It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I thought first, now week ago when this madness began - that we are propably dealing with BioWar attack... Thats still very possible: But what has happen in this week, which started with Israels FM, Presidents and PM alarming tones in the end of last week:

" Iran is Threat to entire world " ... So what is situation now?

- Iran has started campaign against Kurds in scale never seen before
- AIPAC is having festivals in Washington next week
- Russia has alarmed its armored forces to border with Georgia, where NATO drills are taking place
- We have lots of info from "largest drills" ever taking place in Israel

What is this flu hysteria, and why its done now?

I am working with theory, that panic of the H1N1 is set to prepare whole western world to very likely coming biowar attacks from Iran and Muslim world at the moment of bombing Persian nations begins - its for alarm nations to escalation of warfare at time, maybe even from Russian or Chinas direction --- I mean now WW3.

I dont know - but what is for sure - lots of things are happening in the "cover of flu panic" ... Its very possible that alarm is real, and we should be awared from bad times ahead - but is it all man made? Yes it is, and there is only one direction to look for people who have profit from this...

"911 Conspiracy" is doing strong and well - Damn banksters! ... Mess is all over the planet and alert level is raising fast!

I suggest to look carefully news from: Caucasus, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, China, North Korea, Pakistan and Russia whole next week!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
# Canada, Nova Scotia: Two New Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified; National Confirmed Case Count Reaches 101.#swineflu #H1N124 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
est Skagit County: One Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1); 25 Total in Washington: Date: May 03, 2009 21:04 UTC Risk: Medium Lo..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# test Lafayette: CDC Confirms Five Cases of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 03, 2009 20:57 UTC Risk: Medium Two Louisiana media sour..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# test Oneida County: Three Suspected Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Are Dismissed; Results Still Pending on Fourth Case: Date: May 03..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# test Nova Scotia: Two New Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified; National Case Count Reaches 101: Date: May 03, 2009 2..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well obviously not everybody has kicked bucket yet in good old Mexico...

LiveCams across Mexico

I have been keeping an eye on most cams for possible troop movement but all i see are really tanned tourist hanging around the pools and beaches....

Will report tho if the federalies start moving.....

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Pigs Mysteriously Die In South American Farm

People are nervous after dozens of pigs suddenly came sick and started to die, amidst the current swine flu epidemic nobody is sure what happened, also it has been ironically confirmed that humans can pass swine flu to pigs.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Hey - You start to sound like "endtime prophecies" --- "Diseases and hunger will spread in the world..."

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thought we could use another laugh?

Or maybe this guy is only funny to me. Who knows.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Dear friend,

Has this been the seconds time that i have forgotten to mention you when revering to people i have learned a lot from. I believe i've forgot to mention you 600 page back in Yellowstone aswell and now again....

It won't happen again with the next pending doom scenario...

Peace

Originally posted by JBA2848
it has been ironically confirmed that humans can pass swine flu to pigs.

Do you think ,i light of this discovery ,the pigs will now deceide that it is time to IMPLEMENT THE PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE. And start disposing of humans in order to stop the spread??

Seems like justified messures to me....

I'm sorry people, i'll shut up and resort to reading instead of posting. It seemed a bit quit....

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
well I find this kinda funny!!

H1N1 virus now spreading from humans to pigs

ironic isn't it, I thought it was the other way around.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Humans need to realize that despite governments, scientists, and the global medical community there are going to be plagues, killer viruses that are unstoppable until they run their course.

It is nature's way, Nature's law and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

This pig virus is not the big one, but when the hysteria is finally over hopefully people will have a better respect for nature.

There will be a virus one day that will eliminate millions perhaps more world wide... If this one was it, you would already have seen many thousands of deaths, severe symptoms in virtually every case of infection and it would be spreading and an unimaginable rate.

I don't believe this was our last dance with destiny.... But it is coming.

It will happen with little or no warning, and there will not be anything anyone can do to stop it.

/opinion

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by JBA2848

Hey - You start to sound like "endtime prophecies" --- "Diseases and hunger will spread in the world..."

I agree with you, JanusFIN, anyone who promotes the idea of "end of the world" is sick in the head. One wonders why The Stand would be on people's minds when others are in the moment, trying to just keep their families safe.

But then again, there is always the opposite side of ourselves as humans which wants to process these things emotionally, and to consider the worst. ...And as I consider The Stand and compare it to Resident Evil, I find myself comforted.

Hmm, I guess the point is that so long as Umbrella Corporation is designing viruses (do they put golden emblems and signatures on them?) then I suppose it is they who will "design" the world in which we live. Now in the case of Umbrella, they made a zombie making virus, so your loved one becomes a monster, and eats you. I would say this rates at the core of human scare-factor and/or horrible deaths. Uh, those movies freak me out. Point is, getting a cold and dying could be a blessing, if one is dealing with designer, 'novel' viruses.

Now of course scientists (paid for bastids) will say "Oh but viruses combine in nature naturally, so we needn't speculate regarding man-made origins here." ...And so my replay to such statements is this:

Why do you direct people away from the Umbrella?

You see, an umbrella is designed to protect people. But if it becomes a bad thing, like a corporate body which creates airborne viruses that turn humans into zombies, or even just make humans flu-like s__t and v___t themselves thereby affecting commerce --then that is enough for all of humanity to close the Umbrella. If the Umbrella makes a device or a virus or a whatever, which causes any adverse reaction in humans, then the Umbrella needs to be closed.

