rock fans”
- just “coincidental finger positions”.
- And now, the peak: “it’s no signs at all, IT’S JUST PHOTOSHOPPPED!”

....BUT OF COURSE! Thank you BLV12!!!!!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join