It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Flashed Devil Greeting ( She kinda looks....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Wow that's an interesting sign. I myself have never seen that sign before. Hmmm. Oh wait, it's in my avatar. Ok, ok.

Yeah, this world has come a long way. And yes, that's the true sign among them.

I picked a reply to you because you agree with me.

Thats always good.

And your Avatar is the bomb, nice..

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

By my logic , your a follower of the Dark Lord , that no one cares about Become Sce of State, and I'll start a thread about you

I don't understand your point. Are you trying to hurt my feeling?

Your post has contributed nothing.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Viral

Is there something wrong with bringing up Helen Keller? I am just restating what I have heard in the past. I'd like to read the opposing view if there is one.

Oh yes. This is nothing more than a Christian propaganda. I'll provide you with a link and you tell me what's wrong with this picture.

Helen Keller
A Christian Propaganda

Have you read the other ATS link I have provided? It can be tiring to have to explain over and over again.

In terms of hard evidence, are you looking for a quote where Hillary Clinton outright says, "I love Satan, here is my tribute to him and his servants!"

That would be a good start. Is that so hard to understand?

You just have to take a comprehensive look at each individual person's history, and then figure out why they would use that hand sign so often.

Is it possible that there have been deaf people in the audience often? Let's say that I was in that audience and I was flashing that sign prominently and a politician noticed that and maybe imitated the sign or maybe he or she knew what it mean so flashed the sign back in my way? Notice how Hilliary was looking at a group (probably a group of deaf people) regardless of how "demonic" she looked?

BTW, I have seen interpreters on TV often when politicians speak on TV. I can guarantee you there were more than one deaf person in the audience.

So, in other word, put up or shut up.

Is it an ironclad case? No, but I don't think it should be ruled out because of disbelief.

Like I said, this is not the way to go. This is not a proof. Period. Unless the camera pans from a politician to a group of Illuminati members. See my drift?

I know those people are members of the Illuminati. I am not denying this. But people need to stop yelling at everyone saying, "See? They're flashing the satanic sign. I told you so! They're satanic! They're the Illuminati!"

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Somebody loves Hilary, yeah sure.

Shocking as it is, yes sure why not.

She's been in limelight for a long time, didn't she?

Her flashing that sign is hardly a proof she's a member of the Illuminati.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

I know those people are members of the Illuminati. I am not denying this. But people need to stop yelling at everyone saying, "See? They're flashing the satanic sign. I told you so! They're satanic! They're the Illuminati!"

How can anything you say be taken seriously , in the above post you say She not Illuminati

In the quote in my reply , you say , TWICE , you know she is Illuminati

Take a position and stay with it , you would be more credible

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

May I ask you something? Just don't answer if you don't want to. How come you call yourself "Deaf Alien". Just curious. On page 3 you write: "I am deaf myself." Really, no pun?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here we go with this stupid devil handsign crap again.

This is pointless, because even if Hillary Clinton did mean that to be a "devil handsign" she would never admit to it if you got the chance to question her about it.

So just let it rest, this is nothing but ridiculous speculation.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
This is pointless, because even if Hillary Clinton did mean that to be a "devil handsign" she would never admit to it if you got the chance to question her about it. So just let it rest, this is nothing but ridiculous speculation.

And here we go with more condescending remarks ("stupid", "crap", "ridiculous"). Thanks for the precious contribution.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

This is pointless, because even if Hillary Clinton did mean that to be a "devil handsign" she would never admit to it if you got the chance to question her about it. So just let it rest, this is nothing but ridiculous speculation.

And here we go with more condescending remarks ("stupid", "crap", "ridiculous"). Thanks for the precious contribution.

Oh I'm sorry, you're right, how "ridiculous" of me.

World leaders always go around flashing the sign of the devil so conspiracy theorists on message boards can have a field day with it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

How can anything you say be taken seriously , in the above post you say She not Illuminati In the quote in my reply , you say , TWICE , you know she is Illuminati Take a position and stay with it , you would be more credible

HUH? You are missing my point.

She is a member of Illuminati. That's a fact.

However, telling people that because Hillary flashed that sign she is a member of Illuminati doesn't cut it. As I have said, my avatar showing that sign doesn't mean that I am a member of the Illuminati. Get it?

So, telling people who doesn't believe there is the Illuminati that politicians flashing that sign shows that they are members of the Illuminati will make YOU look less credible.

Do you understand now?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

A fact huh? Well then you should easily be able to back that up with some sources, right? Let's see some smoking gun evidence that Hillary Clinton is part of the all-powerful "Illuminati."

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

May I ask you something? Just don't answer if you don't want to. How come you call yourself "Deaf Alien". Just curious. On page 3 you write: "I am deaf myself." Really, no pun?

Well this is getting more personal and off topic but I'll answer.

Yes I am deaf. No pun. As in I can't hear anything

I believe in aliens and have witnessed an UFO up close. That's another story.