People of Earth spend billions of dollars nationally for their Umbrellas and all of these are under the larger Umbrella. These have their thumbs on the level and can click the Umbrella shut, but do they have the courage?

It would be almost as hard to be in the rain, as it is to remain under the Umbrella.

So if all Umbrella does is make us sick due to their top secret shenanigans, then let us praise the Creator that they did not turn us into zombies and have us eat each other.

Yet.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The creature designated "Cloverfield" was sighted off Miami about 3 hrs ago

The Govt decided against taking any action against the creature

Until...

IT Sneezed

Forces are mobilizing to quarantine it now and make sure it's not carrying h1n1

Parasitic creatures are dropping from it killing civilians...

But the CDC says those people aren't a priority because a swine infested giant sneeze from a giant monster will apparently kill more people over time than the rampage of flesh eating mutant parasites if it actually is carrying the Flu

H1N1... it's still alive... oh noes!

Sorry,
no news is good news but also disturbingly anxious...

If you know me... I am seriously still rooting for Cloverfield, if the end is going to come I want Spectacular!!!!

I can't take this, a flu that kills every one with bad diarrhea and coughing while I watch updates on the net is WRONG...

LAUNCH SOMETHING RELEASE THE FLYING MONKEYS... I AIN'T GOING OUT A B&*^% FROM A FLU....

Thanks... I feel better now...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
New Mexico closing schools
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) - The state departments of health and public education are closing 14 schools, including all public schools in the Socorro and Lordsburg districts, for a week due to probable cases of the swine flu in students.

The departments announced Sunday that Carlsbad High School and Deming Intermediate School also will close.

The schools will be shuttered from Monday through May 10 and extracurricular and childcare also will close.

The departments say the closures are due to 14 probable cases that the health department already is investigating. New Mexico has one confirmed cases of swine flu in Valencia County.

Those probable cases include three adults and two children in Eddy County, four children in Hidalgo County, two teens in Socorro County, one child each in Valencia and Luna counties and a Bernalillo County man.

Oddly enough here its only striking young adults the youngest 14 the oldest 27 most of the cluster average's 20

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Originally posted by worldwatcher
well I find this kinda funny!!

H1N1 virus now spreading from humans to pigs

ironic isn't it, I thought it was the other way around.

when it starts going from bacon and pork chops to human my diet is going to suffer.

iowa has a confirmed case and over 8 probable cases( 90% chance they have swine flu).
i wonder how this will affect the 17 million pigs in iowa.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by alysha.angel

Dear friend,

Has this been the seconds time that i have forgotten to mention you when revering to people i have learned a lot from. I believe i've forgot to mention you 600 page back in Yellowstone aswell and now again....

It won't happen again with the next pending doom scenario...

Peace

Originally posted by JBA2848
it has been ironically confirmed that humans can pass swine flu to pigs.

Do you think ,i light of this discovery ,the pigs will now deceide that it is time to IMPLEMENT THE PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE. And start disposing of humans in order to stop the spread??

Seems like justified messures to me....

I'm sorry people, i'll shut up and resort to reading instead of posting. It seemed a bit quit....

imao good one ...
Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't moderate threads I participate in, but please members, Add the link to the source you are quoting your info from, use the external source quotes and copy just snippets of the article. And don't forget the "Big Thread Rules". thanks.

It might be the pig population who suffers this summer with H1N1 while it subsides among people and then it comes back with a vengeance in the winter...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

You said :

One wonders why The Stand would be on people's minds when others are in the moment, trying to just keep their families safe.

Some of us do both. I've been seriously following developments all week and am in the swing of prepping and making lists of everything we may need if things went crazy. I've had The Stand on my bookshelf for 3 years and never got around to reading it. In light of this weeks events and the possible implications for the future , having a go at reading it now seemed like an appropriate time . It is possible-and entirely normal - to be on guard at the same time as indulging ones morbid curiosity. After all, it would be premature to completely rule out a doom and gloom scenario just yet given this virus could turn into something even more aggressive ....so it's natural for people to consider the more horrific ramifications.

[edit on 3/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

After speaking with a dear personal friend who also happens to be a World Class Medical Doctor (Cabinet level advisor, med. school dean, etc...) , I can agree with the statement that the "second wave" of this bug will much more brutal than the first has been (it isn't over yet by a long shot either) unless they have a vaccine in place and distributed within the next 3 - 4 months.

Springer...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

159 confirmed dead and now apparently only 19.

It is my understanding that the 159 dead were never confirmed. That was a number given by Mexico of people who died of presumed flu. CDC did not have time to test all of them by the time those numbers were given out.

Also, it is highly likely that to confirm an influenza death they are going to want to find the H1N1 in the lungs and confirm with a tissue sample of the lung. It is not normal for the virus to go to the lung, bronchial tubes yes, but not lung. Likely many of the early deaths were already buried thus they were never able to confirm. Even in samples that were sent, there could also be another flu, the regular seasonal flu that may have that caused some deaths.

I think we need to step back and try to understand the reasoning here. I am not saying that we are being told everything but I doubt the actual confirmed deaths are things that can be hidden. We have to use reason and logic too. And educate ourselves on how things work.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Back in this thread I posted a link to an article by a doctor who agrees with your points.

I believe that by then there will be a vaccine ready for it, and something else to consider. Those who have been exposed, infected and only dealt with mild symptoms will already have a natural immunity to it.

If you think about it, it may be better to go out and catch this bug now while it is mild, build up your immunity to it and IF it does come back in the fall, you have little to worry about.

Only time will tell....

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join