It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Flashed Devil Greeting ( She kinda looks....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by intrepid

No idea what the second pic means

I would assume peace, (im not into symbols or sign language)

Gee that's funny, Seany. Was it not you who started this thread? Would you like to reveal to us now the purpose of this thread 'cuz now I'm dying to know.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
As stated, they are different signs. There are nuances.

This means "peace".

Similar but do you know what this one means?

Yes, I would like to know, Intrepid. That's quite a charming photo, btw - the second one that is. Can you at least give me a hint???

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
OMG your all right it's everywhere!

Obama

Michelle Obama

Bill Clinton

Sarah Palin

They even got to spider man!

No seriously it means love.. or "I love you"

My sister teaches sign language

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Reply to Chris

Np m8

The picture itself came from a link off a military site I look at for possible threads. The link was about how well the war in Pakistan was progressing.
I saw the pic of Hillary AND then I looked in ATS Archives about a similar story concerning Michele Obama flashing the sign, to make sure I was seeing the same thing. I was. So being a "unprovable" story, I put the thread in The Gray Area, and decided to let the members decide for themselves. Some people agree that it is the symbol, others dont. That's fine, Im not recruiting here , merely posting a thread for discussion.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Seany]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

No prob man. I was just making a point. The peace sign is a universally used sign, even today. Turn that puppy around 180 degrees and you may get punched in the face in England. Same as the 2 different signs we've seen here. The one used by Hillary and the one Dio uses. Btw, I LOVE Dio.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Reply to Chris

Np m8

The picture itself came from a link off a military site I look at for possible threads. The link was about how well the war in Pakistan was progressing.
I saw the pic of Hillary AND then I looked in ATS Archives about a similar story concerning Michele Obama flashing the sign, to make sure I was seeing the same thing. I was. So being a "unprovable" story, I put the thread in The Gray Area, and decided to let the members decide for themselves. Some people agree that it is the symbol, others dont. That's fine, Im not recruiting here , merely posting a thread for discussion.

Waiting on your reply mate

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh no, not this again. I am deaf myself. This means "I love you."

Somebody probably flashed that sign in the audience and she replied the same.

I have explained this in an older thread (yes there are many threads like this on ATS).

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555 on page 2:
"... No, you want it to be the "Devils horn" and your bias won't let you see the truth even when it is illustrated for you.Take a breath, look up American Sign and you will understand she is saying "I Love You" to her audience. She is not a Heavy Metal Star.

The *** stop that condescending manner (“you want it to be the”, “your bias won't let you see the truth”, “Take a breath”, “She is not a Heavy Metal Star.”). I don’t “want it to be”, it’s not my “bias”, I don’t need to “take a breath”, and I didn’t state she’s “a Heavy Metal Star”. But I know she’s a Illuminati member. And in my opinion the signal is clearly the devil’s horn, an illuminati gesture, characterized by the pinky and index fingers. If you think it’s only “I love you” or Dio’s sign – neat, no problem for me, but stop attacking me.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

I have explained this in an older thread (yes there are many threads like this on ATS).

Are you really deaf or are you just pretending to be deaf so you can flash the devil horns and not be suspected. How long have you been a member of the Illuminati?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Are you really deaf or are you just pretending to be deaf so you can flash the devil horns and not be suspected. How long have you been a member of the Illuminati?

LOL you've caught me. Yep, I'm a member of the Illuminati and I'm a paid disinformant on ATS. Shh, shh please don't tell anyone. The sign is actually the devil sign.

Naaaaaah. Yeah I'm really deaf

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I knew it.. your secret is safe with me. We have a school in our area called St. Ritas school for the deaf. Its where the Illumnati train their minions. They are so secret that they use all these hand symbols to speak so the rest of us cant decipher their evil plot.

These camps are everywhere. Even the thrid world orphanage where I adopted my kids from. In fact one of my greatest joy was to give each of them a polaroid picture of themselves which they never had before. Little did I know I was falling into the trap of the evil illuminati.

Have a great day!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

I knew it.. your secret is safe with me. We have a school in our area called St. Ritas school for the deaf. Its where the Illumnati train their minions. They are so secret that they use all these hand symbols to speak so the rest of us cant decipher their evil plot.

Wow small world. I live in KY and have been in Cincinnati all the time. I've seen that school many times.

Actually, you are not too far from the truth about the Illuminati training kids in schools to be their slaves.

But to claim that "I love you" sign is actually satanic and an Illuminati sign might be stretching it unless there are some good evidence.

Oh before I forget, I know you won't reveal the secret because the Illuminati knows where you are at all the time anyway

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
its not the devil sign.

but this is a second line.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

LOL, I know they are tracking me. At my prostate exam I am pretty sure he bugged my behind. I keep hearing strange voices and they say "Where is he now?" then another voice says "I dont know but no matter he goes it always smells like ...."

Hey if you are ever up this way drop me a u2u and we can grab lunch or something.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Low-res images...must be reptilians. heres an idea, if people think these are reptililans are real, and these videos are proof.

get a video camera, hell use your god damn cell phone. look straight at the camera then look at varying angles. put that on your computer now zoom in, HOLY #...your a reptilian too.

#en idiots piss me off.

"watch this video and connect the dots"

seriously? and you have Einstein as your avatar. love irony.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

The Loony is right. The sign of the Baphomet doesn't have the thumb extended. That's, as many others have stated, 'I love you'.

Also,
to Ronnie James, and
to OP for worthless sensationalism.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by dedalive]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

that's funny, that there, I don't care who y'are.

Well, I flash this sacred symbol at my darlin' every day. I'm talkin' about EVERY day, when she leaves for work, and she flashes it back.

Brandishing an endearment. There should be a law.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dedalive

To you and The Looney...... thank you! Let us also consider that occasionally, people who don't eat and breathe conspiracy as we do, might slip on occasion and tuck the thumb in a little, thinking it brings emphasis.

I sure don't want to convict someone of destroying humanity based upon my supposition of a gesture.

an aside: The Looney......... I just LOVE you screen name. In fact, I just get a kick out of seeing responses "reply to The Looney". Wonderful.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

At least something positive came out of the thread. I put in 'Man on the Silver Mountain' for the first time in years.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Reply to Chris

Np m8

Waiting on your reply mate

Well sweetie, I'm a woman - don't let the gender neutral names take you by surprise - make no assumptions in this life. The photo you linked has no credits and no indication of when or where it was actually taken. It looks to me like she is wearing a winter suit.
You can languish here in the grey area with your ridiculousness....you've been shown how many times what this hand gesture means? If you want to believe she is a secret devil worshiper....whatevah. I had a deaf family member so I learned ASL. This is silly stupid silly thread. Ta ta.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join