As to calling myself Deaf Alien, um that's another story too

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh I'm sorry, you're right, how "ridiculous" of me.
World leaders always go around flashing the sign of the devil so conspiracy theorists on message boards can have a field day with it.

Oh, I see, you mean, it was all "just coincidence", they're actually all only practicing "finger gymnastics", which was all "just accidentally" filmed and then "misinterpreted". Of coursely, thanks for the deep enlightenment.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

A fact huh? Well then you should easily be able to back that up with some sources, right? Let's see some smoking gun evidence that Hillary Clinton is part of the all-powerful "Illuminati."

That is not the topic of this thread. I am stating what I believe and what I have researched to the other poster. My point is that I am not denying what others have stated about the politicians being members of the Illuminati. The point is whoever claimed that flashing the sign means they are showing they are members or that they are followers of Satan have to put up evidence.

Let's not get off topic.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by CoolBlackHole

May I ask you something? Just don't answer if you don't want to. How come you call yourself "Deaf Alien". ....

Well this is getting more personal and off topic but I'll answer.
Yes I am deaf. No pun. As in I can't hear anything

I believe in aliens and have witnessed an UFO up close. That's another story.
As to calling myself Deaf Alien, um that's another story too

Uuhh, man, I’m sorry for that. Must be very hard not to be able to hear. Actually, I think I cannot even understand how difficult this must be. And, that I should be really grateful I can hear. I belong to those who too often forget what they already have …
I can feel that you have a “good” soul. I wish you all the best. Who knows, maybe we’ll meet some day in the “afterworld”...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have almost absolute proof this sign really is the hand sign of I love you.

Make the sign with your hand. Turn your hand upside down with fingers pointing toward your chin. Now look for a familiar female human anatomy feature that is associated with love....

I figured it out because the heart symbol for love is supposed to be up side down and you get the anatomical feature if you know what I mean. I heart you. so on and so on.

Then again, it could mean, you(they) are *&*$ed .

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Gosh, you people are sooooo funny.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I see what I posted blew right over most of your heads except one. The program is running fine. TPTB are smiling. Gotta break the program so your eyes are opened. Until then, your just sheeple to the slaughter.::sighs::

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

So....

How is

the same as

?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Deaf Alien]

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Deaf Alien]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I would like to point out that it really does not matter whether the sign these prominent political figures are making is for communicating to the hearing impaired or universally saying I love you all, or for displaying their love to Lucifer, or to signal other Luciferians or those aligned with the Illuminati.

Despite my own limited experiences with the Occult, and a genuine belief that there is more on earth and in the heavens than any of us know or truly understand, what do we truly understand.

There are accounts from people like Albert Pike that Lucifer can be summoned. Yet who is Lucifer, where does he originate, what is his/its ultimate function and purpose.

The last known account of the Hebrew/Jewish, Christian, Muslim G-d manifesting was the Biblical account of Moses meeting the Burning Bush.

The same question applies, who is Yaweh? where does he originate, what is his/its ultimate function and purpose.

There is no book said to be written in Lucifer's own hand that any one can produce.

There is no book said to be written in Yaweh's own hand that any one can produce.

There are lots and lots of books though written in man's own hand about both these entities that are 'deemed' to be authoratative by collective groups of people, none of which can prove a claim to summoning and comunicating directly in a credibly documented way that they have communicated directly with either Lucifer or Yahew and either one has verified that what is written by man in man's hand is complete, true and difinitive.

If I say I have a mutant 3 eyed puppy dog that glows in the dark and breathes fire on ATS, the very first thing I am going to hear is "no you don't" and the second thing I am going to here is "prove it".

People are going to demand I display a picture or link to a picture or a video or a link to a video so they can see and ideally here and see for themselves in some fashion that my mutant 3 eyed puppy dog that glows in the dark and breathes fire is real.

Now if I display a picture whether or not it's the most obvious pitiful faked attempt at trying to make a 3 eyed puppy dog that glows in the dark and breathes fire or an actual cristal clear super high resolution shot of an actual mutant 3 eyed puppy dog that glows in the dark and breathes fire, some of the people are going to say..."that's a fake"...some of the people are going to say "wow! I had to see it to believe it, it's real" either way whether it's faked or real or not.

Yet I have to tell you from a purely scientific standpoint not only do your own eye balls need to see that mutant 3 eyed puppy dog that glows in the dark and breathes fire in the flesh, alive and awake with all 3 eyes open and looking at you, and in the dark where you can see it actually glow, and close enough to when it actually breathes fire, the fire burns your actual skin just like real fire does so you can say...no...not that it's real...but like a good scientist...alright looks good...Now Lets Kill It and Slice It Open and See Inside!

Low and behold upon it's death and sliced open it turns out to be Eric Estrada of CHIPS still seeking a part, any part in acting after all these years.

Had it not been Eric, and it's dead and meticulously studdied vital organs provided clues as to how the three eyes saw and functioned, and why it had three eyes, and what made it glow in the dark, and why it glowed in the dark, and how it breathed fire, and why it breathed fire...now you sure got a very good claim that it's real...except...laugh out loud...it's dead and no longer exists...so your next endeavor is to find a live breeding pair of mutant three eyed glow in the dark fire breathing adult dogs who could have bred that dead puppy!

Find them, now you have something real...

Anything short of that you have something of unknown origin and purpose that theories about are taken on faith.

What is real? Well we know for a fact that there are three competing religious sects all dealing with the same diety, with literally hundreds of subsects all believing on faith that the diety exists in absence of photos, film, credible eye witness sightings and specimens in formaldahyde jars, and breeding pairs in captivity. Now some of you are saying you can't kill G-d, which your right, you pretty much have to draw a beed on something to kill it, some of you are saying G-d doesn't breed, well except for Christians, and I tend to believe that, even more so based on your story that he chose a virgin who couldn't really tell the other girls accurately about his sexual prowess. Yet all this that is generally believed and then argued by not only the three main subsects as to what he really wants and what he really said, and what he is really going to do and why but withing and between the members of those subsects.

Satan, aka Lucifer, aka the Devil, better known to me as the Bi-polar psycho woman recently widowed who has ruined my quiet little apartment building on the beach is in many ways even more controversial because of his taboo nature, and I have no earthly idea how the people who might worship him or believe in him argue amongst themselves either as to what he really wants and expects of them and will happen in the end.

Not to mention that people like Albert Pike stated he was the light bearer, and wisdom and knowledge and truth, and even some Luciferians on ATS claim such, and some posters to ATS like the Thread in the Gray Area posted by Hidden Hand who claimed to not only be Luciferian, but claimed to be a member of a Ruling Blood Line Family, who personally knows Lucifer.

I myself though have not met Lucifer or Yaweh or know one single living human being in the flesh who I could say, can say in any credible fashion to have met either.

Now my point is, whether you are Christian or not, a Luciferian or not, filthy stinking bored out of your mind decadently rich or not, or half starved dirt poor destitute and desperate, or a Muslim or a Jew, or a Hebrew, or a Wiccan, or a Buddist, or an Athiest, or Agnostic, we I am sometimes sorry to say live nonetheless (if you are in the U.S. or Western English and Spanish/French/German/Scandanavian speaking world) a Christian nation.

Where the majority of people starting at birth have as a large part of their shared conceptual reality this concept of a good albiet vein, vengeful and jealous G-d which probably explains having to make time with a virgin, whose son the product of a broken home ended up living a short yet notable life that resulted in an untimely violent death that most of what he is reported to have said, written once again by human hands not his, most of which hundreds of years later and from a collection of letters of being kind here rather suspect source is also argued about between those who believe in him on faith but are all kind of fuzzy on just what man has written about him really means and what he wants and to what purpose and just how and when this will all come about.

In other words if no one in the world had ever heard this story envolving these charachters and I posted it for the first time on ATS it would be the equivelant of a 'mutant three eyed puppy dog that glowed in the dark and breathed fire' type of story, that no one would take on faith, because no one had been taught to take this rather lovable mangey not quite yet house broken whiney little mutant three eyed puppy dog that glowed in the dark and breathed fire on shear faith alone being from practically the moment they could understand the words that they were hearing and reading is very much real and everyone knows it and its very wrong to say it isn't.

What is real is the Bible and our shared reality is based on the concept of a Christian nation, that has a prophecized fate, that is reputed to be innescapable in this book that is written in man's hand that you are simply not supposed to question if you are any kind of decent human being at all.

Now does that rather helter skelter incomplete picture mean there is no G-d, Lucifer, or Jesus, or the mutant three eyed puppy dog that glows in the dark that breathes fire that belongs to my next door neighbor that if there was an evil devil surely she must be, that my stupid Landlord should have never rented the apartment to in the first place?

No, they could be real, they could be fabrications.

Does that mean the Bible isn't real, or real accurate? No it could be an accurate story, partially accurate or a total fabrication. It couldn't withstand the typical "Prove it has three eyes, glows in the dark and breathes fire standards though" it's just like most puppies though, people are sure they are lovable and you should, which is why my definately evil neighbor likely has one and uses it to her advantage. I got stuck babysitting it again today!

Enough people are convinced the Bible is real, and real accurate for it to be used as a heck of a weapon.

The typical G-d fearing righteous Christian though sees it as a defensive weapon even though they surely use it in an incredibly offensive manner at times.

Who uses it as an all out weapon though is the Illuminati. Their whole plan for global domination is based on it and written into it and in my humble oppinion likely written by them centuries and centuries ago to get humans who really aren't much smarter, and often just as faithful as a lovable puppy dog, and often just as dependent, to accept a violent path to one world government and tyranical rule as a doorway to a better life, that whether it's spiritually real and accurate or not, they are using for their own human purpose, and replicating those events for their own human goals, all written down in a book by human hands almost everyone is exposed to from birth on to take on faith.

That hand signal whether innocent or not just further makes people believe that there is no stopping what you have been taught to believe.

Time to walk the puppy!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join